You're okay love 🤍

By Nevaehoney

Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of... More

My Love
My honey
My beautiful
My Darling
My sweet
My soulmate (pt.1)
My soulmate (pt. 2)
My lovely (pt. 1)
My lovely (pt.2)
Jisung
My one and only
My bestfriend
My partner in crime (pt.1)
My partner in crime (pt.2)
My Ambitious
My suffering
My Sun and Moon
Jeongin, what's wrong?
Zombie
You're so pretty, it hurts
Constellations
Definition of ugly 🥀
You drew stars around my scars
Pretending to be strong
This isn't about water....
Recovery
We did well
Road-trip
Surprise # 2
Happiness
December *
Tired
December 8th*
December 11th*
December 12th*
December 13th*
Where's Jisung?*
Difficult Parts*
December 13th
I'm okay
Reality
Home
Stars and Raindrops
Trust me
Imperfections
Grow up
Hoodie Season
You're okay love
0325/ authors note

Just like highschool

595 25 9
By Nevaehoney

Ms Lee's restaurant was close today, but she was still in the kitchen working on a big meal. In a couple of days her son, Felix, and Hyunjin have competition. So the boys all wanted to meet up and just catch up.

The danceracha had been busy with rehearsal and practices, The Bang family were busy with Area, and the other three..... well they worked on their music.

But tonight was also the night Seungmin and Jisung gave their gig money to the boys.

Ms Lee couldn't wait to see their reactions, well she knows her son will be pretty mad at first, but he'll warm up to it. Especially if it's from jisung.

.......

"Hannie, can you take this to the table but be careful it's still a little hot." Ms lee passed the plate over to jisung carefully with a small towel for him to hold the warm plate with.

Jisung was the first one there since he wasn't busy today. Seungmin was on his way, while the others had promised to come later.

As jisung placed the plate down, the bells at the door rang, indicating someone was here.

"Seungmin in the building!!" The puppy walked over to jisung and hugged him.
"Hey ji! You ready for tonight??"

Jisung just nodded. "Yeah.. but, you and me both know they won't accept it at first."

"Yeah, but you know what that means. We give it to them by force." Seungmin just smiled and walked over to the kitchen to help Ms lee.

"Scary.." jisung whispers to himself.

.....

"Wait wait!! I wanna open the door." Hajoon ran ahead from Chan and jeongin to open the door to the restaurant. He let this parents go in first before he did.

"Thank you baby." Jeongin ruffled his sons curly hair. "Come on let's go sit down." He waited for sons hand to intertwined with his before they made their way to the table.

Jisung was already sitting at the table with seungmin talking about something. They must of been talking about something serious, to not hear the bells from the door ring.

The only reason why the two boys turned their head towards the bang family was because of Aera. She was in her baby wrap (A/N I honestly don't know what it's called. Is it a sling or wrap?)

And Out of nowhere she was squealing and moving around. Jeongin knew she wanted out, so with the help of his boyfriend, he got their daughter out of her little sling.

"Innie....... I need to hold her....NOW!!" Seungmin got up a walked over to the youngest and held out his hands. "Or, is it okay if I hold her?"

"Yeah, of course." Jeongin got up and carefully placed his daughter in seungmins arms. The puppy was already prepared. This as the second time seungmin had gotten to hold her. Their first being when they were at the hospital.

Jeongin looked over at jisung who was busy looking at the door, probably waiting for lee know to show up. The youngest just walked over to jisung and sat down next to him. "Hey hyung, how are you doing?

"I'm doing good. Just nervous... about the money thing." Jisung looked down then back and jeongin. "You know how Minho is, he's not going to accept it at first."

"I know, but you two worked really hard for this..."jeongin patted his Hyung's back, "Me and Chan will try and help if it get to that point. Which I don't think so."

"Thanks Innie. Oh, and....."

"Yes hyung?"

"Can I hold Aera again?"

..........

After a while everyone was sitting down eating already. The rest of the boys had came a little later after Jeongin and Chan.

Changbin came with Felix, of course. Hyunjin came next, and Minho was last.

Ms. Lee had joined them at the table as well, making sure all the boys were eating well. She loved listening to their conversation, even though some of them were questionable.

"Wait, so the competition is in Busan?" Chan asked as he fed his son.

"Yeah, both days. Our students will be staying with their parents and then, we'll probably share a room or something. Since it's cheaper that way." Hyunjin answered Chan. Seungmin looked over at jisung who was already looking at him.

Ms. Lee noticed the two boys looking at each. She then looked over at her son who was busy eating.
She really hopes her son doesn't give them a hard time taking the money.

Dinner went on normally, and now the table was clear just drinks were left. The boys were busy talking about highschool memories.

"Hey, remember when we all preformed here, on the stage." Felix looked over at the stage the restaurant had. The lights we're currently off but the microphones were still there.

"Yeah, imagined if we actually became a famous band..." Chan laid his head on jeongin shoulder looking down at his sleeping daughter.

"Maybe in another life. We'll meet again and then we can make a band, performing all our songs for our fans or whoever listens to us." Minho spoke up as he moved his straw around in his cup.

"Straykids...... that's a nice name." Chan look around the table at everyone who was nodding their head.

Jisung looked at his boyfriend who was still playing  around with his straw, he smiled softly. Minho deserved the world and much more. Before anyone else can speak up seungmin cleared his throat causing everyone to look at him.

"Uh.. me and jisung have something to tell the danceracha."

Hyunjin looked at his boyfriend as he pulled a envelope out of his pocket and place it on the table. "I helped jisung with an idea of his. We know about the amount you needed for your competition, and thought we could help."
Seungmin looked over at jisung letting him tell the rest of the story.

"W-we were able to make $1,000..." jisung could feel Minho looking at him.

"How?!" Felix was more surprised than anything. "What'd you guys do?"

"We performed here, we had gigs every Friday." Seungmin answered as he pushed the envelope towards Minho.

"You guys didn't have to. We were able to cover it.." Hyunjin looked at his boyfriend, but he noticed he was busy looking at Minho.

Speaking of Minho he was looking at his drink again. Not looking at the envelope being pushed towards him.

"Min, please. We didn't feel forced or anything. Me and seungmin enjoyed performing and we wanted to help. You guys deserve to go to competitions without worries." Jisung looked at Felix, Hyunjin, than Minho.

"Minho please..." jeongin softly tried to get the older's  attention. He could see jisung getting nervous.

No one knew that Minho was going break down.
It had gotten quiet and everyone thought the oldest dancer was mad, but in reality he felt so relieved.

Jisung was taken back when he saw Minho place his hands over his face.

"Min?"

And that's when he broke down. His sobs were the only things heard in the quiet room. Everyone was taken back, because they hardly ever saw Minho crying.

But min had been so overwhelmed these days with everything. This for some reason took the weight off his chest.

Jisung softly rubbed his thigh, and as the sobs quieted down. Everyone got up and walked over the oldest dancer.

The all somehow got around him and hugged him. Minho also wasn't a fan a hugs, but this time around he held everyone close. This family he had was something Minho wished everyone experienced. From Chans advice, to jisung love, Minho never felt alone in this scary world.

"Thank you..."

....
This chapter was a little rushed, sorry about that. Hopefully it made sense for you all 🥲

Thank you for reading and voting 🫂 it really means a lot. Also!!! Thank you for 1k reads on this lovely book!!!!!!! Thank u thank u 💕

See you again... sending lots of love
~Nevaeh ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 12.6K 53
[ minho x jisung ] "sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head." when minho gets forced into therapy by his mother, he meets jisung, h...
30.7K 949 21
Reserved and outgoing, clashing personalities. It could never work out. Everything happens by chance. TW⚠️: Suicide attempt, no major character deat...
877K 33.5K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
60.6K 1.9K 22
Lee Minho, The school heartthrob. He's slept with over half the school and is definitely the most popular kid there. But what happens when a new kid...