Didhaksaya

By sophia_2460

"How did I endup giving you my heart? I never know But what I know is It is yours Every piece you've healed... More

Introduction ❣️
~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~

~2~

26 2 3
By sophia_2460

Jungkook's pov
It is mid-afternoon and I was wandering in the forest. I didn't bother staying at the camp as all I could do there was listen to my parents praising their so-called son. So I came out to finally breathe. India is a beautiful country. Its architecture is amazing. It won't take you too long to fall in love once you arrive here.
This forest is beautiful as well. I was wondering when my eyes caught a glimpse of a rabbit hopping in the grass. A smile formed on my lips. I have always been a reserved type of person and I am well aware of that as well. But I can't help it. I blame it on the environment I have grown up in. I don't pity myself. Why should I? I am capable of a lot of things and I am always thankful for whatever I get. And as a royal prince, showing emotions is not something I do.
But being here alone. I can finally be myself. There is no one, not even the guards. Just me and nature. It is rare for me to get this type of peace. And it is easy to tell that I have sneaked out. There is no way I could've been able to come out without guards.
The rabbit slowly hopped and hopped until it jumped near Liana and his feet got struck into the net of tendrils.
It started struggling to free itself but couldn't help it.
"Oh someone's in trouble huh?"
Slowly walking towards it without freaking it out I bent down and started removing the vibes from his legs where it got struck.
Finally removing it I took the bunny in my hands.
His ears are so big. It's such a cute creature.
"You look just like this rabbit" I flinched at a sudden nowhere sound.
"Huh?" I turned around to find a kid looking at me with hands crossed and eyebrows raised.
"Wow, you look like a bunny!"
My ears turned red at his statement. Is it true?
"What do you mean?"
"You see, your face resembles a bunny. Just like the one in your hands"
I let the rabbit go and touched my face.
When the kid started laughing.
"You are so funny! How can you feel if you look like a bunny? You have to look in the mirror!"
(Don't ask me how an Indian kid and a Korean prince were able to communicate let's say they both were speaking English and in ancient times it was taught in schools as well. Which is a part of my imagination😁)
"I-i know okay? I was j-just-"
"Feeling it?" Saying this the kid again burst into laughter.
It made me laugh too.
"What is your name kid?"
"Hey don't call me kid!"
"Oh- okay okay! What is your name sir?"
I giggled. He is a cute human.
"I am shubham and I live near this forest. This rabbit is mine and doesn't take a step further" he said making me frown.
I took a step forward. And then realization hit me. It was a trap!
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!????!!"
And in the blink of an eye, I was hanging upside down on a tree.
"Aish, these people! I TOLD YOU NOT TO STEP FORWARD!" He shouted so I can listen to him.
"JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
He shook his head like I just disappointed him. And then took out a knife to cut the rope
I fell to the ground with a loud thud. It was mostly grass and mud so it didn't hurt much.
"Why are there so many traps?" I asked shubam who was busy playing with his rabbit.
"Uh..to keep wild animals away from our village," he said.
"Oh okay," I got up to walk ahead when he stopped me.
"Wait!" I turned around. He had left his rabbit and now his full attention was on me.
"Yes?"
"I told you about me. But you didn't tell me who are you. You don't look like a native. And your clothes look expensive." I looked at my clothes. He was right.
I wore simple attire instead of formal but compared to his outfit. It indeed looked expensive.

"I am Je- jungkook! You can call me jungkook"
I don't want to tell him that I belong to a royal family. I want to make my own identity. And this identity? It doesn't feel like mine.
"You have a different name," he said frowning.
"Yeah, I am not from India. I am from Korea actually"
His eyes widen.
"Ohhhhhh! So you are one of the workers with king Jeon? You are with them aren't you?"
Are they aware of our arrival? Maybe the king has already started preparing for our welcome that's why.
"Uh yeah, I am!"
"So? Where is the king now? When will they reach nagari?"
"Maybe tomorrow" I replied.
"Really? Wow! I have heard so much about the youngest prince that I want to meet him so badly" my eyes widen.
Have they heard of me? What have they heard?
"What have you heard about the prince?"
"That no one can beat him in fencing and he almost knows all types of fighting skills. Besides this, I have also heard he is handsome and very kind-hearted"
I felt my heart will burst this second. I have never heard someone praise me this much. Hell, even my father didn't say two words of appreciation to me.
"Who told you all this?" I asked as I wanted to know more
"I just heard my father talking to his friends. He had gone to Korea sent by the king himself for some work. And there he met the prince."
"Oh...." How can a man who knows nothing about me talk like they know so much about me and the one who should know about me? Do they even talk about me?
I shook my thoughts away. It is not the time to think about all of this
"If you are a royal worker, shouldn't you be aware of the prince's personality?"
"I-i am his friend so I wanted to know what others think of him"
"Oh what a considerate friend. But you know, about your prince being unbeatable in fencing?"
"Uh yeah? What about it?"
"He can beat anyone, but not our princess"
"Huh? Who?"
"Duh! Of course the princess of hriday nagari. She is the best in fencing and whoever challenged her has lost it"
I have heard about the princess. But didn't know she had these talents.
"Maybe but not in front of the prince " I smirked at him.
"We will see, who will win and who won't"
I laughed at his belief in his princess.
I bid him goodbye and then started walking inside the forest more. My eyes went to the bushes where there was a small earring shining. I went there and tried to take the earring out but it was stuck. So I moved it a little.
It finally came out. And before I could get up with the earring in my hand.
An arrow came flying towards me. But I was fast enough to dodge it but not so fast to completely save myself. It cut my arm.
"Ouch!" I hissed in pain.
"Oh no! Look nayani what have you done? It's a human!" A voice shouted.
I was sitting there with a bleeding arm when two girls came into my view. One was looking worried as hell.
"Are you okay?" My eyes looked into hers.
They were so attractive that I couldn't look away.
"Are you okay?" She asked again.
"Now that I saw you I am" I spoke like I was hypnotized by her beauty.
"What do you mean?"
"Uh I mean it is hurting" her eyes looked at my arm and she bent down to me.
She took her scarf and tore it. She wrapped it around my arm so tightly that I winced.
"I am sorry, this cloth will resist the flow of blood. You should come with me and I will do the proper dressing. I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you it's just I thought it was a wild animal"
"It's okay, by the way, I was here as I saw this got struck in the bushes. And now that I have seen you it looks like yours"
She looked at the earring I had in my hands and then her both hands went to her ears. Her eyes widened in realisation.
"Yes, it's mine! Thank you so much! It was given to me by my brother"
"Nayani you know what no need to take him to the palace, I have these medicines. Pitaji gave me these for this day only"
The other girl spoke.
Nayani, nice name.
I was looking at her. But realization soon hit me that it was getting dark and I had to get back to the camp as people might be searching for me. Even though they don't care but ajjuhmma does so I should leave.
"I-i am fine. I don't need any medicine. I have to go back." With that, I got up and started walking away.
"I AM SORRY ONCE AGAIN!!!" She shouted from behind.
I didn't look back at her as I couldn't resist smiling. She looked so cute.
But....who that beauty was?
I placed my hand on my heart and it was beating so fast as if I have ran miles just now.
"Aish..."

Thank you so much for reading!
Please vote and comment if you like the story.
~sofia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 760 28
Authour well this is my first time writing ff so there can be mistakes or you may not like it but idfc if u do not like it Bts- we will burn this wo...
199K 10.4K 52
Th : he is my mate. . . . Jk: my mate is dead. . . . When life gives you a second chance, you have to take it.. . . . Will jungkook be able to accept...
56.1K 1.6K 19
LOVE is a deep feeling of affection that you have for another person. LUST, on the other hand, is basically a physical attraction that leads to an ov...
5.1K 410 13
❛❛Promise me, you will come back? You will recognise me? You will make me yours?❞ Jane sobbed, holding his blood-stained hands tightly. ❛❛Y-You're...