#TeenClash (The dorky girls v...

By seororojess19

More

Prologue
characters pt.2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

characters pt.1

920 29 2
By seororojess19

" The Dorky Girls "

They are the group of girls na sobrang kulet , sobrang gulo at sobrang ingay pag magkakasama. #baliw.

Magkakaiba rin sila ng hilig at gusto pero still nagkakasundo pa rin sila. Mga bata pa lang magkakasama na sila at ngayon nakatira sila sa iisang bahay.

Lets meet them :)

#Rosalie Gonowon

- the eldest on the group. She's smart / bookworm . She is a nerd but slight lang :) pero wag ka baliw din yan xD

#Leah Azarcon

- next to rosalie , the kikay girl and the manhater. She's the brave one but deep inside she's weak . Baliw din yan promise :)

#Jessie Paclita

- the dancer / kpopper. She's really addicted on kpop kahit yung mga languages , gestures at style ng koreans alam nya na. adik di ba ?? Siya yung iyakin ng grupo pero pag tinamaan yan ng topak , mas baliw pa yan sa mga baliw .

#Rowy Macadat

- The boyish one. She's the partner of jasmine in making crimes. joke xD making prank jokes pala hehe :)

#Jasmine Lentija

- the youngest on the group, chubby. She is the leader of all pranks. sya yung pasimuno kumbaga and last sya yung pinakamalakas mantrip . :)

***

Next part
meet the boys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 377 24
A 19 year old girl Adeline grew up in her non biological mother when she gone missing when she was 2 years old. She was a adopted by one of the famou...
48.7K 2.3K 36
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
3.1K 306 15
- Wherein two enemies, fake a relationship to deter a annoying admirer. As they play the part, their staged romance turns genuine, forcing them to c...
15.2K 878 42
Rodrigo a secret billionaire businessman only impregnated a woman in a bar and the child was just left in front of his home with a note that he's the...