The Abandoned prince and His...

By kat549

The Abandoned prince and His warrior princess This is a romantic comedy that might tickle your funny bone. Th... More

story description
COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
Ayat & Arsalan The Sneak peak
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

7

1.1K 154 39
By kat549

Dilara was stunned, looking at the earring.

"Sister Dilara, are you alright?"

"Ayat, is this really your earring?"

" Yes, it is and if you look closer, it has my grandmother's tribe's symbol on it."

" Ayath by any chance, did you lend it to someone?"Dilara wanted to make sure before giving this information to everyone.

"No, never, this is like my inheritance from my grandmother."

"I found her..." Dilara screamed and ran outside.

"Aunty Imaan.." She was screaming at the top of her lungs as she ran out. Ayath was confused and walked after her.

Before she could say anything, there were arrows being shot and five men cladded with baklavas entered the courtyard and started attacking. Ayath did not have anything to fight for. She picked up the metal jug lying nearby and hit one of the men on the head.

Women were shouting for Arsalan. Ayath pushed one of the men and hit him right on his neck with her elbow and snatched his sword. The men were surprised to see a tiny woman lifting a heavy sword. Ayath pushed imaan aside. For Ayath, this was child's play. Once the sword was in her hand, she was unstoppable.

The assassins planned the attack carefully after seeing Arsalan's departure. They wanted to warn him by killing his family. Now seeing their opponent, they were speechless. The men jumped out of the wall to escape. Ayath was alerted by noises outside. She asked Imaan to stay indoors and covered her face with a veil and rushed out holding a bow and arrow and sword tucked around her waist.

She saw a bunch of men attacking people of their tribe. Ayath skillfully stopped a horse and jumped on its back and went to attack. Arsan has taken the men out, planning their attack. Only a few soldiers were left behind to guard. One of the enemies was about to behead the lead guard when Ayath shot an arrow, killing him in an instant. Ayath's arrows were raining without missing a shot. This boosted the morale of Arsalan's soldiers. 6 of them, including Ayath, overtook the Assassins. Seeing losing the battle. The men escaped. Before anyone could know Ayath's identity, they saw flames in Arsalan's house. Ayath panicked and rushed inside the house. She panicked seeing this scene in front of her. Those cowards lit the fire before escaping.

Imaan was frozen, her heart was beating fast, it was as if she was reliving the horror by looking at the fire. The huge beam was about to fall on her when Ayath pushed her.

"Mother, what happened?"

" Save Osama, his children are waiting" were the only words that came out of Imaan's mouth before she fainted.

Ayath carried Imaan into the courtyard. By this time, people were pouring water to put off the fire. To Ayath's horror, Dilara was on the floor bloodied with her mother screaming. Ayat quickly ran towards them, and Dilara was shot in her arm and foot. Ayath took the arrow out. But she panicked when seeing blood coming out of DIL's neck.

By this time, Arsalan rushed back after hearing the news.

" ummi.."

" Arsalan, quickly call the doctor. Dil needs help. Ummi is in the garden. She fainted", Ayath said, when looking at Arsalan. Unknowingly, Arasalan's heart was at little peace seeing her safe.

Everyone came to help them. The local doctor came running. The fire was already put off and luckily only the front part of the house was damaged.

The doctor treated Dilara.

" Nothing to worry Arsalan, Dilara's injury is not grave but the vocal cord is damaged. She won't be able to speak till the wound is healed. It will take a few weeks."

" What happened to Mother?" Ayath asked the doctor, worried.

" Madam is not injured anywhere. I think she fainted because of the shock. "

The doctor then noticed blood dripping from Ayath's hand.

" Miss, you are injured."

The doctor's words caught Arsalan's attention. He held Ayath's hand.

"This is nothing major."

"Ayath, just show the doctor your hand", Arsalan commanded.

Ayath just glared at him. The doctor did the dressing.

Arsalan was screaming at his men. "How did this happen?"

"Boss, we did not know I thought someone was keeping an eye on us" one of his men replied.

" Why were there only six people present, where were the others?" He questioned angrily.

"We did not expect an attack. I sent the men home". The lead guard replied feeling guilty.

" If you want to override my instructions, do one thing. Please take over and I will move aside"

Basith the main guard was already feeling guilty.

"Please, Arsalan, my child, forgive me for not following your orders. If it was not for that angel, I would have been dead."

"Who?" Arsalan asked.

"We do not know who she was, she was covered in a black veil, and she came like a strong wind before I could register anything. She was gone."

Arsalan's heart was beating fast.

"Did you see her face, her clothes, or anything?"

"She was fully covered but we saw her entering your house".

**********************************************************************************************

Back at Arsalan's house, Ayath was sitting at Imaan's bedside. She was not awake yet. She saw Jahanara walking towards her.

"Aunty Jahan, how is Dilara?"

"She is doing fine, sleeping in the next room."

"I know staying in our house overnight caused you so much trouble. If I and Arsalan had not had that argument, you would have been in your house safe."

"Ayath, do not feel guilty. If you were not there, we would have been dead"

"Aunty Jahan, who is Hamza?"

"What!"

"Mother, she called his name before fainting. Is he Arsalan's father?"

"No, he is Imaan's younger brother-in-law. He sacrificed himself to save Madam years back"

"Is Arsalan's father dead too?"

"That monster is not dead. Madam's life was very complicated. Maybe she fainted because it reminded her of the fire which took Hamza."

Ayath did not understand anything. Jahan ara looked at her face and replied.

"I have been with your Mother-in-law since her childhood. She was just like you, young and naive. The heart is free of any maliciousness. Her father was a poor worker who served the king as a footman. Imaan was his eldest daughter."

"How did she marry the king? Was it a love marriage?"

"You are a curious cat."

"No, it was not a love marriage. Poor Imaan was caught in the game of political power. She married the crown prince of that time."

Their talk was interrupted.

Arsalan rushed to his house. He saw a black burnt cloth near the entrance. His eyes noticed Ayath, who was sitting on the cot beside his mother's cot. She looked so delicate.

"Ayath, Aunty Jahan, did you see someone? when the fire started." He was hesitant to ask about the girl.

"No Arsalan, we did notice it was so chaotic" Jahan ara replied. Arsalan was feeling disheartened.

"Where is Dilara?"

"She is resting next door."

"I will check on her. I did not get to see her. The doctor said not to worry about mom". He replied and walked to Dilara's room.

Dilara, who was asleep, woke up and saw Arsalan.

"I am sorry, Dil, I am not a good brother. I could not protect you in my own house"

"DilAra gestured him to come and held his hand to assure him"

"You know, Dil, the girl came again to help us. I am sure she must be from our tribe."

Dilara was smiling. Arsalan saw"Did you see her Dilara?" Arsalan asked with hope,

Dilara nodded. "Tell me who is it ?" He asked with happiness.

Dilara pointed towards Ayath, who was visible from the window.

Arsalan saw Ayath. "Don't worry about her, I won't do injustice to Ayath. Just tell me who the girl is."

At that moment, Dilara felt like kicking Arsalan. She again pointed towards Ayath with an angry face.

"I know Dilara, you like Ayath, but she is very delicate. Our people need a strong female leader. At least I will be at peace knowing that our women are in safe hands."

Dilara smacked her head with her injured arm in anger and then cried because of the pain.

"Calm down Dil, I will not replace Ayath. She will always be respected by me. No one will take her position."

Stupid Arsalan, he is always so clever. Why can't he understand? He has always undermined Ayath. Let him suffer.

Dilara thought she was blown away by Ayath's courage. She thought not to disclose Ayat's secret. Fool Arsalan has to find the truth for himself. She wanted to see his face when he realises that delicate-looking Ayath is so fierce.

Imaan woke up ."Mother, how are you?"

Imaan looked around. "I am sorry Ayath, I panicked. I am not good at handling fire. Is everyone safe?"

"Mother, everyone is safe. Dilara is wounded but she will be fine " Ayath replied.

"Thank you so much Ayath. You are really the warrior queen's daughter". Jahan ara, who was quiet, replied.

"Didn't I say Jahan Ayath is a perfect girl? " Imaan was looking at her with pride. She already knew about Ayat's skills. Her foolish son was unaware of all this.

"Come, Ayatah, take me to Dil ", Imaan requested.

"Sister, please rest. You just woke up", Jahan asked Imaan.

"No, I am fine and why are you here? You should be with your daughter"

"Arsalan is with her" Ayatah replied.

They all walked to the room where Dil was resting. Arsalan rushed to his mother and hugged her.

"Ummi, you should have a rest. Dilara is fine"

"By now you must have known how good my daughter Ayath" Imaan replied with a stern voice. She did not forget his previous argument. Imaan thought Arsalan would have known how Ayath defended them single-handedly.

"I am really thankful to her for looking after you and being brave."

It would have been another worry if she had fainted, he mumbled to himself. He had heard about Seher fainting and seeing blood and assumed Ayath was the same. I wish queen Nur Jahan taught her daughters to be like her.

Dilara was pointing out something which they all did not understand.

"Let me get a pen and paper, you can write it down, sister Dil" Ayath replied.

"Only if she knew how to write" Jahan ara mocked her daughter.

"I used to tell her to read and write but this lazy girl never took my words seriously" Jahan was scolding her daughter.

*******************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.8K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
2.3K 60 7
A marriage of convenience between two polar opposite peoples where no one knows about their marriage. Sounds funs? Right? °°°▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎°°° Inaya Zara K...
1.8M 22.1K 12
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...
1.6M 85.6K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...