The Awaken Sun Hero (Kamen Ri...

Von zeroprime000

The struggle between society came in America. While the society tells the story of legend hero, named Kamen R... Mehr

Bio: Hiro Minami
Bio: Takahito Akizuki
World Involve
Ep 1: Recovering process
Ep 2: Valentine's Day
Ep 2.5: meet his family and hang out with Saiko
Ep 3: Miss the action (WOTFI 2018)
Ep 4: High School Girl
Ep 5: His "usual" life
Special Ep: ChrIIIIIIIIIIstmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs Time
Ep 5.5: Date
BTE: Ep 1 to 5
Ep 6: Mario's Hell Kitchen
Ep 7: Her face literally popped!
Ep 8: Gorgom influencing Banh-Mi
Ep 10: Return of Banh-Mi, now Bane-Mi. And now fallen
BTE: Ep 5.5 to 10
Ep 11: Japan!
Ep 12: Return to Mushroom Kingdom
Ep 13: Operation Victory Anime
Ep 14: Disappearance & Action
Ep 15: WAKE UP, THE HERO
BTE: Ep 11 to 15
Ep 16: Recovery from Trauma
Ep 16.5: Trip to UAE/United Arab Emirates
Ep 17: First encounter
Ep 18: Case of Wanted Poster, heroine captured, and surprises

Ep 9: The pregnancy

91 1 0
Von zeroprime000

or

The scene opens up with the staff of this school as Mr. Crawford has to bring up the problem at this school.

Crawford: I feel like we need to put a foot down here, Oishi is pregnant. We have a very firm rule about teenage pregnancy.

Mrs. Hooper, alive after she got out of the imprisonment sphere somehow, retaliates the statement.

Mrs. Hooper: You have no idea what is like for a young girl out there. I think it's deplorable that you would even think to punish her. And cast her out when she's at her most vulnerable.

Well...

Meanwhile

Oishi hums about the baby as the student gets away from tentacle teeth out of her bottom region, afraid about it as Hiro was there avoiding its bites. Turns out it wasn't an ordinary baby that Mr. Hooper thought of.

Oishi: I am very proud to be carrying Mucusance's child. but for some reason, no one will talk to me anymore.

Hiro: Maybe it was the fact that- *Dodge the bite* That it was feisty to bite on someone near your baby?

Oishi: I can see the point since it was unordinary to humans.

Hiro: Yeah. *Dodge it again* I mean, you two could've done it in summer- *Dodge the bite* Seriously?

Oishi: Same thing I had thought of.

Hiro: Oh. *whisper to himself* Seriously though, how can he be so... idiotic.

A male student just gets hit by a tentacle's mouth and fell down and panics as he gets his stuff and runs away.

Hiro: Remember! Her baby is like they have humanity in them but an instinct!

Oishi: Thanks Hiro, you're my best friend!

Hiro: No problem... Wait, I wonder where's-

Tara: here!

Hiro: AH!

He falls down.

Hiro: *Muffled* Not behind me.

Tara: Sorry, it's funny like that.

Hiro: Ugh.

Tara: Anyway.

There she tries to get their attention.

Tara: Come on you guys! Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean she's a monster.

The baby breathes out steam.

Oishi: Thank you very much Tara-san.

Tara: You guys are pigs. Except Hiro.

Hiro sarcastically said this after he gets up from the ground.

Hiro: Thank you for noticing me.

Tara: They all want to get with us oh yeah!

Hiro: Calm yourself girl.

Tara: For any second they might be at the hills!

Hiro: Seriously girl, calm down.

Tara: Well I'm sick of it!

Then the teeth of tentacle's mouth just bit her leg and fell down.

Oishi: Oh Tara-san, are you okay?

Tara: No Oishi,I'm not okay!  I'm not gonna be okay! Not to this sexist society! These pregnant is a beautiful creatures as they are!

The two tentacles just bit her.

Tara: Man of the problem here!

Hiro: *Sigh* School these days.

Later

Mucusance: Chillax, nothing worst could happen, Hiro.

Hiro: No, I'm just... concerned about how this would result in your low level of thought & caring in the first place after she learns something on Earth. I mean... how will this result?

The scene shows them at the library with Mucusance reading four magazines.

Mucusance: Come on, what else could it gone wrong?

Hiro's Mind: *Sigh* I don't know why she would date someone that is so careless and thoughtless.

The two see Oishi walking up to him.

Oishi: Mucusance, when will I give birth to your offspring? I'm tired of carrying it. Nobody will hang out with me.

Mucusance: What's your deal?

Hiro: *Look at him* Seriously? I mean... seriously?!

Noodles: "(I'm sympathy pregnant... with too much ice cream!)"

There he eats a cup of ice cream as he jugs on it.

Hiro: No it was more of depression eating after one of your offspring tries to kill you.

Noodles: "(I'M TRYING TO FORGET IT!!!)"

He resumes eating the ice cream.

Hiro: *Sigh* Poor Noodles.

Noodles burp as he still had a cup on his head.

Noodles: "(I am my own undoing!)"

Hiro: As I said before, poor Noodles.

Mucusance: Oishi, chillax, your friendships are totally a-okay. I mean, you got Hiro as your best friend after he save you from Kaijin Gorgom Party you talking about.

Hiro: Well besides me she meant-

Then two of her friends come up to talk to her.

Wallace: Hey Oishi, want to come to play video games?

Then one of her offspring speaks out to them.

Offspring 1: Do you want to know the day you'll die?

Kid: Um... no?

Offspring 1: Then die!

Then he literally freezes the kid solid and shattered him as Wallace makes a run for it.

Hiro: Human friends since I was once human before becoming Kaijin after an... experiment...

He just shuts himself with memories still haunting him as Oishi sees this just shakes him out.

Hiro: Sorry... just... bad memories there...

Oishi: Anyway.

She looks back at Mucusance.

Oishi: See, I am losing so many friends.

Mucusance: look, baby, it won't be much longer now. My species just age very rapidly. And you remember the three rules, right?

Oishi: Yes of course. When I give birth, run out of the room as fast as I can because my progeny will try to consume me.

Hiro: 0_0 Wait... what?

Mucusance: Trust me, Hiro, you learn when I give you one just so you lose your sense of... well... senses.

Hiro: -_- Right...

Oishi: Now where was I? Oh yeah! Sealed it in an adamantium vault for seven days until its birth fury subsides. And don't use cloth diapers because they chafe.

Mucusance: Very good.

Hiro: 0-0 Um... guys... Oishi... look down... something didn't go quickly as you said.

Oishi: Huh? *look down* Uh-oh...

Mucusance: What?

Oishi: I think I gave birth.

Hiro: 0_0 Too early...

Mucusance: AW SNAP! Where did they go?

They then hear a broken window.

Oishi: Through that open window I think.

Hiro: This doesn't look too good.

They look outside to see some havoc going on as Principle comes in.

Principal cliff: Oishi, is that your baby that turns the quad into a blood-soaked nightmare?

Oishi: Uuh...

Hiro: Oh no...

Mucusance: Uhh no it's...

She just wanted to hear him having thoughtful in mind but him being careless and had no thought to others, he blames it on Wallace.

Mucusance: Wallace's baby.

Oishi: 0_0!

Hiro: Wow! Dick move!

Cliff just drag Wallace in to talk with him.

Cliff: That's it Wallace, I'm calling your mother.

Wallace: What? No please don't. My mother's very traditional, she should totally stewed if I'm responsible for somany untimely deaths.

Principal Cliff: That's enough.

He just drags him with him by holding his ear as they left.

Hiro: -_- Mucusance, you totally f*** up, man.

Mucusance: What?

Oishi: Muci, that was not nice. You are inconsiderate and thoughtless. I am done, from now on, we are just friends!

Mucusance: Oishi... no...

Then Oishi & Noodles leave the area as Hiro looks at Mucusance.

Hiro: See, this is why you aren't even a perfect man to have a relationship with a girl that learns something on earth with people being considerate and thoughtful to one another. They aren't toys to mess with, they're people. And you just mess up the relationship. If it were me, I would've taken responsibility and just own up to my troubles at school and-

Mucusance: Wait... ... ... ... *Realize* Oh my gawd. You have a crush on her!

Hiro: 0_0 *Blush* WHAT?! No I don't, Mucusance!

Mucusance: I mean.. it fits in. How you support her unlike simps supporting girls, how you were there for her to talk and hang out, and how you simply care if she were pregnant, you have a crush on her inside of you!

Hiro: Oh. My. Gawd! Just shut up!

Mucusance: I mean... we were friends during winter break and how we get along-

Hiro: Just... ugh!

He just walks away embarrassed.

Mucusance: You can't hide it forever! I won't block your way for her in the future! Oh! just tell her one day I'll be a better person!

Hiro: *Distance* Just... shut up!

then he finally left.

Mucusance: *Sigh*...

To Be Continued

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29.3K 541 25
In Union City,there is a boy name Makoto Fuwa.His parent died in a car accident and it only him and his little sister to live themselves.They want to...
169K 2.8K 46
Pluck the fruit of heaven, and sew the fabric of fate... When the war is over the world may be dyed in your images... Is that the glory you seek...
5.2K 78 18
Y/N is an introvert who has been a Kamen Rider fan since his childhood with his favorite character being RX Robo Rider. One day while cosplaying as R...
14.5K 245 24
We all know my hero academia, with the quirks and everything but what if riders existed as well? Yaku L/n had always admired Heroes and Kamen riders...