The Awaken Sun Hero (Kamen Ri...

By zeroprime000

The struggle between society came in America. While the society tells the story of legend hero, named Kamen R... More

Bio: Hiro Minami
Bio: Takahito Akizuki
World Involve
Ep 1: Recovering process
Ep 2: Valentine's Day
Ep 2.5: meet his family and hang out with Saiko
Ep 3: Miss the action (WOTFI 2018)
Ep 4: High School Girl
Ep 5: His "usual" life
Special Ep: ChrIIIIIIIIIIstmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs Time
Ep 5.5: Date
Ep 6: Mario's Hell Kitchen
Ep 7: Her face literally popped!
Ep 8: Gorgom influencing Banh-Mi
Ep 9: The pregnancy
Ep 10: Return of Banh-Mi, now Bane-Mi. And now fallen
BTE: Ep 5.5 to 10
Ep 11: Japan!
Ep 12: Return to Mushroom Kingdom
Ep 13: Operation Victory Anime
Ep 14: Disappearance & Action
Ep 15: WAKE UP, THE HERO
BTE: Ep 11 to 15
Ep 16: Recovery from Trauma
Ep 16.5: Trip to UAE/United Arab Emirates
Ep 17: First encounter
Ep 18: Case of Wanted Poster, heroine captured, and surprises

BTE: Ep 1 to 5

75 1 6
By zeroprime000

Hello name's zeroprime000 here. And today I will be making the behind-the-scenes of The Awaken Sun Hero series episode called Behind The Episode, or in short BTE, where I talk about the episode process or specials I have been making for a while now.

So before we go on to the episode, the title was obviously a reference to the lyrics of Kamen Rider Black RX opening by this one, "Wake up, the hero". The reason behind it was the fact that in Wiki Fandom, Shirakura was interviewed by Variety where he joked that Black Sun's adaptation of Kamen Rider Black was Toei's "payback" to Saban's Masked Rider, which had failed both critically and commercially. The second reason was the fact that while being faithful to the original, they added new formulas to it where Black Sun pulls out a grasshopper's leg from his back and forms the sword as a one-time weapon. This is the point where end up remembering Black RX summoning his sword out of his belt. At this point in today, it felt stupid on why but I guess this might be part of why I made the title of this story.

Now let's right to Behind The Episode!

Episode 1: Recovering process

Now, to begin off won't be on the SMG4 episode but on Helvetic Events episode since it takes place around two days with three episodes of each making it 6 episodes for Witchy GMod's Youtube account video he made. The subtitle was there in of Witchy GMod's video for the audience to understand and read about it thus giving me the easy task of working on the dialogue of the episode I made. I tend to end up skip scenes & episode 5 since I think I need to tone down due to the fact that the second blue sniper was thrown and eaten by Ant Kaijin with their queen, Ant Queen Kaijin, standing there and how I want Hiro to have drinking problems ever since he felt dishonored or ashamed to let it happened when he was 12 in the past.

Speaking of ants, These Ant type of monsters you saw were used from Amazon prime Tokustatsu web-drama series, Kamen Rider Amazons, a series where the world was filled with Amazon where the company hired a special team to hunt down monsters called Amazon with two Amazon Riders that fight against their own kind in season 1 and continued with different direction while maintaining the timeline for season 2.

The reason why I use Amazons Ant Soldier & Ant Queen was the fact how it might felt scary when there's an army of Ant soldiers in a future episode for a new team of Hiro's allies to fight back after the story of Gorgom was revealed to the government and United Nations and what the story was meant for when it comes to for real moments. Hence the small graphic scene with the second blue sniper's demise when rudely disrupt Moma.

Now, for Peter, I will be planning on his choice to make since I wanted him to be bad egg of the team ever since the war affected him to point of wanting Ivan to turn them into mercenaries ever since Peter lost his friends to Moma, one of powerhouse & Blu Team's leader. The reason why he said filthy Kaijin was the fact he didn't see them as human and I wanted him to get tired of Kaijin being human. I will be planning on an episode revolving around him discovering Hiro was Kaijin, thus giving him a choice of whether to get used to Hiro being Kaijin all along or give him a harsh beating with newfound power by a Gorgom member he didn't even hear about since he just pushes himself away from others since they still welcome Hiro like a team.

Now, the reference. Yes, in one of episode 1 pen-ultimate sections of episode 1, Hiro did say "Hiro Kick" referencing Episode 10 of Kamen Rider Black Sun where Shinichi Dounami was kicked by Koumori after he shout a technique "Koumori Kick" before Dounami was killed by Nick. And the fact that the scene of Blue Spy's demise by Mike & Hiro's teamwork attack was an homage to the scene where Shinichi Dounami is getting assassinated by Nick and Koumori. Wish I had found a remix version of the original Kamen Rider Black like how Black Sun had in it for the scene.

Now the part where Witchy decided to adopt Hiro with help of Ivan as her husband was foreshadowing of Witchy & Ivan will have a daughter like how Witchy GMod had made videos & art of their daughter, Celina

Now let's get to episode 2.

Episode 2: Valentine's Day

To kick off back to the SMG4's section of the episode was Valentine's day.

Now, today, in honesty, I am tired of finding Episode 10's opening for Black Sun since it was an homage to the original opening of Kamen Rider Black since the Youtuber just ended up deleting them thus halting my work to find out. Getting tired of it.

Now back to it. This episode was a kinda cut & paste of "Glory to Reincarnation of Monkey King (SMG4 X OC)" episode, Valentine's Day & some complicated couple. The reason was to make it easy than looking at transcripts from Wiki Fandom for SMG4 fans.  And also how I make sure it wasn't similar in any way.

The reason why I pick this one was to kickstart the love interest for Hiro to have.

Now we get to the "point 5" episode.

Ep 2.5: meet his family and hang out with Saiko

Now the reason why I added this was to introduce the gang to his family and friends since they haven't met them yet.

Now, I added this one was for Saiko & Hiro to talk about in the episode was for her to know why he left people behind after Shadow Moon's scars and runaways.

And that is it. pretty short.

Ep 3: Miss the action (WOTFI 2018)

While being obvious the it was the first time the SMG4 arc had WOTFI in it to conclude the story, Witchy did assign Hiro to the school where Oishi High School Battle takes place.

The reason why making this part was to skip other SMG4 episodes that'll take a long time to make and how I wanted to make one where he'll be sent to school for education.

Ep 4: HIgh School

This is the first episode where I had to use English Generator since the original video uplord by "Shut Up! cartoons" was gone due to the fact how Defy Media Company were struggled to make Oishi series in another company that ended up shutting down as the production behind the project was gone as Oishi High School Battle Archive channel on Youtube that maintains all 30 episodes for the audience to reminiscent Smosh's old times with their work they made. Giving me struggle to what they say without subtitles to read making sure they're accurate.

If you want to watch the original Oishi High School Battle, visit Oishi High School Battle Archive on Youtube to watch. The link will be in the comments of this sentence paragraph.

The dream Oishi had was a reference to the movie, Mechanical Violator Hakaider, where the scene shows Kaoru dreaming of a warrior in black armor saving her life from an evil white angel. Hence give a clear reference to both the silver grasshopper knight & black grasshopper knight against each other in the dream.

The fight scene of Episode 4 was based on Episode one of Kamen Rider Black Sun, to those who didn't know while others already know what is based on.

Ep 5: His "usual" life

This is the episode where it skips Rapper Bob Arc before the Christmas special and showed his life at school with Oishi.

In this episode, it skips Episodes 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9 since it ain't important and how he ain't encounter obstacles to Oishi. While it references to one episode. And that one was episode 5 in an infamous scene that may got the episode bigger readings than Episode 4 where he looks into Oishi's mind to see something so shocking it caused him to pause and speak after many responses and then pass out. That one was a reference to Episode 6 of Oishi High School Battle where her friend told her to "sexting" to Bobby Johnson which goes wrong for him to look at after school

Here's the link to episode 6 of Oishi High School Battle as for the reason why I skip it.

And lastly, in the final part of episode 5 was the alternate version of Episode 10 since both Oishi know Hiro was tougher than others since the two were best friends for a while now. I do joking about the level status of Offense & defense since it sounds too OP, so I added the fact that he had level 99 for his Will Power like he had for mind-reading powers.

Also, the responses she make were references to other series that uses Kamen Rider Black/Black RX, like Masked Rider, one of failed series to both critically and commercially, and references to Black RX's two forms he had gained through the episode he discover it.

And that's all I could give out to for today. Now, I haven't come up with an idea as to what to do when one of my episodes was in working progress, I will be making Behind The Episode to keep myself up with the readers just so they could know that I am still working on the episode. If the series was done and how I haven't finished Behind The Episode, I will finally complete all of it to know about the episode I've been making.

Until then, see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 64 3
The train of time and space...DenLiner. What planet will be its next destination? There are infinite possibilities across the universe, a boy with no...
10.9K 187 10
Izuku Yagi was visiting his grandfather Eiji when he was suddenly given a device and some coins? And now theres a DEMON ARM following him!? Well... i...
5K 131 18
When a Young adult boy name Zuko Kuroi is the son of Kyoichiro Kuroi who was former racer, he will follow his father's legacy to become Kamen Rider 3...
8.8K 390 9
Fate is a strange thing... It often works in weird and bizarre ways, but the end result is always the same. It brings us closer to the future... But...