π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§π¬ {𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐀𝐒}

By Peyborit-Tiramishu

Winter comes for all of us, we are falling and falling out of love just like the snow does. Blooming can be p... More

Authors's note β™‘
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 24

354 23 2
By Peyborit-Tiramishu

🌬️

"We're here already?" Sunghoon questioned. "Yup, we are it kind of changed as well," Ni-ki replied and soon after that, they both sat on the bench.

"I'm sorry..." Sunghoon said and soon after that, he sighed, while in response to that Ni-ki widened his eyes out of surprise. "I know that me leaving without any warning hurt you and that a sorry can't fix anything, but can we at least be friends?" Sunghoon glanced in Ni-ki's direction with a hopeful look while Ni-ki sighed in response, not knowing what to say.

I can't be friends
with you...

"I can't-" Sunghoon interrupted him. "Okay, I can understand that," Sunghoon said as he tried to stand up, but Ni-ki stopped him.

"Hyung, I have so many regrets toward you, and I don't think that the words can even describe it properly..." Ni-ki said while Sunghoon in response widened his eyes probably out of shock. It did take some courage, but Ni-ki did finally say it. "I liked you hyung," Ni-ki confessed. "I liked you, that day when you confessed to me I felt so happy, so grateful that a person like you could even like me..." Ni-ki said while Sunghoon listened to him attentively. "But, I was afraid to lose you because of my parents and the situation did get worse ever since you left..."  Ni-ki added while Sunghoon nodded at him. 

"I didn't know that..." Sunghoon said as he glanced at him. "You were kind of like the final choice that made me leave, I didn't want us to get distant, and as a dumb eighteen-year-old, I didn't think it through..." Sunghoon declared. "I kinda figured that out." Ni-ki chuckled at him. "Now I'm embarrassed," Sunghoon confessed as he glanced down.

As you should be.

Ni-ki chuckled at him once again. "Well, I would be too," Ni-ki replied. "Great, now you're even bullying me." Sunghoon rolled his eyes at him. "Already sick of me?" Ni-ki teased while Sunghoon sighed in response. "Nah, in all honesty, I could never get sick of you, Riki-ah," Sunghoon said as he glanced at him, while Ni-ki swallowed a lump of saliva in response denying that his heart fluttered at Sunghoon's statement.

I feel like I am still a stupid teenager who has feelings for you...

.・゜゜・

"Uh, oh I'm falling in love,
Oh, no I'm falling in love again..."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

Ni-ki glanced at Sunghoon who was patiently waiting for his response. "Well, maybe it's the same for me too," Ni-ki replied as he smiled at him, though in response to that Sunghoon cleared his throat.

"Oh..." Sunghoon said as he glanced down. "So, are we okay now?" Sunghoon asked. "Or shall I do more of apologizing and all that like in the movies?" Sunghoon added while Ni-ki laughed at him. "We're fine, there is no need for that, Sunoo hyung is already giving you a hard time," Ni-ki said as he smiled at him and Sunghoon did smile back at him. "Thank you, Ni-ki."

This is so selfish of me, but I am still wondering if he likes me...

...

It's too embarrassing
to even ask him that...

...

But, I feel like I
just need to know...

...

It's impossible that he likes
me after all these years...

I still do...though, maybe that was even why I am trying to get this over with.

"We've been so close before..." Ni-ki muttered to himself, but Sunghoon did hear him. "Yeah..." Sunghoon replied as he glanced at him, while Ni-ki was too scared to even glance back at him.

"Do you still like me...?" Sunghoon asked while Ni-ki widened his eyes at him out of surprise. "Do you...?" Ni-ki asked though both of them remained silent on that question.

I don't want to regret it again, maybe if I just say it I won't blame myself for anything anymore...

Ni-ki sighed as he felt his palms sweating out of nervousness.

"I think that I still like you hyung..." Ni-ki said while Sunghoon gasped out of surprise. "It might be surprising to you, but I tried to move on and it didn't work out..." Ni-ki glanced down. "Wait, so you like me...?" Sunghoon asked.

.・゜゜・

"This is the last time I'm asking you this, put my name at the top of your list..."

"This is the last time I'm asking you why, you break my heart in the blink of an eye, eye, eye..."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

"I hate to admit it, but I do..." Ni-ki said. "I feel like the old feelings have awoken in me, but I am not sure if it's because I didn't have a chance to tell you that or because my feelings for you have never changed..." Ni-ki let out a while Sunghoon felt his eyes getting teary.

.・゜゜・

"Tell me it's okay that
I'm lost inside my head..."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

"Riki-ah..." Those words were so hard for him to even speak out. Sunghoon felt the heaviness in his throat as he tried to speak, but couldn't the tears were just rolling down his face Ni-ki glanced back at him as he felt his eyes getting teary as well, and just as the wind started howling, making Ni-ki's face feel fragile like it could break like a glass of wine.

The raindrops started falling on the two of them, while they stared at each other, it was so painful, Ni-ki felt so much pain, but at the same time he was thankful, he was thankful that he got to confess his feelings and maybe his feelings will fade away as the time passes by.

"I like you too..." Sunghoon uttered those words rather carefully because he had to think, maybe they can work it out, and if it doesn't work out, at least they won't regret it as they did for those five years of not seeing each other. He thought that the sparks would die off in that dark gloomy place that he had been in, but they didn't.

Ni-ki widened his eyes at him while Sunghoon chuckled at him. "Got you." He said as he wiped the tears off of his face, even though it did go completely to waste since he would get all wet again. "We're all wet though," Sunghoon added. "That was a jerk move hyung..." Ni-ki said as he frowned at him. "I apologize-" Sunghoon was interrupted by Ni-ki kissing his cheek which did make Sunghoon's heart flutter. "Well, at least now I made you shut up." Ni-ki chuckled at him while Sunghoon rolled his eyes at him.

"That was rude," Sunghoon replied. "Yeah, sorry but we'll get cold and I think that this rain won't stop falling for a while," Ni-ki commented as he stood up and spread his hand to Sunghoon who nodded at him in response. "That's pretty smart of you I must admit." Sunghoon teased.

Though, Ni-ki wasn't correct when it came to the rain stopping later, because as soon as they rushed to the car, it stopped raining. "Didn't expect that to happen." Ni-ki let out a while Sunghoon laughed at him. "Maybe, that's why you are not a meteorologist," Sunghoon commented. "That's not funny, hyung." Ni-ki let out though he did try his best to suppress a smile. Still, he miserably failed to since Sunghoon grinned at him and that did make Ni-ki's heart flutter.

Ugh, why is he so
cute for God's sake!?

Ni-ki smiled fondly at Sunghoon who was busy buckling up his seat belt, but Sunghoon was quick to notice that. "Do I have something on my face?" Sunghoon questioned as he tried his best to look at himself from the interior mirror while Ni-ki chuckled at him. "Nope, you are just cute that's all," Ni-ki confessed as he felt his cheeks flushing red out of embarrassment that he had just said that out loud making Sunghoon chuckle at him. "We sure do think the same thing, now don't we?" Sunghoon said while Ni-ki glanced down for a second as he chewed on his bottom lip.

"You think that I am...cute...?" Ni-ki questioned as he shyly glanced at him. "Of course that I do." Sunghoon smiled at him. "In my eyes, you have always been the cutest."

"That's kind of cheesy hyung..." Ni-ki uttered. "But, you like it." Sunghoon immediately replied.

He is right on
that though...

"Uh, just start driving I'll tell you the directions no worries," Ni-ki said trying to change the topic, while Sunghoon laughed at him in response. "Okay, boss lead the way."

.・゜゜・

"Can you feel this
magic in the air?"

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 91 30
Inspired by the poem "Fire and Ice" by Robert Frost "Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold wit...
5K 353 10
He's the coldest. He's the cutest. DingπŸ”” One notification from Instagram- @puppy.jaeyun sent you a follow request. The world where our connections...
26.7K 2K 39
Their love was a magnificent tragedy. Lessons of miscommunication, colors, and life all seep into a story of a mourning boy and a sick girl. The moon...
794 20 21
"Are you sure about this? You know you could die from this... right?" He took a deep breath and let his head hang low as he thought about the doctor'...