✓ boyfriend ミ ben gross

By oxangejuice

"you ain't my boyfriend (boyfriend) and i ain't your girlfriend (girlfriend) but you don't want me to see nob... More

boyfriend
playlist
act one
ONE. never have i ever... had a secret relationship
TWO. never have i ever... dressed like regina george
THREE. never have i ever... kept a secret from my best friend
FOUR. never have i ever... gotten drunk and made confessions to my boyfriend
FIVE. never have i ever... heard of ben's backstory
SIX. never have i ever... got drunk and told my best friend everything
SEVEN. never have i ever... been more proud of my boyfriend
act two
ONE. never have i ever... been on a first date
TWO. never have i ever... been on the worst date of my life
THREE. never have i ever... seen a girl so sad
FIVE. never have i ever... seen her smile so bright
SIX. never have i ever... seen her ready to move on
act three
ONE. never have i ever... received a free pass
TWO. never have i ever... been someone's valentine
THREE. never have i ever... kissed my ex
FOUR. never have i ever... kissed my best friend
FIVE. never have i ever... gotten my boyfriend back
act four
ONE. never have i ever... not gotten my boyfriend back
TWO. never have i ever... been a stupid bitch
THREE. never have i ever... kissed the new boy
FOUR. never have i ever... had the shortest relationship of my life
FIVE. never have i ever... met the voice in my head
SIX. never have i ever... gone to prom
SEVEN. never have i ever... gotten my boyfriend back... but for real this time

FOUR. never have i ever... seen him ready to move on

4.7K 189 42
By oxangejuice

KALANI WANG had no idea what jealousy even was. Of course she could tell you the definition and could point it out when she watch the daytime dramas, but in her day to day life, to find that sense of jealousy... she couldn't point that out.

But Jodie could and honestly Kalani was growing sick.

"How could he do that?" Jodie asked, "After everything you two have been through he just chooses the next POC and act like nothing is wrong!" She paused, "Is that wrong of me to say?"

Kalani glanced up from her book, "Probably, but you're a figment of my imagination. Like Timmy Turner and his fairy godparents."

Jodie furrowed her brows. It was true. Jodie wasn't real to Kalani. This Jodie was Kalani's self-conscious and would only choose the best for Kalani because, technically, she was Kalani.

"Look, I've come to the conclusion that I might've overreacted to the whole Ben and Shira thing. That's my fault. And because of that I have no choice but to let Ben move on and if he comes back to me like a sappy little butterfly then it was meant to be."

"You hate butterflies."

Kalani held a tight lip and continued reading her book The Summer I Turned Pretty and soon she was joined by Fabiola.

She mentioned that her mother had made fudge and wanted to find the others and share it with them.

Fabiola dragged Kalani out of the library and into the commons where they found Devi and Aneesa sitting at a table.

Kalani hadn't talked to Aneesa much, in fact, they probably spoke once and that's when Kalani asked Aneesa if she had heard what the answer to question two was.

Fabiola sat down at the table and pulled the fudge out for everyone to eat. She claimed that Eve was vegan, gluten-free, and thinks that M&M's are complicit in the corporatization of America.

It didn't take long for Devi to get caught up in the mess she called her life. She had been failing P.E. and needed to be apart of the 24-hour relay to get that bumped up.

So she gathered her team of Aneesa, Fabiola, Kalani, Eric, and... Ben. It was Anessa's idea to get Ben to be apart of the team.

And that was that. Ben was apart of the team and Kalani truly was fine with everything going on.

Kalani held the cooler in her hands as she dropped it off at the tent Ben and Anessa were setting up.

"My sister Meredith packed up a shit ton of water and other "necessities" that we might need. She said she'll come back in an hour to bring more stuff."

"Cool." Anessa smiled.

Second conversation down. This was gonna be easy for Kalani.

"Hey, can we talk?" Ben asked.

Never mind. She took all that shit back about being easy.

She hadn't spoken to Ben since the break up and she hadn't expected to feel the way she did when he spoke to her.

She only nodded, "Uh, sure."

Ben led the two into a more secluded area and Kalani rubbed her hands together.

"So, how's everything?" Ben asked.

"Good. Great." Kalani smiled, "Never better."

Ben nodded, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. To see if we're good."

"Yeah, yeah! We're good. So good."

She was clearly lying and whether or not Ben noticed wouldn't be mentioned.

"Great." He smiled, "I was hoping we could be friends? I know things are kind of awkward but-"

"Awkward?" Kalani laughed, "I could never be awkward. We're good Ben. I promise."

Ben held a genuine smile and reach out to hug Kalani and she went for the handshake.

The two of the chuckled and switched from the hug to the handshake and still found themselves doing the opposite.

Kalani smiled and held her fist out and Ben gently tapped his fist against hers.

Kalani wanted to be friends with Ben. It was better than just pretending he didn't exist.

What Kalani didn't know was that Ben had signed up to have the sex tent at 9.

That wasn't even the worst part of the night, Devi had started a rumor that Anessa had an eating disorder. Which was true and Devi hadn't known it.

But no one knew that Devi had started the rumor. In fact, Devi went out of her way to figure out who started the rumor and blamed it on Shira and one of her friends.

But Devi ended up confessing at a girls night and everything went to shit for the girl. She has actually Devi'd it up once again.

And after one failed attempt at apologizing, Devi had appropriately apologized to her and found a way to keep Aneesa at Sherman Oaks.

But one good thing lead to a bad thing for Kalani.

"Yeah, maybe we could date." Ben said with a smile.

Kalani furrowed her brows and shut her locker, "Who? Me and You?"

And she wished he'd said yes.

"No." He laughed, "Now that Anessa is staying I think I have a chance of asking her out."

Kalani held a small smile and nodded, "She'll adore you. I know you'll treat her right. I would know from experience." She joked... kind of.

"Then can you put in the word for me?" He asked, "That'd be great."

Ben didn't even give Kalani a chance to answer his question. He'd found Aneesa talking to Devi and made his way over to the duo.

"I know he did not just ask you to do that." Jodie exclaimed, "How dare he ask you to do such a thing?"

That really put things into perspective for Kalani.

Ben was really over her and she wasn't over him. But she was the one who called things off... so why did she feel so bad?

Love sucks... Oh, that's why. Because she realized that she actually had major, more than liking, major love feelings for Ben and it was too late for her to say anything about it.

- lucy has something to say !!

i appreciate people who read this story because they never rush me to update this story and i will always be grateful for you guys xoxo 🫶

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 126 9
IN WHICH, her entire life is shifted and a certain blonde keeps nagging at the back of her mind " everybody wants you, everybody wonders what i...
22.9K 1K 18
Where a girl likes her bestie, but she's dating this guy that peach doesn't really get a good vibe from and to be honest, she wants to get rid of him...
1.5K 43 9
"people fall in love in mysterious ways maybe just the touch of a hand" {miguel diaz x fem!oc } cobra kai season 1-
748 21 10
oh god, it's just not fair of him to make me feel this much! miguel diaz x fem oc season 1-6 ©️ROMUROY 2024