𝗜 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝘂𝗶𝗻 𝗢𝘂𝗿...

By Bi-toxic

"𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂". "𝗡𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼?". "𝗔𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼......". 𝗝𝗮𝘆𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
AESTHETICS ✨
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
Chapter THIRTY-SIX
Epilogue

Chapter EIGHTEEN

13.5K 373 61
By Bi-toxic

Jayson bit down on Cole's bottom lip gaining a moan from the blonde, he took the chance to invade Cole's mouth with his tongue. Jayson's hands were moved down to the blonde's sides holding him steady as he tongue fucked Cole's mouth.

With each bite on his lip Cole let out throaty moans each drowned by Jayson's lips on his. Cole's hand travelled from Jayson's muscular chest upwards to his shoulder holding onto the brunette like he was holding on for dear life trying to steady himself. He grinded on Jayson's bulge feeling it grow bigger and so did his, Cole tugged on Jayson's shirt to take it off but the brunette stopped him, capturing both hands as he slammed Cole against the wall pinning his wrist above his head with just one hand.

Jayson groaned using his other hand to tilt Cole's head so he could get better access. Soon after Jayson pulled away from the blonde leaving a string of saliva on their tongues, he directed his gaze to the blonde's neck as he latched onto it trailing wet kisses up and down the side of Cole's neck biting, nibbing and sucking the flesh. Cole bit down on his lip to control his moans but he let one out when the brunette sucked hard on his flesh that he felt the contact of Jayson's teeth.

"─shh". Jayson hushed the blonde retracting from his neck and kissed him again this time more leisurely, he cupped Cole's head as they both tasted each other. Jayson's lips were probing and definitely skilled and Cole loved every bit of it, the way Jayson kissed him, touched him, made him feel, it had Cole's mind and heart racing, it had his tummy doing backflips.

Cole moaned in Jayson's mouth when he felt the brunette's size rubbing against his erection, Jayson used the chance to slip his tongue into Cole's mouth tasting the inside erotically. Their tongues fought for who going to dominate and obviously Jayson won, the kiss was anything but soft it was rough and passionate but yet slow and erotic, Cole felt himself release, his cum staining his pants.

Jayson pulled away leaving a peck on the blonde's lips as he released Cole's wrists. Cole licked his lips trying to keep his breathing under control as he steadied himself, Jayson looked at the other boy fiercely and Cole blushed hard, Jayson took a few steps backwards with a smile spreading on his face.

"You go take a shower, I'm gonna check on Claire". Jayson said patting Cole's head, he turned around and exited the room before Cole could say anything. Cole looked down at his bulge and sighed strolling into the bathroom with a smirk playing on his lips.

After 30 minutes of checking on his little sister and mentally calming himself down Jayson returned to his room, he eyes met Cole already fast asleep on his bed, the blonde's head was on a pillow with his hair scattered all over it and his two hands under the pillow for more support. Jayson closed the door behind him and walked over to his bed as he took his duvet to cover the other boy up.

Cole snuggled deeper into the soft and  fuzzy feel of the duvet. Jayson assessed the blonde's features from his damp hair to his plump lips which had a darker shade than before from all the kissing, Jayson's eyes raked over Cole's body and stopped at his neck where dark red splotches rested.

Jayson ran his fingers over the marks it look like art on his beautiful porcelain skin, that was when Jayson realized that getting over Cole wasn't an option and even if it was he wasn't going to take that option. The feelings he has for Cole had gone deep, way too deep to care anymore if the blonde liked him back or not at least the kiss they shared tonight was more than the answer Jayson needed to know that Cole didn't just think of him as just a friend anymore.

Jayson took a quick shower, put some clothes on and got into bed with the blonde, he moved some strands of hair that were dangling on Cole's face stroking his hair gently, he leaned in and pecked Cole's forehead. He wasn't going to forget or leave Cole not now not ever .

~~~~~~~

"No way Mufasa is definitely hotter than scar". Jayson said, his hands on the steering wheel.

The boys were done with school and on their way to Jayson's house to finish up their project.

"Have you seen scar's Fanart, it literally screams daddy". Cole shook his head showing the brunette a picture of scar in a suit.

"Well because it's a Fanart, Mufasa is the real daddy have you seen his body build?". Jayson raised an eyebrow at the other boy.

"Tch whatever, i still think scar is hotter and the bad guy thing makes it more hot". Cole said making Jayson roll his eyes.

"Isn't Claire gonna bother us though?". Cole asked.

"Nah she's out with my mom and they won't be back till probably 8 or so". Jayson responded.

"Hmm". Cole hummed scrolling through his phone.

"There isn't much to do anyways just write down the essay, would take us about 2 hours tops". Jayson said.

"An hour and a half". Cole corrected making the brunette raise an eyebrow at him. "See I kinda wrote out the essay already and I'm almost done proof reading it, all you need to do when I'm done is rewrite it".

"But I─ when did you even write it?". Jayson asked with furrowed brows recalling very well that he said he was going to write the essay.

"Well you know we didn't hang out much for about a week or two so I got bored and decided to write it". Cole shrugged.

"You got bored and decided to write a two thousand word essay?" Jayson scoffed.

"Yup".

"Nerd". The brunette pulled over on his driveway getting out of the car.

"I'm not a nerd!". Cole fumed as he followed suit.

"Yeah right".

"I just got bored and decided to write it out, what's wrong with that?". Cole frowned as both the boys walked into the house.

"Nothing chill". Jayson laughed raising his hands in defense.

Cole rolled his eyes at the boys action. "Even if I were a nerd, I'd be the hot jock nerd who doesn't need glasses". The blonde said proudly.

"Yeah cause you're so hot and a jock". Jayson said walking upstairs.

"I am too! Have you seen these muscles". Cole flexed his biceps which weren't much but they were still visible.

"Sexy". Jayson said with a smirk as he continued ascending the stairs.

Cole blushed a little before he put his arms down and followed Jayson. Jayson took a shower while Cole continued with his proof reading, Cole was almost done when the brunette exited the bathroom, he had a sweat shirt that the sleeves where rolled up his arms which exposed his biceps much bigger than Cole's, and his sweatpants hung low on his waist revealing the band of his boxers.

Cole gulped hard at the sight, Jayson screamed sexy and dominant oh Lord what he would give to feel the other boy's lips on his again and possibly even more than that. Fuck I'm hard. Cole looked away from Jayson and at his straining bulge, he quickly grabbed a book and placed it on top of his lap. Jayson furrowed his brows at the blonde's actions.

"Are you done with the proof reading yet?". Jayson pointed at the book on Cole's lap as he walked towards the blonde.

"No!". Cole yelled out making Jayson stop in his tracks. "Uhmmm almost just s-sit on the bed, away".

"Ok....?". Jayson stepped back walking towards his bed as he plopped down. He studied the blonde whose back was facing him watching his movements and how his breaths got heavier by the second. He smirked at the realization of what was wrong with the blonde.

Cole's hard on was not going away it seemed to get worse by the minute and the fact that he felt Jayson's stare was not helping at all, the nasty thoughts running through his mind made it worse. The blonde threw his head back in frustration hissing.

"Can you stop looking at me like that?". Cole gave a pointed look at the brunette.

"Who says I'm looking at you". Jayson quirked a brow.

"I can feel your stare Jay". Cole deadpanned.

"Well maybe I was...and thinking of how i could help you with that". Jayson smirked.

"W-with what?". Cole tried to play dumb but he knew exactly what Jayson was talking about.

"Cole, come here". Jayson said firmly.

21, can you do sum fa meee ♪⁠(⁠┌⁠・⁠。⁠・⁠)⁠┌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 573 22
I am inlove with my bestfriend who is also my cousin 🙈 Ain't go really waste your time... read to find out🖖🏼
420K 16.9K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
205K 9.7K 33
𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜.
108K 1.1K 25
• 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 • 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚈𝙰𝙾𝙸/𝙶𝙰𝚈 • 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎�...