Chaotic Love

Aabi_U által

Where Yoongi's brother post something on his DD's (grandmother) Insta and everyone thinks something bad happe... Több

🔶️Chaotic Love🔶️
🔸️Fiction preview🔸️
🔸️Intro🔸️
🔸️1🔸️
🔸️2🔸️
🔸️3🔸️
🔸️4🔸️
🔸️5🔸️
🔸️6🔸️
🔸️7🔸️
🔸️8🔸️
🔸️9🔸️
🔸️10🔸️
🔸️11🔸️
🔸️12🔸️
🔸️13🔸️
🔸️14🔸️
🔸️15🔸️
🔸️16🔸️
🔸️17🔸️
🔸️18🔸️
🔸️19🔸️
🔸️21🔸️
🔸️22🔸️
🔸️23🔸️
🔸️24🔸️
🔸️25🔸️
🔸️26🔸️
🔸️27🔸️
🔸️28🔸️
🔸️29🔸️
🔸️30🔸️
🔸️31🔸️
🔸️32🔸️
🔸️33🔸️
🔸️34🔸️
🔸️35🔸️
🔸️36🔸️
🔸️37🔸️
🔸️38🔸️
🔸️39🔸️

🔸️20🔸️

172 13 0
Aabi_U által

Gguk was woken up by something furry tickling his face and light nudges on his chest. He slowly blinks his eyes trying to adjust the brightness in the room.

He looks down and smiles when he sees a white wolf standing right beside the couch head resting on his chest and looking at him finally waking up.

Gguk patts its head, slightly scratching the skin under the fur. Yoongi gets out of his hold and nudges his Alpha's side for him to get up already.

"Just a few minutes more Gi."

That said Gguk changes his position, laying on his side facing the backrest of the couch.

Yoongi is now watching his back, not liking it a bit. He puts his front paws on his back and starts bouncing on him.

"Gi~ ple..eas..e st..o.p, le..t ..m..e sl..e..e.p"

Yoongi didn't stop

"ok..ay.. I...'m uu...pp"

Yoongi stops and gets back to give his Alpha space to get up.

Gguk didn't get up. Yoongi looks at him for a while then his attention goes to Gguk's butt.

He smirks internally. He lightly lets his claws out and hits his paw at his butt.

Gguk suddenly sat up straight when the omega's claws pricked him. The nails are sharp but didn't tear the skin bcs thankfully Yoongi didn't even put force in his hit.

His hit will only cause a little bit of itch.

Gguk glares at him and Yoongi puts on his puppy eyes and jumps on the couch.

He sits between Gguk's legs, puts his two front paws on his alpha's chest and licks his face for an apology.

Gguk who is sitting on his one butt while rubbing the other one that got attacked with his hand, laid down by the weight of his omega.

His omega's wolf is bigger than Yoongi himself while Gguk's wolf is huge thanks to fraternal genes.

Gguk smiles by the licks and wraps both of his arms around his omega and pulls him on himself to calm him down but his tail is still wagging.

The omega is really way too excited to wander around in the forest with his own wolf too.

It's not his fault or Yoongi's both were wrapped in hectic schedules for a few months that they didn't get to fulfil the needs of their wolves.

Yoongi lays on his alpha's chest and nuzzles his neck, scenting him. Gguk lets him and his eyelids again drop bcs he has a soft soft wolf fur of his omega on him.

Yoongi sensed that Gguk's body is going lax again, he rolled his eyes annoyed and got up. He looks down at Gguk's face.

He got down a little bit and bounced on him with only his front paws and growls.

Gguk quickly opened his eyes and sat up. Yoongi gives him space.

"Sorry sorry I didn't want to but you are so soft, baby."

Gguk raises his hand to pat him but Yoongi gets back again.

/Hyungieeeee~./

Yoongi whines and Gguk can understand what Yoongi is saying perks of being a wolf himself.

"Sorry Gi, it's just so relaxing in here and now you are on me with your oh so soft fur. So it's not my fault that I'm getting sleepy."

/buttering./

Yoongi grumbles but still nuzzles his neck.

"No I'm not."

Gguk hugs his omega and lets out a sigh of content.

He snuggles into the wolf hiding his face in the soft soft fur. Within a second Gguk has a human in his arms.

Yoongi wraps his arms around Gguk's shoulders. Snuggling into him.

Gguk quickly picks up the fleece that was at his feet on the couch and wraps it around his naked omega.

Gguk heard some muffled words which he didn't understand so he decided to ask him.

"What are you saying Gi? I can't understand."

Yoongi tightens his hold around him before loosening his hold to face him.

"I'm sorry hyung."

Gguk frowns

"for what, Gi?"

Gguk cups Yoongi's cheek with one hand while the other one is still around his omega's waist.

He caresses his cheek softly with thumb ushering him to answer.

"For pricking you but not for bouncing. You wake me up badly too."

Yoongi looks up, biting his lips

"Aww, my sweet little omega, it's okay, kitten. Don't worry and I'm sorry too. Hmmm. But yeah I like you bouncing on me but in other conditions."

Yoongi's face flushes and hides his face in his alpha's neck

"shut up"

Gguk smirks at that.

"You're not saying that last night when I was talking dirty to you"

Yoongi hits him lightly on his back.
They get in a comfortable silence enjoying each other's embrace.

"Hyung, are you tired? We can go wandering tomorrow. You must be tired from your previous months schedules, meetings with appa and the shooting of your collab."

Yoongi said, looking at him smiling.

"We can do something indoor like watching a movie or playing a game anything you want."

Yoongi's eyes lit up with excitement and at the thought of doing something for his Alpha.

Gguk smiles how his omega gets happy by trying to do something for him. He got an angel for whom he'll always be thankful.

A caring and understanding omega that is so rare for an omega who has a ton of money nowadays.

He puts his hand on his omega's cheek, pulls him and kisses him on the forehead, he didn't pull for a few seconds.

The omega's eyes flutter closed at the tenderness of the moment, feeling loved by the one who he himself loves more than anything in this World.

Gguk then kisses his eyes, his nose to which Yoongi scrunches his nose, then Gguk pecks both of his cheeks and lastly his lips.

Yoongi feels butterflies in his stomach bcs of the kiss like he felt when he kissed the alpha for the very first time 3 and a half years ago.

Gguk deepens the kiss and tightens the hold on his omega's waist and pulls him closer till he is in his lap. Yoongi wraps his legs around his alpha's waist. Yoongi mewls.

They break apart due to the lack of oxygen. Foreheads touching, breathing heavily.

"I think some couply things will work for indoor activities. Don't you think??"

That said Gguk again attacks his omega's lips and flips their position now Yoongi is under Gguk who is hovering above him.

Yoongi quickly covers his lower parts with the fleece as his back hits the couch. His torso covered with marks from last night's activity was full on view for a suddenly lust hungry wolf. Gguk's pupils dilate while watching his work on his omega.

Yoongi blushes from the intense, lust filled gaze.

"I-I think we shou-"

Yoongi didn't get to complete his sentence as a moan was forced out of him as Gguk nips the skin slightly lower the scent gland.

Horny pheromones of his alpha filled the whole cottage.

"What were you saying?"

Gguk questions in a low voice. Yoongi shivers at the voice but still answers him.

"I-I think w-we should watch a movie while cuddling."

"No, I don't think so."

Gguk again kissed him hard this time.

"But I think so."

Yoongi said after the kiss.

"Why are you suddenly so horny? You're sleepy like a minute ago. Aren't you tired?"

"Not anymore"

Gguk answers and nuzzles in his omega's neck.

"But I'm. Since last night, I'm not horny."

"Oh really your scent tells me otherwise."

Gguk said, nipping his skin on his neck.

"Of course when you have your body on me like that but still I'm not that horny. And If you are not tired any more lets go outside."

Yoongi said and pushed Gguk off of him with a little difficulty. Gguk sighs. He's not even sleepy anymore.

"But I'm horny"

Gguk whines a little.

"We can continue after coming back bcs I'm excited for that too."

Yoongi smirks and pecks his cheek before standing up with a fleece covering him.

Gguk looks up at him and stands up too, putting his hands on the sides of his omega.

"Alright let's go then."

Gguk said before pecking his lips. Gguk gets back a little from the omega and pulls off his shirt.

Yoongi stares at his neck and chest that is filled with love bites.

Gguk senses his gaze and smirks. He then turns around to put his shirt on the couch and stretches a little to show off his muscles.

Yoongi on the other hand was blushing furiously as he saw the clawed back of his alpha remembering the last night.

Gguk again faces his omega with a smirk still on his face thinking they might get into action right in the moment.

To remove the smirk Yoongi dropped the fleece he was holding, completely naked for his alpha to see.

Gguk's mouth dries and he looks up at Yoongi. When Gguk moves towards the omega.

Yoongi smirks which Gguk sees and within a second there stood a white wolf.

Gguk stood there stunned but quickly shook out of it.

"You are playing a dangerous game, babe. Be careful you might not walk tomorrow. Last night I went easy, not rough."

/THAT WAS NOT ROUGH???/

"yeah"

Gguk sings songs and gets completely naked

/My lower back is still hurting a little bit./

"Don't worry I'll massage your back after we are done for today."

That said, Gguk also shifted and there stood a huge wolf bigger than Gguk's human self with jet black fur,

The most beautiful wolf not only in Yoongi's eyes but also in the world's eye.

But only Yoongi's.

It's rare to see wolves without knots in their fur bcs they never really shift nowadays and grooming is a far question but Gguk's and Yoongi's fur are smooth and knot free bcs their family always have appointments in their schedule to visit the salon for grooming wherever they are and whatever they are doing.

/Alright then let's get going./

That said Yoongi went towards the door and opened it with difficulty.

Gguk was watching how his omega went to open the door, swaying his tail seductively.

*Sex in wolf form surrounding by trees sounds way too good, too.*

/Did you say something?/

Yoongi questions.

*No, nothing.*

/Ok then let's go./

that said Yoongi went outside.

Gguk follows behind smirking internally.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺.

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

364K 14.1K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic💜 Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
84.9K 2.3K 21
|Completed| An omegaverse fiction in which the boys are all hybrids and Jimin is in love with Yoongi as well as Yoongi being in love with Jimin. Al...
68.7K 2.4K 38
( ⛓ ) Alpha ? ❕ - Where the Male Omega bumps into an Alpha at school and started a fight for no reason, read if you wanna know more. [CRINGE FROM TH...
16.6K 1K 32
Jimin is an omega that comes from a poor family. Due to his birth defect,Jimin stays at home most of the times causing him to be more innoncent. Yoon...