David

By AKidFromNeverland

"So you like good guys, huh?", Damiano asked when I felt his hand on my knee and my brain froze for a split s... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
Announcement
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII

XII

1.3K 29 2
By AKidFromNeverland

I got engaged in the conversation with Giorgio and Daniel so much that I barely noticed when Damiano came into the house. He gave us a quick look and then he was gone.

"Hey, Daniel? I wanted to say I was sorry for the way Damiano behaved earlier. He crossed the line.", I said apologetically remembering Damiano asking him about Maria when he complimented me.

"Why? It's not your fault.", he said with a smile.

"I know, but I can't escape the feeling of guilt for some reason.", I said awkwardly.

"It's because he likes you B. You can feel it too, and you know he said that because he was jealous when I complimented you. That is why you feel responsible for his behavior. You just need to accept it. Oh, and also, think what you want to do with that fact.", he politely explained.

I was about to argue but I stopped because Damiano got to the living room. He was wearing basketball shorts and a black T-shirt. His hair was still wet.

"Could you move a little, please?", he said to Daniel and me.

Daniel and I moved away from each other and Damiano sat right in between us. I tried to forget what Daniel just told me but it was hard.

"How are you guys? Are you having fun?", he asked giggling.

"Are you drunk?", I asked as he was leaning his head against the back of the couch.

"No. But I'd say you are.", he replied.

"No, everything vanished out of me when I took a shower and while I talked with these fun guys.", I argued.

"Thank God! You are so- Hey guys, do you know how annoying she is when she's drunk?", he mocked me.

"I think that the word you wanted to use is 'fun'!", I defended myself.

"No, I said what I meant.", he continued and I just rolled my eyes.

We didn't notice when the guys left the room.

"Woah, they left. When did they leave?", I said confused looking into Damiano's eyes.

"Don't know, and don't care.", he replied quietly brushing my arm with his hand.

I kept watching him as he traced my moles along my arm. He seemed very concentrated like he was in deep thought. We both stayed quiet and it was like we were alone in the world. I felt my eyelids get heavier again and soon enough, I was out.
I woke up at 6 am due to the sun rays falling directly on my face. I was confused since I didn't remember falling asleep. Then I heard breathing next to my head and when I looked up I saw Damiano sleeping. I was leaning against his shoulder. We were both covered. Crap! We fell asleep together last night. His hand was still on my arm. He was sleeping peacefully and looked surprisingly innocent.
I slowly got up and went to brush my teeth, and get changed. The house seemed to be quiet so I went to the balcony through the huge glass door in the living room. I sat at one of the chairs and took a few deep breaths. Then, I noticed Ethan sitting and meditating next to the pool. I decided to join him.

"Good morning! May I join you?", I said.

"Good morning! Of course B! Come", he moved a little so I could sit next to him on his yoga mat.

I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. The silence was magnificent together with the Sun that was slowly rising. The peace I felt was relieving. I had no thought in the world. At this moment, only my soul existed. It was perfect.

"It's magical, right?", Ethan asked as we were doing our last deep breaths.

"Entirely magical.", I agreed.

We got up and went inside. Ethan offered to make us some coffee and I accepted. We sat at the bar stools around the kitchen counter and chatted for a little bit. Half an hour later everyone else started crawling from their rooms. Victoria and Thomas were wrecked as they always were after the party. Giorgio started rushing around blabbering about some astounding costumes he came up with for the AMAs. Daniel didn't stay long in the house before he headed to the town to run some errands. Other guys were also getting to their duties like songwriting, producing, and whatnot. Damiano woke up last when he heard everyone making noise above his head. Ethan and I prepared some light breakfast for Vic and Thomas, and Damiano, him, and I ate some noodles.

"Did you sleep well Dam?", Vic asked playfully alluding to us sleeping together.

"Bianca drooled all over my shoulder but other than that, it was perfect.", he joked.

"I did not!", I playfully punched him on the shoulder.

"What about you B? Any complaints?", Vic continued teasing us.

"His shoulder is very bony so it was very uncomfortable. My neck still hurts.", I smiled.

"Didn't seem to bother you last night.", Damiano mocked me.

"I was tired.", I replied.

"Whatever!", he said and the conversation ended.

Then, I went to my room to finish the correction of the latest lyrics that I started back in Rome. Damiano said he would need them today.
I sat on my chair and took the lyrics out of my suitcase and put it on my desk. In the middle of my reading, the door opened.

"Hey, what's up?", Damiano said while closing the door behind him.

"Never heard of knocking, huh?", I asked sarcastically.

"What?", he replied with a smirk and sat on my bed.

We sat quietly for a moment, I felt uneasy. I've always felt awkward when alone with a man. And Damiano was a hot man. He was looking at me, no, he was staring with intensity and I got nervous. I looked at the papers in front of me and started talking when he got up from the bed.

"So, I think this should be it. Besides correcting some grammar, I also gave you a few suggestions for changing the lyrics for the better. They are in red.", I was explaining rapidly all while following him with my peripheral vision as he was walking around my desk and then he stopped right behind my chair.

I continued talking in a lower voice now, "I'm gonna show you all of t-". I stopped because I felt him leaning over me. His cologne filled my nostrils, his head was next to mine. For a moment, my brain froze.

"Mhm, and?", he said in my ear in a half-whisper.

I tried to ignore it, "When others come I-". I paused again for now I could feel his fingers going slowly down my neck and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Do you know how hot you look right now?", he whispered and I almost screamed.

My heart was pounding. But he had a girlfriend and I didn't want him to get into my head and use me like a toy.

"Damiano, stop messing with me!", I said while getting up from my chair.

As I made a step forward he pulled me by my wrist and turned me around so that my body clashed with his and his lips clashed with mine. He tightened his arms around my waist and brought our bodies closer if that was even possible. For a second, I didn't know what was happening but when I realized, I pushed him away and slapped him.

"What the fuck?!", I exclaimed.

"What?", he said while brushing my lip gloss off of his lips with his thumb.

"You have a girlfriend for God's sake!", I replied.

"Is that the only thing that's bothering you about this kiss?", Damiano asked with a huge smirk on his lips and got closer once again.

His cheek turned slightly red from my hand. I was at a loss for words. Was I really upset just because of that? If he didn't have a girlfriend would I be okay with this kiss? With us kissing, perhaps, more often?
He was looking at me with that passionate eyes and my knees got weak.

"I... Well... Shut up Damiano!", I stuttered and he smiled.

"If it is, then I do not have one.", he said brushing my cheek when the door opened. I quickly moved away from him. It was Vic.

"Hey Dam, the American producers are here! Come!", she said and disappeared behind the door again.

"Saved by the bell.", he whispered in my ear as he walked out of my room.

He kissed me. Damiano and I kissed. Wait! Damiano kissed me! God! I brushed my lips with my thumb still feeling his touch. Shit, I liked him! I could've never looked at him as a friend because we were never just friends, ever. What was going to happen now? Oh, God this is so frustrating! Give me strength.

Kindest Reader,

Enjoy chapter 12 of the story about Bianca and Damiano!
Also, I wanted to remind you that I publish a new chapter every Friday. I did not determine a certain hour of publishing but if you want it to be a thing, I will work on it!

Love,
A Kid From Neverland

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 269 16
❝Get away from me Enzo .❞ I said with pure annoyance from this man. I stumbled outside in the rain to get myself away from him, but then suddenly he...
241K 4.1K 31
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
20.7K 640 22
A Damiano David fanfiction from a y/n perspective. "One day you get up to what looks like another miserable day in your life, but suddenly the univer...
115K 3.4K 28
"Call it a one night stand?" "That's what I'm best at." ................. My name is y/n, I'm the designer and best friend of the Italian band MΓ₯nesk...