Fated Encounter Series: Teyve...

Oleh Otaku_AriaSnow

Here you find the secret library of the Primordial Goddess of Time, Kairos/Istaroth herself. it contains info... Lebih Banyak

File 1: The Twin Trees
File 2: Yokai & Adeptus Courtship Rite
File 3: Yaksha Soul Bond
File 5: House Aion
File 6: Fruit of Yggdrasil
File 7: House Khaos
File 8: House Ratatoskr
File 10: House Nereus
File 9: House Nyx
File 10: Chronos Eclipse
File 11: Tartarus & Tartarus Shackles
File 12: Lantern of Gjöll
File 13: The Lycan Race
File 14: Seelie Treasure, The Equinox Flute
File 15: House Xenia
File 16: The Four Luminaries
Biology File 1: Lunastella Hares
Biology File 2: Amazonite Jaguar
Botany Files 1: Lunar Wisteria
Botany File 2: Smolder Lily
Botany File 3: Stygian Rose
Geology File 1: Sunfire Opal
Geology File 2: Noctis Moonstone
Geology File 3: Nebula Jade
Geology File 4: Brilliant Diamond
Medical Files 1: New Moon Syndrome
Medical Files 2: Fleece of Skoll
Medical Files 3: Amrita Elixir
Biology File 3: Quetzal Snakes
Biology File 4: Sun Kitsunes
Biology File 5: Jotunheim Wyverns
Biology File 6: Estelle Jackals
Deity Database: Solis Aeon
Deity Database: Vesperus Aeon
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 1: Familiar of the Moon Sisters
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 2: Vitani The Vicious
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 3: Garm The Loyal
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 4: Samos The Swift
Deity Familiar/Pet Files 5: Byakko The Thunderous

File 4: The Yaksha Race

112 1 0
Oleh Otaku_AriaSnow

The Yaksha Tribe are a race of elemental nature spirits that once to number in the thousands. They were shapeshifters that could take on human-like forms at will. And yet...many records of one of Teyvet's most ancient races has vanished and been lost or even twisted throughout history. Which is most unfortunate as they are now a severely endangered species in Teyvet in the present day and face extinction. The yakshas once used to be wide spread nomadic race that covered what has become the nations of Liyue and Sumeru long before humanity and the Primordial One's arrival.

They were hailed as the primal voice of the forest and nature itself and were once the subjects of the Sovereign of Dendro. Their massive tribe once split up into many smaller ones: The Avians, Mammals, and Reptiles. A lot of discord over territory happened between the three tribes until five warriors came together. One of these warriors was the Golden Winged Roc, Zhuque whom would later become the first Yaksha King upon siding with the Primordial Gods. Zhuque united all the tribes into one single tribe with a council of elders made up of the former chiefs. Making a promise to Phanes that so long as they had their mountains and forests, they would happily protect Teyvet at the Five Cardinal Borders. To which Phanes happily accepted their agreement alongside the adepti and other elemental races taken under the kind emperor's warm light. 

The yaksha race have very tight ties to nature just like the Aranara, so much so they got called the Forest Guardians by the humans of Sumeru. The Dendro archon forming a partnership with Angelis, the chief of the time. Charged with protecting not only her knowledge but gathering new knowledge on every threat they purified and purged. However with the first arrival of Forbidden Knowledge came an ailment that has sense plagued the race: Karmic Debt. Karmic debt reacts different for each yaksha but vast majority are driven mad by it before succumbing. For some the bad karma is extremely painful and been known to cause karmic seizures if the fit is bad enough. 

Due to being beings of the Light Realm the umbra energy of the Void Realm is extremely dangerous and toxic to the yaksha race. Just inhaling or suffering exposure for a few minutes can have severe consequences or even kill a yaksha without proper treatment. But like wise their abilities to purify anything that comes from the Void stems again from being from the Light Realm and being nature spirits. Yaksha young start learning to do this the instant their element manifests. 

Age And Development

Yaksha young sadly suffer a high mortality rate and very few live to reach maturity when they gain their true selves in their illuminated beast forms. Yaksha offspring are often born around Spring and winter during the Sumeru rainy season. The tribe always returning to the jungles of Sumeru to have these children. They are often born helpless and vulnerable, completely reliant on their parents but maintain some minor feral traits of one or both parents. 

The young once born however develop and grow way faster then a human or lycan child would. Gaining independence very quickly but they do not reach full maturity until age five hundred. Their yaksha tattoos do not appear until around six to twelve months of age. Their facial markings begin to appear at around one month of age. 

Yaksha children tend to be very rough and aggressive like actual beasts they will wrestle and play fight. One of their favorite games are ones that involve chasing, igniting that instinct to hunt and purge. They don't have as much elemental mastery or control as their parents however so they must be taught how to handle their element properly. It is usually the parents that teaches this.

Maturity & Breeding

Breeding: See Soul Bond Ritual File.
A new yaksha has not been born since the tribe signed a contract with Morax and taken into his care. It is unknown why this is the case, but some think the kidnapping of Prince Alatus played a part in this. Their race reaches sexual maturity at age 1,500 - 2,000 years. 

True Selves/True Forms:

Upon reaching the age of 500 the tribe is in great rejoice as the child is now considered a man or woman and can take their place within the tribe as a warrior or healer. It is at this time a ritual is held by the tribe's elders as the child discovers who and what their true self actually looks like. It is a momentous and joyful event always followed by a great feast and celebration. it is not uncommon that the dendro archon herself once came to these parties to celebrate. When the tribe was taken in by Morax, he started visiting these ceremonies to celebrate and welcome the new yaksha. A yaksha's true form is greatly affected by genetics and environmental factors. When a yaksha is called "Golden" it is usually seen as a blessing but for some reason, there is a split belief that has grown and split into some strange nonsense of golden yakshas being ill omens. 

Dream-Touched "Golden" Yakshas

Dream-touched Yakshas are insanely rare and a bizarre phenomenon to happen. Very special conditions have to happen to result in these rare and extremely powerful yakshas. A yaksha that is Dream-touched is often born with golden features to their body and were highly respected and revered in ancient times. To the point that even gods held them in fascination of the feats these golden yakshas could do. They could walk and enter dreams, they could put people into a state of slumber, pull souls into a waking dream, and even devour dreams and nightmares. For this reason the Aranara often called them "Dreameaters" or "Golden Spirits."

But how are these Golden Yakshas born? it has to do with the Tree of Dreams. A yaksha that is born at the Tree of Dreams becomes a Dream-Touched Yaksha. Some known Golden yakshas are in fact Alatus/Xiao, Angelis, and Zhuque. However this special gift and traits are also what make dream-touched yakshas coveted for all the wrong reasons. It is also why King/General Alatus's slaver targeted him particularly due to his abilities over dreams and undeniable strength. 

Behaviors

Behaviors differ from each type of yaksha or yakshini but in general they are a race that do not like being caged. They are also extremely territorial especially around breeding and birthing seasons. Due to the high mortality rates of their race the males are rather fierce in protecting their tribe's females and young. And likewise the females are very possessive of their mates and protective of their children. It is very odd and very rare a mated pair will abandon their offspring. But in cases where it does happen they are raised by another mother that may have lost their child or by the entire tribe. 

it is very strange but avian and mammal yakshas have been recorded being able to purr when feeling safe, secure, and happy. This is seen the most around mated pairs, family, and their offspring however. Another odd behavior is displayed from a yaksha that has reached breeding age. These yaksha will often snatch and leave gifts to the unmated female they intend to soon court for the Soul Bond Ritual. 

The yaksha race have been shown to be very gentle, some times mischievous race depending on the individual. However there have been cases of rogues that are considered very dangerous, driven mad by their karmic debt. These rogues often have to be put down by their tribe mates for the good of the tribe. 

They have been shown to be very adept warriors and military leaders during the Archon War and the Fall of Khaenri'ah. Shown time and again to easily command the troops of the Geo Archon during the long duration of their contract to Rex Lapis. In Liyue they are praised and even worshiped as protectors and heroes. While over in Sumeru they are hailed again for being protectors but also for their vast wisdom of the forest. 

During the time a yaksha's yakshini is in heat they wont take kindly to anyone approaching. The same holds true once the yakshini has been pupped, and carrying his offspring. An insane need to stay near their mate happens only leaving to hunt or patrol for danger. Once their pups are born this needs shifts to parental care and they return to being their old selves. 

Yaksha Noh Mask

Once a yaksha reaches maturity they receive a very special and powerful mask. These masks are linked to their very lives and hold astounding powers that can hurt them if not careful. Unfortunately this is a double edged sword. For by taking a yaksha's mask you are in a sense taking control of their souls and very existences. For a yaksha having this happen is very terrifying and traumatizing experience as they can no longer control their bodies and are forced to obey the one that has their mask. That is why yaksha race guards their mask so furiously and will not permit anybody to touch it that they do not trust. However, if the mask shatters the yaksha is said to fall extremely sick with a high fever until their mask repairs itself. During this time they are very weak and vulnerable to attacks so they rely heavily on their tribe and mate if they have one. For this reason too they must take caution and not push themselves too far.

Known Yakshas:

Bosacius (Marshal Vritras): Electro Tiger yaksha, and Xiao's older brother figure.[DECEASED; Died in Chasm]

Indarias (General Musatas): Pyro Snake yaksha and Xiao's cheeky foster mother figure and mates with Menogias.[DECEASED, killed herself; Recently was reborn a human somewhere in Teyvet]

Bonanus (General Chizapus): Hydro Dragon yakshini that was mild in nature. Was like a sister to Xiao.[DECEASED; Killed by Menogias]

Menogias (General Kapisas): Geo Tortiose yaksha, Xiao's first father figure.[DECEASED; Killed by Bonanus] 

Yaksha King Alatus (General Xiao): A golden winged vermillion bird yaksha; Dream-touched. Hailed by many names including "Golden Winged King" and "Vigiliant Yaksha" to name a few. Husband to Crown Princess Lumine Aion in the Xiaolumi series. 

Pervases: A Cryo ergret yaksha and childhood friend of Xiao's. He was like a little brother to Xiao and loved very much like family.[DECEASED]

Vesperus: A wing wolf yaksha hybrid, reincarnated God of the Moon and Xiao's son(Xiaolumi series only). 

Solis: A winged wolf yakshini, Goddess of the Sun and Xiao's daughter(Xiaolumi series only).

Angelis: A Yaksha tribe High Elder. Old friends with the Dendro archon.[DECEASED]

Yaksha Race's Terminology

Cubs: Infant yakshas.

Youngling: Juvenile yakshas. Not quite adults.

Yaksha: Term for their race but also what their males are called.

Yakshini: The term used for the females of the race.

Nesting: The Birthing and rearing season.

Great Illumination: The day a yaksha or yakshini reaches adulthood and learn their true forms.

Purge: Term to exterminate via purification 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

814 4 14
Here for Xinyan, I have achieved the best fanfic just for you. :)
9.8K 103 8
- The most canon Genshin Impact ships as Oneshots - No x y/n or x Traveller ( We don't support that ) - TW will contain smut, fluff and angst -TW...
31 3 7
Chang-Xi decided to leave her nation to visit an old friend, but what happened after that meeting, was not expected by Chang-Xi Genshin fanfictions! ...
18.6K 326 18
genshin impact various / reader (oneshots) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ whether be fueled by the sweetness of delusion or the lasting bitter thought of sa...