Random Fandom Oneshots

By AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... More

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariรฑa
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Until We Meet Again

29 0 0
By AisyDaisyDew25

Hey guys! I'm back with another, and possibly one of the last parts of the London Institute series! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Will's POV~

I sigh, looking across the table at my parabatai, seeing the very obvious smile on his face when he glanced at (Y/N), who was talking with Charlotte. I kick him under the table, glaring at him. He gave me a stare that read 'what was that for?' I glance over at (Y/N), my brows drawing together on my forehead.

"Will, Jem, is there something you'd like to share with everyone?"

"No. I think I'm going to retire to my room." says Jem, wiping his face and standing up. (Y/N) excuses herself and stands, walking Jem out of the room. I purse my lips and throw my napkin down on the table.

"What's wrong Will?"

"It's nothing, I'm just going to turn in." I say, standing up and walking out of the room, grabbing my hat and umbrella, walking out of the Institute and heading to Magnus' house.

~Jem's POV~

I look over at (Y/N), seeing her smiling as she rambled on about a book that she was reading. She notices me staring and blushes, stopping her rambling. I chuckle and halt our walking, kissing her nose gently.

"Wo ai ni... wo bu xiang shi qu ni." I whisper. She looks up at me, raising her brows.

"What was that about?" She asks.

"Nothing. I was just saying 'I love you and I don't want to lose you'." I whisper. She blushes, looking into my eyes.

"J-James... I-I love you too." She says, cupping my face in her hands. I smiled, breathing a soft sigh of relief as I leaned down and kissed her gently. She leans up and rests her hands on the nape of my neck, holding me close. I pull back and hook the top of my cane around my arm and lift her up, kissing her collarbones. She blushes, a soft squeak leaving her lips. I chuckle and carry her to my room, shutting the door behind us. I lean her against the door and place gentle kisses on her bosom. She hums softly, reaching to the front of her dress and pulling it down a little bit, letting her breasts free. I look up at her, a slight blush on my pale cheeks.

A knock sounds on the door and (Y/N) scrambles to pull her dress back up while I set her on her feet. She steps back and hides behind me while I open the door, seeing a rain-soaked Will who was panting heavily.

"Will, what a pleasant surprise! Why are you soaked?" I ask, looking at my parabatai. He walks in.

"We have to talk..." He says, then spotting (Y/N), seeing her disheveled hair and the marks on her collarbone. His blue eyes widened before they narrowed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was this a bad time?" He asks.

"No. I was just leaving." She says, tucking a strand of her (H/C) hair behind her ear before she bolted out of the room. I look at Will.

"What was that about? Why don't you like her?" Will only looked at me, his blue eyes narrowing before he started on his tangent.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sit in the library, curled up in a corner with a good book as I mulled over Will and I's rivalry. I hear the door open and jump up from my spot, bolting through the shelves.

"(Y/N)? My love? Where are you?" shouts Jem. I purse my lips, so longing to run into his arms but my mind was not going to let me, my fight or flight response was activated and it chose flight. I hear Jem's cane tapping the ground, the sound coming closer to me with each tap. I bolt down the rows of bookcases, running down the furthest one away from Jem's footsteps.

"(Y/N)?! I know you're in here! Please come here..." He shouts. I rush down the walkway between the bookcases, bumping into a cart full of books and falling over. The crash alerted Jem to my position and I heard his footsteps break into a run towards me, his slender-yet strong- hands gripping my shoulders before he lifted me up, pulling me close.

"Why are you running from me?" He whispers, a hint of hurt in his voice. I turned into his chest and let out a sob.

"I-I'm sorry... I just got sc-scared... The look Will gave me... and the fact that he wanted to talk to you alone... after looking at me with such hatred..." I whimper.

"I'm sorry about his behaviour, but all he wanted to talk about was something about a stupid curse. Nothing that had to do with you." He says, smiling softly at me.

"O-oh, okay." I whisper, blushing softly with shame.

"Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed about. C'mon, let's go back to my room." He says, leading me out of the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months passed since then and there had been an unfortunate incident with Jem's recovery. I thought he was getting better but instead he was getting worse, running out of his drug faster. It didn't help that the yin fen market was crashing thanks to a stronger drug than yin fen being made. They called it doku vene, a demon drug that turns your hair ivory. I had run out for the last time this week to buy Jem whatever yin fen I could find, only coming home with a small pouch with only enough to sustain him for a week, maybe less.

I walk back into the Institute with my spoils, quickly making my way up to Jem's room where he laid in bed, the white coverlet spattered with blood. I rush to his side, pulling the pouch of yin fen out of my pocket and handing it to him.

"This is the last of it... I'm so sorry." I say. Jem takes the pouch and cups my cheek with his free hand.

"It's alright. Thank you for doing what you could, wo de ai." He says. I smile sadly, watching as he ingested a dose of the powder before he closed the pouch and set it on the bedside table, looking up at me. He throws the coverlet off of his prone frame, swinging his legs over the bed.

"(Y/N), I have a very important question to ask you..." He says, slipping down to one knee in front of me. I cover my mouth with my hands, gasping softly. Jem slips off his family ring and the jade pendant he always wore.

"Will you marry me?" He asks. "I know I'm being selfish, but I can give you my heart, though I have no idea how many more beats it shall sustain. And I can offer you my life, though it is a short one..." He says, trailing off. I let out a sob and kneel down in front of Jem, hugging him tightly.

"Yes, I will marry you." I whisper. Jem smiles against my collarbone, kissing the side of my neck gently. I pull back from the hug and he helps us both up before we exchange our family rings and he slips the jade pendant over my head. I kiss him deeply, cupping his face in my hands gently. He kisses back, the taste of his spiced drug still on his lips. I pull back and look into his silver eyes, smiling.

"Wo ai ni... wo bu xiang shi qui ni." I whisper, stealing his words. He smiles sadly, sitting back down on his bed.

"Wo ye ai ni." He whispers, laying back on the bed. I climb into the bed next to him and kiss his neck gently.

"Are you feeling up for some conjugal relations?" I ask softly. He smiles softly and nods.

"You may have to do the heavy lifting though."

"I will, you just lay there and enjoy it." I say, straddling his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The week dragged by slowly and before we knew it, Jem had ingested the last of the yin fen I had bought him. He looked at me weakly, his silver eyes dull.

"Wo de ai..." He whispers. I look up from my book that I was reading to him.

"Yes my dear?" I ask, looking at him.

"Thank you, for staying by my side." He whispers. I nod and set my hand over his pale one where it rested on the bed.

"Of course... you're my fiance... and I love you." I whisper, kissing his cheek gently.

Later that day, Jem's body started to go through withdrawals and he requested that I leave the room, as he didn't want me to see him like that. I refused, staying by his side as the hacking coughs racked his frame. Once the coughing fit had subsided, Jem laid there in his bed, writhing slightly in agony as his body was feeding off of itself. I hold his hand, wondering where Will was at a time like this. Will rushed into the room, almost as if I had summoned him.

"I'm sorry... I looked all over and I couldn't find any more of the drug." He says, falling to his knees next to his parabatai's bed. I choke down a sob, trying to be strong for Jem. Jem lifts a hand and rests it on Will's head.

"It's... alright William... (Y/N)," He says, turning to me. I look at him. "Could you leave me alone with my parabatai for a moment please?" He asks. I nod and set my book down on the nightstand, walking out of the room.

~Will's POV~

I look up at my parabatai, a brow raised. He turns to me and smiles weakly.

"William... I know you have feelings for her... so, all I ask of you is... please take care of her when I'm gone... Please don't let her suffer for too long." He whispers. I looked at him in shock, how could he have known?

"Y-yes, I will, for you." I whisper, resting my head on my parabatai's hand. He winces softly at the pain that was coursing through his veins.

"Shall I call her back?"

"Yes please." Jem grunts out. I stand and walk out to the hall, looking at the woman I had pretended to hate.

"He's requesting you come back in." I say, my tone softer than I had ever spoken to her.

"Charlotte requested the Silent Brothers, they're here." She says, pointing to the parchment robed figures that were ascending the stairs. I nod and lead her back into the room, watching as he rushed to Jem's side, taking his pale hand in her (S/T) ones.

"Mister Carstairs... may we speak with you in private?" asks Brother Enoch telepathically. I nod and carefully peel (Y/N) away from Jem's side once more, leading her to the hall. We both leaned against the wall outside Jem's door as the Brothers spoke to him in private. After a few moments, Brother Micah walked out and motioned for us to come back in.

"It is time to say your goodbyes. We will be taking him to the Silent City with us." says Brother Enoch when we walked into the room. A sob left (Y/N)'s throat as she rushed back to Jem's side, gently taking his hand in hers and placing a kiss on his knuckles where I noticed a family ring that wasn't his rested on his left ring finger. She sobs and talks with Jem in a hushed tone before gently placing a kiss on his pale lips, standing and walking back towards me. I walk up to Jem and place a hand over his.

"Mizpah, my brother. May we meet again soon." I whisper before stepping back, wrapping my arms around (Y/N) as she sobbed, watching as the Silent Brothers carried Jem out of his room. (Y/N) wailed as Jem's silver hair faded out of view. I hold her tightly, rubbing her back gently.

"He's going to a better place..." I whisper, rubbing her back. She only sobs louder, burying her face in my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! I might make another part, we'll see.

Translations;
wo ai ni, wo bu xiang shi qui ni - I love you and I don't want to lose you
Wo ye ai ni - I love you too
Wo de ai- My love

Luv y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 696 74
This is mostly momojiro one shots but when i do chatfic it won't be just them Ships are: Momo x Jiro Kirishima x Bakugo Todoroki x Deku Mina x T...
98.9K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...
3.3K 49 31
I have loads of these in my notes so why not make a book? Most Of these Are fluff and the occasional angst. No smut because- no. Enjoy! Haikyuu (Most...
9.9K 62 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...