π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§π¬ {𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐀𝐒}

Peyborit-Tiramishu Γ‘ltal

Winter comes for all of us, we are falling and falling out of love just like the snow does. Blooming can be p... TΓΆbb

Authors's note β™‘
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 16

313 21 1
Peyborit-Tiramishu Γ‘ltal

☀️

"Riki-ah do you want to eat something?" His mother asked while Ni-ki stood there, not moving an inch, he didn't know what to do or say because he didn't expect his mother to ask him that, ever since he turned twelve he was cooking for himself, he expected his mother to be drawn to alcohol again, but she wasn't she was sober, she didn't even smell of alcohol and Ni-ki did find that unusual.

What is going ...on...?

"I'm not hungry yet, thanks, mom...." He shrugged while his mother nodded at him. "Okay, just tell me when you'll be hungry." She said and just like that she walked up to the oven, she was cooking soup and maybe chicken and rice, at least that was Ni-ki's guess. That was when he heard the door open, revealing his father with a smile on his face which did surprise him, not only that his father was smiling, but that he came back home on time.

I still do not understand,
I must be dreaming...

Ni-ki thought as he glanced down and decided to walk upstairs, to his bedroom, he needed time to process all of it, it wasn't even that he was unhappy with it, but it was weird. And just like that Ni-ki's father called out his name. "Riki-ah!?" Ni-ki immediately turned his head to glance at him, but he didn't reply, he was afraid to. "Can we talk...after lunch please...?" His father asked while Ni-ki glanced down for a second to think about it.

Should I?

Silence.

"Okay...father," Ni-ki replied while his father smiled at him. "Thank you." Ni-ki didn't know how to respond, so he out of nervousness turned around and walked upstairs as he intended to do.

Dumb stars ⭐

Hey...

Sun☀️☀️:
Ohhhhh, RIKI IS TEXTING
FIRST HAHAHHAHA

Hee:
Are you on some drugs or something...?

Sun☀️☀️:
Shut up, Hee hyung you are always rude to me anyway...

Jay the uncle 💀:
What's up?

Hee:
I think that something is bothering Riki and you two are too dumb to notice it, but he is the closest to you two 🙄

...

It kind of it is true lol

Hee:
Ofc that it is :)

Sun☀️☀️:
Nah, you're just rude 🙄

Jay the uncle 💀:
True kind of lol...

These days
you are weird...

That's true, but still, I
wanted to talk about my situation...

Could you please
listen to me...?

Jay the uncle 💀:
Do you mean...read your rants?

Sure :D

💀

Hee:
Yah, kid I defended you 😠

Sorry, about
that hyung heh

Sun☀️☀️:
Okay just say what's on your mind lol, my mum is being all noisy about me not helping her bake muffins...

Hee:
That sucks lol

Sun☀️☀️:
Ikr?

I told her that I can help her later since we got so much homework and she didn't believe me at first...

I wanna cry...

:')

Hee:
Don't cry over that...

*sigh*

Where's Jay?

Jay the uncle:
I am waiting for Riki to start typing lol

Hee:
Oh...

I am dumb lol

Jay the uncle:
You sure are, lol

Hee:
🙄

Okay, so my parents have
been acting weird...

Jay the uncle:
Weird...?

Uh, yeah...

My mum started cooking again, she is sober for almost two days now, and my dad no longer has anger issues and is not calling me useless...

Idk what is going on...

Hee:
It feels like your parents got kidnapped by aliens or something...

Possibly brainwashed...

Sun☀️☀️:
That's true...

No offense btw Riki
we love you ❤️

Jay the uncle:
Yeah, we love you 💖

But, what if they're acting that way because they realized that it ain't your fault after all these years...?

Hee:
At least, they figured it out 🤷

I love you too Riki btw ❤️

Sun☀️☀️:
That's true...

I dunno...

I thought the same thing about an alien invasion...

Jay the uncle:
You'll never know if you
don't ask them 🤷

Sun☀️☀️:
True...

Well, my father did say that after lunch he'll talk to me...and that's now kinda heh

Sun☀️☀️:
Good luck Riki 🤞

Jay the Uncle:
Good luck :]

Hee:
Good luck, kid

Thank you for
your support Ig...

Jay the uncle:
That sounded kind of rude...

Hee:
Yup :')

Sun☀️☀️:
Now you know how
it feels, Hee hyung :')

Seen

"Riki...?" His father asked while Ni-ki felt his palms getting sweaty from nervousness. "Can I come in?" His father asked.

You never needed an invitation for that before, when you would start shouting at me...

Ni-ki thought to himself as he sighed and soon after that he replied. "Yes, father."

"I am sorry..." He said while Ni-ki widened his eyes at him. "I wasn't supposed to be such a terrible father and I know that my apologizing won't help you in any way, but I am trying to change, your mother is trying as well..." He said as he glanced down, while Ni-ki only listened. "That day, when I called Jongseong's mum, she told me some things and I was thinking about it..." He sighed. "You went missing for a week, I don't know where were you at that time because when I asked Jay about it, he didn't know as well nor did that Sunoo kid, and I was worried a lot..." His father confessed while Ni-ki felt the heaviness in his throat, he wanted to speak up, but he couldn't.

"And at that moment, I realized that I failed as a father..." He said as his eyes started getting teary, but Ni-ki remained silent, he didn't know how to respond. "Maybe, I had to realize it sooner, but I was dealing with some things at my workplace for years, and the loss of your sister-" His father stopped speaking as he glanced down trying to hide his tears. "my daughter got to me, it destroyed me..." He said while Ni-ki glanced down, he felt a dozen of emotions at once. "When your mom started drinking, I couldn't believe it and that angered me even more and I took that anger on you..." He sighed.

"I am so sorry for that, Riki-ah..." He sobbed while Ni-ki glanced at him for a second before he glanced away. "I need time..." Ni-ki said while his father nodded in response. "Take your time even if you do not forgive us, it's fine..." He said and soon after that he stood up and left Ni-ki alone.

I can't deal with
this right now...

Ni-ki said as his eyes got teary and just like that he started crying.

This is too
much for me...

.・゜゜・

"You're on your own kid,
you always have been."

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

23K 1.2K 20
spend a summer or a lifetime with me.let me take you to the place of your dreams tell me, do you feel the love? β™ͺdouble take, dhruvβ™ͺ although they've...
4.8K 188 9
ah, love. such a beautiful thing. some people say that, 'falling inlove in such a short span of time is impossible.' while there are people who belie...
72 4 14
Love...it's something that could change your life. Your whole being. It could wreck you or shape you into a better person. It all depends. Choices...
8.1K 530 19
Jay's been granted his wish for true love. But Jungwon, though he knows he's been sent because he's compatible with Jay, is more reluctant than ever...