Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

By AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... More

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

Game of Masks...

189 7 0
By AllisonLange

Back with the Ninja, as Alex and Baby Wu escaped from the Bounty, part of the boy’s jacket got caught in some wood as it ripped a small piece of it, making him leave it behind. But luckily, Cole was able to grab it before any SOG members could notice it as he put it in his pocket. 

Cole went back to the others as the gang climbed on the Bounty, and surrounded them. The Ninja all flipped their masks on and prepared to fight the gang. 

Ultra Violet: The Quiet One wouldn’t like that. 

She smirked before she gave a signal to her men to begin the attack. 

As the gang members started to rush towards the Ninja, Jay used his nunchucks to throw some members overboard, as Zane did the same thing. Kai was using his swords to combat against ones who had weapons, as he was able to succeed in defeating a few. Cole was fighting against members who also had weapons, as he quickly lost his grip on his weapon, as it flew out of his hands, as he was now cornered. 

But he was lucky, when Jay swooped in just in time to save him, as he knocked the gang members overboard. Jay then caught something in the corner of his eye and ran towards it. 

Jay: Cole! Catch! 

He found Cole’s hammer as Jay tossed it to him. Cole easily caught his weapon in his hands, before he quickly bashed it into a group of gang members, causing them to fall off the ship. Nya and Zane were busy occupying Killow and Ultra Violet as the others continued fighting the members. 

But the fight didn’t last long, as the two leaders pulled out their Oni Masks. Killow began to chuckle as he brought his mask out, causing Zane and Nya to back off, as Mr. E jumped on the Bounty too, as he also brought his mask out too. The Sons of Garmadon had managed to back the Ninja into a corner, as it left them with little options. 

No one had any idea how to get out of the situation they were in, as Cole turned to the others, as they instantly knew what he was going to do. One by one, they all dropped their weapons in surrender, as the plan was not one everyone wanted to do, they knew they couldn’t fight all the members off and hoped to keep the Bounty in one piece. The gang members grab them before they tie them up in chains that were made with Vengestone, making it impossible for them to use their elemental powers to break free.  

Killow then took control of the Bounty, and started flying it over the trees. And while the Bounty was flying to wherever, one member quickly noticed the ripped piece of Alex’s jacket in Cole’s pocket, as they harshly yanked it out. 

Ultra Violet: What’s this? 

She asked the Ninja, as she was busy checking the piece of jacket to anyone, before she glared at them. 

Ultra Violet: Where is he?! 

Cole: Uh, who? 

Ultra VIolet: Don’t play dumb with me, Ninja. I know he was here, so tell us! Where is he? 

She barked right into Cole’s face, as some spit landed on his face but the earth ninja kept his mouth shut, not wanting to say where Alex was. But that plan quickly died when Zane decided to speak up to her. 

Zane: We do not know. He disappeared as soon as you ambushed us. 

Cole: Zaaaane! 

He complained to the Nindriod through gritted teeth. 

Killow: Where is he? 

The very large man asked as he jumped down to the deck, leaving the Bounty to a member getting close to them. 

Killow: Where’s the Green Ninja? 

Cole: Ha. Like we’ll ever tell you. 

Jay: Uh, Cole, you don’t argue with a man whose navel is that close. 

SOG: Mister E found them. 

Ultra Violet: Who? The boy or the Green Ninja? 

She asked, still standing next to the ninja as Killow climbed back up to the controls. 

SOG: The Green Ninja. 

Killow: Good eye, Mister E. The Oni Temple is just 15 miles north of here. Set a course for the Quiet One. 

Nya: You don’t have to call her that. We know it’s Harumi. 

She spoke up but her words made all the Sons of Garmadon snicker as they finally figured it out. 

Kai: Do you guys have any idea what you’re doing? She’s planning on resurrecting Garmadon- - Lord Garmadon. 

He called out, making the members stop snickering as they stared at him. 

Kai: Then I guess you never had the chance to meet him. 

Killow: No, but we look forward to it. 

The large man spoke up with a grin, making the members snicker once more. 

Zane: In our experience, when the bad guys try to unearth an ancient evil, it never ends well for them. 

Jay: Yeah, just ask Pythor, Master Chen, Moro, or even Garmadon himself. 

Ultra Violet: Hmm. Then it’s a good thing the Quiet One isn’t a bad guy but a bad girl. 

She took their attention as she started to laugh, as Kai tried to wiggle his hand free, but Ultra Violet quickly snapped at them. 

Ultra Violet: Careful, ninja. I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 

She said with a smirk as Cole sighed and turned to Jay. 

Cole: Let’s just hope Lloyd discovers Harumi’s secret before her help arrives. 

Jay: And that Alex managed to get little Wu out of here. 

He added as Cole remembered that he entrusted their young master to him to protect him from the gang. 

A little bit after
With Alex

The boy quickly woke from his nap to the sound of a loud engine right outside the boat. I quietly moved to an uncovered hole, as he saw The Bounty land, before he noticed little Wu almost waddling out of the hiding spot. 

Alex: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don’t get too close. I’m not sure that the Ninja were able to get out of that ambush without being captured. 

He warned the little master as the baby’s eyes looked out of the hole, just seeing the outside of the Bounty, causing the young master to bounce happily. 

Baby Wu: Ninja! 

Alex quickly covered the baby’s mouth, trying to keep him silent as he spotted the Sons of Garmadon jumping off the Bounty heading away. He quickly moved away from the hole, hoping none of them saw him, as he kept an ear close to the hole to hear if they were getting closer to the boat. But luckily, they didn’t come close to the hiding spot, as Alex sighed in relief. 

Alex: Wu stay… 

He turned to where he last saw the young master, but he noticed that he was gone, as it started to make him panic. He quickly rushed back to the hole to see the young master waddling to the Bounty. He thought of running after the child, but he quickly remembered that if the Sons of Garmadon left the Bounty, there could still be some watching the Ninja. But he also didn’t want Baby Wu to get in even more trouble. 

He was busy thinking of a plan but he stopped thinking when he heard someone on the Bounty started to sing. Remembering a few days ago, he smiled knowing who was singing but then it stopped and Alex saw something climb off the ship. 

He quickly hid back again, but he then heard someone walking towards his hiding spot. So he activated his elemental powers to make claws grow on his nails and took a deep breath calming his nerves. He then jumped out of the boat, ready to hit whoever was there, but he then stopped when he saw Zane standing there surprised by what he was seeing before him. 

Alex: Oh. Sorry, I thought you were a Sons of Garmadon member, so I… 

He quickly apologized to the Nindroid for scaring him, but he then smiled. 

Zane: There is no need to apologize. 

He told him as the boy stopped using his elements as Kai saw something behind the two and everyone looked at the waterfalls. 

Alex: That’s the Oni Temple. 

He muttered knowing what was going to happen soon as Jay looked at him before asking him why he knew. 

Jay: Is the last mask there? 

Alex: Yes. But not for long. 

He answered while his eyes looked at the left side of the temple as he saw Harumi and the Sons of Garmadon walking out with the last Oni Mask. As he clenched his teeth he saw a familiar person behind the fake princess, as the Ninja rushed to the nearby trees and waited for the gang to get close so they could stop them. 

Kai: Not so fast. 

He warned as he jumped out with his swords. Seeing the fire ninja before them, Killow reached behind his back for the Oni Mask, while a member put a dagger in Kai's face. 

Cole: Careful. I wouldn’t want you to upset the child. 

He spoke up as the others, except for Alex, all walked out of there hiding spots, all holding their weapons. As they surrounded the members and Harumi, Alex stayed hidden, watching the Ninja as he also waited for the right time to come out. 

Jay: Ha ha. Looks like we have the upper- - 

He was then cut off when another member appeared behind him, pointing their own weapons at the Ninja surrounding them. They then hear a loud laughter as Ultra Violet jumped out of a bush as Mr. E was close by. 

Jay: Oh, come on. Zane, I thought you said we had them outnumbered. 

Zane: Uh… that was before I knew how many of them there were. 

Jay whined to Zane as his eyes widened before the white ninja pointed an arrow at Harumi. And as the Ninja and the Sons of Garmadon were now pointing their weapons at each other, Alex decided that it was time to come out. And before he jumped out, he activated his new form of his ability as a full green colored armor now covered his body, as three clones appeared in the same armor.  He and his clones both jumped down from the trees, as the real Alex landed in front of Mr. E and pointed his wrist blades at the masked Nindroid as the clones pointed their weapons at Harumi. 

Harumi: What? You’re still alive, Alex!? 

Alex: It seems that you still want me dead after you stole my creation from me and made him yours! 

He shouted bringing his blade closer to the masked Nindriod as the Ninja were shocked that Harumi wanted him dead for stealing something from him. 

Harumi: You should know that he’s now mine, listening to my orders not yours. So why are you helping the enemy? You should’ve joined us years ago. 

Alex: Shut up, you idiot! You don’t decide what I wanted to do, and I was young and stupid. But now, I’m older and smarter, and I don’t care about your orders. 

He yelled as one of his clones brought his blade directly at Harumi’s face, causing everyone there to watch what was happening as the real Alex quickly put something in Mr. E’s head, as it made him spark out and back away still holding his swords. But that was then Baby Wu started giggling and bouncing around again making Ultra Violet laugh. 

Ultra Violet: *snickers* Oh, now isn’t this a lovely pickle? Heh heh heh.   

Kai: Where’s Lloyd? 

Harumi: The Green Ninja can’t help you now. 

Nya: Remember how I didn’t care for her at first? Then she won me over with all that girl talk, and we started to really get to know each other? Well, now I hate her. 

Still sparking, Mr. E brought out his mask, and was about to use it but was stopped by Zane and the other clone. 

Zane: Don’t even think about it. 

Kai: This can end one of two ways- - either you hand the masks over peacefully…

Jay: Heh. I don’t even have to know the rest of the choices. I like that one. 

Harumi: Or what? 

Kai: Or we’ll have to get all ninja up on you. 

Harumi: What does that even mean? 

Kai: I don’t know. I was improvising. Usually Lloyd does the talking. But he isn’t here. B…

He thought for a moment before brining his swords back up. 

Kai: Where is Lloyd? 

He asked before they heard a familiar scream coming from the waterfalls, as a green figure flew out of the water. 

Cole: There he is. 

Nya: Lloyd! 

She shouted, just as Jay managed to catch the green ninja with ease. 

Lloyd: You guys, Rumi is the Quiet One. 

Kai: We kind of got that much. 

He told him as Harumi gestured for the Sons of Garmadon members as they started to move closer to them. But suddenly a loud roar was then heard, as the noise stopped and put everyone on edge. Right in front of the ninja and the gang, was a giant monster that resembled a crab or a lobster, as it started to chase the two teams as they all ran to a platform in the middle of a lake. 

Killow: What is that?  

He asked anyone while Harumi and Lloyd looked at each other before nodding at each other. 

Lloyd: It’s back. 

As the two teams waited for the creature to appear, it then jumped out of the murky water and made everyone scatter and run. The creature started destroying small rock formations on the platform, causing the rocks to fall on people. Nya tried to confront the creature but it grabbed her with its claws instead. 

Zane: Over here. 

He called out, running past gang members that were getting thrown before he fired an arrow at the creature as it got the creature’s attention. The giant creature looked down at the Nindroid, giving Kai a chance to save his sister from the creature. Lloyd started using his elemental powers, as he fired energy balls at the creature while Jay attempted to attack head on, which only led him to getting launched in the sky. He landed right beside a sparking Mr. E and saw him pull out his Oni Mask, to use it. 

While the ninja and the sparking Mr. E was busy fighting against the creature, Killow laughed before he pulled out his Oni Mask, as the large man started to use the mask's powers against the creature. Alex created four more clones to help out as he then joined in the fight. The Ninja then joined together, soon starting to spin to create small tornadoes of their respective elements. They then started to encircle the creature, as this confused it. As the ninja were busy distracting the creature, the Sons of Garmadon started to retreat to the Bounty. Before the creature could disappear back into the murky waters, Zane used his powers to freeze the water as the ice started to encase the creature, stopping it in its tracks. 

As the creature was now unmovable, Jay noticed the gang started to leave them and Alex with the frozen creature. 

Jay: Hey, they’re getting away. 

Lloyd: Get me close. 

Nya: I’m on it. Zane, I need an assist. 

She said turning to Zane as he nodded understanding of the plan, as she used her powers to create a small path of water before Zane then froze it with Ice, making it more stable. Lloyd then used his powers to make the tornado of his elements, before he spun across the path as he spun across the frozen creature, as it gives him enough air to reach the Bounty and land on the anchor. 

Jay: He did not just- - 

Cole: He just did. 

Alex: Great. Just great. 

He mumbled as he and the ninja watched Lloyd move the anchor side to side, giving him enough momentum to launch himself onto the deck of the Bounty, catching Harumi off guard. But before the green ninja was able to get the masks back, he was grabbed by Killow, getting himself captured. 

Kai: They have Lloyd. 

Cole: They have the masks. 

He added right before the creature broke free of the ice, as the Ninja, Alex and little Wu watched the creature get free. 

Zane: And we have trouble. 

Baby Wu: Crabby! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 37 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
2.6K 81 20
Follow the adventures of the elemental protectors of Ninjago as they battle all kinds of enemies, gain allies and many more! (Ninjago belongs to the...
232K 7.2K 61
βž› 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂 π’˜π’†π’†π’Œ. *ੈ✩ Y/n is master of times descendent, also known as acronix's son. Although he has no memory's...
1.1K 37 17
(n.) A place where one feels safe, a place from which one's strength of character is drawn. [M/n] Caelestis has no memory of who he is, relying entir...