After a month of marriage.....

(Andy and Lucy have been married for a month)

I woke up one moring a nd I felt like I was gonna hurl, I got up threw the covers off of me waking Andy in the process and ran to the toilet. I lifted the lid, and puked my guts up into the bowl. I could hear Andy running in after me, I felt him hold my hair back and rub my back. I tried to say thank you but couldn't cause the puke wouldnt stop.

It took me a solid ten minutes before the puking stopped and I could sit down. I fell to the floor, drained, no energy left. Andy passed me some tissue to wipe my face with whilst he flushed the toilet and cleaned the bathroom. "I'm sorry I woke you up honey," I said whilst getting up to wash my face and brush my teeth to get the taste of throw up out of my mouth. "Seriously, that's what your worried about. That you woke me?" Andy laughed as he wound his arms around my waist. I laughed and leaned into him, "yeah. I mean I don't like waking you cause you look so cute when you sleep," I replied.

"We need to call the doctor to come see you, cause throwing up for a solid ten minutes is really not good," I cut him off by saying, "no no no, I hate doctors." Andy just shook his head and pulled away and walked to the phone, he rang the doctor and when he came back I was throwing up again. At least this time it only lasted five minutes. "Don't worry babe, the doctor is gonna be here any minute to look you over, this isnt normal," Andy whispered into my ear as he hugged me, "fine, well just let me go get dressed," I replied as I walked into our closet. I pulled on a pair on sweats and one of Andy's baggy band shirts, I tied my hair into a bun and slid on my fluffy black slippers.

I walked downstairs just as Andy was answering the door to the doctor. I just kept walking into the living room and curled upon the sofa. Andy walked in followed by the doctor, tank god it was a woman, male doctors just make me feel awkward. She walked over to me and held her hand out saying, "my name is Dr. Sarah Smith, and your husband here tells me you've been throwing up a lot this morning." I nodded and turned to Andy, encouraging him to speak for me. "Yeah, she woke up at like 9:45 and just bolted to the bathroom and was sick in the toilet for ten minutes, stopped for five mintues and then puked again. And hasn't puked since," he said and as he did I could feel the puke rising in my throat, and I ran to the bathroom upstairs and threw up into the sink. Andy and the doctor followed me, I heard the two of them talking to each other but couldnt hear clearly enough. Then I heard the door softly shut. It was two more minutes before I stopped puking, I looked up and saw that only the doctor wa still there. "I think I know what's going on here, I think you may be pregnant." Then she passed me a test from her bag and said she would be back in a minute.

I took a breath and then took the test, I was waiting for the results when the doctor walked back in. I looked up and smiled slightly at her, then looked back down and saw the lines had appeared. I was pregnant, I looked back up to her with shock in my eyes. "Congratulations Mrs Biersack, I'll see myself out and don't worry, I wont say anything to your husband. Goodbye Mrs Biersack, I'll call you in a few days to set up a hospital appointment," she said before she walked out of the bathroom and downstairs. I heard her talking to ANdy and his voice sounding worried, then I heard the door shut and Andy run upstairs. He knocked gently on the door, I quickly put the test in my pocket, and let him in. Without saying anything he hugged me tight, I really needed this. I pulled back and looked straight into his eyes. All I could see was worry and just before I was going to tell him that I was pregnant, the doorbell rang. "Shit, I had forgot that the guys were coming over today. I'll go tell them to leave," Andy said and turned to go tell them, I followed and said "no, let them in. There's something I need to tell you and I think they will want to know aswell" I said before I walked into the kitchen to get some coffee. I walked back into the living room and saw Andy and everyone else sat or stood around looking worried. I took a deep breath and walked in front of all of them. "Ok everyone, sit down cause I have some pretty big news for you" I said and everyone did, "well as Andy has probably told you I haven't been feeling to good this morning so Andy called the doctor. And it turns out that," I paused again cause I was getting so worked up, I took another breath to calm myself again. "I turns out that I'm pregnant." I said and looked straight to Andy, his jaw dropped and then he smiled. He walked over to me and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, he pulled away and knelt in front of me and kissed my belly. "Hey little invader, I'm your daddy," he said into my belly. I laughed and all the worry fell from me. Then suddenly everyone was doing the same as Andy and were talking into my belly, except they were saying I'm uncle whoever. I walked to the sofa and sat down next to CC with Andy falling down beside me, he getnly rubbed my belly and started muttering stuff to my belly. 

"Oh shit, weve got a show tonight. Lucy do you think you'll be ok to perform?" Andy asked me sweetly. I laughed and nodded, "yeah, I mean I'm clearly not very far along so I'll be ok and we can tell the fans tonight aswell or you could. Oh you could call me on stage after your set and then knell in front of me and kiss my belly! It would look so good and I really want a picture and I'm sure a fan or two thousand will tweet me one," I said laughing. Andy nodded and we began thinking about baby names.

(Same day, the evening at the end of BVB's set)

"Ok everyone I would like to welcome my beautiful amazing wife, Mrs Lucy Biersack!" Andy shouted and everyone cheered. I walkd on and stood right by his side, my arm around his shoulders. "Me and my wife would like to say thank you for coming out tonight," he said and then he did what we had planned earlier. He gave me a side look, and winked. Then he knelt down in front of me and kissed my belly, the gasp from the crowd was louder than I could have ever anticipated. Then came the awwww's. I smiled and Andy stood up and took my hand, "yup, that's right. My wife is pregnant! In a few months we are going to be welcoming a new Biersack into the world!" he shouted and the crowd cheered again. We laughed, waved at the crowd then walked off stage. I went to my dressing room and picked up my phone and sure enough, I had a whole but load of tweets with pictures of Andy kissing my belly on stage. And then there was a text, from my mother. I went to delete it but the first line said 'Please don't delete this, please read it.' I sighed and opened it, it said 'Lucy, me and your father saw the picture of your husband kissing your stomache and saying that you are pregnant, we wanted to congratulate you. We have also come to the realisation that we have been a bit harsh on you, we've been incredibly disrespectful and rude to you. And we apologise, your phone call was a wake up call, we may not like the music that your husband produces but we do respect what he stands for. We did a little research into his band and their message and it is a positive one. We would like to meet up with you and your husband to apologise and get to know him. And you, as long as your not to famous for us now. Well I don't know what else to say so goodbye and we hope to hear from you soon.'

Wow that really surprised me, I quickly text back with 'thank you for finally seeing sense, and thank you for actually looking into Andy's band and seeing that they are great. You can come to our house tomorow if you'd like. We can talk and get everything out in the open and you can finally meet your son in law' then I text her the adress and locked my phone. I walked out to go find Andy and saw he was outside talking to the fans, I walked out to him and hugged him from behind. He laughed and turned and hugged me. "Lucy, you are so lucky to be with Andy!" A fan shouted and I said "yeah I know, Andy is pretty great." Then we had to leave, so everyone jumped onto the bus and drove to mine and Andy's house.

We got inside and all relaxed on the sofas in the living room. Everyone began talking about random stuff, when I turned to Andy and said "my mother text me again, saying she was sorry and that she wanted to meet so we can patch things up between us. I said yeah so she's coming here at noon tomorrow." I think I said it to loudly cause everyone gasped. "I want everyone to be there, my mother needs to know everyone that's important to me if she wants to be back in my life," I said. Everyone agreed and said that they would be here tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so this wont be the last installment cause I started writing this one and it started giving me ideas, so I'll publish the next part soon....