The Awaken Sun Hero (Kamen Ri...

By zeroprime000

The struggle between society came in America. While the society tells the story of legend hero, named Kamen R... More

Bio: Hiro Minami
Bio: Takahito Akizuki
World Involve
Ep 1: Recovering process
Ep 2: Valentine's Day
Ep 2.5: meet his family and hang out with Saiko
Ep 3: Miss the action (WOTFI 2018)
Ep 4: High School Girl
Ep 5: His "usual" life
Special Ep: ChrIIIIIIIIIIstmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs Time
Ep 5.5: Date
BTE: Ep 1 to 5
Ep 6: Mario's Hell Kitchen
Ep 7: Her face literally popped!
Ep 8: Gorgom influencing Banh-Mi
Ep 9: The pregnancy
Ep 10: Return of Banh-Mi, now Bane-Mi. And now fallen
BTE: Ep 5.5 to 10
Ep 11: Japan!
Ep 12: Return to Mushroom Kingdom
Ep 13: Operation Victory Anime
Ep 14: Disappearance & Action
Ep 15: WAKE UP, THE HERO
BTE: Ep 11 to 15
Ep 16: Recovery from Trauma
Ep 16.5: Trip to UAE/United Arab Emirates
Ep 17: First encounter

Ep 18: Case of Wanted Poster, heroine captured, and surprises

97 4 0
By zeroprime000

or

The scene opens up with Hiro looking on through the glass as he looks back at the wanted poster on Emara as he sighs.

Hiro: *Sigh* I need to figure out where Bilgenia is... For all we know... he may have tried to damage the hope to the people of this country...

Hiro looked back at the window as he changed his expression to determination.

Hiro: I will clear that list.

Later

Hiro: Did you someone by name of Bilgenia?

Man: Sorry, never heard of him.

Hiro sigh. He goes through place to place as no one even knows who Bilgenia is.

Hiro: Where could he be...?

He walks through the sidewalk as he sees one of ant Kaijin come out of the dark alleyway as he walks in the sidewalk casually.

Hiro: ...

Later

At night, as Witchy & Ivan sleeping, Hiro looks back at the window as he had determined look on his face.

Hiro: I will clear this problem out.

Meanwhile

Zeina: Ever since Black Sun appeared, things grow interesting to Emirates today.

The scene pans out to monitor showing support of Black Sun as more of people confident about hero arrive against villainous Dragonfly Kaijin as it pans back to her and Sultan.

Sultan: Why is it important to bring him up? I mean... he never gets the amount of attention to other villains since he didn't gain wanted posters.

Zeina: That's because he had a fondness for all species, both Kaijin & humans, and since he doesn't know about the plans to discover her powers. We can't let him block my goal with her. If he figures out about the plans, one of us takes a measure to this.

Sultan sighed at this thinking back at some events he heard of about Black Sun against Dragonfly Kaijin.

Next Day

Hiro was seen walking to where he spotted someone out of the dark alleyway to see Ant Kaijin going in as he followed as well. As he blends in the shadow, he sees one near the door as the Ant Kaijin knocks as the seal opens up.

Unknown: Password?

Ant Kaijin: I like cheese.

Unknown: Okay. You're in.

The door opens up with Ant Kaijin walks in as the door closes.

Hiro: How am I getting in?

Meanwhile

Emara, away from her uncle ever since the concern about her power & wanted poster, is in the carpark as she takes a turn till she bumps into someone.

Emara: Sorry...

She ends up encountering a stranger as she walks past him until she was being held by a stranger himself.

Stranger(B???????): Sorry, Emara, but you were a threat to the Gorgom, and this will go well as planned.

Emara: Wait... YOU'RE THAT GUY THAT MADE THE-

Before she finish her sentence, she was shot by a dart as she passed out

Stranger(B???????): Even though it seems impossible of organic with cybernetic parts, perhaps instead of mutation, perhaps controlled was the best decision to damage hope in UAE.

Later

Meanwhile, where Hiro is at now, he wears a mask and glasses as he walks up to the door and knocks as the seal opens.

Unknown: Password?

Hiro: I like cheese.

Unknown: Hmm... okay, you're in.

The door opens as he walks inside as he sees the hatch open as he enters the base. As he walks down, to his surprise, he sees two tubes with the label on them as he realizes the date is related to his disappearance.

Hiro: Could it be...

He brings out phone and snap a picture of it. As he puts his phone away, he turns around.

Hiro: I need to tell the others.

???: I don't think so, Hiro.

Hiro was shocked to hear someone know his name as he turns around to see Bilgenia.

Hiro: Your... Bilgenia...

Bilgenia: It's been a while, Hiro. Why do you still protect humans? They were flawed to begin with. Even they killed one Bird Kaijin from those kids. Even Gorgom Party end up changing to end them.

Hiro: I know that. But, the reason why is because we end up coexisting, to improve our society together, ending the corruption of your cult. That's where I stand for justice.

Bilgenia: Tch. You were too soft for them.

Then steam forms around him as it forms black armor around him as he holds the Satansaber with him as the steam reveals to his form.

Hiro, now stood there, brought his fists to the right side of his face. Then he quickly shifted his hands to his left side then back to the right, his right fist at his waist, the left arm crossing his chest at a slight angle as the Century King Sun Driver forms around the waist.

Hiro: HEN...

He slowly swung his arm over his head to the left, stopping it at an upward diagonal. He then threw both arms to the right, his right pointing at an upward diagonal, his left bent over his chest.

Hiro: SHIN!

Steam emitting from his body. Hiro is now had the same temperature as a human torch. The belt itself engulfed in burning light, swallowing the rider full. A split second of him transforming into his Kaijin form before it flashes away, replaced by his rider form.

As he finally becomes Kamen Rider, the two charge towards each other as Bilgenia unsheaths his sword as he dodges his swing attack, and again as he grabs him and slams him to the wall as punches him to the chest, and chops his shoulder as he drags him through the floor before throwing him. He stands up as he had his hand facing his sword as electricity forms around him before pointing it up and fire thunder at him which pushes him to the wall as he falls to the ground and gets up. He makes a dash and slams him to the floor as he keeps punching him in the face before being kicked away.

Black Sun: So, are you the reason why there's a poster of Emara?

Bilgenia: Correct. There's a potential power she held within her that no one not even men in black know.

Black Sun: Men in black?

Bilgenia: Because of that, I already set up a plan to control her at night for the attack.

Black Sun: No...! I need to get there!

Bilgenia: I don't think so, experiment, get him!

As he runs outs the base, an experiment was there, looking at him as he jumps over the place to follow him.

Later

As he kept running, he end up get hit in the back by a hybrid.

Black Sun: You must be... his experiment...

Kaijin Hybrid(Human side): Kill... me... just... end my misery...

As Black Sun hesitate, he knew he had to put him out. So, he makes a rush towards him as he kicks him to the ground but his foot was grabbed by the hybrid as he was flown by in the air by the Hybrid's wings as he slams him to the ground as he gets punched repeatedly by the hybrid as he hops away from him.

Black Sun: Tch. You're more difficult than I expected...

He hears something rolling to see a boy running after a red medal with gold trims outside around it.

????: Oh, oh... stop, stop~

The medal stops at Black Sun's foot as he looks at it and picks it up.

Black Sun: what is this?

A boy stops to see him holding the medal.

????: Oh sorry, that's mine.

Black Sun: What?

He looks at it before turning to him.

Black Sun: Here.

He throws it at him as he grabs it.

Kaijin Hybrid: Who is this human trash?

Black Sun: Oi! It's dangerous here. Hurry up and run!

????: Thanks. But I'll only run after ending this one.

Black Sun: Huh?!

He turns to see him with a Driver to simple looking design as he inserts a red medal into the left slot and a green medal into the right slot as he puts a yellow medal in the middle as he tilts the driver as he brings out the scanner and scans all three of them.

????: Henshin!

Taka! Tora! Batta! Ta-to-ba! Tatoba, Ta-to-ba!

After a jingle, he then transforms as Kamen Rider.

New Kamen Rider: Here I go!

Kaijin Hybrid: Just who are you?!

He makes a jump for it as the new Kamen Rider legs glow and jumps for it and kicks him away as he kicks the Hybrid again.

Kamen Rider OOO: OOO. Kamen Rider OOO.

Black Sun: Kamen Rider? I thought me and my old friend were the only ones.

Kamen Rider OOO: Well, you two are the only ones.

Black Sun: Huh?

Kamen Rider OOO: I come from a different universe of Kamen Rider. A world/dimension you could say.

Kaijin Hybrid: Enough of this crap!

He swings a punch but he dodges the punch and another punch as he kicks him away as he punches him in the guts as he swings kicks one and then swings kicks him again as the hybrid was pushed away by the force.

Kaijin Hybrid: I can't lose like this!

The hybrid immediately grabs him as he flies up with him as OOO tilts the driver back up as he changes Tora Medal to another green medal as he tilts the Driver down as he brings out a scanner as he scans all three medals.

Taka! Kamakiri! Batta!

After his arm then changes from yellow claws to green blades as he cuts his wrist.

Kaijin Hybrid: AUGH! HE CHANGE?!

The two fell as OOO landed on the ground while the hybrid crash-landed. There, he runs to Kaijin hybrid and slashes him away with Kamakiriswords.

Kamen Rider OOO: Seiya!

Then he slashes again as the hybrid gets hit again as the hybrid was pushed back by the force.

Kamen Rider OOO: Oi! This is your chance to go.

Black Sun: Well I don't know who you are, but you have proven bigger power than myself.

He makes a run for as OOO reverts to TaToBa combo form as he brings his caliber sword, Medajaribur, as he inserts 3 silver medals in.

Kaijin Hybrid: How can this be?!

He pushes the lever down to transfer medals into the slot.

Kamen Rider OOO: Riders from different universes or dimensions should help each other out.

Kaijin Hybrid: I'll end you!!!

Then he scans all three together as he steadies his motion towards the Kaijin hybrid.

Triple Scanning Charge!

Black Sun: Thank you, Rider from a different universe/dimension!

Black Sun left the scene as OOO slashes Kaijin hybrid and the fabric of reality as it seems the fabric of reality is pulling apart but it was then restored except for Kaijin Hybrid.

Kaijin Hybrid: Impossible!!!

The Kaijin hybrid explodes and was turn to dust. After the battle, he hears a portal from behind as he turns around.

Girl: Oi! Beck! We got it open! 

Kamen Rider OOO: Coming, Shantae!

He tilts the driver up and removes all three medals as he de-morphs to civilian form as Beck walks into the portal as it closes.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 56 20
A boy wakes up in a middle of no where then he is caught in some kind of war he saw foot soldiers called Kasshine and Dai Mazine and they were from a...
22.6K 503 35
(Y/N): "Henshin!!!!!" ???: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was the first Century King who called himself is Black Sun and his best friend Alex the second Cent...
13.5K 738 37
" You think you can destroy me?! " " LIKE HELL YOU WILL, PUNY HUMANS! " ' I can not believe those were my last words... ' ...
16.3K 243 14
Long time ago.... There is the Ancient Heroes known as the Logo of Swords the defender of the Realms use the powerful books known as Wonder Ride Book...