One-Punch Woman| Yandere Vari...

By XYandere-writerX

[SOULMATE AU]In which Y/n aka One punch Woman is sent to a different dimension and is completely oblivious to... More

Different Universe
Mr. Bruce Wayne?
BATSY BATSY
Damian al Ghul & Raven
Batfam
Bruce's Upcoming Party.
Bruce's Party!
More Soulmates
One Punch Woman
Slade
Deathstroke
Justice League
Supermans Training & Genos
Legion Of Doom
Legion Of Doom's Soulmate pt 1
Legion Of Doom's Soulmate pt 2
Legion of Doom + Justice League
Home sweet home
World Traveling
The Dark Times
Our sweet Soulmate, has returned.
All is not what is seems.

Monster killer Y/n & Reverse Flash

9.3K 411 92
By XYandere-writerX

《No One's Pov》

Eobard Thawne laughed watching the monsters terrorize citizens, He let out a yawn while catching bullets mid-air from people trying to defend themselves...."Trying to be a hero? Without any powers?" He asked with a large smile, running over to the woman, and fazing his hand right into her chest.

"You perish if I pause my hand for even a second." As his fingers halted and clutched her heart, he muttered, watching the lady scream in terror. He proceeded to 'peacefully' watch the beasts do their work, pulling his bloody hand out.

'Is that...the fucking—— batman's car?!' , Reverse Flashes thoughts trailed back to the future in.. he shuddered. However, instead of a man dressed in black, he was greeted by a lady dressed in a yellow suit! —-They wore crimson boots and gloves and a flowing white cape.

Bruce jumped out of the passenger seat, looked at Y/n, and said in a harsh voice, "You will never drive again." Y/n gazed at him for a bit before letting out what appeared to be a dejected sigh at his comments.

"Fuck..." Eobard thawne mumbled as he felt his soulmate's mark start to burn. Y/n scratched the back of her neck softly, sensing the formation of another soulmate mark.

 Bruce proceeded to convey Y/n as much of the strategy as he could. "Mmm," Y/n hummed, appearing to listen when, in fact, she was just going to wing it, aka punch the monsters until they were all gone.

"O-k." Y/n remarked emphatically. "Alright, then let's get started,—" Bruce was cut off, his soulmate gone in an instant as she began punching the beasts mercilessly.

Bruce's jaw tightened slightly—of course he was against murdering, it violated the code—but what was he going to say to his soulmate? Would he start chastising her for such behavior? —No... He would have no difficulty doing so if it was someone other than his love...

It also provided him with more information to determine what powers she possessed, in addition to the analyses Clark provided.

Bruce gradually began to reach across the splattered dead bodies of the beasts, peering down at the odd blood-like slime that oozed from their bodies. He snatched the neon-colored blood with a vial from his secret pocket.

Eobard stepped back, his soulmate's fist almost clashing with his face "Careful! You wouldn't want to damage your soulmate, would you?" Eobard made a satire remark. Plain E/c eyes of Y/n penetrated into Reverse flashes soul.

Y/n carefully lowered her fist, tilting her head to see what the man would do. "Isn't that a big improvement? It's a joy, dollface—-Hey, take a quick look at me—-" Eobard vanished for a few seconds, then quickly returned to his location, his hands clutching something.

"Hey—-whats—-thaa———-?" As the smoke from the gadget he was holding was expelled, Y/n inadvertently inhaled the pink smoke.

As Eobard covered his lips and held his nose, Y/n began to cough violently. Batman dashed forward, tossing a Batarang at the gadget Eobard was holding.

Standing for a few seconds till Y/n's eyesight began to whirl and get fuzzy, her legs unsteady as Eobard grabbed her waist, smiled with glee at the batman while speeding away.

Another Batarang hurled by Batman fell on one of the numerous creatures who had began to flee after watching their 'boss' go.

"Alfred, notify the justice league our soulmate has been captured, I repeat inform the justice league our soulmate has been captured!" Batman said quickly.

 He dashed towards the bat mobile and climbed inside, driving away from the scene.

《Time skip》

《With Diana Aka Wonderwoman》

Wonderwoman scowled, fastening her lasso around Cheetah, but the blaring of her The Justice League Signal Device distracted her for a minute, the hold on her lasso slipping slightly, allowing Cheetah to squirm free.

"There is a difference between you and I, Wonderwoman..." Cheetah roared and sprang on all fours, ready to charge. "I'm an apex predator, and you're nothing," Cheetah leaped onto Wonderwoman, raking her claws into her flesh, Diana's skin clearly tearing and bleeding.

Suddenly, the weight of Cheetah caused Wonderwoman's equipment to mistakenly touch the speaker, "Miss.Wonderwoman, I'm afraid to inform you, that your shared Soulmate has been captured." Alfred's voice came from the other end before the call made a beeping sound to indicate that the information had been received.

Wonderwoman's body and thoughts were flooded with wrath as she heard Cheetah laughing hysterically at her soulmate's abduction.

She easily flung Cheetah off of her and clicked a little button on her Tiara, signaling her invisible jet to come and pick her up.

《With Clark Aka Superman》

"Thank you so much, Lois." Clark spoke softly, slightly adjusting his glasses and grabbing the freshly printed page from Lois Lane. "No problem, Clark; congratulations on finding your soulmate; please ask me over anytime; I'd love to meet the special someone." Lois honestly didn't know Clark's soulmate's gender, so she avoided using any pronouns.

Clark gave a gentle 'Thank you,' One more as he walked to his office, setting the printer paper down, and looked out the window before taking a cup of coffee from his desk.

Clark was alerted by a modest and silent beeping sound. He quickly opened his desk drawer and utilized his x-ray vision to see whether anyone was approaching his office; finding that no one was, he pushed the device.

"I'm afraid to inform you, Mr. Superman, that your shared Soulmate has been apprehended." Bruce's butler spoke in the same tone as he did with Wonderwoman. Clark froze, his expression suddenly changing from pleased to icy and resentful.

As he raced off, he ripped open his jacket, and the buttons of his jacket and shirt dropped to the floor, everything silent.

《Meanwhile with the Justice League》

After the Justice League came, the soulmates with Y/n glanced about plainly not in the mood for any jokes or anything, and Shazam remained mute, not daring to even breathe incorrectly."It's reasonable to conclude that the Reverse Flash, also known as Eobard Thawne, has kidnapped our soulmate, most likely because she is his soulmate...

I'm sure he'd give his life to defend her, but...he's hanging around with the Legion Of Doom, a group of insane and unhinged killers." Batman spoke out, bringing up all of his knowledge on Eobard Thawne.

"Fuck..." Barry sighed, how many soulmates does his soulmate have? Especially with the man who murdered his mother!

"I could do locating magic, but it would take a while," Rachel said as she rose up and walked up to Batman. She said this while gazing around the enormous table.

"There is no requirement." Bruce spoke up, pulling up a map with a red dot that was swiftly moving.... "A tracker?" Slowly, Superman inquired,

Bruce nodded quickly, "I attempted to price her skin to inject the tracer, but it didn't work, so I had her ingest it..."

The tracker was plainly not normal, so once consumed, it attempted to adhere to the nearest region, in the stomach planting itself deep, the stomach acid did not harm it because it was basically created with the most unbreakable materials.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.6K 20
Reminder : › Blood › Obsessed › Trigger (?) › Horror (?) › Thriller (?) › Murder (?) [★⟩ ------------------ ⟨★] Y/n is a normal girl who's innoce...
22.3K 516 17
❝🇾🇴🇺🇷 🇫🇺🇨🇰🇮🇳🇬 🇮🇳🇸🇦🇳🇪❝
196 12 3
life is normal, until it's not. what is there between us, if not a little annihilation? ·  ·  ·  · ✦ soulmate mark au with shigaraki. don't as...
1K 27 6
Y/n L/n is the Anti-hero known as Undead is suggested to got to UA and become a hero only for her to go and join the support course. Heroing isn't re...