Wind Demon (One Piece x Male...

By ThatOneDanganDude

(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued... More

Info (Updated)
Rubber Man
Off To The Sea!
Cat Burglar Nami!
The Pet Store
Treasure
Buggy The Clown
Up Up And Away!
Captain Usopp!
Kuro
The Boy Who Cried Pirate
Pirates!
Important DF A/N (Vote)
Scardey Cat
Hero Of The Village
The Strawhats!
Sanji The Chef
Inconvenience
Hawk Eye
Zoro Vs Mihawk
Arlong Park
Fishmen Attacks
Backstabber
Arlong! Arlong! Arlong!
Arlong Pirates Vs Strawhats
Bitch I'm Drowning
Our Hope
Double Trouble (A/N)
Our Navigator
-----------------------------------------------
Loguetown
Luffy Dies
The Grand Line
Reverse Mountain
Laboon

Don Krieg

1.2K 39 3
By ThatOneDanganDude

(3rd Person Pov)

"Lucky! You got some food!!" Luffy smiled exposing his presence.

"You were almost about to die before too! Hahaha! Hey cook join my crew will ya!? Be the cook for my pirate ship!" Luffy exclaimed

"Huh!?"

--

"Oh.. you're a pirate? So why you try to fire a cannonball at this restaurant?" Sanji asked.

"Oh that was just an accident, it was just a cannonball that went astray from my self defense." Luffy crossed his legs.

"In any case you'd better not rry anything funny to this restaurant. The owner of this place used to be the cook of a pretty infamous pirate crew." Sanji explained.

"Oh that old man used to be a pirate?" Luffy smiled.

"This restaurant's like a treasure to that damn geezer." He continued.

"And the rest of the cooks who came to work here out of their admiration for that geezer are all hot blooded and crude enough to be pirates."

"But its quite appropriate considering all the pirates that frequent around these parts."

"Not a quiet moment I'm this place, eh?" The strawhatted boy replied.

"Yeah.. but it's a daily routine for us, there's even been some guests lately who come to see the pirates and the cooks duke it out.. thanks to that all the waiters got scared and ran away." Sanji took a puff.

"Ohhhh so the reason he asked me to work here for a year was...." Luffy started.

"Ehh.. whatever, hey join my crew!" He smiled.

"I'll have to refuse on that offer, I've got my own reason to keep working here." Sanji looked at the boy.

"No! I refuse!" Luffy shouted.

"Wha.." The pirate looked confused so did Sanji.

"What?" Sanji sweatdropped.

"I refuse your refusal!" Luffy crossed his arms. "You're a good cook do we'll be pirates together!"

"Hey, hey atleast hear me out.." Sanji sweated even more.

"Fine then what's your reason?"

"No need to tell you." Sanji looked back again.

"But you just told me to hear you out!" Luffy stared at him.

"All I meant was that you should heat other people's opinion when talking! Don't make me chop you up, you damn strawhat wearing shithead!"

"What did you say!? Don't insult my strawhat or I'll send you flying!" Luffy growled.

"Sorry to butt in the conversation but.." The pirate interrupted.

"WHAT IS IT!?" Luffy and Sanji hissed at him.

"My name's Gin, Im a member of the Krieg Pirates.. you said you're a pirate can I ask what your objective is?"

"I'm going to find the One Piece, which is why I'll go to Grand Line!" Luffy grinned.

"!"

"Given that you're looking for a cooks, it seems like you have only a few members" Gin said.

"With him that makes six!" Luffy pointed at the cook.

"WHYRE YOU COUNTING ME IN!?"

"You don't seem like a bad guy so let me give you some piece of advice..."

"Give up, on going to the Grand Line."

"You're still young, no need to recklessly rush into things.. besides the Grand Line is just one part of all the oceans in this world. If you want to be a pirate there's plenty of other seas for you to roam."

"Oh.. do you happen to know something about Grand Line?" Luffy asked.

"No.. I don't... i don't know anything.. that's why it's so terrifying..!" Gin sweated profusely.

"For a member of the Krieg Pirates, you sure are acting like a big scardey cat." Sanji said. "What's Krieg?" Luffy asked.

--

"See ya then." Gin said goodbye to Luffy and Sanji whole he was on a boat.

"I just wanted to warn you."

"But im still gonna go to the Grand Line." Luffy replied.

"Haha.. well, you are free to do what you want, it's not like I have the right to stop that."

"And Sanji thank you so much for the food, you're my saviour.. that meat was really the best I've ever had."

"Would it be alright to come here and eat again?" He smiled.

"Sure, anytime." Sanji smiled back.

"Hey errand-boy! So that's where you were!" A loud deep voice shouted. "Agh! Old man!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Go, Gin.."

"Ah, sorry just because you gave me food, you're going to get scolded.." He touched his head.

"Come again?" Sanji threw the used utensils in the sea.

"How can I be scolded, if there's no proof?" He grinned.

"Don't get caught again, Gin!" Luffy waved as the boat left.

"Sanji! Errand-boy! Both of you get back to work!"

--

"Ah, the life of an errand boy is tough, Koby must've had a tough time being one." Luffy smiled.

"Hm!?"

"Ack! It's you guys!" Luffy noticed his crewmembers.

"Hey errand-boy." Nami waved. "Yo errand-boy Im thirsty bring me some water!" Y/N teased his captain.

"Heard you have to work here for a year." Usopp snickered. "Would it be alright to redraw the ship's flag?" Zoro grinned.

"You leave me here to work, and go off to eat delicious food all by yourselves!? How selfish!" Luffy shouted.

"Damn, he's noisy, are those his crewmates?" Sanji stared at the noisy table. "Hmm?"

"Eat this." Luffy picked a booger out his nose and put it in the water.

"It's a free world we can do whatever we want." Zoro said to Usopp who was holding in his laughter with Y/N and Nami.

"But I have to admit, the food here is great, don't take this the wrong way but.." Zoro put the glass gently on his lips.

"YOURE DRINKING THIS GLASS!!" He shoved the glass of water in Luffy's throat.

"ACK HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?"  Luffy dramatically rolled around holding his neck.

"I should ask you the same thing!" Zoro argued back.

"HAHAHA!!" Y/N, Usopp and Nami bursted into laughter continously hitting the table.

"O'blessed are the oceons for bringing me this fine day! O'love! Laugh if you will, at my poor self who cannot endure his tortuous passions!" Sanji approached their table knocking Y/N off his chair since he was sitted next to her.

"ASSHOLE DO YOU WANNA DIE!!!" He angrily got up and held the cook by his collar.

"As long as I can be with you, I'm prepared to walk across any path be it the paths of a pirate or a devil! But alas! 'Tis tragic there is such a great obstacle standing between the two if us!" He ignored the other boy with hearts in his eyes.

"By obstacle do you mean me, Sanji?" Owner Zeff leaned on a chair. "Agh, the geezer!"

"It's a good chance, just go and be a pirate, I don't need a guy like you in my restaurant." Zeff scoffed.

"Hey, you damn geezer. I'm the assistant head chef of this place.. so just what do you mean exactly when you say I'm not needed!?"

"You cause too much trouble with the guests, ans if they happen to be female you drool all over them." Zeff stared at Sanji.

"You also cant cook a decent meal to save your life, you're just unnecessary baggage holding this restaurant down." He continued.

"And as you probably know, none of the other cooks want you here aswell. So whether it be a pirate or something else it's just better for you to get the hell out of my shop."

"Si that's what you wanted to say to me all along, you damn geezer!? Ignoring all your other comments there's one thing I won't stand for, it's someone insulting my cooking!" He grabbed Owner Zeff's collar.

"No matter what you say, I staying here! Got that!?"

"HOW DARE YOU GRAB THE COLLAR OF THE HEAD CHEF!" The owner threw Sanji on the table breaking it.

"Damn it..!" Sanji slowly stood up as Zoro, Y/N, Nami and Usopp all held their plates.

"You can try to chase me out all you want!! But I'll continue to be a cook here, you hear! Until the day you die at the very least!" Sanji shouted.

"I ain't dyin. I'll live for another 100 years." Zeff walked away.

"Pretty mouthy for a damn geezer aren't you!?"

"Haha, alright! He gave you permission bow we can be pirates-"

"AS IF!" Sanji interrupted Luffy.

--

"Forgive me for that ruckus just now, as an apology please enjoy this fruit macedonia, and this glass of grand manier." Sanji stood behind Nami and poured her a glass of juice.

"Oh thank you so much!" She clasped her hands together. "You're so nice." She said In a flirtatious tone.

"Oh its nothing.." He responded calmy as he rubbed her shoulders, making Y/N suspiciously eye him. "Hey!" Usopp exclaimed.

"What about us!? This is gender discrimination, I'll sue you love-crazy cook!" Usopp complained.

"I already gave you some tea! You could at least say a word of thanks for that, punk!" He glared at the long nosed sniper.

"Wha!? You wanna start something is that it!? I ain't gonna go easy on you! Get'im Y/N, Zoro!!"

"Get him yourself.." Zoro sweatdropped. "You're pretty unprofessional.. for a cook." Y/N leaned back with his chair.

"Whaddya say?" Sanji turned to the boy. "Never felt the touch of a woman?" Y/N smirked.

"Yeaaa! Go get him Y/N!" Usopp put his fist up in the air.

"This pirate group is just full of punks isn't it?" Sanji grabbed his collar making Y/N face him.

"You wanna get at it? Lover boy." Y/N taunted him with the name as they glare at eachother for a while.

"Please don't fight just because of me." The Navigator clasped her hands together in an innocent way.

"Anything for you, miss!" Sanji quickly let go of the wind boy.

"Just who the hell's fighting for you!?" Y/N exclaimed in denial.

"By the way, Mr. Cook.." Nami grabbed Sanji's face. "Yes?" He smiled with inflated nostrils. "The food here's just a tad too expensive for me." She insisted.

"Then it shall be free of charge to you, miss!" He said. "Thank you for much!" She hugged the heart eyed man.

"You're paying though!" He nonchalantingly turned to the wind boy and the sniper breaking free from his love spell.

"You're a real witch aren't ya.." Zoro sweatdropped as they watched the love-cook Sanji walk away.

"Ah, this tea's great." Luffy interuppted, taking a sip of one of his crewmate's tea.

"You fellas better watch out too." She winked at the males.

"Ah, Sanji it's been a while." A woman approached Sanji. "Good to see you again Roxanne!" Sanji turned heart eyed.

"Damn letch." Nami and Usopp sweated at the boy.

"HEY ERRAND-BOY THE HELL ARE YOU SITTING AROUND AND DRINKING TEA FOR!?" Sanji walked over to their table and kicked the top of Luffy's head.

"Bring out the hit towels when the customers come in." He dragged Luffy away. "Yessir.." Luffy answered.

2 days later

The customers stare out the window to see a huge ship approaching the restaurant.

"ITS DON KRIEGS PIRATE SHIP!" One exclaimed.

"A skull with two hourglass at its side to thretean their enemies.. there's no doubt about it! That's Kriegs flag!"

"Why is he here!?"

"Look what you did Patty! They actually came here! So are you gonna chase them off for us, Mr. Tough guy!?"

"I-It can't be! The fleet admiral who commands over 5000 pirates.. is coming all the way out here just to avenge one of his underlings!?" Patty held his head in panic

"Well you better believe it! His ships coming this way right now!"

"This us real bad!! Shouldn't we be running away!?" Usopp panicked on the going merry.

"Bro let's set sail! We don't wanna die!" Johnny and Yosaku yelled as Y/N and Zoro just watched.

"..."

"Talk about a huge ship! Gin must've come here to repay his debt to you!" Luffy smiled.

"Somehow I don't think that's the case.. but it is strange.." Sanji glared at the ship.

"That ship..."

"It's in complete shambles...!"

"To turn a gigantic galleon of that size into that sad state.. that's no work of humans.. they must've been caught up in some natural disaster."

"Huh!?" The cooks exclaimed as they saw who walked through the door.

"Sorry for intruding.. but could i have some water.. and some food..? If it's money you want, I've got plenty.."

"Wha.. the heck? That weak worn out looking guy is Krieg?" Patty muttered.

"He looks like he's starving." Luffy commented. "Wonder what happened.."

"Don Krieg!" Gin exclaimed as Krieg dropped to the floor.

"I'm begging you! Please give him some food and water! Save my captain! He'll die at this rate!" Gin looked around to be met by stares.

"Aahahaha! Perfect, just perfect! So this is what the infamous outlaw Don Krieg looks like!?" Patty laughed.

"We have money this time! We're paying customers!" Gin yelled.

"Hey! Contact the marines immediately! This is the perfect chance for the government to arrest him! Don't let him have a singe morales of food!" Patty ordered.

"That's right! Who knows what he'll do once he gets back on his feet! This is retribution for all the crimes he's committed!" The crowd roared.

"It's only right that he should die after all he's done!"

"If we give him food and he recovers it's only obvious he'll attack our restaurant ! I ain't giving him a single drop of water!

"I won't do anything, if you just give me food I promise I'll quietly withdraw from here...! So please.. please help me..!"

"D-Don Krieg please stop! A great man like you shouldn't be lowering his head!" Gin insisted.

"I'm begging you..! I don't mind if it's left overs or whatever! Please just give me anything!" He cried out.

"Hmph. Trying to earn some sympathy points?" Patty scoffed.

"Hey move it, Patty."

"Here, Gin give this to him." Sanji offered a plate of fried rice to Gin.

"Sanji!"

"Thank you!" Krieg eats the food with his hands.

"Hey Sanji! Take that food back this instant! Do you have any idea what kind of man he is!?" A chef shouted.

"You really think he'll just leave after eating!? That's utterly impossible for him! Letting a demon like that starve to death, is for the good of this world!"

"SANJI!!"

"D-Don krieg! This is different from what you promised! I guided you here because you promised not to harm this restaurant! Not only that, that man is my savior!" Gin yelled out.

"Ahh, that was a great meal, I feel like I'm back to my normal self again.." He grabbed grin in a choke hold.

"Gin!" Luffy yelled out. "So reveals his fans at last.." Sanji smirked.

"Nice restaurant you've got here. I'll take it." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.6K 38
Hi! My name is Portgas D Y/n a Younger Brother of Ace and made a brotherly bond between Monkey D Luffy in East Blue at Foosha Village. Follow his jou...
14.1K 538 48
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™šπ™¨ 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™π™šπ™¨π™© π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨... β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€πŒπ€πŠπˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
115K 3.2K 40
In a world of pirates, Y/n's memories are stolen by a devil fruit-wielding pirate. With the help of the Straw Hat Pirates, she embarks on a journey t...
9.5K 164 12
{ And A little bit of Sanji x Luffy and Law x Luffy} Luffy is a girl who wants to be queen of all of the pirates. She is on her way to the grand lin...