OnlyOneOf Female Member

By heyitsminipark

Choi Jiyoon is the seventh and only female member of the boy group OnlyOneOf. Throughout the story you will s... More

Jiyoon Profile
Relationship W/ Members
Relaxing before Debut
Libido + Covid Days
All of us Are Dead
First Kiss
Car Accident
Jiyoon's Phone Contacts
Car Accident + Possible BF?
Meeting w/ 8D Creative's
8D Creative's Statement
First Night Together
Hickey Accident
Dance Practice from Hell
Should I stay or Should I Go?
Serious Meeting
Welcome Home Cheater
8D Creative's Official Statment
Blind Date after 3 Months
The Happiest Time Gone Wrong
Escape of the Century
You Got the Part
Profile 2023 Update
One-Year Ann. Surprise
Anniversary Surprise Pt. 2
Post Proposal + Weekly Idol
Love Me Better - Solo
Moonbin
Defensive Boyfriend

Blind Date Pt. 2

106 3 13
By heyitsminipark

[Recap]

I started to open my eyes and glanced up in the direction of the person.

As my eyes adjusted, I saw the guy that was sitting in front of me causing my eyes to widen. I couldn't believe who was sitting in front of me right now.

It was...

[End of Recap]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

It was Cha Eunwoo, the guy my members set me up on a date with was Cha Eunwoo...

This means that he was the guy that liked me for a while, knowing who it was is unbelievable. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at what he was wearing.

He was wearing blue jeans, and a white and black vertical-striped button-up shirt. He looked really good that I didn't even realize that I was staring.

"Sorry for staring. I'm just pretty shocked to see you here, but I'm not going to complain that it's you," I said scratching the back of my head.

"Well, I'm glad that you think that. I always thought that you were pretty, and a talented rapper," he said with a cute smile on his face.

"Aw thank you Eunwoo, I think you are a talented actor, which inspired me to start acting in dramas."

"That means a lot to me Jiyoon, thank you."

We both smiled and I looked around at the date and was amazed at how cute everything was.

"Do you like it? I wanted to go simple, but something that was kind of cute for you," he explained while fidgeting.

"I love it, thank you for putting all this work in for the date," I said while smiling.

Everything was so cute, and the music was playing cute romantic songs adding to the moment. The two of us ate and talked about random things.

"Hey, actually I'm staring as the male lead in this drama and we are looking for a female lead, I can get you an audition if you want?" He asked looking at me causing me to choke on my drink.

"Wait really?"

He chuckled and smiled at me, "Of course, it's called True Beauty," he replied taking a sip of his drink.

(A/N- I'm going to be making True beauty happen in 2022 instead of 2020)

"I would love that, thank you so much!" I said hugging him before letting go and looking at his bright red face.

*Time Skip*

After the two of us finished eating we continued watching the sunset as we talked about our trainee life and when we debuted with my group debuting in 2019, three years after Astro's debut.

"Before we debuted, we got matching Friendship rings. We aren't allowed to take them off unless needed to for a project," I explained showing my ring to Eunwoo.

"That's adorable, I think it's cute how close you guys are. Do you have any friends outside of the group?"

"Um yeah, they are pretty much all guy friends. It's just easier when you are in a boy group to make guy friends."

"Fair, I kind of expected that to be the case," he said chuckling.

God, he's so hot.

"Well let's see, there's I.N from Stray Kids, Mashiho from Treasure, Daehwi from AB6IX, Keeho from P1Harmony, Romin from E'Last, and then YeChan from Omega X."

"I'm glad you have a close group of friends that you can go to."

"You know about my break-up with Chanyoung don't you?"

He nodded.

"The whole industry does, I was talking to my members and my group of friends about it and all of us were shocked... especially during your drunk v-live that explained everything."

I sighed, I forgot about the drunk v-live I did. It was about a week into the break-up, I had bought a lot of alcohol while the boys were out and drank it all alone and ended up filming a messy V-Live drunk... I spilled the whole reason behind the breakup. I felt bad for saying something I promised I would keep, but I can't change that I said it.

"I don't see how a guy could cheat on a girl as beautiful as you," Eunwoo said.

The two of us looked at each other until my phone started to ring. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's okay, go ahead and answer."

I picked up my phone and answered the call from Kyubin.

[Phone Call]

Jiyoon: Hello?

Kyubin: Heyyyy, how's the date going?

Jiyoon: It was going perfectly until you called.

Kyubin: Sorry, but I think you should be heading home soon.

Jiyoon: (sighs) Ok, I'll be home in an hour.

Kyubin: Thank you, I'll see you in an hour.

[End of Call]

"I see you have to be home," he said.

I nodded and threw my head back before responding.

"Yeah, Kyubin wants me home soon.

"I'll drive you home, let's pack up everything and get going," he said offering his hand out to me.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up off the ground. I helped him pack up everything and we walked hand in hand to the car.

Eunwoo stopped and opened the car door, allowing me to get in before closing it carefully.

He placed the picnic basket in the back seat and got into the driver's seat. He put on Astro's song 'Hide & Seek' as earlier within the date I mentioned I loved that song.

"Since I know you loved our debut song, I thought I would start our drive with it," he said causing me to smile.

After the song ended 'Just One Day' by BTS started to play, I looked over at him as he drove me back to my dorm.

"If you are wondering why I chose this song... it's because the song discusses how a guy wishes that the girl he likes could be with him for just one day. Because he has dreams of being an idol and breaking up, only being able to be together for that one day. I picked it because even this one day was amazing to me and I will always remember it forever."

I smiled at his reason and thought it was cute. It is hard to date in the industry especially with another K-Pop idol, that even just one day with someone is nice because a lot of the time with our contracts we aren't even allowed that one day a lot of the time, leading to breakups before debut and even in the middle of a career.

We arrived at my dorm and Eunwoo quickly got out of the car and opened my door for me. We walked up to my apartment number and stood outside the door.

"Well Eunwoo, I enjoyed today's date and I can't wait for another one," I said looking into his eyes which widened.

"Wait... there is going to be a second date?" he asked shocked.

"Of course, unless you don't want there to be a second one," I said.

"No, No, No, I do. I would love to go out with you again," he replied quickly.

I smiled at his response.

"I'll call you," he said.

"Great, I'll look forward to your call," I said.

I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Good night Eunwoo, drive safe and message me when you get back," I said.

"I will, I don't want my girl to be worried."

I rolled my eyes and went inside the dorm with a smile on my face.

Words: 1201

Date: November 10, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 73 12
A girl whose dream is to live in Korea finally achieves it but never expected a man to change her life.
613 8 13
Park Ye-na is a member and maknae of the K-Pop group Seventeen along with being the only female member
222K 4.6K 120
❝ say the name! ❞ ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...you live the life of wang jinghua, seventeen's 14th and only female member ༉‧₊˚✧ ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ...
420K 4.5K 122
Seventeen 14th Member [1] In which Mila Moon is the only female member in the 14 member group, Seventeen. Will she defy the media's expectations? S...