The Awaken Sun Hero (Kamen Ri...

zeroprime000 tarafından

The struggle between society came in America. While the society tells the story of legend hero, named Kamen R... Daha Fazla

Bio: Hiro Minami
Bio: Takahito Akizuki
World Involve
Ep 1: Recovering process
Ep 2: Valentine's Day
Ep 2.5: meet his family and hang out with Saiko
Ep 3: Miss the action (WOTFI 2018)
Ep 4: High School Girl
Ep 5: His "usual" life
Special Ep: ChrIIIIIIIIIIstmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs Time
Ep 5.5: Date
BTE: Ep 1 to 5
Ep 6: Mario's Hell Kitchen
Ep 7: Her face literally popped!
Ep 9: The pregnancy
Ep 10: Return of Banh-Mi, now Bane-Mi. And now fallen
BTE: Ep 5.5 to 10
Ep 11: Japan!
Ep 12: Return to Mushroom Kingdom
Ep 13: Operation Victory Anime
Ep 14: Disappearance & Action
Ep 15: WAKE UP, THE HERO
BTE: Ep 11 to 15
Ep 16: Recovery from Trauma
Ep 16.5: Trip to UAE/United Arab Emirates
Ep 17: First encounter
Ep 18: Case of Wanted Poster, heroine captured, and surprises

Ep 8: Gorgom influencing Banh-Mi

72 2 0
zeroprime000 tarafından

Or

The scene opens up at the hospital where Tara was in the bed for recovery as Oishi, Noodles, and Hiro were there for her.

Oishi: Tara-san, I just wanted to apologize for your face. To make amends, I got you a new face.

Tara: Oh... Oishi no.

She put the replacement on her face.

Hiro's Mind: I think she needs to learn about the process for applying the same face from before.

Oishi: I hope you like it. It was very hard to find a girl that looked like you. Hahahaha.

Tara speaks but Hiro doesn't know what she says in a quiet tone for her recovery(Seriously, I can't even hear what she's saying.)

Oishi: I also got you a greeting card. It has a very cool bear wearing sunglasses.

Tara: Oishi, Hiro, listen, just promise me this won't happen to everyone else.

Oishi: Hm... very well.

Hiro: I'll make sure of it.

Tara: Good. Now show me the bear.

She pulls the card out of a letter to show the bear with a coat and glasses giving the peace sign.

Tara: That is a pretty cool bear.

Hiro: And for me...

He place plushes to desk near the ballon, a Kaijin Black Sun plushy.

Hiro: You told me that you like how he protects the innocent against evil. How he save everyone in 2018, and you wanted someone to make one for ya as gift. So... this is a gift for ya.

Tara: Thank you... this is a very good plushie you made.

Hiro: First time making one with Juliet and mom at home. Happy you like it.

Meanwhile

Banh-Mi: I'm the cutest of them all!

Red offspring: No I'm the cutest!

Pink offspring: I'm the cutest, watch me wiggle.

He just wiggles the calculator.

Pink offspring: watch me wiggle.

orange offspring: Check out my cute little paws.

Lighter pink offspring: Look, I'm a tiny little hot air balloon!

Light green offspring: I sleep the cutest.

She breathes in and out quickly.

Banh-Mi: Check this out!

He wraps himself with a blanket.

Banh-Mi: Oh I'm a burrito!

The girls were in awe at them as they were cutest to them as Banh-Mi hopped on the blondies face.

Blondie: Aw so cute!

Banh-Mi: Yo baby girl, did I tell you could talk?

Meanwhile

When Hiro just arrives at school, with a book he had with him, Hiro just hears men shout in the shower, knowing they wanted to show manliness to hang out with Oishi as he just walks past it. As he walks along, he sees a quick dash of shadow figure before he shook his head as he failed to notice and walks away.

Hiro: Weird...

Meanwhile

The scene opens with Banh-Mi lullaby, ignoring the fact Noodles is the cutest. he hears the door open to see the unknown teenage boy.

Teenager Boy: Hello, cute one.

Banh-Mi: Hello~! I have never seen you before. My name is Banh-Mi, the cutest of them all!

Teenager Boy: I thought Noodles was the cutest?

Banh-Mi: Grr, It's always Noodles. Noodles this, Noodle that, I'm tired of it.

teenager Boy: Well if you hate your father so much, why not show you were better than him?

Banh-Mi: Huh?

Teenager Boy: Humans, Oishi, and those who like Noodles didn't care about ya, and the fact that he could have the potential to breed more in their spores, right?

Banh-Mi: Yeah... Yeah! Now that I think about it, we have the potential instead of gaining affection from Oishi Kawaii and those pesky humans!

Teenager Boy: Well maybe Kaijin shows affection.

Banh-Mi: Huh?

Teenager Boy: You see, Kaijins don't treat well back then, the Kaijin's were once humans before they become monsters in human eyes, But later on, they finally coexist, there are still bad humans out there that wanted to get rid of the indifferent to show they're better. You never wanted to be got rid of, letting Noodles all the attention & letting humans live, don't ya?

Banh-Mi: ... ... You're right. One day, when I'm done with this school with his offspring, we will coexist to rid of them to create more. Thanks um...

Andy: The name is Andy. Andy the... 

Then suddenly steam forms around him as he transforms and reveals himself to be Ant Kaijin.

Andy: Ant Kaijin.

Banh-Mi: Thanks, Andy.

Andy: Anytime. If you survive your failures, you know what to do next for new one.

Banh-Mi: Yeah.

Andy: goodbye... "friend"

He reverts to the human state as he runs away.

Banh-Mi: I'll show them.

Meanwhile

Green Offspring: Oh yeah? Well I shot flower out of my bum and trip on my nose.

Red offspring: I farted butterflies. Then flip on the pad of butter and landed on my bottom of butter and said, "I'm a bumpy butter butt." Hehehe~!

Green offspring: You have one of the cuteness. I will do the honor of the thing.

He brings out tiny knife and stab himself to it as Banh-Mi arrive, mad.

Banh-Mi: What are you idiots doing?

Red offspring: Hey Banh-Mi, we were having a cute off.

Banh-Mi: What for? It's no use. I'm cute out of the humans today. But it's all Noodles this and Noodles that, screw Noodles! And screw them!

Green offspring: But being cute is what we do. It hurts hell to grow butterflies out of my ***hole. but it's worth it to be cute. Isn't it?

Banh-Mi: Noodles is a chump.

The green offspring died.

Banh-Mi: suck it up to Oishi and these humans when he could have so much more.

Red offspring: Of what?

Banh-Mi: of respect. Let's f*** this sh** up.

Meanwhile

While walks along, he sees Noodles' progeny terrorize the school's wall & trash can, breaking rules, and harm animals as he sees Banh-Mi.

Banh-Mi: I bet the funniest of them all, face f*** everything. Face f*** everything. And take over the world Hahahaha!

Hiro: Oh crap.

Banh-Mi, hear the voice, turns around to see him.

Banh-Mi: Spy! Get him!

Hiro: Crap!

He makes a run for it as Noodles' progeny chase after him. Running through the hall, he turn left as others still going after him. As the chase goes on, he sighs.

Hiro: Okay, maybe I need to transform.

Then the steam comes out of him as grasshopper legs grow out from his back as shell forms around him as he transforms as Black Sun Kaijin.

Blue offspring: What the?! Kaijin?! Isn't that what Banh-Mi told us about Kaijin-

He stomps one down as he sees a yellow one launch at him before he grabs one and snaps as he sees one landed on behind him before flipping over and slamming his back head to the ground, smashing orange Noodles' progeny as he stood back up.

Black Sun: I need to stop them before it's too late.

He makes a run for it.

Later

Hiro arrives in time as he sees battle happening as he kicks yellow away.

Oishi: Hiro, thank god you're here. Ready for help?

Black Sun: I am.

He sees another green one jump at him before he gets his slice off from Oishi's Kunai as he sees three of them jump at him before he kick all three of them to the ground as he stomps on them.

Banh-Mi: You can never defeat me! I am cuteness! Cuteness is me! And you will pay for against me, Kaijin traitor!

Black Sun: You go!

Oishi: Alright!

The two clash their blades against each other as the fight presume on the air.

Oishi: Team switch attack!

Black Sun: Here we go!

Banh-Mi: What the?

Suddenly, he grabs hold of him as he had his left hand hold of his head and snapped neck open as blood sprays out as he lets go of him as the two landed on the ground.

Black Sun: Good team switch, eh?

Oishi: Yep.

The two high five each other.

Oishi:Noodles quick, bottle his blood. It's great for my hair.

Hiro's Mind: I don't think that's how it works. But... okay... I guess...

Noodles: *Sigh* *Sniff*

The trio leaves the area of countless of Noodles' offspring's dead bodies as Raif was too late to catch up to where she left off.

Raif: Oishi! Oishi! Oishi, I got a pretty song for ya- *Notice she wasn't here* Oishi?

He notices the dead Banh-Mi, which he mistaken for Noodles.

Raif: Dude, it's that weird-ass dog thing.

he throws the guitar away as he checks the book which the page said "Establish a relationship on trust"

Raif: No.

He turns the page as it said "Have common interests and goals."

Raif: Nope.

He turns to the next page as it said "Save her dying pet".

Raif: Sweet.

He puts book back to jacket as he picks up Banh-Mi and runs away.

Later

At the pet hospital, the doctor & nurse looks at dead Banh-M while Raif eats yogurt.

Doc: it doesn't look good. But... there is one way. An experimental surgery. However, I must warn you, it might affect his cuteness.

Raif: *Look at him* Whatever brah, as long as it gets me the sticky.

Doc: Alright then.

The two high-five as the nurse brings out the Anesthetic gas mask to Banh-Mi as he passes out. Thus begin long surgery.

To Be Continued

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1K 10 3
A long time ago... There were Ancient Heroes in part of a guild known as Sword of Logos, the defender of the World. They use the power of books known...
897 31 8
In a different universe within the scope of the Multiverse. There was one where heroes are not like they are or like you know, until now. In a differ...
14.5K 245 24
We all know my hero academia, with the quirks and everything but what if riders existed as well? Yaku L/n had always admired Heroes and Kamen riders...
34.9K 752 18
What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or live a life that you wish to have? Well...