FRAGILE HEART ( Kim Taehyung)

By Pvtgurlll

Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But a... More

part 1| GRADUATION
part 2 | KIMS?
part 3 | we met again ?
part 4 | fasten your seat belt
part 5 | GIRLFRIEND?
part 6 | CAN I HUG YOU?
part 7 | REUNION
part 8 | IT CAN'T BE HER
part9 | TIED UP IN A BOND
part 10 | HIS REPUTATION
part 11 | HOPE YOU WON'T BREAK ME
part 12 | JIWOO
part13 | PERSONAL DIARY
part 14 | STAY
part15 | HANGOUT
part 16 | I'M SORRY
part 17 | WHY ME?
part 18| FLASHBACK
part19 | HATE YOU
part 20 | RUDE
part 21| CAN'T YOU LOVE ME?
part 22 | PAST
part23 | SAVE ME
part 24 | BUSSINESS TRIP
Part 25 | JIWOO'S WEDDING
part 26 | MINA & YERI
Part 27 | MINE
Part 28 | JEALOUSLY
Part 29| DATE
Part 30 | MOM
Part 31 | Who ?
Part 32 | Betrayal
Part 33 | Fate
part 34 | My Boss
Part 35| Take over
Part 36 | We used to be..
Part37 | I'll always look for you
Part 38 | I'm still me
Part 39 | Remember me
Part 40| flabbergasted
Part 41| Daddy issues
part 42| You & I
Part 43 | Marry me .
New cover

part 44 | Epilogue: you & I 4ever

1.4K 37 46
By Pvtgurlll

"Tell me what's happening" after the awkward silence since I arrived, I finally spoke. Mina is staring down on the floor. That might have left a hole . She sighs.

"Nothing" I hissed . I heard the same answer 4 times. Mina is so stubborn. She won't tell anything that's bothering her .
"You're silence says otherwise. Mina you distanced yourself from us. What's the matter." Two months ago taehyung proposed to me. It was the best day of my life. After my friends got to know about this they were more than happy for me. We've not decided on the date yet. That should be done when our schedules are empty. Apparently it's not until this month.

Mina would be happiest about taehyung's proposal but since last month she hasn't called me often nor accepts my calls. Today I excused myself from work cause her silence is making me go crazy.

"Me and my husband got in an argument" she finally uttered.
"Geez do I need to break his bones?, What he did ?"  I've met jack many times when I visit her. He's usually doesn't look the typa man to argue.
" No , I would've done it already if needed. "

" Then what's the matter? "
" We kinda had a childish argument ig.. maybe well I haven't went for a vacation since long. I tried to convince him whinning about it ummm.... We'll does this sound childish to you? "

I tried to hard to control my laughter.
" We'll what are you? 5 years old? Geez I can't believe you guys fought about this"

" Idc, I want a vacation with him only him yet he has mountains of work to do. I mean I can take a leave. He said he can't and I got pissed on that. So we kinda argued on that".

" So you're telling me you both haven't shared a word from a month? "

" Not exactly but, we share cold replies "

" Omg you guys are so stupid. Dude it's okay if he got no free time. You should talk it out you can't avoid eachother over some stupid reason "
Not every couples have same life. It's not easy until you put some afford. We really need to sacrifice to make it balanced.

After lecturing her for an hour.I finally convinced her to leave soobin either at my home or yeri's. So that they can have some time alone for themselves .

After picking soobin and eunji from school . I dropped him off at home then eunji. Taehyung's father isn't home when I reached. I heard Ari doesn't babysit eunji anymore. She found something she's interested in and thought to gave it a try. Though I'm not sure what she does.

As per my fictional experience from books, 90% of exs are bitches. They're literally walking red flag. I never felt any negative vibes around Ari. She really talks less like me. Though I'm different I'm extrovert around the people I'm comfortable with. Even though we interacted very few times I can tell she's not 90% of exs from fictional books. She's kind and sweet. Even treats eunji well . I feel bad that she lost her child. At the same time happy that the child didn't born where he/she will face the devil who's his father.

Eunji tugs my hand as we walked in her room. I crouch down to her level . "Grandpa isn't home shall we play?" She grins playfully. I squeezed her cheeks.
"Sure cupcake but first let's get you a hot bath and feed your stomach" .

After giving her a warm shower, I quickly cooked something for her while she changed. We played until my soon to be father in law was back home which was probably by 6:30 . To my surprise taehyung returned home early while I was making eunji's bed . After running around the house, playing she looked tired. Her room was completely a mess. Some of the pillows torn out, feathers lying on the floor and bed . Her toys are literally everywhere. Got knows how kids gets energy to play all day.

"Where's eunji?" Taehyung enters the room kisses my neck. "I put her to bed in your room meanwhile I clean this mess "
He helps me around "you're early today"
"Dad informed me about your arrival"
After we cleaned the messed he let's her sleep in his room. When I was about to leave he stops me telling me to drive me home.

" I can't wait to wife you up, you're literally so perfect princess " we both stood infront of my house while he refused to let me go. He wrapped his arms around me sheilding my body with his." Do you think eunji will accept me as her mom"  I mumbled.

" She literally calls you mom infront of me "
" She never does infront of me " unknowingly a frown formed on my face.
She's the sweetest girl I know. Just like her father. She address me ynnie in her cute way. Though I'm okay with whatever name she calls me . I'll just wait for her to accept me as her mom.

He kissed between my eyebrows.
" She loves you"
"You know you're completely a different person when we're in private"
"Like how?"
" Cold in public, soft in pvt " a smirked formed on his face
" You like me this way babygirl "
"Wanna come in ?"

My home is tidy. I always makes sure everything is at its place. Tidy room makes my stress fade. So when we entered my room I asked him to wait for a while until I showered. Though I didn't work at cafe, yet having fun with eunji drained my energy. That kid is energetic as hell . As the warm water flows through my body washing away all the tiredness of the day. I cover myself with a robe then sauntered out. Taehyung wasn't in the room anymore. I took the chance to grab my nightwear from the wardrobe and slipped on my body.

Today flowed as I planned. I wokeup early as usual. Visited Mina . Which was the main moto of the day. Then spent time with the kids, who I adore the most.

Buzzing sound of my phone stopped me as I was about to head downstairs. I found my phone in my bag.  "Incoming call from yeri" 
"SWEETHEART COME DOWNSTAIRS"  taehyung voice from downstairs startled me .  I stroll downstairs instead. I'll call her back later.
"What you --- omg wow " taehyung surprised me with a candle night dinner. He turned the dinning into dark not entirely. The candles making it visible. Dinner set on the table . The table is covered in rose petals.

He slips his hand in mine. "When did you do this all?" Before he answer he kissed my temple.
"You take really long showers" .
Before if anyone would say that I take long showers. I would've laughed hard...

Since a while warm showers really helps me relieve my stress. The best part of shower i found is washing my hair. Also using a conditioner that makes my good hair day.  They 90% of girls mood through out the day depends on their hair. I'm one of them. I would've kill anything to have good hair.

"Warm showers are so relaxing can't help " he slide out a chair for me simultaneously taking a seat in front of me " mind if I join you someday? "
"Absolutely not Mr Kim" I flirt back using his first name. We held eye contact for a minute. Something about his eyes makes me wanna drone in them . The way they sparkle every time he looks at me. His smile, I can watch his boxy smile for the rest of my life and never get tired. He doesn't often show his boxy smile yet when he does it makes me alive. I wanna his at as deep as the Pacific ocean.

"Baby I'm here not going anywhere. I'll give you a distinct time to stare at your lover, but right now I need to feed my princess "
" Surely you'll, I'll take the note if I forgot, feed your princess I believe she's starving " he chuckles . He takes the pasta from his plate using a fork and holds it in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and devoured it. He knows what I want at the moment . We feed eachother . Following with alcohol for him and juice for me at last.

After dinner we head towards the kitchen to clean the dishes. "Yk I can do it alone, you really don't need to help me  out " instead he slides his hands, circling my waist, while my back was facing him.
He rests his face on my shoulder. I continued to do the dishes simultaneously tired my best not to break any plate while he was showering me with wet kisses in my neck.
"You're not helping anything, I might break a plate"
"Idc as long as you don't hurt yourself and I've to carry you around in my arms, which is amazing, but doesn't goes with you hurting yourself"
"God your thoughts work too far"
"Yk I'm smart baby"

I swear I had no idea when he said he'll carry me around in his arms. After successfully washing the dishes without breaking anything. We played his favourite game . He won ofc he's best in everything he does. Also he played the game before, I haven't. Atleast I tried.

"Yk god blessed me with two legs just like others, I can't walk " I grin near his ear while he took the stairs leading to my room .

"Certainly, but I'm carrying what's mine"
"Geez! You're so cheesy"
"Only with you"

" I love this "I say when my legs touched the cold floor. But his arms still on my waist, out body almost touching eachothers."I love this feeling when I'm with you, it's different like I've never felt before . No has done this to me before "
He cups my cheek , I lean to his touch when he started stroking his thump.
" Not everyone gets to the moon baby "

His eyes darted on my lips so does mine. I closed my eyes leaning towards him while he does the same .
As just our lips were about to touch there was a shattering sound. We move parted I flinched. Our eyes darted to the stone that was thrown through the window.

"LEE YN COME OUT" my eyes widened in shock. When I looked out if window it's really her. " She's really crazy" taehyung murmured before stroll out 
"Taehyung wait " I catch his arm.
"Don't tell me you're gonna fight with her"
"Not much just she gets in her senses "
"You won't tell anything to her . She's my bestfriend.... Please".

I was aware from the start that I got the craziest person as my bestfriend. God I never imagined she would literally throw a stone through my window just to call me out especially when we all got a thing called "cellphone" for communicating .

When I opened the front door. "The heck yeri" she walks past me "hello to you too buddy " she rests herself on the couch like she lives here . She used to buy not anymore, it's mine all. I crossed my hands on my chest. I gave her"are you serious" glare .
"You were not answering my call, so I thought someone kidnapped you, an idea crossed my mind why not test my assumptions while throwing a stone. Glad it was wrong."

I swear she's the craziest person I've ever known . If I could give one thing from God is probably her lost brain.

"Why would someone kidnapped me, and to inform you I was so occupied for the day. "  I can see taehyung standing on the last step of stair from my peripheral vision

"That's what you get for ignoring me , have you even checked your freaking phone?I was worried sick"
I took a seat in front of her
"You almost gave me a heart attack, and it's literally 11 yeri. You can't just play stunts, people might think you're some crazy runaway patient from hospital "

" I don't care about what people think, dude I literally lived here . I can come here even in the middle of the night "

" You used to live here, not anymore it's yn's house " taehyung finally in between. I just hope they don't just started arguing.

Yeri noticed his presence when he spoke
" Oh, nice to meet you taehyung" god her sarsacm.
"Wait " in a sec her head turns in my way. With a confused expression
"Don't tell me I interrupt in between you guys making out."
"Certainly you did"
"Taehyung!"
" Had no idea she's so annoying " he murmured and left even before yeri can listen. Thankfully she didn't.

Taehyung's moods swings are lately worst. He's worst at communicating when it comes with social butterflies. While yeri isn't introvert like I'm. She keeps her point when it's needed. Also makes sure to gain attention while she speaks. I love her personality, the way she talks, her bold side is literally my favourite. But when it comes to her crazyness I bet she's the most craziest one . Her next move basically depends on her mood. Baby should be treated right if you wanna survive...

She's unpredictable. We talk for sometime then later I shove her . She might be still not over her honeymoon period but mine isn't not started yet. I have to be on work tomorrow. When I reached the door of my bedroom. It was halfway open . He was already in the bed . His face burried in pillows, also wearing his comfy wear which he left it here last time.

"Are you sleeping?" I climb on the other side of the bed. I see shook his as no from my peripheral vision while I adjusted the pillow.
"C'mere princess, I'm tired" he opens his arms and in a sec I'm in his arms laying . He kissed my nose . I listen to his heartbeat. Inhaling his scent.

Taehyung's pov

Funny how once I used to think, I'll never fall in love again, I'll never keep my guard down for any girl . I always used to take it as a joke when in movies he describes his love for his lover like how "I can't leave without you, or  you make me complete"
Maybe I was on wrong path before, now I found my way home . She felt like home,. I can stay here forever, when she smiles, the way her eyes sparkle everytime she sees me, the way her cheeks turn pink everytime I tease or flirt with her. I'm in love with this woman, who's all mine . Mine to call, mine to tease and mine to love. Only mine .
She feels complete in my arms.

Old me would've made fun of the man I'm today. "But man idc" I'll smile back at him cause this man is gonna be the luckiest man one day. She's perfect in every way. The difficulty is to find imperfections in her.

When she's walking down the aisle, with her arms linked with her mother. Trust me when I say I'm the luckiest man. The white gown that I choosed for her . She's looks like a angel . Even though the veil is hiding her face but it failed to her her beauty.

I'm not lying but trust me I'm nervous as every step she takes to me. No one has ever made his heart so fucking nervous.
But she did. She always did the moment I fell for her.

Y/n pov

Now I can finally say "A girl when she walks down the aisle is her biggest day of her life". Everything that was lacking is replaced with the things I'm more than grateful for .

While sitting in the dressing room I'm not nervous like I was. I'm not fearing for my life, like I didn't, I'm not crying anymore.

Old me would be squealing from happiness if she's aware of the end . I'll just say to her "hold on my love".

I'm in love with everything today. Especially what we decided, to go with each other's choices of attire on our wedding .

As if I'm in love with the man I'm gonna marry again, I love the dress he choose for me . I feel like a princess.

I asked my mother to walk me down the aisle. Even though the veil is covering my face it makes it hard to see anything clear. I can already tell he's looking so freaking handsome. The attire I choose for him looks so good on him.
White shirt, with black tie and white blazer suits him so well.

My heart jumps in excitement when my mom gave my hand in his murmuring something in his ear.

He gives a gentle squeeze. The ceremony starts we exchanged the rings. As the priest was about to read the vows he stopped.
"I would like to read my own vows" . He says looking at me .

"I'm nervous standing here...

Even though I consider myself as the strongest person, you came and I met my weakness standing right in front of me.
It is clear to me now that everything in my life has led me to you - I think back on all my choices and I had done I might never have considered even the bad ones blessed, because if even one thing differently, met you and become your husband.
I take you as my wife, to cherish you every moment, listen to you. Be there for you in every downfall or raise . I want to be the man you can lean on, I want to be the first person you see every morning and the last every night. I vow you protect you before my life. I vow to make you the happiest person in every way possible and be there for you in sick and health.
I do, take you as my wife"

I wiped the tears that just left from my eyes.  Guess he's not the only one who planned to read the own vows. Every word he said made me realise just how much I'm in love with this man.

"I choose you...

To be none other than yourself. Loving what I know of you And trusting what you will become.

I vow to respect and honor you always and in all ways. To set an example of pure love for our children, that they one day find what we have.

I take you to be my husband To have and to hold in tears and in laughter, in sickness and in health, to love and honor from this day forward, in this world and the next.

I do, take you as my husband "

When the priest says to kiss the bride. I saw his hands shake as he unveiled my face. He cups my face gently. The moisture in his eyes which didn't went unnoticed by me .

He pecks my forehead first, murmured "I love you" then his lips met mine.

Taehyung's pov

Finally mine again, but this time not to let go.

The reception is at night. I have a surprise for her . We invited only close friends and family to the reception.

Every since the party begin, we haven't had a chance to interact with eachother. And I can feel myself burning already when I see her chatting and laughing with jimin.

As I'm shooting daggers in jimin. He winks on my way. I walk to them. Gaining their attention.
"I would like to steal my wife for a dance".
"She's yours to take " jimin replies.
I held my hand out for her.
"Shall we princess" she keeps hand in mine. Surrendering herself to me .

We take the center attention as we dance. We dance like no one is watching her. Her eyes shinning bright as we held eye contact.

"I've a surprise for you "  I spin her around then catching in my arms again .
"What's it Mr Kim" I lower myself till her height. Whispering in her ears.
"Enjoy the song princess" and with that one last spin. I back off, all the lights on me. I take the mic and singing for the first time.

I found a Love for me, Darlin just dive right in and follow my lead.
I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you're the someone waiting for me..
We're just us when we fell in love, not knowing what it was
I'll not give you up , this time...
Darling just kiss me slow ( I sauntered towards her, wrapping one hand around her waist, we do slow dance)

Your heart all I own, and in your eyes holding mine..
Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms,
Not caring bout' others, listening to our favourite song.
When you said you look a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight .

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams and we're sharing our home
I found a lover, to carry more than just a secrets, to carry love, to carry children of our own...

Darling, just hold my hand
You my girl and I'm your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms,
Not caring bout' others, listening to our favourite song.
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling you look perfect tonight.

We stopped, when the song ended but her arms are still wrapped around my neck my hands holding her waist. Our nose touching and then I heard her sniffle.
"I'm lucky to spend the rest of my life with you" she speaks in a tone that only I can hear . My hands found their way to her jaw making her look up at me.

Her eyes held my whole universe. I kiss her forehead then her lips.
"Just give me your forever, princess"
"You and I forever" she replies

5years later

Y/n pov

"Shhh dada is here, you guys be ready" I tell my kids to wait in our bedroom. Eunji's holding the cake we made together. She's 10 years old now. She goes to elementary school. Beside her is her bestfriend soobin. I can't believe my best friend's kids are best friends . Soobin is staying here until Mina and her husband return from their another honeymoon trip.  Lina and Josh are holding balloons. My 4 years old kids. 4years ago I gave birth to twin. Kids get so excited about their father's birthday, which he has no idea about .

So we planned to surprise him. 5 mins more to 12. He finally ranged the bell. I wait for a sec before opening the door. Trying hard not to show any excitement which may ruin the plan.

But as soon as his face shows up, I can't help myself but feel the butterflies in my stomach again. They never stopped. Even 5 years of marriage and he still managed to make my heart race like a marathon .

I can't help myself but jump in his arms like I always do. He secures his arms around me . His face burried in the Crook of my neck. Then he does this, god I kill to never stop this.

He taps my thighs, indicating wrap my legs around his waist. Like always I did.
"You make all my tiredness go away sweetheart"
He crashed his lips on mine . He started kissing me slowly at first, but gradually added intensity and passion to it. I felt his warmth passing into me. His one hand was wrapped tightly around my waist, slightly bending me backwards and pulling me closer, and his other one was gently holding my nape, tangled in my hair.

He groaned softly, causing me to shiver, and pulled me more into him. His insistent mouth parted mine and deepened the kiss.

I could feel his love and passion through his kisses and my mind became blank. He awakened new sensations inside me that I never knew I would feel before.

He moved his lips against mine eagerly and eagerly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped his hair. His hands roamed over my back and he bit my lower lip.

After what felt like decades, I broke the kiss as I started to have trouble breathing and we both gasped for air. He placed his forehead on mine, and I couldn't even open my eyes for a few moments.

"Happy Birthday love"  he looks at with utter shock. The way his eyes widen I can sense he's trying to figure out.
"You tricked me again, sweetheart"
I shook my head pecking at his lips.
"You always forget your own birthday, despite remembering ours .

"I gotta show ya something" I climb down from his arms . I take him upstairs.
Before opening the door I knock two times , gesturing the kids to be ready.

When I opened the door the kids shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA"  they all run into his arms. They surrounded him. He thanks them kisses each of them on the cheek.

Soobin has been here so many times. He got so comfortable around taehyung. Eunji and soobin go to school together everyday. While taehyung treats him like no other kid but his own.

They dragged him . Shows him the cake we prepared. Not to forget these kids almost burned the kitchen when I left the kitchen to get my phone. But after all the struggles we managed to baked his favourite starwberry cake. Thankfully the kids managed to decorate it with some choco chips and strawberries on the side.

After successfully putting the kids in bed I'm in my room . While taehyung is taking a shower. Meanwhile I open the drawer next to our bed. And take a look at our wedding album. 5 years of marriage. Time flew so fast.

I've never been so happy before than I'm in these five years with him. He has been my biggest support system. Within these five years I managed to open my own bookstore. I still own the cafe . I got employee that I trust to handle the work without my presence. One year after marriage, I purchased the bookstore that was on sold . I often don't go to work. Having kids made me realise that my first priority is my family. I don't want them to feel the absence of their parents.

Despite his busy schedule, taehyung still manages to make time for the kids on Sundays. We kinds go for a small picnic trip. That's the reason Sunday's are their favourite day. They could get what they want. We can't resist their cuteness. So we get 'em what they wants.

The sound of opening the door get me out of my thoughts. Taehyung walks in only wearing his sweatpants. His upper body is bare. He smiles on me before climbing the bed , Snuggling me in his arms. He mumbles thankyou in my ear and how much he loves me.

"How the baby doing?" He rests his hand on 5 months old baby bump. Caressing it . I threw my head back on his shoulder.
"Good, I love it when you do this "
"And I love it when babygirl obeys me and ends up having a baby bump" I chuckled at his statement.

"You're so fond of babies"
"I'm so fond of you mon amour , you have no idea how much lucky I feel when I wakeup beside you every morning. You're my world princess, without you in lost "

A/N :  Happy at the same time sad that this story ended . I'm grateful to all those you read  this. So this is the end here. Hoping y'all are satisfied with the ending.
Also it took me more than a year to complete. But considering that it's my first time writting a book inspired by my life, it's okay.

Hope y'all do well. And to all those who have to wear a" I'm okay mask" everyday. I pray that your heart finds the peace and comfort you're craving for.

   Love ya >3 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.8K 33
This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more than anyone in this world Taehyung love...
211K 5.6K 33
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...
569K 25.3K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
29K 994 9
Choi Y/n found herself thrust into a precarious situation when her parents, driven by their enterprise circumstances, arranged her marriage to Kim Ta...