Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

بواسطة AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... المزيد

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

The Quiet One...

182 9 0
بواسطة AllisonLange

The ninja were busy repairing the Bounty as Zane scanned the area for any signs of both Lloyd and Harumi, but he didn’t find them as Pixal walked up to him. 

Pixal: Any sign of Lloyd and Rumi?

Zane: Negative. Should I gather a search party?

Pixal: In this jungle, it’s better to stay with the Bounty. Let’s get her mended and the computer up and running, so we can re-establish our com-link. 

They walked away from the head of the Bounty as Cole was busy holding the baby, wondering what the baby’s name was. 

Cole: What do you think that baby’s name is? You think he looks like a Cole Jr.? 

Jay: I think you should put the baby down and help us out. 

He said as he crawled out of the broken thruster as he pulled out the mech’s sword before he spoke to Zane through the coms.  

Jay: Okay, Zane, give it another try. 

But he didn’t get a reply from the nindroid as static as all he could hear in the coms. 

Kai: Zane? Come in, Zane. 

He called on his coms but he got the same thing, static as Jay sighed annoyed. 

Jay: Oh, great. Now the radios aren’t working. 

He whined before they heard a creature off in the distance growl as the three were scared for what was out in the jungle.

Cole: What do you think that was? 

Kai: Probably just some cute little critter? 

Jay: Or a bigger critter. A great big vicious critter with lots of teeth and claws and pinchers. 

Cole: You can’t tell all that from how it sounds. 

Jay: Oh, yeah? If you listen real carefully… 

He said trying to listen for the growl from earlier as a loud beep was heard as Zane’s voice followed after it, startling the three. 

Zane: Did you guys say something? 

Kai: Heh. Any luck reaching Lloyd? 

Zane: Pixal and I have only been able to repair the shortwave com-link. It appears we won’t be able to find them until we get the Bounty over these trees. Ready to test the thrusters? 

Cole: Let’s give it a go. 

Kai: Fire it up. 

Jay: Go for it. 

Pixal pushed a level up  while Zane pulled a level back, as the thrusterJay was working on turned back on and was working. 

Cole: Ha, ha. It’s working.  

Kai: I’ll say. Fi-ya. 

But the engine suddenly started to shake as Kai was still on top of it and before long, the thruster started to smoke like crazy right after a loud explosion erupted from it. Alex walked out of where he was hiding inside the broken Bounty as he watched the thruster go crazy. 

Jay: Abort, abort. 

Kai: Shut it down. Shut it down. 

They cried out as Zane quickly turned the thruster off and as the smoke disappeared Jay was covered in ash as he got even more upset. 

Jay: That’s it. I’ve had it. 

He whined as it made everyone including Alex laugh. Everyone turned to face the now laughing boy, as if they never heard him do that besides being angry, as he felt their gazes on him before he went to where he was hiding. They stood there not sure how to bring up how Alex was able to use Fire, Ice and Lighting as a loud thump was heard beside the Bounty. The Samurai X mech flew down and Nya made it pose proudly. 

Nya: Look what I found. 

Pixal: My suit. I mean… your suit. 

Nya: It’s okay, Pixal. 

She said as the mech opened up its chest and Nya jumped out, landing on the deck. 

Nya: It’s yours now. There was also a note on it from Lloyd. He and Rumi are going to the temple. 

She explained as she pulled out a leaf which had been written on. 

Cole: Then they’re okay. 

Kai: But we’re still grounded. Let’s get back to work… before the Sons of Garmadon pick up our trail. 

He said before he knelt down and started to wield the thruster back on the Bounty as everyone went to work on other things on the Bounty as Alex walked back as his motionless face was shown. Jay walked over to him, as he was holding some tools. 

Jay: Could you help out too? We’re down to a few hands and we can’t just have you hide away. 

Alex: Okay. 

He said before he was handed some tools as Jay had a slight laugh before he led him to where he needed help with. 

After helping the ninja fix whatever they needed help with, Alex went back to a sleeping quarters, he made it into his hiding place and sat down on the bed before putting his head in his hands. He wasn't sure what was happening, for the longest time he did everything by himself and with some help, but he never had been asked to help out the  people he brought into his problems. 

Cole: Hey… 

He looked up seeing the earth ninja standing in the door frame, looking unsure before he walked a bit closer to the boy, who was watching him carefully. 

Cole: Are you okay? Seems like you're lost in your own thoughts lately. 

Alex: I'm not sure that I want to tell you about it, but things are happening way too quickly and I don't even think straight. 

He replied after sighing deeply as he looked down at the floor and Cole decided to respond with, 

Cole: I get it. Things just happen far too quickly to process. But you're with us. 

Alex: Are you sure that you want me here, helping out, as I brought so many bad things, like allowing Zane to get badly injured, me revealing my power and ability and now this…

Cole: Yes. But you can make up for them. Even if Lloyd doesn't like the idea of having you on our team, the rest of us do. It could be too early to tell, but maybe in the future you can be apart of our team, as a Ninja. 

Cole finished as Alex continued to stare at the floor as the earth ninja walked out, leaving him to think about what he told him. 

After Cole tried to talk with Alex, he walked back on the deck as the others waited to hear what he said, Cole sighed before he explained to them that he was upset about something that dragged them into this and he was also not sure if he should be a Ninja. Deciding to not ask any questions about Alex, the Ninja continued to repair the Bounty. 

Cole: Ahh. I wonder if Lloyd and Rumi are okay. 

Kai: I’m sure they’re fine. They don’t seem to have any trouble looking out for each other. 

Cole: Yeah, I have noticed they’ve gotten pretty close. Pass the wrench? 

Kai: Got the wrench? 

Jay: Wrench coming your way. 

He throws the wrench as Kai manages to catch it while holding some leaves before he gives it to Cole. 

Cole: So, Lloyd has the hots for the princess. Hmm. if things keep heating up, I wonder what we’ll have to call him next- - the Royal Green Ninja? Pliers. 

Kai: Got pliers? 

Jay: I don’t have the pliers. 

He told them before someone handed him the pliers. 

Jay: Oh. Why, thank you. 

He smiled while grabbing the pliers but he could feel something was off. His head shot towards whoever handed him the pliers and it was revealed to be Cole Jr, who was already standing on his feet, giggling and bouncing around. He just stood there shocked seeing the baby already walking around. 

Jay: Cole? Heh, heh. I thought you put the baby down for a nap. 

Cole: You mean little Cole Jr.? I did after speaking with Alex, but he was pretty restless. 

Jay: Uh-huh. Yeah. Then why is little Cole Jr. standing in front of me and passing me the pliers? 

Cole: Ahh. 

Cole and Kai quickly made their way down to Jay as they watched Cole Jr as Zane was right behind the two. 

Cole: Cole Jr. is walking now? I don’t know much about babies, but are babies supposed to walk? 

Kai: No. No, they are not. And I don’t think they know what Pliers are. 

The baby turned to the table behind Jay as he grabbed the cup full of hot tea, soon blowing on it to cool it down before drinking it. 

Kai: And they definitely can’t do that. 

Jay: Okay, now I’ve seen it all. Now I really quit. 

He yelled as he couldn’t take what was happening before him but what the baby said next, made them freak out. 

Baby: Ah. Ninja never quit. *giggling* 

And that was the last straw for the four ninja. 

Jay: Uh, guys, I don’t think that’s Cole Jr. That’s Master Wu. 

Alex: So you guys finally figured it out. 

They all looked over at the door as Alex was seen coming out of his hiding spot with a frown. He stood against the Bounty as Baby, now Wu, bounced over to him. 

Kai: You knew all this time! 

He shouted as the boy raised an eyebrow before sighing. 

Alex: I knew about Wu right after we all split up for a year. That entire time, I was busy searching for clues to where he would end up. But I never thought he would be a baby of all ages. 

Cole and Kai just stood there shocked while Zane was nodding understanding what Alex meant. 

Zane: He does have a fair point. But at least we now know, I suppose. 

Jay: But you were out cold when that happened! 

Zane: I could still hear everything, Jay. 

He told Jay, as the lighting ninja could not believe anything as Nya walked out before they told her that they think the baby is Master Wu. 

Nya: So he likes tea, and he went through a growth spurt. That doesn’t mean he’s Wu. 

Wu: Master… Wu. 

He smiled through sips. Everyone looked so confused. 

Nya: That’s him all right. But how did he get so… young? 

Jay: Heh, heh. Who knows? He’s a living fortune cookie. Everything he does is a puzzle meant to torture us. 

Jay said, getting annoyed as Wu waddled around, looking for more tea. 

Cole: Maybe we’ll never know. 

He admitted as they watched Baby Wu waddle over to a table, where a giant tea kettle was sitting on. 

Nya: Don’t you remember? He was touched by the reversal blade when he disappeared in time, right? 

Kai: So? 

Nya: So what if the blade did more than stop his aging? What if it somehow made him younger? Like what Alex mentioned by being young. 

She suggested before she poured a cup of tea for her now young master, who smiled happily. 

Zane: If your assumption is correct, logic would dictate that he would begin aging more rapidly once the effects of the blade have worn off. 

Jay: So that explains how a baby can learn to walk overnight, but how long until he’s, you know, back to good old Wu? I mean, no offense. You look good for your age. 

He smiled before kneeling down and handing baby Wu the cup while he giggled. 

Pixal: Time will tell. 

She said right before they all heard a familiar loud yell as it echoed through the jungle. 

Kai: And our time is running out. How soon till we get outta here? 

Nya: Not soon enough. 

As they quickly think of a plan, Pixal jumped into her mech. 

Zane: Pixal, what are you doing? 

Pixal: Slowing them down. 

She said before she put her Samurai X helmet back on before she flew off, giving them some time. 

Nya: She can handle herself. We need to get this ship in the air. All hands on deck. 

She said before she instructed everyone as she powered the ship's systems. Cole quickly spotted Baby Wu in Jay’s arms and he handed him over. 

Cole: Let’s go, little Wu. You looked after us. It’s only fair we look after you. 

Zane: The timing of their arrival is unfortunate. We have not yet had a fully successful engine test. 

Jay: Fully successful? It blew up in my face. 

Kai: Uh, in our faces. 

Nya: Let’s not argue over the details. 

She said breaking up the fight and continued to start up the Bounty. As the ninja were busy getting the Bounty back on and ready to escape, Alex was beginning to get worried, thinking he just made things even worse, as he glanced down at the medals he was holding in his pocket. 

Nya: Thrusters? 

Zane: 70 percent. 

Nya: Systems? 

Kai: She’ll live. Get us in the air. Wait. What about Pixal? 

Nya: I said it already. She can take care of herself. 

She said brushing off her brothers worry about the female nindroid. As they were about to leave, Nya quickly noticed something on the monitors, as it also gained everyone’s attention. 

Jay: What’s that? 

Nya: The trace program the computer was running to find the Quiet One’s location. It’s finished, but that’s odd. It says it originated from the Bounty. 

Kai: But that- that can’t be. 

Cole: Yeah, that's impossible.

Cole said not believing that the Quiet One was on the Bounty with them, as it left them with little options. While they tried to figure out who the Quiet One was, Alex clenched his hands into fists as he decided to tell them the identity of the Quiet One. 

Alex: Harumi’s the Quiet One. She’s been all this time. 

 The entire bridge went silent as the ninja stared at him shocked. 

Zane: We must warn Lloyd immediately. 

He announced as Nya rushed over to the comms but a familiar sai stopped her from contacting Lloyd, as Alex quickly hid in another room. 

Ultra Violet: Ah-ah-ah. I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 

He heard Ultra Violet’s loud laughter as he thought of a plan to get them out of there. Cole peeked his head around the corner looking for Alex, as he found him, clutching his head in fear.

Cole: Look, there’s something only you can do for us. 

Alex: And that is? 

He looked up as Cole handed Baby Wu to him, as he stared at the earth ninja like he was crazy. 

Cole: Look after Little Wu for us and run. Get as far away from here as you can. We’ll try and hold them off while you do that.  

He told him as Alex quickly nodded, grabbing the young master from Cole’s hands. Before he left, Cole handed him a repaired comms for him to use. 

Cole: We’ll contact you when we’re out of this mess. And Alex… you didn’t cause all this to happen, the Quiet One did or Harumi did. 

He smiled at him and baby Wu as Alex nodded, placing the earpiece in his ear before he turned to leave the Bounty. 

Alex: Cole? Thank you. I feel a lot better thanks to you. 

Cole: Don’t mention it. Now go. 

He turned away from the Bounty as he activated his elemental powers as he held Wu close before he sped out of there, leaving nothing behind that he was there, but he didn’t know that part of his jacket got caught on a broken piece of wood. As he continued speeding away, Alex wasn’t really sure where to go, but he never looked back to the ship as loud noises of fighting started. 

He kept running until his legs couldn’t hold him anymore. He and baby Wu had arrived at a capsized broken ship that was laying on its side on the dirt, making it a good place to hide him and the young master. He sighed, catching his breath, before the two walked over to it, as he used his elemental powers to cover the large hole in the entrance to the boat. Young Wu helped out by gathering some sand and leaves, covering parts of the broken wood as a place to sit and wait for the ninja to come for them. He slowly sat down, holding Wu in his arms as he tried to think of a way to keep a baby like Wu quiet, the master didn’t seem too happy. Alex looked over at his bag, but there was no tea inside it as he sighed. 

Alex: I’m sorry Wu. But I don’t have any tea for you. 

He told him in a whisper before he was surprised by what the young master did next, he waddled and curled up close to his lap, getting comfy as he then fell asleep. He smiled softly as he thought back when the last time he smiled like this as he gently stroked his head as it left him alone as he waited for the ninja to come and save them. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

232K 7.2K 61
➛ 𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌. *ੈ✩ Y/n is master of times descendent, also known as acronix's son. Although he has no memory's...
9.5K 252 8
This is book 2. (Y/n) is on the road of redemption! She tries her best to get rid of her bad habits and is finding it more difficult than she had eve...
8.8K 375 25
𝟬𝟬𝟭.┆ ⊱⋆。 ❛ 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗛 ❜ ❝ in order for there to be 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, there must be 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 ❞ ╰┈➤ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ melanie himur...
1.1K 37 17
(n.) A place where one feels safe, a place from which one's strength of character is drawn. [M/n] Caelestis has no memory of who he is, relying entir...