FAMILY(Don't Mess With Us) ✔✔✔

By FlorK2D

Family have it ups and downs but it will always unite to defeat evil. More

Character Sketch.
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 9
Epilogue
New story.
New Story

Shot 8

1.8K 210 16
By FlorK2D

Singhania Mansion.

The youngsters were in Vamika's cave confused as to why their grandfather called Vamika and Pooja to come and pick them up.

"From your grandfather's body language, I think something really serious happened and they don't want you guys to know. " Vamika said glancing between her nieces and nephew who nodded agreeing with her.

For a few seconds, silence filled the room and Bhumi glanced at Pooja who was staring at her phone.

She stood up from the bubble chair and walked up to Pooja as the others stared at her.

She glanced at her phone and saw her scrolling through a news article of Sheetal's arrest and she knew Ppoja was still into Aarav even though she is in denial about it.

"He isn't a bad person. " Bhumi exclaimed as everyone's attention turned to her.

Pooja tried to walk away but Bhumi stopped her.

"If he was that bad he wouldn't have aided the police to stop his mother and save all those countless women who were being trafficked........ He may have used you but I know in my heart he wasn't pretending to love you........ Aarav and I are similar. "

"Enough." Pooja angrily cut Bhumi off resulting in her flinching at the intensity of Pooja's voice. "You are nothing like that criminal. "

"Yes I am. " Bhumi retorted. "We are both victims of circumstances but unlike him I was lucky to have been a Raizada and adopted by my parents....... He is my brother and we are the offsprings of Shyam Manohar Jha...... His mother is criminal and a self centered woman and my mother was once also a criminal and self centered and she is self centered up until now. " Tears streamed down Bhumi's cheeks making everyone's eyes shimmer with unshed tears. "I am not saying this to excuse what he did but he put himself in harms way just to save us...... Do you think Sheetal would have spared him if she knew he was betraying her for us?..... He risked being jailed for us...... He risked loosing you for us as long as we were safe....... He was born in crime and could have easily taken the criminal path but he chose not to and it takes courage and perseverance not to fall in crime when you are not only surrounded by it but have it's running in your blood...... Whether you believe it or not, Aarav loves you and you also love him..... Am not saying this for you to give him a second chance but to not hate him for something he couldn't control. "

Pooja hugged Bhumi and they both cried and the others joined oblivious of the elders standing behind them.

"Bhumi? " Dhami's voice broke their reverie and they all looked at the direction where the voice came from and they all found Dhami, Aditya and Sonali standing at the door with looks of shock on their faces and they immediately knew they have been heard.

Dhami walked up to Bhumi and cupped her face.

"Do you know Anjali is your biological mother. " She nodded crying. "How? "

Anya knowing her sister wasn't in a state to explain anything revealed everything including how Anjali had rejected Bhumi.

Dhami hugged Bhumi who wailed in her arms letting out all the hurt she felt when Anjali called her the biggest mistake of her life.

For fifteen minutes everyone stood in silence and Dhami broke the hug and lead Bhumi to one of the sofas in the room and sat her down.

"I know you are hurting dear but Anjali doesn't hate you like you think. " Bhumi and the other youngsters frown at her words. "She is just ashamed for everything she had done in the past and there is something I have to tell you which will prove that she never hated you....... You all already know what happened in the past right. " They all nodded and Dhami continued. "When you were four years old you fell down the steps at RM and you badly injured yourself leading to you being hospitalized....... Anjali was informed and she wanted to see you but the prison wouldn't allow it and do you know what she did..... She escaped from the prison and come to meet you but you were unconscious and didn't know...... She made us promise never to tell you....... Your mother has always loved you but her past kept her away from you...... Just like Aarav, you both had the misfortune of being the children of Shyam Manohar Jha but blood doesn't make you family loves does. "

"Dadi is absolutely right. " Vamika seconded as she sat beside Bhumi. "Look at I and Pooja, we are not biologically related anyone but look at how everyone treats us like and it because of love and not because of blood....... Humans make mistakes and we all have made mistakes at one point in our lives...... Second chances is all we need to make things right...... Take your mother and your grandfather for instance, they were all once criminals and bad people but look at how a second chance had reformed them and if not for that second chance we all won't be here today. "

Bhumi smiled at her aunt and hugged her.

"I want to speak to Anjali. "

"You will soon but we have to tell your parents first and also speak to Anjali and I hope you are all okay will this? " Sonali said and they all nodded.

RM.

Everyone was in shock by the revelation and Manohar even though knew he did right by exposing Mami and his mother, he couldn't help feel guilty for disturbing the family's peace and it possible breakup.

"Was mum a part of the conspiracy?..... Did she know about it? " Arnav asked looking so calm that it scared all of them but Nani and Mami managed to nodded.

"She was the mastermind behind it...... Chote please don't hate us especially you mother......... My love for her made me agree to it and Manu's love for her father made her betray her best friend and Ratna's love made her do what she did. " Nani begged in tears and Arnav threw a disgusted look to her as the others either scoffed or rolled their eyes.

"Seriously Nani. " Preeto said glaring at Nani in particular. "You are still defending your daughter of the atrocities she committed that destroyed innocent lives....... That so called love you mentioned is not love but obsession. " Everyone nodded agreeing with her and Nani bowed her head ashamed. "If you daughter really regretted what she did, she wouldn't have mocked an innocent woman and making her commit suicide...... She is manipulative and two Faced for what she did and you two including your in laws who helped you are also despicable....... But in the end Gid punished her and also Punished Mami....... You betrayed you own friend and yet you father didn't survive his surgery...... That same surgery that made you betray a sister."

"Well said Preeto....... I don't know about bhai but I will never forgive the two of you for what you did and you Maa. " Mami's head snapped to her son. "Now I know that your so called love for Papa was fake because a woman like you is incapable of loving anyone but themselves........ I won't be surprised if it was you who were after Papa status and money and not Sunita because years ago you proved how much you hate middle class people when though you are middle class and I was your golden ticket to cement your fake love for Papa. "

Mami broke down hearing her son questioning her love for her husband and him.

She looked at Manohar and his expression made her realize he had the same opinion as their son and she started crying shaking her head.

"It's not true...... I really love your father since I started working for you grandparents...... He was the only one who never looked down on me....... I was wrong for what I did but please don't undermine my love for you and your father. " Mami cried out bit Akash scoffed and rolled his eyes at her.

"The kids are already had enough on their plates and as much as I will want you two out of my sight, I don't want them hurting and worrying again because they love you...... We will continue to be how we were but behind their backs you two are nothing to us...... Take it or leave it. " Arnav said and stood up walking away.

"Chote? " A familiar voice called put making Arnav halt in his steps.

He turned to find Anjali standing by the door.

Everyone was shocked seeing Anjali walking up to them.

"I mean Mr Raizada....... Am sorry to bother all of you but I want to speak to all of you. " Anjali mumbled looking extremely nervous and bowed her head not being able to meet their eyes."I don't know how  and why you told Bhumi I am her mother but I said something terrible that I shouldn't have and I want to apologize to her. "

Everyone looked shocked and Anjali thought they will help at her but was met with silence which confused her and she lifted her head to find all of them looking shocked and that's when it hit her, they didn't know about her encounter with Bhumi and they didn't tell her about their relationship.

"You didn't tell her. " Anjali asked looking at Akash and Payal and they both shook their head.

"But how did she know. " Anjali whispered to herself confused.

"Wait what did you do to her? " Preeto asked glaring at Anjali and one could clearly feel her anger.

Anjali had no choice than to confess what had happened between her and Bhumi not too long ago.

Everyone was shocked and confused at the same time wondering how Bhumi knew about Anjali because it was a well kept secret between all of them.

"I think she might have overheard it and I foolishly hurt her and I just want to apologize....... I am not looking for a relationship if that's what you are all scared of....... I just want to apologize and thank you all especially Payal and Akash for taking of my Bhumi. " Anjali smiled looking lost in thoughts of Bhumi. "She is a good child and I always saw her and her siblings post about their projects....... Am happy she had a better life which I could never have been able to give and I thank you all for that. "

Everyone felt her sincerity and was amazed by her change.

"Can I speak to her but only if you are all okay with it. "

Payal nodded and rushed to Anjali and hugged her and she reciprocated as everyone watched with smiles on their faces.

"Am so proud of you Di. " Anjali's eyes widened in shock hearing Payal call her di.

She tightened the hug and Akash also joined them as Anjali wailed.

Khushi stared at her husband who had tears in his eyes and Arnav felt a gaze on him and turned to find his wife staring at him and signalling him to join but he shook his head and Khushi sighed and walked up to him and whispered to him.

"Life is all about second chances and it's because of that that we have Anya...... It's because of that that Anjali because a cop who helped save our children...... It's because of that that Arvind Malik helped the police catch Sheetal and end her reign....... It's because of second chance that Aarav did the right thing...... We all deserve a second chance...... Now go and make things right. "

Arnav nodded and slowly walked up to Anjali as Akash and Payal broke the hug leaving a path for the siblings.

Arnav halted in front of his sister who had tears in her eyes just like he did.

He pulled her into a hug and Anjali reciprocated.

"Am so sorry chote...... I love you might and I ruined everything because of my obsession to have things that didn't belong to me. " Anjali cried out and Arnav broke the hug and hushed her.

"It's all in the past....... Let's leave it in the past....... Welcome home. "

Anjali smiled through her tears and Khushi walked up to her and hugged Anjali and Preeto, Aman and Manohar joined in.

Arnav saw a silhouette moving away from the door and walked out as the others were caught up in welcoming Anjali.

Arnav rushed behind the silhouette and saw his father walking up to his car.

"Papa."

To be continued.

One more shot and epilogue to finish.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and share fore more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 8.6K 15
This story begins after basketball match when everyone in raizada mansion were busy praising arnav ,arav and sheetal completely missing what their sw...
93.5K 9.9K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...
810K 26.3K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
186K 7.4K 26
Hey guys It's KAVYANJALI08 Di's work I am only posting it here with her consent Gustakh dil, dil mein mushqil... Mushqil mein dil oh... Gustakh d...