Wind Demon (One Piece x Male...

By ThatOneDanganDude

(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued... More

Info (Updated)
Rubber Man
Off To The Sea!
Cat Burglar Nami!
The Pet Store
Treasure
Buggy The Clown
Up Up And Away!
Captain Usopp!
Kuro
The Boy Who Cried Pirate
Pirates!
Important DF A/N (Vote)
Hero Of The Village
The Strawhats!
Sanji The Chef
Don Krieg
Inconvenience
Hawk Eye
Zoro Vs Mihawk
Arlong Park
Fishmen Attacks
Backstabber
Arlong! Arlong! Arlong!
Arlong Pirates Vs Strawhats
Bitch I'm Drowning
Our Hope
Double Trouble (A/N)
Our Navigator
-----------------------------------------------
Loguetown
Luffy Dies
The Grand Line
Reverse Mountain
Laboon

Scardey Cat

1.4K 47 1
By ThatOneDanganDude

(3rd Person Pov)

"Oh no! That guy took Zoro's katanas!!!" Nami said watching from the side of the slope.

Zoro stood in the middle with one katana in his hand. "Give me back my katanas..!!"

"Give them back? Isn't your kataba already in your hand?" Sham mocked the swordsman.

"Oh right, before the battle starts.. I should.." He took the katanas off hid back.

"Get this junk out of the way!" Sham threw the two katanas down the slope making Zoro more pissed.

"Okay.. now thats better.." Sham licked his 'paws'.

"Don't treat others katanas.. with disrespect!!!" Zoro lunged towards the cat.

"Wow! Powerful!!" Usopp exclaimed being next to Nami.

"Damn it.. how could he treat my katanas like this!!!" Zoro ran towards his katanas.

"Zoro! Watch out!" Y/N tried warning the swordsman.

"..Did you think you actually cut me just now?" Sham jumped ontop of Zoro's back and sat.

"Too bad.. I have a very thin waist!!' He grabbed Zoro's arms.

"What!?" Zoro exclaimed. "That guy.. he's actually very thin!!' Usopp explained.

"Go Buchi!! It's your turn!!" Sham shouted at his brother.

"Okay got it, Sham!!" Buchi ran towards the fallen swordsman.

"Cat technique!!" He jumped in the air. "Buchi's..."

"Look out!!" Nami exclaimed.

"Drop kick!!"
Y/N quickly grabbed the swordsman before the cat brother landed on him.

"You okay?" The wind boy asked. "You saved me there, thanks." Zoro replied.

"W-Wow he's fast..!" Usopp commented. "And that cat brother.. he cracked the ground!!"

"Damn! He got away!!" Sham hissed. "You should hold him down properly, Sham!" Buchi complained.

"Sorry, sorry! I didn't even see that other guy come!" He explained.

"This time, I won't let them escape." Sham posed. "Of course." Buchi did the same.

"I'm not used to fighting with only one katana, but I have no choice.." Zoro held up his sole katana horizontal.

"Let's do it! Buchi!!"

"Give it to them, Sham!!"

"Cat attack!!" The green brother went to attack Zoro whilst the heavy one went to Y/N.

"Scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch!!" The two brother repeated as they used their claws to attack them.

"H-Hey Sham..." Buchi sweatdropped. "My attacks aren't working on him!!" Buchi exclaimed.

Y/N just stood there with a stoic face while he turns his torso back to normal.

"W-What with him! He just got scratched and isn't even bleeding!" Usopp yelled. "I didn't know he could do that!" Nami responded with the same amount of confusion.

"Take this!" Buchi threw one more attack but his hands were grabbed by Y/N.

"None of the attacks will work, cause I'm a wind man dummy!!" He grinned before using his other fist to punch him away with his strength.

"Zoro kick his ass!" Y/N shouted.

"Buchi!" Sham yelled for his brother. "You're fighting me!" Zoro quickly slashed the other brother but like last time it went through his shirt.

"You green bastard!" He started to attack again. "Oh no! Y/N is safe since he's a devil fruit user but Zoro can't handle any longer!" Nami exclaimed.

"What are you doing!?" She noticed Usopp taking out his slingshot.

"He can't counter that cat bastard! I'm going to help him."

"Eat this! 'Namariiboshi!!" He slinged a bullet at him.

Zoro noticed and jumped infront of the bullet using his shoulder to shield the bullet.

"Ah!?" Usopp stared.

"He's distracted!!" Sham yelled using his claws to attack Zoro.

"Zoro!!" Y/N yelled.

"How could you hit him!?" Nami shouted at the long nosed boy. "No.. no!! He.. he deliberately blocked it with his body..! Usopp uttered.

"He did that..!?" Nami took a look at the bleeding swordsman.

"Usopp baka!! Do you wanna die!?" Zoro yelled at the boy.

"Maybe he's trying to protect us..." Nami mumbled. "Huh!?"

"If the bullet had hit the enemy, he might have.. changed his target and attacked us." Nami explained.

"Then what do you think we can do..?" Usopp contemplated. "That guy.. he still has time to think about stuff like that..?"

'Damn.. if only I had one more sword..!' Zoro gritted his teeth.

"If this goes on.. I have to get his katanas back! If I can get Zoro his katanas he will definitely win!" Nami observed.

"In that case let me go!!" The long nosed boy argued.

"Don't overdo it! You're badly hurt!!" Nami jumped off the side and started running towards Zoro's katanas.

"Oi!! Nami stay back!" Y/N tried running after Nami.

"What is she doing..!?" Zoro noticed the orange haired girl.

"If only I can pass him the katanas..!!" As Nami was about to grab them Jango used his sharp pendulum to cut Nami's shoulder causing her to fall on the ground.

"What are you doing with those katanas?"

"Tsk! You bastard!" Y/N ran even faster at the hypnotist but Jango suddenly stopped in fear.

"...Ah!! I... I.. I can explain..!!' He quivered staring behind Y/N's shoulder.

"Huh..?" Y/N let out confused.

"Wah.." Sham stopped attacking and started shaking.

"Cap..cap.. captain.. Kuro..!!" The other pirates stuttered. "We.. we're done for.."

'Oh no! He chose such a bad time to appear!!' Usopp panicked.

"It has been pretty long since dawn. I was wondering why the plan wasn't carried out.." Kuro said.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" He shouted causing the other pirates to drop in fear.

"I didn't expect you to be held up by these kids.. the Kuro Neko Pirates has been reduced to a truly sad state.. isn't that right, Jango!?!"

"But..but that day you said that we could let the kid go.. cause he couldn't affect our plans!!" Jango shivered.

"Yes, I did say that.."

"So what!? He indeed still cannot affect our plans, I expected that he would come after us. I just didn't expect your uselessness! I don't want anymore excuses." Jango scoffed.

"You said we're useless..!?" Sham said. "Don't look down on us, Captain Kuro.." Buchi slowly stood up.

"Indeed you were very powerful. But that's in the past.."

"What are you trying to say?" Captain Kuro looked down at the two cats.

"Hey! Shut up Buchi!! Sham!!" Jango warned the two but they didn't listen.

"That was three years ago..!! You've been pampering yourself in this village! But we never stopped our attacks!!" Sham began.

"We've attacked quite alot of villages.. and sank many ships..!!" Buchi added.

"We won't allow ourselves to be killed.. for a stupid reason like 'a failed plan'!!" Sham yelled.

"You've been inactive for three years! Do you think you can still beat us, the 'Nyanban Brothers'!?" Buchi yelled.

"That's true.."

"If those two gang up, even Captain Jango can't beat them.. it's a fact that they are our strongest team.." The pirates muttered in the crowd.

"You're no longer our captain!" Buchi shouted. "Instead of being killed silently, we might as well kill you first!!" The brother ran at him.

"SHAAAAAA...!!" They both attacked him at the same time.

"Who did you say.. you were going to kill?" Kuro appeard behind them.

"When.. did he get behind then!?" Usopp questioned. "Ah.. it's the 'silent step'!!" The pirates yelled.

"What a weird looking weapon.." Zoro commented.

"He's behind us!?" The brother quickly turned around to be met with nothing.

"Huh?"

"Dis..disappeared!?"

"You're right.. I really don't feel to active." Kuro put his arms around the two brothers from behind.

"You're also right, I'm no longer your captain.. I am only thr 'client' in this plan!! A client who will kill if the plan fails!!"

"This is the first time I see that the Nyanban Brothers get caught..!!"

"What are you still hoping for..? His 'silent step'.. even if he faces 50 assasins he can kill them all silently.. we can't escape from his plans." Jango began.

"Plus.. when I met up with him he sent a shiver down my spine when I saw that he still kept that 'habit' in order to avoid scratching himself with his 'cat claws'

"He picked up that habit of pushing his glasses up.. this proves that he hasn't forgotten how to fight..!"

"Ouch!" Buchi cried as Kuro used the tip of his very long claw to touch his neck.

"After three quiet years.. it seems that I've become more generous.. I give you five minutes if you can't settle this in five minutes.."

"None will escape my wrath! I will kill all of you!!"

"I don't wanna die..!!" The other pirates screeched.

"Damn it!! We actually let this gut stay in our village for three years.!?" Usopp stared at him.

"With five minutes we can settle this!!" Jango yelled.

"Him!! We can finish him off..! We can get up the slope!!" He pointed at Zoro.

"That's right! He was no match for just Sham just now!!" Buchi got ready to attack.

"No problem!! We can take care of him in five seconds!!"

"Zoro!!" Nami exclaimed. "Your katanas!" She kicked them up the slope.

"Stupid girl.. how dare you kick my katanas...!!"

"So how are you going to repay me?" Nami held her wounded shoulder.

"Ah.. thanks!!" He grabbed his katanas.

"Shyaaa!!! STOP DREAMING EVEN WITH THREE SWORDS YOURE STILL NO MATCH FOR US!" They rushed towards him.

"You don't know the difference.. between using three swords and using 'three swords style'!" Zoro put the white one in his mouth.

"Tora.."

"Heh.." Y/N amusingly chuckled as he saw the other pirates reaction.

"With.. with only one slash..!! The Nyanban Brothers are.."

Zoro pointed one of his katana at Kuro.

"Don't worry.. within five minutes I'll kill all of you!! With no exceptions!"

"Let's see you try it." Kuro pushed up his glasses.

"Hah...hah.. those guys.. damn them.. I will kill both of them.." The big one whined.

"Cap..captain!! Captain Jango!! Hypnotize me!!" He crawled towards his captain.

"He's still alive! You were too nice.." Kuro chuckled.

'Becauss his blubber is too thick..' Zoro commented.

"UWAAAAA..!!" Buchi stood up with an exceedingly amount of strength.

"It's.. it's hypnotism again?" Zoro exclaimed.

"Damn how annoying! I'll have to beat this loser all over again!" Y/N got ready to attack.

'This guy is troublesome! He could cracked the ground so easily before.. and he still got up even after getting punched by Y/N and slashed by me!! What will happen if he's powered up!' Zoro gritted his teeth.

"Hmm?"

'This is my chance! I have to go and wake him up! Really how can he still be sleeping when we're in grave danger!!' Nami bolted towards Luffy.

"What do you think you're doing, sly little girl!!" Jango threw his pendulum at her direction.

"Everyone is fighting with wound and this guy just sleeps!!"

"Wake up!!" She stepped on his head.

"NAMI! LOOK OUT! DUCK!" Y/N yelled out. "Ah!" Nami saw the pendulum.

"Ouch!!" Luffy exclaimed as Nami's hoove was still on his face.

"I'll split you into two..!" Jango yelled as Nami tried getting away.

"That's.. a blade!! Not just an ordinary pendulum for hypnotism!!" Usopp shook.

"Was that you Nami!" Luffy stood up. "How dare you step on my face!" The pendulum landed on the back of Luffy's head.

"Ah!! That kid is still alive..!" Jango exclaimed.

"He woke up.. at the wrong time.. or should I say the right time!?" Zoro grunted.

"It's him..!?" Kuro questioned. 'I thought he fell of the cliff and died'

Luffy stomped his foot stopping himself from falling down.

"Impossible!! He's still standing!!" Jango yelled as Luffy harshly grabbed the pendulum and threw it off his head that was sprouting blood.

"He's really something.." Zoro sweated. "What a weird guy." Y/N anxiously grinned.

"That..." Luffy grabbed the back of his head. "HURTS...!!!!!!" He yelled.

"We're doomed..! With those three up now it will be impossible to finish them off in 5 minutes!!" The other pirates cowered.

"That really hurts!!" Luffy yelled at Nami. "It wasn't me!!" She insisted before dropping on her knees.

"You're shoulders injured?" Luffy asked when he saw her gripping her shoulder.

"I'm alright.. I've done my best, the rest is up to you!" She told him.

"This is a battle that we definitely.. cannot lose!!" She softly smiled at her 'captain'.

"You.." Luffy smiled back. "I'm doing it for the treasure!" Nami grinned.

"Treasure shouldn't matter.." Luffy frowned as he put on his strawhat again.

"Heh.. even the evil butler is here.." Luffy stared at him.

"In three more minutes all of you will be dead." Kuro checked his watch.

"What..? There's no hope left..!! Even though we have Captain Jango and Buchi-san, but only three more minutes..!! How can we finish these people..!!?" The other pirates panicked.

"Buchi! We don't have anymore time! You go and kill the guy with the stomach band!! I'll deal with the strawhat kid and wind kid..!" The hypnotist ordered.

"..."

"Kurahador!!! Stop it!!" A feminine voice rang through the slope.

"Kaya!! Why.. why are you here!?" Usopp exclaimed.

"Oh! Isn't that the Mistress of the mansion? She's the target of the mission!!" Jango noticed.

"Then.. we don't have to go to the village!? If we can just kill her now.."

"You suprised me.. Mistress.. what are you doing here..?" Captain Kuro put on his act.

"Merry told me everything." She said. "..Oh? He didn't die? I didn't.. show any mercy to him." Kuro adjusted his glasses.

'No..!! He really.. isn't the Kurahador I know..!!' She thought.

"I'm.. really sorry.. Usopp-san!!" Kaya clenched her fist.

"Maybe you can't forgive ne so easily but.. I really can't believe.. that Kurahador is a pirate!!" She subtly shivered.

"Nevermind that why are you here didn't i tell you to run away?! These pirates are after your life!! " Usopp yelled at the blonde girl.

"Aren't you fighting as well!?" She teared up. "We treated you so badly.. and yet you're here fighting even with those wounds.."

"We're different I.. I a brave warriors of.." He got interrupted.

"Kurahador! If you want my money I will give it all to you!! Please leave the village!!" Kaya yelled.

"You're wrong, Mistress.. it's not only money I'm after. I also want 'piece of mind' I spent three years trying to gain the villagers trust I feel at peace here." He explained.

"Only when I have obtained 'peace and money'.. will my plans be complete. That's why having my crew attack the village, and making you leave a will at your death is essential."

"Kaya, run!! Don't bother negotiating with him! He's no longer the butler you knew!!" Usopp tried warning Kaya.

"A pistol.."

"Leave this village!!" Kaya pointed her pistol at him.

"So you've become stronger in these years.." He scoffed.

"Do you still remember? A lot has happened in the last three years since your parents passed away, we've been together for quite some time."

"We took boat rides together.. went to town together.. when you're down with a fever I always stayed by you to take care of you.. we shared our troubles and our joys I've served you tirelessly!"

"I suffered taking care of this nosy little Mistress.. I've suffered waiting for so long.. all this so that I can kick you today!" He said as Kaya started crying.

"I was a captain in the past.. and I had to serve such a young, naive little girl obsequious.."

"Deliberately trying to make her like me.. can you understand how demeaning my days have been!" Kaya dropped her Pistol.

"Argh...!!!" Usopp lunged at the pirate.

"Usopp-kun.. now that I think of it, I.. still haven't thanked you for that punch you gave me last time.." He hovered behind Usopp.

"You hit me really hard-"

"Wha.. what?!! Captain Kuro got knocked down!" Jango shouted.

"If you really hate being hit.. I must make sure I hit you a few hundred more times!!" Luffy grinned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 273 12
After saving Vivi's kingdom and one Nico Robin joining the Cosmic Pirates continue their journey in the grand line as they discover the island in the...
27.4K 1K 8
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‚๐„ | ๐‘.๐™๐Ž๐‘๐Ž | ใ„จ โŸŠ in which, an archer and and a swordsman join a stretchy straw hat pirate in his journey as they avoi...
2.1K 15 5
Nami is a Rich Girl who you could call a little spoiled, so one day her caretaker Genzo sends her to a public school called "New world University"...
1.1M 47.2K 124
(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw Hat pirates who came in search of the s...