When Andy saved me. (Andy Bie...

By LucyPickford

Lucy feels like no one cares about her, she attempts to end her life but an unlikely group of men become her... More

When Andy saved me. (Andy Biersack love story)
Waking up
Lucy's answer
First night on tour.....
Now everyone knows.....
What happened next...
Planning.....
After a month of marriage.....
Andy meets the in-laws.....
Only two months left of pregnancy.....
1 week till due date.....

After the kiss

3K 75 16
By LucyPickford

(30 seconds later)

I was sat looking into Andy's eyes, the room in complete silence. That was until Ashley shouted "AWKWARD TURTLE" and everyone started laughing. I got up to leave when Andy grabbed my wrist, "now where do you think your going my lovely?" he asked laughing. I laughed back and said "well you guys are clearly on tour and therefore busy and I have to get to work seeing as I'm gonna live for a while longer." I finished with a wink, he smirked and said "well give your boyfriend your number then, and tell him whats your job." I laughed, gave him my number and said "my job is I sing in a band called Sarcastic Lust. We do original songs and this is embarresing but we do Black Veil Brides and Asking Alexandria covers." I said laughed as I raced out the bus. I heard him shouting, "I'll see you again soon my beloved". I laughed all the way in the car to my band practice.

(3 hours later after practice)

I hadn't checked my phone all practice and when I did it was full of texts from Andy and a couple from CC and one from Jake.

Andy: Heyyyyyy

Andy: Are you there

Andy: are you ignoring me or are you still practicing?

Andy: Do you like Batman?

Andy:Was our kiss good?

Andy:CC's sitting on me and Jake wont stop poking me :(

CC: Please answer Andy he's driving us all crazy

CC: I know your clearly still practicing but please answer him

Jake: Annoying Andy isnt fun anymore and he's annoying us so please answer him

I laughed as I read them all I double texted CC and Jake saying ' Fine I'll text him lol x'

Lucy:I wasnt ignoring you I was practicing, yes I love Batman and our kiss was like fireworks and I laughed at your last text but tell them not to. No one annoys my man lol xx

Andy:Yaayyy your back!! What songs did you practice? Are you a good singer? xxx

Lucy: I practiced some of our original songs and nearly all of you new album my drummers fav song is 'I am Bulletproof', he loves it. xxx

Andy: I'm glad he likes it and I really wanna hear you sing our new album some time xxx

Lucy: are you free now? xxx

Andy:yeah come back to the bus now and we can jam together xxx

Lucy:ok be right there xxx

I packedup my handbag, checked I had my car keys phone and purse you know the essentials and locked my front door, got in my car and drove off. I got there quickly and before I even turned off the engine, I saw Andy staring out the window and his eyes lighting up as he saw it was me. I got out of my car and before I had locked it, I felt Andy's arms wind themselves around my waist and his head rest on my shoulder. I turned around and hugged him tightly, I pulled away and took his hand as he led us back to the bus. "Hey there's my bestie!" I heard CC shout as he ran up to me and enveloped me in a huge bear hug. I laughed and hugged him back, we both pulled away still laughing. "So, we hear that you sing our stuff?" Jinxx asked. I laughed and nodded, "Yeah and she said she would sing some for us!" Andy said happily. Everyone cheered, I made a gesture to silence them and then began singing 'In the end'. Upon the final word they all strated cheering and enveloped me in a huge group hug. "Oh I just had a grat idea, you should come ontour with us, you and your band!" Jinxx suggested.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think Lucy will say?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 69 196
The story of a young girl who is desperate to make a life of her own she needs to get away from her family .she isn't like them at all. The struggle...
8.6K 198 31
Ellie's lived a tough life of abuse and pain, but when she meets Luke her life suddenly turns into a fairy tale or does it. What can possibly go wron...
5.8K 211 24
Emily is just a ordinary girl with a twisted life. Her mum was murdered when she was 5. Will Emily's life change when she meets the love of her life...
56 7 9
Lucy Henderson felt like her world was crumbling, because it was. She survived men and monsters, even if it cost her everything. Book2