My angels. (Fifth Harmony)

By fairytalecamila

And yet another story :) this book is about Lauren Dinah Normani Ally and Camila as one big family. Lauren as... More

Chapter One | Introduction
Chapter two | The baby's new name.
Chapter three | Finally here.
Chapter four | Monday.
Chapter five | Kindergarten.
Chapter six | The next day.
Chapter seven | Change of plans.
Chapter eight | Panic attack.
Chapter nine | Apologies.
Chapter ten | Weekend.
Chapter eleven | Olivia.
I have questions for you.
Chapter twelve | Punishment.
Chapter thirteen | Sick.
Chapter fourteen | Cuddles.
Chapter fifteen | School.
Chapter Sixteen | Cookies.
Chapter seventeen | Bully.
A note for you.
Should I continue?
Chapter eighteen | Hospital.
Epilogue

Chapter nineteen | Safe in my arms.

206 5 0
By fairytalecamila

Narrator POV

"M-mama?" the tiny voice said.

"Hi honey, how are you?" Lauren said as she held her baby's hand. "I'm...tired" she said

Lauren smiles weakly as she wipes a tear from the corner of her eye. "How about your arm?" she asked as she lightly tapped on Camila's pink cast

"It feels...bad" she responded with tears building up on her eyes. "Shh, my love it's okay" Lauren said once Camila lets out a sob.

It broke Lauren's heart to pieces seeing and hearing her baby being in pain.

"Mila...hi honey" Dinah finally said nervously.

Camila turns to look at Dinah who had a teddy bear with a red bow tied around it's neck that said 'I love you'

"I know your arm isn't feeling okay right now but...Bonnie Bear will help make you and your arm better" she said placing the teedy bear close to Camila. " I hope you like it" she smiled kneeling down.

Camila studies the teddy bear as she felt a warm hand touch her tear stained face.

"It's going to be okay baby" Dinah said softly. Camila looks back at the bear as she grabbed him with her other hand and cuddled with him closely.

"Thank you" she said.

"No problem"

"Are you feeling hungry?" Lauren asked nuzzling close to Camila. "Yes"

"What do you want mama to get you, hm?"

Camila thought for a moment before making her decision. "McDonald's"

She replied as lauren giggled. "Anything for my baby" Lauren said kissing her cheek.

______________________________________

6:05pm

Dr. Morison said that Camila would be just fine to return home that evening.

Dr. Morison also gave Lauren instructions on how to help with Camila's arm and ankle.

Since Camila was going to have trouble walking on her ankle and doing the daily things on her own, Lauren was given the option to have Camila on a wheelchair or without. Lauren chose not to have the wheelchair as she insisted she could manage taking care of Camila without it.

Another thing that Dr. Morison suggested for Lauren was to put Camila in pull-ups during the night, that way Camila wouldn't have complications when needing the go to the bathroom. Lauren agreed to do so since she knew her five year old still needed help when getting properly dressed. What makes her think that Camila could manage going to the bathroom on her own?

"Ready my love?" she asked as she bucked up. "Yeah mama" camila replied as she cuddled close with Bonnie.

Lauren nods as she pulled away from the parking lot and drove straight out of the hospital. "Mama, why auntie leave?"

"She had to leave because she had to pick up Mani. She will back at the house once we het there though" she smiled

"Okay" Camila nooded. "I miss Mani"

"I'm sure you do bebe'' Lauren said turning left

A few minuted passed and Camila was already passed out on her carseat.

Lauren had just arrived at Walmart to grab Camila the pull-ups Dr. Morison suggested she'd get for Camila.

she opens the back door of the car as she ducks in to gently wake the girl up.

"Mi amor, mama needs to go to the store and grab yousome pull-ups, can you come with me?" Camila nods sleepily as she allowed Lauren to unbucle her from her carseat. "Can you walk?" she asked since she she rembered that Camila had a broken rib. "A little" Camila nodded

"Okay but I think I have a better idea" Lauren says as she pulled the car over.

"I'm going to put you in the cart that way you won't hurt your rib, alright?" Lauren tells her five year old as she gently lifted her up into the cart. "Are you comfortable

Camila nods as Lauren does the same with a smile. They make their way inside as they head straight into the baby section where she found what she was looking for. She grabs a disney princess package that Camila had picked out. Lauren also bought some baby powder and oil to prevent rashes. They go into self-checkout before exiting the store.

Not long after they were finally back home.

______________________________________

"Mama they're here!" Mani said as she hopped down from the sofa.

Dinah gets up from her seat as walks over to the front door with Normani by her side.

Once Dinah opens the door for Lauren and Camila, Normani runs over towards her  little cousin Camila as she crashed her body into a hug. Camila lets out a whimper in pain as she felt Normani being pulled away from her. "Normani! what did I say about being careful with Mila, huh?"

Dinah said as the smll girl looked down in shame. "Sorry mama, I just missed Mila"

With a sigh Dinah lifts up Normani's chin up. "I know honey, and she missed you too, but Mila isn't feeling to good right now so we have to be gentle with her just like I said earlier, right?" she raised an eyebrow

"Yes mama, I'm sorry" she appoligized

"It's okay Mani, now go and give Mila an apology and a gentle hug" she told her seven year old. Normani turns to Camila as she hugged her gently. I'm sorry I wasn't careful, Mila" she said smiling.

"I forgive you Mani'' she said as she felt Normani lay eyes on her cast.

"Lets go inside now girls, it's getting late'' Lauren announced as they all entered the house. Lauren helped Camila off her shoes and sweater before taking her by the hand to enter the kitchen.

It was getting late for the Hansens and for the Jauregui's. Tomorrow Dinah had to get back to work and as for Lauren, stay home and watch over Camila.

"I'm sorry to say but, Mani and I have to be getting home" Dinah said with a frown.

"Don't be sorry DJ, it's been a long day for all of us. go get some rest" she smiles as she heard a whine

"I wanted to play with Mila" Normani frowned as she watched Dinah put on her coat. "No Mani, we have things to do tomorrow and besides Mila can't do much with her arm and rib" another whine leaves Normani's lips as she put on her sweater. "Say goodbye to auntie and Mila"

"Goodbye auntie and Mila' she said hugging them both. "Bye sweetheart, you can come another day and play with cousin Mila, yeah?'' she said kissing her forehead.

"Sure auntie" she said before pulling away

"Thanks for everything DJ" Lauren said hugging her warmly. "I can't do much with out you." she spoke softly

"I'm here for you and Mila always, Laur and yes you can do so many things with-out me Lauren. Trust me" she pulled away smiling before turning to hug Camila. "Hey Boo, I hope you feel better tomorrow" she says kissing her cheek. "Auntie DJ loves you sooo much"

"I love you too" the little girl said as she gave her auntie Dinah a warm embrace.

________________________________________

Later...

"Baby girl are you feeling hungry?"

Lauren realized that Camila hasn't eaten since earlier around 1 o'clock and she wasn't going to let her recenty hospitalized
child go to bed without eating anything.

"Yes mama....I want pasta" she said as she gripped Laurens gray sweater. "Please"

She looked up at her mama pleadingly.

"Of course baby" she smiled taking out some fettucine pasta out of the closet.

Camila then slowy starts walking over to the table where she saw her teddy beat Bonnie sitting down on the chair.

She struggles to climb up on the chair as her rib would always hurt when she moved. She let out a quiet whimper as she clutches where the pain was present.

She turns to look at her mama who was cooking the pasta. She wanted to ask her mama to help her but she also didn't want to annoy her mama. She looks back at her teddy as she decides to go over to the living room and lay down on the ground.

She grabs a pillow from the sofa and her blanket, placing them on the floor before gently sitting herself down with Bonnie on her hold.

She lies down as she let out a sigh of relief.

Much more confortable.

Camila couln't keep her eyes open much longer as she felt them become more and more heavy. She doesn't fight the sleep more longer before shutting her eyes closed....

"Baby! come get a snack." Lauren called for her after a few seconds of sleep.

Camila doesn't bother getting up as she felt to tired to do so. She remained in her spot as she heard her mama call for her again

"Camilita where are you?'' she heard her mama say. She then hears footsteps aproach the room where she was.

"Baby...." Lauren whispered kneeling down.

"You okay there angel?" she caressed her forehead saying in concern.

"Mama...so tired" she whispered weakly

"Okay my love, mama is gonna take you to bed now alright?" she put her arms under her baby's back before lifting her up. She placed a gentle kiss on her nose befre taking her up to her room. "There we go sweetheart, all better now right?"

She said holding her hand as she watched her baby drift to sleep.

"Mama is so gald her baby is okay" she told her. "I got so worried and I even thought the worst that could....that could ever happen to you my love" she says with tears

"I also want to appoligize again, if I ever made you feel like I didn't want you or....If i made you think that I didn't love you"

She sniffled as she looked at her baby girl who looked right back at her.

"I love you so much Camila and I don't know what I'd do without you." Tears stream down Laurens face as she takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry for being the worst mommy-

"No!" Camila interupted saying. "Mama don't say that. It's not nice to be mean to yourself" she shook her head.

Lauren bursts out in tears as she pulled her  baby close to her chest. "I don't deserve such an angel like you...I really don't"

"I love you mama...always, okay?"

"Okay my beautiful baby" she chuckled as they touched foreheads together.

"I love you always too"

_______________________________________

After dinner in Camila's bedroom, Lauren announced that it was time to get ready for bed. She took out a pull-up for Camila befre bed and her PJ's.

"Mama is going to help you put on the pull-up, okay honey?" She said softly

"Do I have to go in the bed?" she asked rubbing eyes tiredly. "Yes my love. It will make it easier for me to put it on you"

Camila nods as she climbs up the bed with the help of her mama. Lauren the pulls down her pants and underwear berfore making quick work into putting on Camila's Disney primncess pull-up

"Okay little monkey mama is done" she said going over to get Camila's medication.

"I almost forgot to give you your medicine" she cuckled. "Say ahhh"

Camila did as she was told before swallowing the icky medicine.

"Good girl" Lauren praised as she put the medication down on the table.

"Ready for bed?" she asked her little one.

Camila nodded before speaking

"Mama, can you sleep with me please?"

"If thats what you want then yes, mama will sleep with you tonight" she smiled

She turns off the lights before getting in the  bed with Camila. She put her arms underneath her baby's body as she pulled her close to her body to keep her warm and safe. "Goodnight. I love you" she kissed her nose saying. "Love you too"

______________________________________

AWWWW..... 🥹

please vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 299 18
NOT COMPLETED And UNEDITED. I AM NOT CONCENTRATING ON THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW. I WILL BE BACK ON THIS AFTER I COMPLETE MY OTHER BOOK. DON'T READ YOU WIL...
52.6K 1.6K 3
Dinah is a werewolf. Normani is a vampire succubus. Ally is a fucking nightmare. And Camila? Camila is just the unfortunate baby born in the wrong pl...
57.5K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
502K 13.7K 72
ATTENTION: This book was written when I was 15-16 so it needs a lot of work that I probably won't do, but enjoy it anyway! Emily Jauregui is the youn...