π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§π¬ {𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐀𝐒}

By Peyborit-Tiramishu

Winter comes for all of us, we are falling and falling out of love just like the snow does. Blooming can be p... More

Authors's note β™‘
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 21

308 24 2
By Peyborit-Tiramishu

🌬️

Five years have already passed, and Ni-ki finally moved out of his childhood home. He worked in a coffee shop and some people do change and he did as well.

From dying his hair to visiting a therapist that helped him with a lot of things regarding his mental health, his friends have always been supportive of him even Sunghoon's friends when they found out what has happened between them, though they do not hang out as much as they did before.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Gray November,
I've been down since July."

"Motion capture
put me in a bad light..."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Yo, Riki what's up?" Heeseung said as Ni-ki walked into the café. "Hey, Hee hyung." Ni-ki smiled at him as he sat on the chair next to Sunoo while Sunoo was sitting opposite Jay who crossed his arms. "What's up?" Jay asked while Ni-ki laughed at him. "You like an uncle wearing those sunglasses, hyung," Ni-ki commented while Sunoo and Heeseung laughed in sync.

Heeseung glanced at Jay for a second. "I see it now!?" Heeseung laughed even more than he intended to while Jay smiled at him. "I haven't seen Hee hyung laugh in a long time." Sunoo smiled at him while Ni-ki nodded in agreement.

I couldn't find much happiness
too if I'd be crushing on the same person for almost 5 years while that person is already taken.

Ni-ki sighed in response.

"You look extra happy today, hyung," Jay commented while Heeseung grinned at him and Ni-ki did notice that bright smile on Sunoo's face. "Yup, someone that I know will be coming back," Heeseung said while Ni-ki glanced down.

It's not who I
think it is...right?

"My little cousin!?" Heeseung let out with a smile on his face, while Sunoo laughed at him in response. "What do you mean by that?" Jay asked. "Uh, well he had serious eye surgery, but now everything is fine..." Heeseung said while Ni-ki's smile dropped.

"Why didn't you tell us anything about it, hyung?" Ni-ki asked slightly concerned. "I didn't want to worry you about it..." Heeseung declared. "Yeah, but you do know that-" Sunoo was interrupted by Heeseung. "That you'll be there for me, of course, that I do." Heeseung chuckled. "But, my aunt begged me to keep it private until my cousin's condition is known." Heeseung glanced in Sunoo's direction, but soon after that, he glanced away.

Gosh, they are
so awkward...

"Anyway-" Heeseung let out but was soon to be interrupted by Jay. "Did any of you stay in contact with Sunghoon-ah expect from me...?" Jay asked and Sunoo immediately replied. "Yeah, we chat and send each other memes, but that's about it," Sunoo said, and soon after that, he shrugged. "Yes, we grew pretty close." Heeseung grinned while Jay teasingly wiggled his eyebrows at him. "It's not like that, jeez..." Heeseung let out as he rolled his eyes at him.

"I was just joking around..." Jay sighed. "What about you, Ki?" Jay asked though Ni-ki remained silent on that question. "Can't you see that he is uncomfortable with that question?" Heeseung pointed out while Jay sighed in response. "Sorry, Riki..." Jay glanced down. "I thought that you sorted it out"

"It's fine, hyung after all I am not the same and it doesn't bother me..." Ni-ki said.

It does...bother me still...

"Okay, so what did you think about-" Sunoo was interrupted by the bell of the coffee shop, the man walking in had worn a black coat, a red jumper, and some black pants.

"Wow..." Sunoo gasped. "He looks like a model," Sunoo said. "Don't you have a boyfriend who's sitting opposite you...?" Heeseung raised an eyebrow at him, while Ni-ki glanced at him for a second.

He is more jealous than
Jay who is his boyfriend...

Ni-ki wanted to facepalm himself, but he didn't since he glanced at the man who was patiently waiting to say his order.

Why does he look so...familiar?

Ni-ki quickly glanced away since he noticed that the man was now glancing in his direction.

This is so embarrassing!?

"Uh, so Jay hyung do you have any say in this matter?" Ni-ki asked as he glanced in his direction. "Uh, about what?" Jay asked slightly confused and that did confuse Ni-ki. "Well, you know Sunoo and I have been together for two years already, I don't think that he'd leave me for someone else just like that," Jay said while Sunoo chuckled in response. "I love Jay too much to do so," Sunoo said. "See?" Heeseung teased. "There is nothing to worry about, but I do cringe every time they do some lovey-dovey crap though." Heeseung chuckled while Sunoo sighed in response. "You always do, since you don't want anything to do with love in the first place." Sunoo mocked while Heeseung rolled his eyes at him. "Here they come again." Jay let out, while Ni-ki laughed in response. "They are always like that after all," Ni-ki commented.

"Poor guy..." Heeseung randomly said, probably to change the topic. "Why?" Ni-ki raised an eyebrow at him. "Uh, well he's been sipping on that iced americano all alone, it kind of sucks..." Sunoo agreed. "Yup and it's iced americano we are talking about, it's cold outside," Sunoo added.

"Baby it's cold outside-" Jay sang in a deep voice earning a chuckle from Sunoo while Heeseung and Ni-ki rolled their eyes at them. "At least I ain't third wheeling alone." Heeseung let out. "Yup, you have me."

Especially for your rants about how you'll forget about Sunoo hyung, but never do...

Ni-ki sighed. "He looks kinda familiar though..." Jay let out randomly. "Yes and he seems lonely..." Sunoo added. "But, he'll be cold too," Heeseung said. "Why are you so occupied with other people all of a sudden?" Ni-ki asked earning a glare from Heeseung. "Dude, you did spare him a glance too." He rolled his eyes while Ni-ki frowned at him.

That was rude.

"Okay, enough fighting you two," Jay said. "Isn't that-" Jay stopped speaking as he stood up. "Sunghoon-ah!?" Jay let out a smile not leaving his face, while the mentioned male widened his eyes at him. "Jay-ah!?" Sunghoon let out, they had luck that the coffee shop owner didn't throw them out, since the coffee shop had a few people in it.

"What are you doing here?" Jay asked. "The same question goes for you." Sunghoon chuckled. "You seriously changed," Heeseung commented as he stood up while Ni-ki remained silent.

So, that was why he
seemed familiar...

"Glad to see you hyung." Sunoo smiled and soon after that, he glanced in Ni-ki's direction. "I'll be going now, I have to uh-" Sunoo nodded at him. "No need to explain anything to me, you can go whenever you'd like to." Sunoo tapped his shoulder. "Thanks, hyung..." Ni-ki smiled at him as he stood up and walked passed Sunghoon who glanced at him for a second before glancing away.

🌬️

"Was that Riki?" Sunghoon asked though he was slightly nervous to even ask that in the first place. "Yeah, he was..." Jay shrugged while Sunghoon glanced down.

He probably hates me...

"Uh, I just wanted to say that I am sorry once again for leaving without at least giving you a call..." Sunghoon said as he glanced at them, but soon after that, he glanced down in shame.

"I get you, though you should apologize to Riki too..." Heeseung said while Sunghoon nodded at him. "But, maybe it's already too late for that..." Sunghoon said and soon after that, he let out a sigh. "I mean, it is still five years so-" Sunoo replied, but was interrupted by Jay. "Sunoo!?" He frowned at him while Sunoo sighed in response. "Sorry not sorry, he needed some backlash for what he did after all." Sunoo blurted out.

"I mean I agree with Sun, but that's all in the past now, right?" Heeseung said.

But, I am still stuck in the past though, trying my best to forget but I can't...

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"We don't talk anymore
like we used to do..."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 91 30
Inspired by the poem "Fire and Ice" by Robert Frost "Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold wit...
5K 353 10
He's the coldest. He's the cutest. DingπŸ”” One notification from Instagram- @puppy.jaeyun sent you a follow request. The world where our connections...
8.1K 530 19
Jay's been granted his wish for true love. But Jungwon, though he knows he's been sent because he's compatible with Jay, is more reluctant than ever...
Blossom By Hyeji

Fanfiction

72 4 14
Love...it's something that could change your life. Your whole being. It could wreck you or shape you into a better person. It all depends. Choices...