Andy meets the in-laws.....

(The next day at ten to twelve)

I was pacing in the living room, working myself up. I mean my parents were coming here to meet my husband and all my friends, that were all sat on the sofas totally relaxed. "Lucy, honey calm down. Your parents will love us," Andy said, "yeah I know but she and my father are real stick in the muds, so they will be hard to win over" I replied. I jumped at the doorbell, I looked at the clock and saw that it was five to twelve. I began hyperventialting, Andy stood up and placed his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes. "Lucy, take a deep breath and lets go get the door," Andy said sweetly. I nodded and we walked hand in hand to the door, Andy opened it and I saw my parents on the doorstep. "Hi," was all I could say. "Hello Lucy," my mother said back, I realised that my father didnt say anything, he just shot daggers at Andy who was just standing there with his arms aroud my waits his hands resting on my belly.

I ushered them into the living room where they saw everyone else. "I thought we were going to talk, just me, your father, you and your husband?" my mother asked. I took a breath and said "well I wanted you to meet everyone that is important to me, and that means my husband and his bandmates and my other friends." She nodded and sook hands with everyone, they exchanged small talk, then everyone else had to leave. But I knew that they were just giving me and my parents some space with my husband.

Once everyone had left I went back into the living room and sat next to Andy, opposite my parents. Andy had one arm around my shoulders and one hand on my belly. "So, your pregnant, with this mans child," my father practically hissed. "Yeah dad I am pregnant with Andy's baby, were happy and we cant wait to have someone to share our joy with," I replied smiling at Andy like an idiot. Andy leaned in and kissed me gently and I heard my dad go urgh. I turned to him, fury blazing in my eyes. "Got a problem with me kissing my husband dad?" I asked, with venom in my voice.

"Yes Lucy, I actually do. He is a bad influence on you, before you met him you were rebelious but you werent stupid, you had plans with your life. You were going to go to law school and become a successful lawer, now you are going to be tied down forever," he said in reply. That was the final straw, I stood up and towered over him and shouted into his face, "I never wanted to be a lawer, you wanted that for me. I wasnt rebelious you just didnt accept who I am, and Andy has definitely not had a bad influence on me, your intolerance is what made me turn away from you. Now I invited you here today because mom said you were hear to apologise to me for being so disresepectful to me and my husband, but now I see you just wanted to make me feel bad to my face. I was ready to reconnect with you but now I dont ever want that. I want to be able to save my child from ever feeling like you have made me feel so I want you and mom to leave and never come back. Dont ever try and contact me again. NOW GO!" I felt like I had been shouting for ages so when I stopped I felt really light headed. Andy took hold of my shoulders and hugged me gently, he led me to the sofa and sat me down calmly. I looked up at him and kissed him softly again.

Then my parents stormed out and slammed the door. That was when the tears started to fall, Andy hugged me tight. Rocking me slightly trying to calm me down. The rocking just made me feel sick, I knew I wouldnt be able to make it to the bathroom upstairs, so I raced to the kitchen and threw up in the sink. Andy once again held my hair and rubbed my back. When I finished I reached for a glass, so I could drink some water and get the taste of throw up out of my mouth. "God if this is what pregnancy is gonna be like, we are in for a rough ride," I laughed. Andy laughed and stood directly in front of me and wound his arms around my waist. "Yeah but at the end of it were are going to have a beautiful little baby to cherish and spoil to no end," he laughed back.

(Two days later at the hospital first scan, there gonna find out what gender the baby is)

I was lying on the chair/table thingie, holding Andy's hand as the doctor put the fuckinf freezing cold gel onto my belly. "Ok Mrs Biersack are you ready?" the doctor asked, I was to nervous to answer so I just nodded. She put the scanner thingy on my belly and moved it around until she saw what looked like an alien to me but was actually mine and Andy's baby. "There we go, well Mrs Biersack it seems that you are around thirteen weeks along. And if you want I can tell you if it's a boy or a girl," she paused to give me time to answer and I nodded again, to nervous to talk so I just squeezed Andy's hand tighter, "well you are having a baby girl. Congratulations, I'll just go and get the printed scan pictures whilst you clean up," she said as she got up and walked out.

I turned to Andy and he had thr biggest smile on his face, "We're having a little girl!" I gasped as he leaned in to kiss me. I pulled away and stood up, got some tissue and wiped off the gel. I was pulling my t-shirt back down as the doctor came back in the room with the pictures. We said our goddbyes and walked to the car. Andy opened the door for me and shut it again once I was inside. We drove home and as soon as we got in, I went upstairs and got changed into my sweats and baggy t-shirt and went back downstairs. I walked into the piano room and sat down and began playing a really gentle melody that I had been working on for a while. When I finished I heard someone applauding softly, I hadnt realised that Andy was stood in the doorway. He walked over to me and sat down beside me on the piano bench. "That was beautiful" he said as he gently nudged my shoulder with his.

"I can't believe we are going to have a baby girl," I said as I rested my hands on my belly. Andy nodded and put his arm around my shoulders, I leaned my head into the crook of his neck as he hummed 'Carolyn'. That gave an epiphany, I turned to him and said "we should name her Carolyn!" He nodded smiled, we walked into the living room and sat on the sofa together, well I sat and Andy laid down with his head in my lap singing his song 'Carolyn' into my belly. I took out my phone and texted everyone to come by the house to hear our exciting news. I hadnt seen any of them since the incident with my parents. About an hour later there was a knock at the door, "It's open" I shouted cause neither me or Andy wanted to get up.

Everyone walked into the living room and sat on the floor, Andy didnt even look at them he just stayed lying there singing into my belly, I was absent midnedly stroking his hair as everyone got a drink and sat down. "Well as you know, today we went for our first scan and it turns out I am thirteen weeks pregnant with a baby girl," I said and everyone cheered. Jayy got up and sat next to me hugging me gently, "Oh girl we are gonna have so much fun shopping for baby clothes," he said smiling the whole time, I nodded and replied "but she is the daughter of a rock star and another rock singer so she isnt going to be wearing frilly pink dresses or anything else like that. She will be wearing rocker clothes so she can bee awesome like her daddy." I finished and looked down at Andy and he nodded.

"So, have you guys thought of any names yet?" Cam asked and everyone murmered ideas that they had. I laughed and nodded, I looked down at Andy and raised an eyebrow as if to say should we tell them and he just nodded. I looked back up at Cam and said "we are gonna name her Carolyn." Everyone awwwwed and clapped which made me giggle, which made Andy smile. He loves it when I giggle, I looked down at him and just stared into his beautiful blue eyes. I really hoped our little girl would have his eyes. He leaned up and kissed me gently, much to everyone around us's amusement.

I pulled away from Andy and smile, he just layed his head back in my lap and started humming to my belly again. I laid my head back against the sofa and let my mind wander, I was pulled back into reality when Sam asked me who the godparents would be. I looked down at Andy and he just shrugged and started singing to my belly. "I dunno, we hadn't really thought about it yet. Little Carolyn wont have a godmother though cause I don't have any female friends that I'm close enough to, so she'll probably just have a few godfathers," I said nonchalantly.

(That night at 11:30pm)

I was so tired, I usually don't get tired so quickly but I guess that's just another thing that comes with being pregnant. I waved goodbye to all the guys as I walked upstairs and changed into my pj's and curled up under the covers. I heard Andy come in, he sat next to me and just started stroking my hair. I snuggled into his side, he laughed gently and wrapped his arm around me. "Do you want me to go tell the guys to go home?" he asked softly, I looked up at him through my lick lashes and giving him my sexiest stare, nodded and bit my lip. He smiled his sexy smile and raced downstairs to tell everyone to leave cause I was tired and needed rest. I heard some of the guys shout bye and I shouted bye back. Then I heard the door shut and Andy running up the stairs, he stopped in the door way and just looked at me with his sexy raised eyebrow look. He sauntered over to me, and layed down next to me. I got up and stradeled his waist and leant down and kissed him gently, but growing in intensity. I tor off his t-shirt, threw it to the ground and started trailing kissed across his chest, he reached up and took my pj top off and gently threw me onto the bed and started trailing kisses across my chest. The passion just grew and grew until we ended up having the best sex I had ever had. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I have come up with a lot more ideas so there will be more .....