Let Me Be the One to Save You

By jumunji

"What do you want?" I glared at the blonde boy. "To see if you're okay" He mumbled, looking straight into my... More

Let me be the one to save you
Chapter one - I'm Grace, you are?
Chapter two - Little lonely Gracie Jones.
Chapter 4 - Maybe Lola and I aren't so different
Chapter 5 -Sex drugs and an annoying stalker
Chapter 6 - Hanging out with 5sos
Chapter 7 - Trips to the hospital are dramatic and..slightly awkward?
Chapter 8 - Realising the real Lola
Chapter 9 - Sleepovers, whineyness and dress shopping ha!
Chapter 10 - pre-party shopping
Chapter 11 - Weird roof obsessions
Chapter 12 - Lola's POV
Chapter 13 - Fright Night, nutella, and quite a lot of surprises
Chapter 14 - Party, swimming and forgiving
Chapter 15 - By the way, there's a gig tonight
Chapter 16 - Concert
Chapter 17 - Voices
Chapter 18 -K-K-Kissing
Chapter 19 - Questions, answers..Confessions?
Chapter 20 - Explanations
Chapter 21 - Dating
Chapter 22 - Schooling
Chapter 23 - Awkward thoughts
Chapter 24 - Custody
Chapter 25 - Late arrivals
Chapter 27 -Court
Chapter 28 - Home alone
Chapter 29 - beach trip early
Chapter 30 - Beach fun
Chapter 31 - Confession
Chapter 32 - Explain it to me
Chapter 33 - Tension in the band
Chapter 34 - More confusion
Chapter 35 - One day
Chapter 36 - meeting Sally
Chapter 37 - VANS Warped Tour - Sorry what?
Chapter 38 - First time
Chapter 39 - Hotels, Maccas, hills.
Chapter 40 - road trips I suppose
Chapter 41 - Happy Birthday
chapter 42 - Date night
Chapter 43 - Exercise machines my ass
Chapter 44 - Cally dates
Chapter 45 - Goodbye you
Chapter 46 - Move with me
Authors Note
Chapter 47 - But you hate shopping
Chapter 48 - We want this
Chapter 49 - Arguments
Chapter 50 -Airport? I wish we were at the Arrivals
Chapter 51 - 2 weeks
Chapter 52 - March 23rd
Chapter 53 - April 17th
Chapter 54 - May 14th
Chapter 55 - The end or the beginning?
Authors note!

Chapter 3 - cliche bad boy is actually a girl

131K 2.5K 2.2K
By jumunji

Today was the day. The first day of a yet another new school. I watched as girls and boys walked through the gates with all their friends, laughing and talking. This was going to be horrible. I could feel it already. 

"See ya mum!" Chase calls, before quickly jumping out of the car and tapping another guy on the shoulder. I smiled at that. Even though he gets really weird, he still has friends. I wish that happened to me. Instead I was bullied and constantly put down. 

Jordan didn't even say goodbye. She just opened the door, got out and walked inside. I sighed. She really doesn't like me. She hasen't spoken two words to me since I got here. Way to make me feel welcome. It would of been better if I had her..I mean, she could be a little nice. Whatever.

"You gonna get out?" Stella smirks. 

I chuckle "Hold on, I'm getting there" I smile tiredly at her and get out of the car. Who wakes up at six am to get ready?! "Wheres the office?" I ask her, grabbing my bag from the bottom of the seat. 

"just walk up that path and it should be right there" She smiles "Have fun" She tells me. I sigh and shut the door. Today is the day. I wonder if i was going to make friends? Yeah, probably not. 

I walk up the path Stella told me to, and then see a door labelled office I guess that's it. I open the door and walk in slowly. The old lady was sitting on the computer typing at something, but she doesn't even bother to look up, so i cough

"Yes?" She asks stubbornly. The glasses on her eyes made her look like a fly, they were that magnified. 

"Um, I'm new here" I tell her as politely as possible. "I'm here to collect my timetable and stuff 

She nods "Whats your name?" She sighs out. Maybe she should just retire. She's probably old enough.

"Grace Jones" I mumble. She clicks something on the computer then walks over to a massive printer. Once the piece of paper was in her hands, she passed it to me and sat back on her little spinny chair. 

"This is your timetable" She tells me slowly, writing something on the blank part on the bottom "Your locker number and homeform room is these" She says, passing me the paper. I look at the paper shes given me and can easily read it. I've read enough timetables in my lifetime to know how to read one like this.

Homeform- D13

Locker number- 3498

"Thanks" I tell her 

"Your locker should be pretty close to your homeform" She says, clicking her mouse around the computer. "Goodluck" She says off handedly. Yeah, good luck at your funeral. -So that was a bit mean. But seriously, if I was going to be treated like shit, than it's only fair to return the favour. 

I Quickly walk out, scared I might let something slip out of my mouth. She was so rude!

I find D block quick enough. All the blocks were in alphabetical order, down a long hall so it was really quite easy. At my old school in Brisbane it was all just jumbled up. I walked up the stairs and see thelocker numbers

3487

3488

3489

3496

3497

Ah, 3498. It was empty, and had GAYYYYY written on it. I chuckled. People can be so immature. Of course I had to be the one with the grafitied locker. 

I chucked all my books into the locker and put the lock Stella gave me, on it. it was a simple combination lock, so I couldn't forget my keys. 

The bell had already rang -hence the empty hall. I sighed. great, that's just what I need on a first day. Wow that's cliche. The new girl is always late for her classes, and then she walks in and spots the hot sexy bad boy and then they get to know eachother and they fall in love. Yeah, not me. 

I quickly walked up to D block and found D13. There were students already inside, and an old man teacher. This is going to be horrible. Old men never go down with a late student. Like, ever. 

I knock on the door constantly until the teacher opens it up "Who are you?"He says, in a gruff voice. He looked pissed. 

"Grace Jones. The new kid?" I say like it's obvious. i wasn't in the mood to be polite anymore. I get bad mood swings at times. 

"Oh, yes. New girl" he mutters to himself  "Come in" He says, stepping aside and motioning me in.

I walk into the classroom and automatically, everyone stares. I mentally facepalm. Why do people have to stare? Do they not understand that it's rude? Luckily for me, there was no bad boy in this class. 

"Detention Miss Jones" He says, passing me a green slip of paper "F12 at lunch" He says, narrowing his eyes at me. I gape at him. He did not just give me a detention for being late on my first day!

"But Sir it's her first day!" Someone calls from the back. It was a girl voice, but it was full of attitude. I Could practically hear the smirk on her lips.

"Shut it Smith, I've has enough of you" He growls "Don't make me triple your detention!"  

Smith must me the girl that called out. A tripple detention? Looks like our cliche bad boy is actually a girl. That was a plot twist I never saw coming.

"It's Lola" She calls back, flipping him the finger. I grab the detention slip, trying not to laugh. He looked so mad. Like he was going to burst. His face was red and he was shaking uncontrollably. Calm down, old man. don't want to be early for your own funeral.

I take the empty seat in the middle of the classroom and rest my head on the desk. Today wasn't going to go well. I already have my first detention!

-

I slowly walked to F12, hoping by the time I got there, the bell would ring signalling that lunch was over. Unfortunately for me though, I still had another half hour left, so sadly, I had to enter. 

I opened the door and there were about ten students, all sitting at desks writing on a piece of paper. Except one person. She was just sitting there, tapping her pen on the desk, purposely annoying the old fat lady at the front. Were all the teachers here old? Literally every teacher I've had so far had been old. 

"You're late!" She screeches "Why are you late?" Her whiney voice asks me. 

"I'm new" I mutter "Got lost" I say simply, rolling my eyes at the women in front. The teachers here were really bugging me. 

"Sit at the back, and fill this out" She snorts, shoving a piece of paper in my face. I silently scoff and walk to the back of the room. I shouldn't even be here. It's not my fault that my stupid homeform teacher gave me a stupid detention for being a late. 

"Grace, right?" The girl that was tapping her pen earlier asked. She had redish hair, and although she was in the uniform, I could tell she wasn't one to wear whorefits. I nodded slowly, not sure why she was talking to me. 

"Lola Smith" She smiles "Sorry about the detention. Mr Fluffy was in a bad mood because I got him right in the face with a spit ball" She laughs. i laugh with her, earning a glare from the teacher. 

"Mr Fluffy?" I chuckle

"It's actually Luff, but Fluffy is better" She smirks "How long are you in here for?" She asks me

"Not sure" I shrug "I thought we just stay in here for the whole lunch?"

She laughs loudly at me "The teacher would go mad" She laughs "Nah, we're only in here for fifteen minutes at most" 

"Oh" I tell her 

"Whoever has a ten minute detention, you can now leave" The teacher calls. Lola stands up and grabs her bag then walksover  to the door

"You comin'?" She asks, raising an eye brow at me. I grin and nod quickly. 

I think I just got myself my very first friend

-

After detention, Lola -Better known at Lol, showed me towards her friends. They weren't all like her. Infact, she was very different from the others. She was more  like me, with the black clothes and bracelets. Whereas her friends, Kai and Beth wore normal clothes. Kai looked like every other guy in this place. He had black hair, and was kinda cute too. Beth had brown hair and seemed like the bubbly, nerdy type. 

Last period had just ended, and Lol was waiting for me at my locker. I quickly shoved my homework into my bag and we both walked out towards the front. we were already pretty close. Turns out she likes Pierce the Veil too.

"So why did you move here?" She asks me casually. I stiffen. Could I trust her? She seems prety trusting, and I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell someone about it.. I mean, I've never actually told anyone. I've never wanted to talk about it. Maybe It would help if i told her

"My new foster parents live here" I mumble quietly. 

 "Where are your parents?" She asks. I was surprised she didn't go all what, you no parents? 

"My dads dead, and my mum probably is too by now" I shrug. I was probably right. By the time I left, mum was injecting atleast six times a day. She was unconsious most of the time. Either that or shes just really messed up in the head by now. 

"Oh" She says quietly "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up memories" 

I chuckle "Don't worry about it" 

I spotted Jordan as I walked out. this was the first time i've seen her all day, and I swear her shorts are higher than when she got out of the car this morning. She was talking with two guys, and twirling her hair. One looked annoyed, and the other was flirting back. I chuckle. great, so I was living with the school slut. 

This should be fun. 

"OI WHORE!" Lol shouts over to her "PUT ON SOME PANTS. YOUR PUBES ARE SHOWING!" Her and I both burst out laughing when she turns around and glares at us. That probably isn't good.

We finally get to the carpark, and Lol waves goodbye, because she has to walk home. I lean against a pole and sigh happily

I actually made a friend today. Three friends. 

Stellas car soon pulled up, and I hopped into the back. Chase hopped in next to me and pulls out his phone. Jordan hopped in the front, and I notice her pants were back to their normal length. I silently laugh, which earns a wrid look from Chase

"How was your day, Grace?" Stella asks excitedly, pulling onto the main road.

"It was okay" I shrug, trying to act normal. Inside I was bursting with happiness. 

One we got home, I quickly walked into the house, trying to avoid Jordan's glares. Tonka was at the door, I grinned at him, and picked him up. 

"I think my family is home" Jason says as I walk into the kitchen. he was standing at on one side of the bench, facing me, and the on the other side all I saw was the back of someones head. They were blonde, and was a little bitr shorter than jason

"How was your first day?" Jason grins at me. I drop my bag on the ground and put tonka with the rest of the puppies. 

"Pretty good. I made a friend. three actually" I chuckle. I look up, and the guy that was facing his back to me earlier was now facing me. His green eyes were wide, and his mouth was slightly agape. I soon realised why. 

Standing infront of me was Ashton fucking Irwin

Oh hell no. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 65.1K 36
Michael is looking for a new start and a way to manage his anger issues when he moves back to Sydney, leaving his mum behind, and moves in with his f...
10.1K 460 24
You are Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer. You have band mates named Calum Hood, Michael Clifford and Ashton Irwin. You are the bands bitch. You...
2.8M 27.7K 90
Sequel To: Start All Over. “Will you ever give up on me?” I ask. “Not today, not tomorrow, not in a week, not ever. I will never give up on you.” He...
5.3K 116 18
Hi. My names Luke. I am the usual kid at school, except for the fact that I am gay. I am open about it and everyone knows, sure I get bullied for it...