New Found Love (Blitz x Reade...

Autorstwa RavenJade666

(Y/N) was an assassin who loved her job, and made a lot of money doing it. She had been in this line of work... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
🔞 Chapter 10 🔞
Chapter 12
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13

Chapter 11

3.1K 30 64
Autorstwa RavenJade666

Nobody's POV

You and Blitz ended up passing out for a bit after making love. You slowly open your eyes to the sight of Blitz. Your head still laying on his chest like before. You smile at him as he continues to sleep, snoring a bit. You decide to climb on top of him and rest your head on his shoulder. Blitz stops snoring which makes you turn your head to see him awake now.

"Hi sleeping beauty." You giggle and quickly peck his cheek. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you in for a real kiss.

"We couldn't have been out that long, it's still daylight." Blitz turns his head to look out the window, you do the same.

"The sun is actually setting," with your words, you get off of Blitz and sit up, "and tomorrow it's pain game time!" You turn your gaze to focus on Blitz again. "I'm gonna kick your butt." You stick your tongue out at him. He sits up, smirking. He grabs your hair and pulls your head up.

"We'll see babygirl." He kisses your lips, letting go of your hair. Blitz looks you up and down. "I think we should both take a shower, then get some sleep." You roll your eyes at him knowing the real reason he wants to shower with you.

"I will take another shower.. but no funny business." You point at him as he nervously laughs.

"Pfft, funny business? What funny business? I just want to admire how gorgeous you are." He wiggles his eyebrows at you which makes you laugh.

"Okay, let's go." You pull him by the arm making him stand, then the two of you quickly shower and head to bed afterwards, cuddling like you used to.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

You wake up to the pressure of weight on your body. You slowly open your eyes to see Blitz smiling and purring.

"Wakey wakey sunshine!" You let out a groan as he drags you out of the bed.

"How the hell did you even wake up before me?" You question Blitz while he gets dressed. He just shrugs his shoulders.

"Guess I'm just to excited." You giggle at him and begin putting on your outfit for the games. You catch Blitz staring at you while you strip into your bra and underwear. You can swear you see him drool a little too. You grin at him and turn around, bending over to grab some clothes from the dresser. You know exactly what you're doing. "You fucking tease.." he crosses his arms as you stand back up.

"Me? A tease? I would never!" You pretend to sound offended. Blitz rolls his eyes. He pulls you close to him and grabs your butt from behind. You gasp in surprise by his action.

"Oh you are so getting railed later~" he winks at you and kisses your forehead.

"I'm counting on it." You give him a sly smirk and poke his nose.

"Okay enough of that. Get your hot ass dressed so we can meet up with the others.." you pull away from his embrace to get dressed. "you know, I want to rub it in that snake cunts face that I got you and not him!" Blitz exclaims as he watches you get dressed. You giggle at him as you pull your pants up.

"It's kinda cute how jealous you are." You smirk at him and put on your shirt. He just stares at you and scoffs.

"Yeah, well.. you're cute as fuck when you moan." Your face heats up at his words. He can tell you're getting flustered. "Awe, is my wittle baby fwustered." He pokes your cheek with a grin on his face.

"S-shut up." You mutter and slap his hand away. "We should probably meet up with everyone. We have to eat breakfast quickly though." You kiss his cheek and start making your way to the door. Blitz can't resist so he slaps your butt as he walks close behind you. You look behind you, letting out a small growl. He puts his hands up in defense.

TIME SKIP TO PAIN GAMES

"Welcome, I say welcome! To wrath rings annual harvest moon festival! To kick things off, we have the great Prince Stolas." Hearing Wally Wackford mention his name sent shivers down your spine. Not only from jealously but also anger. "Here to usher in this years pain games." Stolas chuckles before taking the microphone.

"How kind, Wackford. Greetings tiny wrath ring imps. I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your neighbor, that continue to feed the citizens of hell! I'm happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest imps to show their skill and dominance. Good luck to you all!" He looks directly at Blitz before he continues. "Especially that sexy little one there.. yoo-hoo! Blitzyyy!" Stolas waves with a big smile on his face. You can't help but cross your arms and give an eye roll. Blitz also rolls his eyes at the action.

"Oh.. fuck me." You smirk at his words and elbow him, getting his attention.

"I already did that." You whisper and let out a giggle. You feel him squeeze your butt.

"Yeah, and we'll be doing that again." You lightly blush at his words, not realizing it caught the attention of Striker. Wally Wackford shoots his pistol, indicating that the games have started. Everyone starts running for the courses, you and Blitz beside one another. You're determined to take him down though.

First obstacle was climbing a wall. Piece of cake for you. Blitz, you and Striker climb over the wall with ease. Both you and Blitz push Striker to the side as you jump down from the wall. Unfortunately though, Moxxie fell down into water and got attacked by a shark.

"How the fuck did a shark get there?" You think to yourself, shaking your head out of your thoughts.

You quickly make your way to the next obstacle, which was tug of war. Moxxie managed to escape the shark and catch up to you guys. You, Blitz, Moxxie and Striker team up on one side while four imps team up on the other. You guys end up winning pretty easily, even with Moxxie on your team. Moxxie manages to slip and fall into the water, getting attacked by that same shark.

You all run to the next obstacle. Now you had to wrestle in the mud. You and Blitz immediately look at each other, huge smirks on both of your faces. Blitz motions you to come to him with his finger. You oblige, running towards him and tackling him into the mud.

TIME SKIP TO THE END THE GAMES

"I say I say, for the first year ever we have a three-way tie for winner of the Harvest Moon pain games!" Wally states. Stolas takes the microphone from Wally and addresses the crowd.

"The winners are Striker, (Y/N) aaand my darling Blitzyyy!" You let out a groan as Stolas talks about Blitz, regardless you make your way onto the stage next to Striker. Blitz follows close behind.

"Just say my name right!" Blitz yells towards Stolas. "Fucking dick.." he mumbles as he stands beside you. Since Blitz is obviously frustrated you decide to grab his hand in yours, gently squeezing his hand. He looks over at you, his face immediately goes from pissed to soft. He gives you a small smile. Both you and Blitz step off the stage after given your medals for winning. Stolas looks at you with an annoyed look on his face. You just ignore it and walk off the stage. As you two walk up the bleachers that M&M are sitting on, Striker begins to address the crowd.

"I'd like to take this opportunity to sing a quick song I wrote just now about me winning." You roll your eyes at his very obvious ego. Blitz elbows you playfully.

"You were gonna fuck him." He teases, but you give him a death glare.

"I can't believe you asked him to work with us! Shits gonna be so awkward." You cross your arms.

"It's fiiine babe. There won't be any problems." He wraps his arm around your shoulders and pulls you close to him. The whole time you can hear Striker singing behind you. The two of you finally make it to M&M and take a seat. "Isn't this guy great?" Blitz smiles at Moxxie as he speaks.

"False." Moxxie says annoyed.

"Tell me about it.. Blitz even asked him to work with us." You pout and slouch back in your seat. Moxxie's attention focuses on Blitz.

"Working with hi-" Moxxie stops himself mid sentence, "What!?"

"Yeah, I asked him if he wants to join I.M.P." Blitz nonchalantly says which annoys both you and Moxxie, but Moxxie even more annoyed then before.

"You asked- but.." before he could continue, Millie chips in the conversation. She rests a hand on his shoulder.

"Mox, I think you've had enough for now.. let's head back to the house and get ya clean." She now rests her hand on Moxxie's cheek, giving him a soft smile. Striker continues to sing, but one line happens to catch not only your attention but M&Ms attention as well.

"Moxxie go fuck yourself." Striker looks directly at Moxxie as he sings the line. You give Striker a death glare. Moxxie ends up tearing up and running off. Millie quickly follows behind him. You let out a growl.

"What an asshole." You mumble to yourself. You focus your attention to Blitz. "Can we go back to the house?" He nods his head. The two of you make your way back to the house, holding each others hand. As soon as you get back to the house Blitz immediately runs to Bombproof. You smile while looking at Blitz get extremely excited. He really loves his horses. You sit next to him on the ground and watch Bombproof as well.

"Isn't he such a gorgeous horse!" Blitz looks at you with pure joy on his face. You giggle at him.

"He really is. I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful horse in my life." You lay down and rest your head on Blitz's lap. He gently strokes your hair.

"You know, I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life." He grins as you blush slightly at his words and hide your face. He continues to stroke your hair.

After about twenty minutes of you two talking and chilling with Bombproof, Moxxie rushes towards you two.

"Sir!" You and Blitz quickly stand up, looking at Moxxie with confusion. He's clearly out of breath. "I was right.. about Striker." He says, struggling to speak. "He.. he tried to kill me and Millie." Your eyes widen at his words.

"What!? Where the fuck is Millie right now?" You start to panic. Moxxie finally catches his breath.

"He threw us in the basement. Millie's leg got stuck in a bear trap, her parents are currently helping her.. but that isn't the point right now. He has a carmine blessing tipped rifle." You tilt your head in confusion, not knowing what that meant. But Blitz knows. He lets out a gasp.

"Shit. That fucker is out to get Stolas! Where the hell is he right now?" Blitz asks, frantically looking around.

"Upstairs, in his room. We have to stop him before it's to late." Moxxie states. You nod your head and look over at Blitz.

"We need a plan, and a fast one." You have the attention of both Moxxie and Blitz.

Both you and Blitz make your way into the house. Moxxie said he was going to meet up with you two after he checks on Millie.

"I so can't wait to confront this motherfucker." You speak as you make your way into the house, Blitz right behind you.

"Are you sure you want to go in there alone?" Blitz asks with concern in his voice. You turn to him and smile.

"I got this, besides you'll be right if I need you." You kiss his cheek and start walking up the stairs, gun in hand. You make your way into Striker's room making sure to be as quiet as possible. You see the gun in his hands, aimed and ready to shoot. You point your gun to his head as you get closer.

"Excuse me, the fuck!?" You yell, making Striker turn around.

"(Y/N)! I thought you were still at the ceremony!" He leans his back against the wall as he talks. You just roll your eyes at him.

"You thought I wanted to stand around with a bunch of hillbillies excited about corn and shit? With that thirsty, obnoxious owl on stage?" You let out a small growl, your gun still pointed at the snake in front of you. He chuckles at your words.

"Hm, now you seem disappointed in me." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah, well I'm not a fan of someone my boss offered a job to about to off our easiest way to the living world behind my back." You continue to give Striker a death glare.

"(Y/N), come on." He starts walking up to you with a confident smirk on his face. "You know the two of us are superior to most of our kind." He continues, still walking closer to you. You begin to take steps back as he takes steps forward. "You just let your boss toss your feelings aside as he's fucking that Goetia. He's playing you and you're falling for it. You don't deserve that, darlin." Striker continues to get closer, you finally back yourself into the wall. He then pins you to said wall. "If you team up with me we could kill the unkillable. Starting with the one your boss is screwing. Be mine, and you won't have to live in fear." He smirks, getting extremely close to your face. You begin to sweat nervously.

"Ooh that's kinda hot." You slightly lower your gun as you speak.

"We could be the most dangerous beings in hell, darlin." He gets way to close to your face, to the point your lips are almost touching.

"Wow, that was a good fucking pitch." You nervously laugh. Striker pushes your gun away from him.

"Been workshopping it." He shrugs his shoulders.

"You know what? Fuck it, I'm in." You gently places a kiss on his lips. Clicking of a gun can be heard from behind you. Striker immediately turns towards the noise. You finally see Moxxie and Blitz standing at the doorway. Moxxie now holding Striker's special rifle.

"Took you two long enough!" You call out to them, still pinned to the wall. You begin to laugh at Striker, who focuses his attention back on you. "Wow! You should have seen your dipshit face! You really thought I wanted to be with you?" You can't help but laugh more. Striker growls at you, putting a knife to your back with his tail. "Woah! Okay, cliche much?" You roll your eyes. Striker then moves your arm with his hand making you accidentally fire your gun towards Moxxie. He uses the rifle to reflect the bullet which works.

"Oh, you daddy fucker!" Blitz yells while pushing Striker away from you and onto the floor. Striker quickly gets up and starts punching Blitz who does the same right back. The two of them go at it but Striker shoves Blitz into Moxxie making them fall to the ground. You quickly take action and run to punch him, he swiftly blocks you by catching your fist in his hand. He glares at you in the eyes.

"Sorry darlin, but I don't like hittin women. Stay outta this." You growl at his sentence and try kick him but he once again catches you. He pushes you to the ground, you hitting your head hard against the floor. Your head begins throbbing which makes it hard for you to move. Moxxie attempts to grab the blessing tipped rifle but fails. Striker stomps on Moxxie's hand. "You dumbfucks lost the upper hand fast huh?" He grabs the rifle as he speaks, aiming it at the two men on the ground. Blitz let's out a laugh before speaking.

"You seem to have forgotten something fucko!" Blitz whistles, which was him trying to get Loona's attention. He does it a few more times before giving up. "Fuckin damn it Loona.." he mutters under his breath. Striker focuses back on you for a moment but he keeps the rifle aimed at Blitz and Moxxie.

"It's a damn shame (Y/N), we might of actually made a good team and a couple. Oh well." He shrugs his shoulders now looking back at Blitz and Moxxie. Blitz scoffs at Striker.

"In your wet dreams!" Blitz kicks Striker in the ankle making him stumble. Blitz takes this time to stand up and start beating on Striker. As you watch this happen, Moxxie quickly grabs the rifle. Blitz then smashes a vase into Striker's head making him stumble once again. The two of them go at it. Punching, kicking and even using their tails. You're still in to much pain to move but continue to watch.

"Kick his ass Blitz!" You manage to yell out. Hearing your words helps Blitz. He wraps his tail around Striker and throws him against the wall. Moxxie shoots the rifle towards Striker who barely dodges. Both Moxxie and Blitz close the distance between them and Striker. Blitz even pulls out his gun and aims it at him.

"I still think it's embarrassing. You're wasting a lot of potential relying on a weak little-" Striker is interrupted by Moxxie shooting directly next to him. Striker flinches slightly.

"You gonna finish that fucking sentence, partner." Moxxie angrily says. Striker puts a smirk on his face.

"Vermin."

"Who's weak now bitch-" before Moxxie could shoot, Loona kicks open the door.

"Kay I'm here." She studies her surroundings. Due to her coming in it distracted Blitz and gives Striker an opportunity. He kicks the gun out of Blitz's hand and quickly runs for the window.

"Maybe you'll get me next time, Blitzy." With that Striker jumps out of the window. You struggle to try getting up but Blitz stops you. He runs up to you giving your body support to lean on. You rest your head on his shoulder.

"Are you alright (Y/N)? Try not to move I'll help you." Blitz speaks with worry in his voice. You let out a sigh.

"I'll be fine.." you mutter. Blitz leans down in front of you.

"Get on my back." He turns his head to look at you as you follow his instructions. You get on his back and he lifts you up, holding onto your legs. You wrap your arms around his neck, resting your head on his shoulder like before.

TIME SKIP TO YOU ALL LEAVING

Blitz gently places you in the passenger seat of the van. He then gets into the drivers seat. He can't help but stare at you, admiring you even though you were kinda beat up. You look out the window and let out a sigh of disappointment.

"I'm sorry.." you whisper to Blitz.

"For what?" He questions you, continuing to stare.

"For being useless. I got hit one time and was out of the fight. I'm useless.." you now look down at the ground. You feel Blitz's fingers intertwine with yours making you look up at him.

"You aren't useless. You hit your head when you fell. For all we know you could have a concussion, but please don't blame yourself. You tried to help and that's all that matters." Blitz leans over to you and places a kiss on your cheek. Your face lightly heats up at the interaction because of how sentimental it was. You place your other hand on the cheek he had kissed. "That's enough mushy bullshit for now." He pulls his hand away and looks away from you, clearly flustered. Everyone else gets into the van ready to leave.

-

(word count: 3368)

A/N
Finally finished this chapter. It took a lot longer than usual because of how long it is, that and taking care of my cat who's actually gotten better. But I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I'm sorry it's so long.

- Luna Starr

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

98.5K 2.7K 16
--❄︎ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❄︎-- --» 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a imp girl works for her childhood friend at I.M.P. _____________________________________...
96.7K 1.3K 26
Before you were close to death, you were given a power that would soon be feared by many in hell. You've recently started working at IMP and have unc...
5.5K 140 8
When Y/N Ryuu finally moves away far from his family and home, he decides to finally live a life of his own without any burdens or chains from his pa...
9.2K 192 15
Kaleb, a 22-year-old human, was just a normal guy living a normal life, that was until he was accidentally summoned into hell by an imp named Blitzø...