EDITING| The Villain Is With...

By LiannQ

Title: 反派大佬怀了我的蛋 Author: 郎不知 Status: 29 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Introduction: Lin Yu wore a book. The... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
19.5
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Extra 1
Extra 2

1

14.2K 373 44
By LiannQ

Chapter 1: Do it or die

Lin Yu was awakened by a terrifying loud noise.

Bang,bang, bang-

The sound of gunshots mixed with the sound of steel being hit has been blasting in Lin Yu's ears, making his heart beat fast.

What's going on?

Lin Yu looked up and saw a man in black.

The man has a long legs, broad shoulders, narrow waist, firm muscles, and wears a uniform similar to a military uniform.

He also looks very physically fit.

The man raised his foot and kicked the door in front of him. The door made a louder sound than being shot by a gun, enough to see the strength of his foot.

However, the door still hadn't been kicked open and the man kicked a few times more violently, which seemed very angry.

Lin Yu just looked at his back, he instinctively felt a little bit of fear.

He was certain that he didn't know the man. He hadn't even seen the room in which he was being held.

He looked around and soon found that there was another person lying beside him.

It was a slender and fair-skinned teenager.

Lin Yu tried to push him and the man turned over. Immediately, Lin Yu saw the man staring at him with mouth open, motionless.

Obviously dead.

Lin Yu's head buzzed and as soon as the fear rose, it was immediately replaced by a more severe headache.

Memories that didn't belong to him were flooding in his mind, pressing them all over him.

When he roughly digested the information in his mind, it only made his fear deeper.

I actually wore a book...

Hearing the loud bang on the door at this moment while looking at the corpse beside him, Lin Yu stiffly looked down at his hand and couldn't help but scolded himself in a low voice.

These hands are slender and fair, with slender bones, which are exactly like the dead teenager beside him.

This also means that the man who is smashing the door is the big villain in the book, the one who kills without blinking-

Yan Zihan.

In less than a minute, he would definitely turn pull out a gun and kill him.

The extreme fear and tension made Lin Yu's mind go blank.

I don't want to die yet and I still want to live but what can I do?

Lin Yu couldn't think of anything yet. At the same time, Yan Zihan suddenly stopped moving.

"Damn, it stinks."

Yan Zihan turned around and looked in his direction.

Yan Zi's cold and indifferent expression changed for a moment, then was quickly replaced by disgust. He frowned, even covering his mouth and nose with one hand.

He took out his gun and walked towards Lin Yu.

Lin Yu knew that Yan Zihan said this because of the pheromone lingering in the room.

In the worldview of this book, the Zerg were attacked in the last interstellar war because they made too many enemies and were finally defeated.

Unfortunately, the remaining dominant males were killed. Many females have been adopted by various races for humanitarian reasons.

After more than 100 years of development, many female hybrids have occupied every corner of this interstellar space and many of them are outstanding in various fields.

The villain is a mixed-race female.

According to the description in the book, what Yan Zihan hates most is his identity as a female zerg and despises the former Zerg culture.

If anyone dares to mention his bloodline in front of him, he will kill them all when he heard one.

..... And Lin Yu accidentally dressed as the male zerg he hated the most.

He was crawling on the ground but Yan Zihan were standing there, looking down at him.

Lin Yu accidentally met a pair of reptilian-like eyes. The pupils were vertical, sharp with the gray irises that were a little blue and cold like ice.

The murderous intent in those eyes was so undisguised. It made Lin Yu unable to notice Yan Zihan's facial features at all, he could now only see the chilling anger in his expression.

Immediately after, Lin Yu saw the dark muzzle.

Then a gun shot was heard.

It's true that Yan Zihan has 'nothing' to do with the word female, no wonder that he hates being mentioned by others.

His aura was too strong.

Whether it was the muscles when he held the gun or the rude movement of stretching his legs and stepping on another corpse, they were all masculine to the extreme.

He didn't seem to know that the teenager beside Lin Yu was dead, so he shot him in the head.

Lin Yu was splattered with blood.

Then, the still hot muzzle moved towards him.

This is a man who is used to killing people.

Lin Yu has no doubt that if he doesn't do something, he will die in the next second.

Lin Yu's heart was beating rapidly because of the nervousness, a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back almost immediately.

At this moment when he might die in the next second, Lin Yu had no time to think.

In the next second, he leaned over and hug Yan Zihan's leg tightly. He then raised his head and showed him the most beautiful smile he can do in his life.

Even though Yan Zihan's gun was on his head.

Yan Zihan didn't seem to have expected this zerg to have such courage. His whole body stiffened for a moment, the blue veins of his hand covering his nose and mouth burst out.

He became obviously more angry and slapped Lin Yu's temple with a gun.

"Let go!" Yan Zihan's voice was also extremely masculine, very low, almost hoarse.

Lin Yu was so frightened that he lost his mind. He must know that the teenager's brain almost splashed on his face just now.

At that time, he didn't notice that he couldn't understand Yan Zihan's language nor did he see Yan Zihan's shortness of breath, face turning red, and his slightly trembling hand which holding the trigger.

All Lin Yu knew was that he was still alive.

So my action is useful.

He hugged Yan Zihan's leg as if he was holding onto a driftwood to survive and smiled at him with all his might, while slowly hugged Yan Zihan's waist.

Yan Zihan shuddered all over, he took a breath and finally pushed him away with his knees then kicked him fiercely. "Dead bug, I will kill you!"

Lin Yu didn't care how painful his foot was. Once he's separated from Yan Zihan, he felt a strong sense of unease.

Yan Zihan was still holding the gun and the muzzle was pointed at him. The room is small so as long as he shoots, he can't dodge anywhere.

Lin Yu's only choice was to immediately jump up and hug Yan Zihan again.

Yan Zihan still struggled to push him but this time, he can't use much strength. Lin Yu even exerted all his strength to hug him tightly.

It didn't take long for the two of them to fall to the ground.

"Fuck you..." Yan Zihan scolded, struggled even less and frowned, covering his nose while trying his best to turn his head away.

Only then did Lin Yu notice that his blushing was abnormal, his heart beat rate was also very fast and his body temperature seemed to be very high.

Suddenly, he remembered what the plot was about.

It seems that in order to humiliate Yan Zihan, someone deliberately gave him a drug to stimulate the estrus period and locked him in a room with a two male zerg, wishing to make a fool of himself.

Of course they failed in the original because Yan Zihan killed the two males without hesitation.

Yan Zihan was held by Lin Yu for a while, his face became extremely bad because he was really affected by the drug.

He the raised the gun at him again.

At this time, Lin Yu was so focused on surviving that he couldn't control he himself.

When he saw the muzzle of the gun, his brain became hot and kissed Yan Zihan directly.

This is no ordinary kiss because at this moment, there was only fear in Lin Yu's mind.

In Lin Yu's heart, rather than saying that he was kissing a person, it was better to say that he was kissing the god of death with a sickle raised, a terrifying demon, a man-eating beast.

This is a prayerful kiss and Lin Yu has done his best.

After all, what he prayed for was his life.

Lin Yu thought that Yan Zihan would bite off his tongue but he didn't.

Who would have thought that such a terrible person would actually taste very refreshing in his mouth, even his reaction would be very cute.

Yan Zihan was very stiff at first but then he began to respond to him clumsily.

Lin Yu clearly heard the sound of Yan Zihan's gun falling to the ground, Yan Zihan's hand embraced him instead.

This was actually a benevolent god of death...

The fear of imminent death receded a little, Lin Yu noticed that Yan Zihan had reacted.

It's the kind of reaction that can't be ignored, very obvious.

Yan Zihan lay in his arms, gasping for breath. His entire face was blushing, his darker complexion was red from the base of his ears to his neck. The originally sharp pupils were slightly dilated, which looked like the eyes of a cat.

Strange...

He originally thought that Yan Zihan's eyes were gray-blue but at this time, it seemed to be gold?

When he stopped, Yan Zihan even took the initiative to approach him and opened his mouth to say something.

Yan Zihan was probably speaking in Interstellar Common Language but Lin Yu realized that he couldn't understand it at all.

He could only observe Yan Zihan's expression. Yan Zihan's eyebrows were slightly wrinkled and those golden eyes stared straight at him, but were obviously out of focus.

He seems to be dissatisfied but it also seems that he is slowly regaining consciousness.

When Yan Zihan regained his sanity, he would definitely kill him.

Lin Yu was frightened and kissed again after all.

Yan Zihan let out a satisfied voice and this time, he didn't refuse at all and even kissed him awkwardly, biting his mouth hurting.

He then went straight to tore his clothes.

Lin Yu felt that he was finished.

Yan Zihan was obviously affected by the drug. If he really dared to touch Yan Zihan...

When Yan Zihan woke up, I would definitely die.

However, he didn't dare to stop!

Because if he stopped, he was afraid that he would die in the next second...

~~~~~~~~

LiannQ/ the editor's Note: Hello! So I've decided to edit this story, one of my favorites from the CN I uploaded 🤩

~~~~~~~~

Edited: 02/12/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10.8K 72
Title: 穿成被七个Alpha退婚的Omega Author: Qiao Duan (喬段) Status: Completed Description: He Huan reincarnated into an omega who had been divorced seven times...
423K 18K 82
A Little Crying Bag Dressed as a Paranoid Villain [Wearing a Book] 穿成偏执反派的小哭包[穿书] Author: 雁鸣月 Status: 82 Chapters (Completed) Description Chu Xuan st...
307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."