"𝙩𝙝𝙚 đ™Ļđ™Ē𝙖𝙙𝙧𝙖đ™Ŗ𝙩 đ™ĸ𝙤...

By archivebooks

what if you become the newest model of Quadrant and get closer with your favorite formula 1 driver, Lando Nor... More

đ™Ĩ𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜đ™Ē𝙚
𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤đ™Ē𝙧
𝙛𝙞đ™Ģ𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
đ™Ŗ𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙩𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙚𝙡𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚𝙡đ™Ģ𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙛𝙤đ™Ē𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ
đ™Ŗ𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙤
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤đ™Ē𝙧
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞đ™Ģ𝙚
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ
twenty-eight
𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-đ™Ŗ𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤đ™Ē𝙧
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞đ™Ģ𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-đ™Ŗ𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙤
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤đ™Ē𝙧
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞đ™Ģ𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-đ™Ŗ𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙤
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤đ™Ē𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞đ™Ģ𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-đ™Ŗ𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙤
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤đ™Ē𝙧
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞đ™Ģ𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-đ™Ŗ𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮
𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚
𝙨𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙩𝙮-𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙤
seventy-three
seventy-four

𝙩đ™Ŧ𝙤

5.5K 51 12
By archivebooks

Kate's pov

The wind is going slowly around my blond hair when I enjoy every single sip from my tea and I always enjoyed to spend time together with my family on every single moment I can.

Lara and I are always been busy since our last 2 years. Lara travels many times around the world, from Tokyo until Belgium meanwhile I have sometimes 2 or 3 photoshoots on one day for different small botigues.

We are even both to busy to have a boyfriend, but Lara had since short her first boyfriend since years and his name is Matthew.

Matthew and Lara knows each other via a photoshoot in The USA where also Matthew is from and became first friends until Matthew asked some months ago if she would be his girlfriend and of course she said yes.

The first meeting between Matthew and I went incredible great. We organised together a suprise party for Lara and since that day we are also very close as friends and if I need to find a boyfriend in the future, I really need somebody like him.

Not that I fall in love with him, but when I see Lara and him together everywhere I'm still very jealous how much he takes cares of her, how they always call each other even it's in the middle of the night but also the way how they respect each other and also have much trust with each other what is of course very important.

So you can image, Lara is also some weeks in her free time in the USA spending time together with Matthew but she always call us when it's an important day for the family like a wedding celebration or when it's somebody his or her birthday, meanwhile I walk around and sit between everything holding the phone so she can see everybody too.

Well now I'm single for some years because the "accident" of you know his name (bah, I don't want to even think about it).

Of course some boys showed already they want to date me or being more then friends but I'm not ready yet to start something new at this moment until I really find the one I need in my life and I feel 100% this is the person I can't let go, where I feel save with, where I can be myself with but also who I can trust.

I have only one close friend here in the UK and his name is Elliot. We also met each other via a photoshoot and after we talked for some hours, we decided to be friends and we still are happy friends now.

Next to Elliot I also met somebody else here as a new friend,

Ria.

Ria and I went to the same afterparty one day and when she was crying over her crush, I decided to help her and make her smile like I always do and when she told me she was friends with a f1 driver I even went more crazy even because I still don't know which driver it is, but I see her soon again so I can't wait for what she invited me.

"Ah this wind is so good today." my grandmother tells us when she takes another sip from the tea when Lara was done telling about her amazing trips to Milan and Paris for the photoshoots of Dior.

"Yeah it deff is, but how are you both doing?" I reply back with a smile on my face and lips.

"Our little Kate always wants to know how we are, is that not sweet honey?" my grandmother asks to my grandfather and he nods back also with a smile on his face.

Look for me it's always important to ask my grandparents how they are doing you know, it's always important to know if they really feel good enough and it's also important they say it whenever they don't feel good.

I mean I ever had models that canceled the last moment because there grandparents or another part of the family wasn't good, lay in the hospital or died.

"Little Kate is always so sweet for sure and don't worry honey, we are both good. Grandma had yesterday a test about his eyes but it was all okay again so we are happy of course."

"Glad to hear you are both okay grandma and grandpa." Lara says back with a smile on her face and I look again to her beautiful skin and the sunglasses I was always jealous of.

"We are happy you both are okay and happy my angels, you both grown up so fast, I mean where is the time we always went to Disneyland as our annual family trip?"

My grandmother is right. My grandparent and I always went to Disneyland in Paris and during the full trip me and my sister always wore our favorite Dinsey princess outfit and every single character from Disney who we met always did extra funny and sweet because we always looked cute with our outfit.

Lara choosed always for Snow White. She always looked up to her in one way or another and she still loves the movie incredible hard and it's still a movie we always watch during our Disney movie nights.

I always loved the character and personality of Bella. The long dress also in yellow always got my attention top and Bella was also always right to say the quote everybody is beautiful inside and outside, even people look sometimes weird and not beautiful in people their eyes, people are always beautiful.

"God, what I would do to go back there one day." I say with a sigh.

"Yeah me too oh my god, image one day doing a photoshoot with our grandparents again at Disneyland. I would die for it."

"Lara we love you too much honey so don't die already." my grandfather says and we all need to laugh a little bit.

"Don't worry, I still have a long time to live." she laughs back.

"Anyway I made an apple pie for you guys." my grandmother says before she goes inside again and I follow her so I know she is safe.

"Oh it looks again very good!" I say to my grandmother when I cut some pieces from the apple pie and I smell she puts a lot of cinnamon in her recipe.

"Everything for my favorite granddaughters."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 848 40
*Sequel to Sycamore High - Road To The World League* After losing the Kalos League finals yet again, Ash feels terrible. Not only did he lose the fin...
12.1K 585 22
De 22 jarige Isabella is een van de meest populaire youtubers van Nederland. Ze staat bekend om haar looks, humor en succes. Maar wat als ze door een...
10.3K 179 15
Hij heeft een hekel aan je, maar je bent de enigste die hem rustig krijgt op momenten dat hij boos is. Hij wil niks van je hebben, maar op het moment...
237K 4.8K 19
"đ“˜đ“¯ 𝓘 đ“Ŧđ“Ē𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲đ“ĩđ“ĩ. 𝓮𝓷𝓭 đ“¸đ“¯ 𝓭𝓲đ“ŧđ“Ŧ𝓾đ“ŧđ“ŧ𝓲𝓸𝓷 Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...