ᗪIᑎO-𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

AnotherArchAngel

You are new to Japan, you moved from America. You spend a lot of time on your phone and dinosaurs are one of... Еще

You
Other Characters
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch. 31
Ch.32
Ch. 33
Part 34
Pt.35
Pt.36
Pt.37
Ch.38

Ch. 13

12 0 0
AnotherArchAngel

It wasn't long before the day became busy but thankfully not too busy.. yet.

"Make sure to bag things twice. Yeah like that! Good job l/n-Chan."

After bagging the toys I hand it to the little boys mom.

"Thank you have a good day." Kai and I say at the same time.

I watch as they two walk away. The store isn't filled with people but it's got a decent amount of customers.

"It's rewarding seeing how happy the customers are. Im happy they are enjoying them selves." Kai smiles

I look around at all the smiles and laughing customers.

"I understand that."

Kai looks at me "want to take the next one? I'll bag."

I look from him and to the register. "S-sure."

Kai laughs "Don't be so nervous! You got this! Look here comes another costumer."

I look ahead and see a little boy coming our way with a lunch tin in his hand. Kai takes me by the shoulders and moves me infront of the register.

The little boy places the tin on the counter. "Just this please."

I take the tin and look at the price tag then scan it. The tin is about 25 US Dollars if I was in America.

The little boy places his money on the counter.

"Here ya go, Thank you for ringing me up."

I finish up the transaction and Kai bags the tin.

"Thank you, here you are." Kai hands the little boy his purchase and the little boy gives a big smile.

"Yay! Thank you! Bye!"

The little boy runs off and Kai looks at me.

"See that wasn't so bad."

I sigh "I hate numbers."

Kai laughs "Don't worry, our lunch break is coming up soon."

As he says this I immediately think of JWA and Tsukishima.

I smile "That is a plus."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

117K 3.5K 20
You're the youngest Tanaka sibling. Of course you get a certain level of attention from your brother. Your thing wasn't sports. But watching your bro...
2.1K 169 2
(Y/n), an ordinary girl who's skeptical of reality. She admires the life of her 2D characters who she thinks are the only one who fulfills her dreams...
36.7K 2.1K 11
"I love you to the tsuki and back." "Lmao, get it?" - This book may be half-baked, but it has allowed me to grow as writer to explore writing styles...
187K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...