Golden Orbs [TAEGI]

By stella_yoongles

"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด." - in which Min Yoongi, a young gho... More

Prologue.
chapter - 2. The man on the stairs.
chapter- 3. A 'candle'light dinner.
chapter- 4. A little eccentric neighbour.
chapter- 5. Kang Joohyung.
chapter- 6. Can this be called a date?
chapter- 7. Is It Taehyung?
chapter- 8. A Mistake.
chapter - 9. Goodbye.
chapter- 10. What's with this tension?
chapter- 11. Come back to me.
chapter 12. Who is he?

Chapter- 1. The murders on Suseong District

408 32 6
By stella_yoongles

A few days later.

"Have you heard? Another found dead yesterday."

"How many is that now?"

"I'm scared to even leave the house."

Yoongi had decided he have had enough of that freak. He's a ghost writer, hiding his existence as a writer and writing just for money- he's fine with it. All he needs is some peace in his life, however, that seemed to be too hard to achieve at this point.

He hadn't slept well in days because of that maniac that always comes to his door to play some peeping Tom act. It doesn't stop only there- that creepy bastard leaves some really weird sticky notes on his doorsteps.

"After my deadline, I'll find this fucking crazy stalker and smack him hard in his head once and for all." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

The streets of Suseong District is bustling today as well. Yoongi glimpsed at the way where people were swarming and whispering.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" An investigator yelled to move the crowd. Yoongi made sure to keep his distance from that place, though couldn't help but be curious.

People were murmuring about a.. murder.

"Again?" Yoongi grimaced.

Suseong District has the cheapest housing in all of Daegu. The neighborhood was already known to be rough by many previous residents. But the recent string of murders has added to its violent reputation.

Yoongi glanced at the murder scene one last time before he grasped the collar of his coat higher, breathing out puffs of white smoke.

"I don't have time for this,"He said to himself as he walked away, slowly going further away from the scene. "I need to get to the police station."

He's too busy to concern himself with stuff like this when he barely gets by every single day himself as a ghost writer.

And he doesn't plan to stay in here for the rest of his life as well. As soon as he has enough money, he's gonna move away to Seoul. This place is no good.

-

Yoongi slammed the total of sticky notes on the police officer's desk. Everyone around gave him a amusing stare before continuing their work as usual.

The notes looked pretty creepy- well, to everyone except for the police officers as some snorted seeing them.

"If you go out dressed like that you'll freeze to death, darling. :-)"

"Good night, pretty. :-b"

"You really shouldn't be so rude to someone who's showing you such kindness, Yoongi. :-("

"There's a deviant who keeps coming to my apartment everyday."Yoongi explained, sliding those notes further towards the old officer.

The officer lazily took one of the notes and leaned closer to read it. "Hmm,"He mumbled and looked up at Yoongi,"Seems to me like someone's pulling a prank on you. Are you usually this sensitive about such trivial matter? This is hardly something police should be concerned about."

"It's been going on for days already! I've told him to stop countless times, but it's no use!" Yoongi yelled, balked. "And it's not just the notes, either. He peeks into my apartment every night!"

The officer sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "But you haven't suffered any real harm, have you sir?" Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but the officer beat him to it,"I'm not sure we can spare the man power for something like this given the circumstances. Have you no idea of the murders that's swamping the police stations these days?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and face palmed himself. This isn't gonna work.

"Oh, and sir..."Yoongi looked back at the officer who was now holding one of those sticky notes up in the air. "If he really was a deviant,"He pointed at the face drawn on the note,"would he really write such cute notes for you?"

Yoongi grimaced down at the police officer's face before storming out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him. The other officers threw some curses on his way but he didn't care.

"Those useless cops,"Yoongi mumbled to himself as he stomped his way up the stairs to his apartment room. "That was a colossal waste of time."

Yoongi sighed for the nth time and the day isn't even completed yet. "Do these cops really think that all the perverts run around with their dicks out?" Yoongi gritted his teeth in anger. "Swamped with murders, my ass! They had plenty of men to spare, those lazy buffoons.."

He stopped in front of his room no. 303. "Just wait until my deadline is over, I'll go undercover to find this guy if that's the last thing I do." He rummaged through his pockets in search of his room keys.

And that's when he noticed another one of those sticky notes. He grimaced again but tugged the note down with a pull reluctantly.

"Happy new yeer!"

"New yeer?" Yoongi furrowed his brows. "A typo? Was he trying to write 'happy new year?'"

Yoongi grunted before crumpling the note and hanging a Do Not Disturb sign on his door, that mostly goes ignored by his damned stalker. He slammed the door behind and threw the crumpled note aside.

Minutes passed by as he started working on his novel again.

Pausing, he glanced back at the crumpled note.

Being the writer he was, ignoring a typo so obvious was too hard. So he got up and grabbed the note, opened it and scratched the yeer with a red ink, correcting it with the actual right spelling.

"I may be a lowly ghost writer, but I can't let that spelling slide,"Yoongi sighed. "Though it's not like I'll get paid for this."

After correcting the spelling, Yoongi let the note out of his reach and eyes and sat down on his desk. "All right, that's enough of "Mr.yeer". I can't believe I'm wasting my precious time on him-"

"YOONGI!"The loud knocks that almost sounded like loud thunders on his door made the writer flinch. He groaned again. BAM!BAM! "MIN YOONGI, I KNOW YOU'RE INSIDE!"

That voice .. is it Junhyuk?

Yoongi lazily strut to the door and grabbed the handle. He creaked the door open to find his seemingly 'boyfriend' standing tall behind it.

Surely, it couldn't have been anyone else.

"Oh! Yoongi. You look just fine. I thought maybe you'd collapsed again." Junhyuk said, scowling down at the shorter male. "So, why were you off the grid for two weeks, huh?"

"Junhyuk-"

"Don't give me some lousy excuse about some deadline. I've heard that one before." Junhyuk said, sounding equally annoyed. As if someone had forced him to meet Yoongi, his own boyfriend. "Do you think I'm a deadbeat with plenty of time on my hand to chase you about?"

Yoongi remained silent, not stepping outside of his apartment room.

"Also.."Junhyuk continued,"why are you only peeking out from behind the door? I'm your lover, not some thief." Junhyuk arched a brow at Yoongi. "Or is there someone else inside? Are you cheating on me, Yoongi?"

Yoongi grimaced up at him. His ass is becoming more and more unbearable for Yoongi.

"Huh?! Is that it--"

"Junhyuk, listen to me." Yoongi spoke finally after coming to a conclusion in his head that choking someone to death just because you're tired is also a crime.

Negotiate.

"Regardless of whether you think this is an excuse or not, I've been busy. In fact, I still am. And I'm going to be even busier from now on."Yoongi shuffled behind the door, scowling up at Junhyuk who was starting to turn a little paler. "And the door is slightly ajar because I don't want you to barge in and disturb me again like you did last summer."

Junhyuk's facial expressions started to shift. To something like horror.

"Oh."Yoongi continued. "And in case you didn't get the hint, even the very idea of being romantically associated with someone like you is becoming unbearable."

Junhyuk flinched. He was sweating, bangs wet from the impact.

He smiled and stepped closer to Yoongi. "H-hey, Yoongi-ah. What's gotten into you, baby?" Junhyuk grabbed the door tightly but Yoongi firmly held the doorknob and kept the door close. "Baby, if you keep acting like that I'll think you're trying to break up with me for real, hm? You know I don't like playing games, right?"

"Precisely."

"What?"

"Shall I spell it out for you?" Yoongi said, expression sharp. "I'm not playing games with you."

Junhyuk face went blank for a moment before he gritted his teeth. "... Really? So that's how you feel, huh?"

With that, Junhyuk spun around and started stomping away from Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed in relief.

"Min yoongi, you fucking rat.. how dare you.." Seethed Junhyuk on his way.

Yoongi closed his eyes and rubbed his nape in discomfort. "Geez, it took him long enough to get the picture right. That idiot."

"Was that man.."

Back then, I really didn't have any idea that..

"...Your boyfriend?" Said a man peeling tangerines on the stairs.

...That what kind of nightmare this encounter would bring upon me in the future.

->>>-<<<-

(A/N: a man peeling tangerines at the stairs in the middle of the night feels like the perfect boyfriend material, no Yoongi?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yes, i made some changes to make it slightly different ehehe. i saw u all voting on the prologue! thanks! i will try my best to meet your expectations 🙇🏻‍♀️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 21.1K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH โœ” HAVE BEEN EDITING...
430K 31.4K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
11.8K 564 37
When everyone hurts jimin and he wanted for death....but someone (yoongi) giving him the reason for living... First sight love .... Sorry for any gr...
4.4K 235 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...