Waking up

I woke up to singing again, it was Andy singing 'Rebel Love Song' (obviously by BVB), I opened my eyes and he smiled as he continued singing the final part. When he finished he smiled and said "How are you feeling Lucy?" I pushed myself to sit up and realised CC was behind me. I turned and we smiled at each other, I could tell we were gonna be best friends. "I'm feeling better. Thanks for saving me," I replied my voice sounding clearer than earlier. I looked across and the rest of the band were sat on the other side of the bus on a different sofa. Ashley passed me a bottle of water from the fridge and I downed it quickly. I nodded and smiled a thank you, and he smiled back. "Lucy, we know this is hard but why did you try and take your life?" Andy asked in the sweetest most polite way possible in his sexy deep voice, I turned to face him and upon seeing all the sadness in his eyes and concern in his face, I began to pour out tears. He took me into his arms and hugged me tight. "I did it because everyone hates me, i am ridiculed for everything, mainly for listening to the music that I do. Even my family hate me, so I thought I might as well save them from my worthlessness and take my life. I thought if I am gonna die than I might as well die happy so I put on my favourite song, which you heard was your song Saviour, and I jumped." I cried into Andy's chest. I could feel him shaking and I looked up and saw he was crying too. So I pulled away, put my hands on either side of his face, stared straight into his eyes and said "don't you dare cry, you are perfect you all are, you make people feel good." He wiped his tears away and took my hands in his, "I'm crying because I can't believe that anyone could drive another human being to do such a thing." I heard agreement from everyone else but for some reason I couldnt look away from Andy's eyes. I heard CC cough in the suggestive kind of way, I saw recognition in his eyes and then he did something that really shocked me. He let go of my hands, placed his on either side of my face and kissed me. It felt like fireworks, like every nerve in my body was alive at his touch. I wound my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. We broke apart both breathless and rested our foreheads against eachothers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD THEY KISSED !!!