Broken Pieces BXBXB

By Xandersheren

Damon, Ethan, and Theo. You can't have anyone without the other, it had always been us, the three of us, in o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

9.5K 335 48
By Xandersheren

( Damon's POV)

I can't believe he's actually here.

Alive, and healthy.

My first love is back

And I'm not about to lose him again

"No touching the mortal or Theo without my command am I understood?" I stated as the bathallion leaders lined up in front of the door where Theo and the mortal was waiting for interrogation.

"Especially you Francisco" I stated in wolfage as I glared at my beta, whom, used to be Theo's apprentice.

The only reason why I chose him as beta was because he was under Theo's supervision in training.

And nobody, not one, trains harder than Theodore Willson.

"Understood" He replied as I remained glaring at him remembering the times where he used to be so close with Theo even when we were mates.

Timothy: Theo masked his scent as the luna, how the fuck would Francisco even know that he was mated?

Doesn't change the fact that Theodore was oblivious to this idiot's true intentions- I retorted causing Timothy to roll his eyes at my obvious stupidity.

"AM I UNDERSTOOD?" I yelled causing  everyone to howl in response.

"And before I forget, everything you see..everything you hear, leave it here" I said causing the bathallion leaders to bow in respect.

"YES ALPHA"

Theo really had trained them well.

The bathallion leaders that are standing before me now, used to be from Theo's platoon ( Platoon: a certain group within a military formation).

Back when we were 16, Ethan, Theo and I trained side by side until my father had assigned the both of us a platoon. Whoever was able to polish the group better wins.

And Theo, being the competitive shit head that he is had done best out of the three of us.

I had always been second to him.

And I admired him for that.

Timothy: But now, even if he looks a bit fragile, he was still able to stare at you dead in the eyes. My wolf stated in admiration causing me to internally chuckle.

Typical Theodore- I replied.

Timothy: is..the reason why you kept him because you still love him? You know he..probably detest us by now. My wolf stated causing me to remain silent.

My investigation about that night is almost finished, until then, I'm not about to lose him all over again- I replied causing Timothy to hesitantly sigh.

Timothy: even if the pack is against it?
He asked causing me to chuckle in amusement.

7 years ago, that statement would be more than enough to scare me..but now?- I laughed as I felt Timothy's discomfort at my sudden change in tone.

I'm more than willing to start a war just to keep the stubborn brat by my side, wether by will or by force- I replied not before closing the link.

I searched all over for him when I took over, but, I never thought he'd be in another realm.

He really must hate me huh?

I chuckled mocking myself for my own stupidity. I can't change what I did, but I can still change what I'm about to do.

"Leave" I said causing everyone to salute.

"Permission to proceed sir!" They all said in unison causing me to internally chuckle.

Theo what on earth have you fed to your platoon.

"Proceed" I said causing all of them to turn around walking away leaving me alone, standing at the front of the sound proof door.

Behind these walls, lies the person I've longed for all this time.

Theo.

"I need to find a way to keep him for a while until I find out the truth" I whispered as I opened the door only to be greeted by the sight of Theodore happily comforting the mortal child.

I could get used to this

_________CHANGE POVS________

( Theo's POV)

You did very well honey! Just remember that if they asked you a question, tell them everything that I've taught you- I said causing Keith to smile proudly at himself.

Keith- Yes dad! He said through the link as I cleared his forehead from a certain hair that was covering his eyes.

I should've given him a hair cut

All we need to do now is to finish the interrogation, if they won't be persuaded with our reasons and Tristan starts telling them a different story.

I'll be under severe punishment.

Jamie: I wonder if it's the starvation session in a white room or quick death by a poisoned sword? My wolf said causing me to let out a dry laugh.

Ha..Ha..Ha, you do know your not helping at all right?- I said causing Jamie to laugh whole heartedly.

Jamie: you idiot, you know I always have your back, if shit goes westward we can just make a run for it-

And in danger Keith's life? You freaking idiot your not as strong as you used to, none of us are. If we made a run for it, they'll have a reason to do an on the spot kill. Think your shit through properly alright? - I stated causing Jamie to huff.

Jamie: And I suppose you have a plan?

Why do you think I told Damon to promise us protection earlier?- I asked causing Jamie to let out an un intentional 'gasp'.

Jamie: Because you knew damn well it would hurt his pride to go back from his word, Theo, WAHH my human  vessel is sooo smart. He started fangirling over me making me roll my eyes.

I'm not your human vessel freaking idiot, you're my wolf, it's the other way around- I deadpanded making him roll his eyes.

Jamie: go rot Theo. He said causing me to chuckle amusingly at his sudden change in tone.

"Ehem, if you're done talking to your wolf, I believe we can start the interrogation now?" Damon's voice said as he entered the room with an unusual smile.

Keith quickly encircled his arms around my waist protectively while glaring at Damon in distaste.

You and me both kid.

"Relax kid. I'm not planning on hurting your uncle" Damon said with a gentle smile to which..made my heart clench a little.

His first encounter with his son

Jamie: our son, he's just a sperm donor. My wolf deadpanded.

I'm not sad for Damon, I'm sad for Keith.

My child doesn't even know that he's glaring at the father he keeps looking up to in his bedtime stories.

As a growing child, Keith had always brought up one question during his birthday. What was my other dad like? Or What happened to my dad?

His innocent question somehow snapped this sense of guilt inside me, knowing full well that I lied about his fathers.

No matter what has happened, Keith should have the right to know the truth. But I just couldn't bring myself to.

So I resolved to telling tales about them everynight before Keith goes to bed, so that, at the very least, he had something to hold on to.

But now his here.

"Can the mortal understand wolfage?" Damon asked causing me to shook my head in response.

"I see, then, shall we start?" Damon asked as I sat Keith on my lap, his eyes still remained glaring at this man.

This freaking guilt is rising up again.

Damon then went on with the interrogation, starting from how we found Tristan up to when he started being a part of our little family.

He interrogated Keith once in a while, and I mind linked everything that he had answered.

Since Keith appears to be a mortal, I know Damon will never suspect a thing.

"So what happened to your parents?" Damon asked as Keith finally started being more comfortable with talking to him.

My heart..still aches that Keith had to meet him like this.

Jamie: stop blaming yourself, it had never once been your fault. It was theirs. My wolf stated, his voice void of no space for arguments.

I'm not blaming myself, I'm just..sad, that my son had to go through all of this- I replied to which made Jamie silent.

Keith: dad what do I tell him? My son asked through the link.

Tell him what we had practiced in the game, remember your acting lessons?- I asked causing Keith to giggle remembering that he had always been great in terms of acting.

He truly is my son.

"My...mom had died due to cancer, and..he left me with uncle Theo, and I've lived with him ever since" my son said as he faked a sniff making me internally roll my eyes.

His overdoing it

Jamie: as if you could do better my wolf scoffed causing me to smirk.

Yeah? Watch me- I replied.

"Really?" Damon said, his eyes softening as he looked at me for an explanation.

"When..I was at the human realm, I met a friend in a coffee shop..and she took me in since I didn't have anything with me, not a single gold nor a penny" I said trying to guilt trip him.

" She had a son, but unfortunately she died before she could even see Keith grow" I said as I faked a tear to roll down my eyes.

Jamie: oh for the love of cheese I can't believe this dog is actually falling for your act. My wolf grumbled.

"So..as a payment for her kindness to me, I took her child in as my own." I said causing Damon to look at Keith then back at me sympathetically causing me to internally laugh.

His still easily manipulated

It's as if 7 years never even passed.

"I'm so sorry to hear that" He said genuinely causing me to internally snort.

Oh goddess this idiot is gonna be the death of me.

"Does this mean we're found not guilty?" Keith mumbled to himself causing Damon and I to laugh to which caused me to cover my mouth quickly.

I'm being interrogated I shouldn't be laughing

Fuck he doesn't think we're guilty just because I laughed now can he?

"I had came to a conclusion, tho you both are found not guilty, but as an alpha I need to make a few safety measures" He said causing my eyes to drop.

Fuck, so it's either the white house starvation session or the rat hole.

Jamie: told you we should've made a run for it.

How smart of you- I replied.

"Currently, the pack is facing war with the Deijang pack, so as a punishment we will-"

"Cut my head and offer it to them is that it?" I cut him off causing him to look at me as if I was a patient from the mental hospital.

"What are you talking about? No, you're punishment is to train the Cresent Pack's military, as well as the bathallion leaders, five months, for the next five months."  He said causing me to look at him surprised by the punishment.

This isn't even a punishment

It's just giving me my old job back.

"After those five months, me and Keith will be sent back to the human realm and will be granted freedom right?" I asked- actually it sounded more lik a demand.

Damon looked hesitant for a few minutes causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"You will grant me and my nephew freedom won't you?" I stated causing him to look at me with a reassuring smile.

"Yes, just give us five months, train my wolves and prepare them for battle, then you and Keith are free to go" he said causing me to internally sigh in relief.

Tho five months is long, I cannot take the risk of complaining since he gave me such a light punishment after being involved in their heir's dissapearance.

Tho it wasn't technically my fault, but I don't have the power to defy Damon.

I'm merely a suspect right now

In a pack that I used to be a part in.

"It's a deal" I said as we both shook hands.

Unlike before, the electrifying feeling would've been obvious because of the bond.

But right now I feel nothing, but anxiousness.

Keith: does this mean we're staying here dad? My kid asked through our link causing me to sigh.

Just for a while, but we will get back home soon after I serve out my punishment, hold on for a while alright?- I said causing Keith to let out a sad whimper.

Keith: does this..mean, I still can't call you dad yet? Roleplaying is hard he whines causing me to look at him apologetically.

Five months honey, just endure it for five months- I replied.

What could go wrong in five months?

( A/N: a lot actually🤡)

Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 40.6K 36
*COMPLETED* His head was in the crook of my neck as he held me close. And as much as I love this feeling, it wasn't always like this. Top Rankings- ...
955K 42.9K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
147K 5.5K 20
For entire life, Leon Adler has already known who his mate is and he goes by the name Ethan Kennedy. For some unknown reason, Leon doesn't understand...
705K 19.9K 28
It basically all started with a strip tease, outside in the freezing cold of winter in New Hampshire, with all his warriors watching. Lily didn't as...