โค๏ธŽแ–ดแ—ฉKแ—ด แ—ฉี แ–ดโš ๏ธŽแ‘•K!โค๏ธŽ (male read...

By Ghost_bin14

โœž๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ก๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข... More

โ˜…Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡Oแ—ชแ‘Œแ‘•TIOแ‘Žโ˜…
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 1
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 2
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 3
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 4
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 5
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 6
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 7
1k Reads (Special Art)
1k Reads (Speacial Art 2)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 9
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 10
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 11
A/N
5k Reads (Special Art)
5k Reads (Special Art 2)
5k Bonus Art
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 12
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 13
HAPPY NEW YEARโค๏ธ
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 14
แ‘•แ•ผแ‘ญแ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ 15
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 16
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 17
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 18
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 19
(A/N) Important!
20k Reads (Special Arts)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 20
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 21
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 22
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 23
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 24
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 25
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 26
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 27
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 28
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 29
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 30
QnA
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 31
QnA (Answers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 32
A/N Note (Help-)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 33
Special (Major Spoilers)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 34
CHILD OR TEEN?
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 35
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 36
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 37
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 38
Help- ( A/N )
(A/n Important, Kinda)
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 39
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 40
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 41
HELP-
แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 42

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ‘ญTแ—ดแ–‡ 8

3.6K 196 27
By Ghost_bin14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

𖧷𝔹𝕆𝕐𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻-𝐷𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛𖧷

"I could be a better boyfriend than him I could do the shit that he never did Up all night, I won't quit Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him I could be such a gentleman Plus all my clothes would fit"
___________________________________

"𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡"

Both males sat across each other while looking everywhere but at each other.
"anyway...I saw your sister behind a bush outside the restaurant..." M/n said crossing his legs.

"told you so, I did see her earlier too" yuri added agreeing to what the other male said.
"shall we order?" M/n asked yuri. He moves his head around trying to find the waiter.
Although for a popular restaurant, the restaurant was built like a tavern rather than a simple-looking restaurant. Some corners of the place are filled with drunkards. The smell of meat was in the air.
"I wanna try the roasted beef. Maybe a bottle of wine as well?" Yuri blurted out. M/n scoffed.
"good taste. How about having some pork belly? My friend said Their porks are very well done here." M/n raised his hand before yuri can even say anything.

"good sir!" M/n called out to the waiter that was wandering around.
"yes sir? What do you plan on ordering?" he asked nicely taking out a notepad.
"Can we get pork belly, roasted beef, and a bottle of wine?" M/n said giving a warm smile to the male.
Yuri scoffed. While M/n was still ordering he caught a glimpse of a familiar black-haired woman sitting across from them.

'she won't give up until we're done huh? I should be on duty by now...tch, what a waste of space...chill yuri... it's for your dear sister...your dear beautiful sister...' yuri was actually planning to cancel the date last minute to piss M/n off. However, when his higher-up heard about the drama. He insisted on having yuri take the rest of the day off. Since well...his higher-up is somewhat weirded out by yuri's obsession with his sister. He also wanna see him finally like someone who isn't his sister.

"yuri!" M/n waves his hand in front of yuri's face. He snapped out of his trance and look at M/n with a raised eyebrow.
"I was asking if you can handle alcohol. The wine they have here has alcohol. If you're driving home then don't drink. We don't wanna cause trouble now do we?" M/n said folding his hands.
"I can handle them just fine." yuri stated. He knows dead wrong he can't. Man can't even drink a whole bottle of wine without feeling tipsy.
He wanted to get M/n drunk so he can spill any necessary information about Loid.

'if I can be able to get him drunk...I might be able to get some intel regarding why he agreed to my sister's request so easily...I'm still curious about what Loid told him...' Yuri smiled covering up what he was thinking.
Minutes later. The waiter arrived and put a big plate of pork belly and roasted beef smeared with their signature sauce.
'this...doesn't look that bad...' yuri's eyes laid on the plate.

"let's dig in?" M/n said making yuri break out of his trance.
"yeah..." he responded  Picking up one of the utensils laying on a folded tissue protecting it from any close contact with the table.
The atmosphere was somewhat awkward. Knowing a certain woman was looking at them.
Yuri put a piece of the roasted beef inside his mouth. His eyes dilated from the flavor, it was rich and savory and the flavor was balanced.
He found himself taking another and another. M/n looked at him in disbelief.
'what's with him all of a sudden? Has he not eaten yet?' he looks at the jet-black-haired man devouring the food.
M/n chuckled at his childlike behavior.
M/n raised his hand alerting the waiter.

"Hi, can we get another plate of the same thing we ordered? Oh and please bring out two bottles of wine" he said to which the waiter nodded and quickly scurry to the kitchen to get their order.
He watched yuri eating like a child in front of him.
'I gotta admit, he is pretty cute.' he thought. M/n put a piece of pork belly from the plate and bit into it.
'Oh, I see what the hype is. The pork is very juicy and the flavor is well done. Not to mention their signature sauce is delectable' he thought chewing the pork slowly to savor the flavor.

Another plate was put on the table as yuri finished the plate they ordered.
The waiter's sweat dropped and collected the empty plate.
The waiter put two bottles of wine and a glass on the table.
"you finished it that fast?" M/n asked. He uncapped one of the bottles and poured wine on yuri and his glass.
"it was splendid I gotta say." yuri washed the food down with a glass of wine. M/n continued to eat his portion while yuri took a few bites here and there.
'time to get him drunk' yuri thought placing his glass down to grab the wine bottle and poured M/n's empty glass.
"oh? Being a gentleman now are you?" he said chuckling at the sudden action yuri made. Yuri scoffed.

M/n took the glass and drank the contents inside.
"anyways...let's get to know each other? We didn't meet in better circumstances. So why don't we start over?" M/n suggested looking at the male while sipping his glass of wine.
Yuri hesitate but nodded.
"Okay, first of all, my name is M/n Toffle. I work as a tailor and I'm 20 years old" he knows that if he gives too much information about himself then that would mean trouble of this date somehow won't work out.

Yuri cleared his throat.
"Yuri Briar, I work as an officer and I'm also 20 years old" he responded shortly. M/n took note of it.

'liar'

But he knows that he lied about his occupation as well. After all, neither of them trusts one other, not even a bit.
M/n took another sip of his wine and so did yuri.
Minutes past was filled with them talking about work-related things. Yuri didn't get the intel that he wants since M/n isn't getting drunk. So he just kept on pouring M/n some more wine while also drinking the same portion M/n was taking to not gain suspicion.

"eh...uh...my head hurts..." yuri said as his head began so swiftly sideways.
M/n is just sitting there looking at him. Not an ounce bit of tipsy ness was shown.
'This man...is trying to get me drunk for the past few minutes and didn't think that I won't notice what his motives are...' M/n sighed and raised his hand alerting the waiter once again.

"I would love to pay now" he smiled. The waiter nodded and went to go grab the check.
M/n pulled out his wallet checking for his card. While yuri's head is on the table.
"here, sir" the waiter handed M/n the check
"I'll pay by card", he said handing him his card.
"yuri, we're going. So pull yourself together. I don't wanna be seen carrying a drunkard!" M/n poked yuris head.

"here's your card sir, thank you for coming here. I- oh, is he okay?" the waiter pointed at yuri's passed-out figure.
"uh...yeah, he can't hold his alcohol much and just passed out. Sorry for causing any sort of trouble..." M/n apologize
'oh god...now that I thought about it we drank over 10 glasses...'
"do you want me to help? We don't mind it here it's very normal" he insisted.
"ah...if it isn't a bother" the waiter nodded and began to carry yuri. By putting his arm around his shoulder trying to balance him.
"you sure you don't need any help?" M/n said worried about the waiter.
"no sir, he's not that heavy. Do you guys get here by car or by cab?" M/n's sweat dropped. Grabbing inside yuris bag and inspect whether there's a car key or not. He moved over to inspect the drunk man's pocket. He sighs in relief when there's none.

"We got here by cab"
The waiter nodded and the two of them guided yuri outside. At the far corner, Yor placed down her fake mustache and hat. She smiled at the progress but was also worried about his brother getting drunk on their first date. Nonetheless, she was happy and went home happily.
"looks like my work here is done!"

Meanwhile, the waiter helped M/n to lay yuri's down in the backseat of the cab
"thank you for your help really!" M/n thank the man for his help
The waiter bid his goodbye to them
While the cab started to drive away.
"yuri! Seat properly! Don't drool all over me!" M/n pushed the male away from him, yuri plopped down on the other side of the seat.
'oh, shit...right...I don't know where he lives...NO! I DON'T WANNA BRING A DRUNK MAN HOME! ILL GET AN INFESTATION IF I LET HIM IN!' M/n complain inside his head but soon gave up there was nothing he can do. Not to mention it was already 9:35 pm. M/n told the driver where they want to be dropped off. And the rest of the ride was full of yuris endless snores and M/n embarrassing face.

They soon arrived at their destination in about a few minutes or so.
M/n paid the driver and struggled to get yuri out of the car.
'the waiter must be built different! He said yuri isn't heavy but why does he weigh like a bag of rice to me?!' M/n struggled some more. His eyes went lifeless almost when he was at the bottom of the stairs.
'lord have mercy...I'm lucky if I wouldn't fall while carrying this man...' M/n mentally for his own safety and began to take the first step.

After a few minutes, he finally made it to his floor.
'I'm gonna die from exhaustion' M/n dragged yuri by hand while his body was in contact with the floor.
He shaking his hand slowly put the keys inside the door and unlocked it.
He dragged the drunk man inside his apartment and as soon as he was inside with your he fell to the floor.
He took a couple of breaths.
The thud from his body collapsing with the floor was heard.
"augh...where...mpft-!" M/n's eyes widened when he heard the familiar sounds of gagging.

He bolted up and quickly went over to yuri.
'NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! DON'T YOU DARE!! NOT INSIDE MY HUMBLE HOME!' M/n tried to carry yuri to the bathroom but he was too late as yuri let out a gagging sound as a thick liquid of some sort came sprawling on the floor. M/n stood there frozen.
His face went blank looking at the male on the floor with his own vomit.

'I'm gonna kill this man...'

And there was M/n taking yuri's figure in his bathtub.
"don't you dare move," M/n said to the sleeping yuri. He grabs his cleaning supplies and cleaner yuri's mess.
After moments of gagging over the smell, he finally finished.
"now for to take care of that bastard..." M/n's aura changed as he walked back to his bathroom to find yuri still passed out.

"ew," M/n looks at him. Confused about how he was not waking up after all that.
He grasp onto yuri's shirt and began to take it off.
M/n looked away. He put his shirt in the laundry machine while he starts to unbuckle his pants.
"I am innocent, I am innocent, I am innocent..." M/n looked down at the figure sleeping.
His cheek went red as he saw how his figure is well-built under the shirt.
He shook his head.
He went on ahead and took off his pants full of vomit and also reeks of alcohol.
"This is normal...I'm a man and he's a man...I'm a gay man...that makes it different..." M/n was about to cry.
He just accepted his faith and start to wash yuri's body to get rid of the vomit.

While washing him he starts to say some gibberish things. Which made M/n chuckle a bit.
After washing him, he dried yuri's hair and dressed him up. Still confused as to how he hasn't woken up.
He lay yuri's body on the couch.
"ain't no way I'm giving him my bed after all that shenanigans..." M/n plopped down on his bed. His body relaxing.

"I'm drained...I need rest..." M/n's eyes began to feel heavy but before he can even close his eyes. He felt a weight on the side of his bed. He looked to the left to find yuri crawling over the bed.
"no! You're sleeping on the couch!" M/n tried to kick yuri but he caught his leg which made M/n shocked and was about to sit up before he got pounced on by yuri.
"oi! This isn't funny!" yuri's figure has hovered above M/n.
The pressure on yuris hand holding both M/n arms increases.

"you're...hurting me-"
"admit it..."
Yuri blurted out of the blue. His red eyes shine through the dark.
"admit what...?" at his point M/n was scared for his life. Both of his arms and legs were unable to move due to yuri taking hold of his limbs.
An inhumane strength made M/n unable to move.

"that you're dating that Lottie...he's cheating on my sister with you...you disgusting man," he said intensely.
"What?! I'm not!" M/n denied the accusation that yuri was placing on him.
"shut your trap! You both are no worth in being with my dear sister!" yuri moved his free hand on M/n's neck, gripping it hard.

'H-HES...OUT OF HIS MIND!' M/n tried to break free but to no avail.
He gasped for air.
"you...of all people... I rather die than date someone...like you" yuri's grip loosen as his body went limp. He landed beside M/n. The said male was petrified by what he had experienced that he just lay there gasping for air.
"haah...haah...I almost died..." he somehow can say.

He pushed yuri off of him and went far from the other side of the bed.
"no..." he got out of bed and went over to the couch that yuri was previously was sleeping on.
"I can't sleep in the same bed as him...not after what happened..." M/n was already scared of having to experience the true side of yuri being the second lieutenant.

M/n can say that this night...was one heck of a rollercoaster...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 45 11
This story is inspired by @TheLunarAssassin's SpyxFamily story, so go check it out if you like this one :) The father, top level spy The mother, fier...
48.6K 2K 20
Byzantine Shang (Agent Torch) knew from the start that she could only trust her self. Like fire, she was calm and collected but what happens when Twi...
27.9K 1.1K 57
Where an anime obsessed freak enters the spy family universe. Nothing here, with the exception of my oc, is mine. P.S. This will follow the origi...
52.6K 536 52
Here are some random one-shots i write in online class, school, in the middle of the night, or when im bored Also the characters aren't mine! The ar...