Tesoro

By lovinraura_

A man in power. A woman that craves it. - Success Laura Marano was certain she was destined to reach it, onc... More

Chapter 0 -
01 | Change
02 | Mr. Lynch
03 | Pretentious Prick
04 | New Strategy
05 | Fire And Ice
06 | Wicked Game
07 | The Cutie
08 | Earn It
09 | Trust
10 | Office Gossip
11 | Phone Number
12 | Questions
13 | Stolen Cigarette
14 | Cut The Tension
15 | Guilty
17 | Wife
18 | Flirt
19 | Gift
20 | Counting
21 | Bloody Lips
22 | Cold Shoulder
23 | A Lynch
24 | Gloves
25 | The Welcoming
26 | Kiss, Don't Tell
27 | In A Different Way
28 | A Mean One
29 | Clothes Off
30 | Ice Skin
31 | I'm Not Nice
32 | The Breakdown
33 | Louie's Disaster
34 | Exposed Secrets
35 | Aftermath
36 | Between us
37 | Mystery Girl
38 | Hawk
39 | Apart of me
40 | Trouble
41 | My World
42 | Sour Thoughts
43 | Lost In Love
44 | Locket
45 | Stained
46 | Nightmare Of A Dream
47 | His Smile
48 | My Love Or My Life
49 | I Need You
50 | Epilogue
51 | Epilogue
New Announcement

16 | Lollipop

635 74 75
By lovinraura_

Laura's Pov

I slipped off the dress I was wearing, watching it hit the ground.

Right next, I removed my bra, then my underwear.

I'd already taken off any make up, jewelry, or extensions. It was just me and my messy hair- as I stared at myself in the tall mirror of our bathroom.

I tilted my head to the side, rubbing my neck with my hands, as I waited for the water to fill my bath.

I'd been a while since I'd had one. I never usually got the time.

But, tonight I got off work early, and early, for me, was one am.

Either way, the apartment was quiet. I'm certain that even if anyone was awake- they were probably in their rooms, on their phones.

And we had an extra bathroom, so locking myself in this one wasn't going to cause an issue.

All mine.

I felt sleepy, a little tired physically, yet.. my heart yearned for something... someone.

Someone to touch, to play with, to adore, to kiss.

I felt frustrated, sure.

One long day. One longer night- he was everywhere.

And here I was, staring at myself in the mirror- lost in thought. Staring at my body to remind myself I had one, underneath all that pressure, control, and articles of clothing.

It was just me. A fucking human.

I managed to snatch my eyes off the mirror in time to turn off the water of the bath, and before getting in- I put on some music.

It was random. I didn't care- just something to excite my brain, keep it busy. It wasn't too loud, but just right.

As I slowly got in the warm, bubbly bath, a sigh of relief escaped my lips.

The contrast between the me just minutes ago.. freezing in the car, and now .. oh, so satisfying.

I let myself rest my head back, then picked up a lollipop I'd placed earlier at the side of the bath.

Yes, we had a jar of them. I'd just bought a bunch recently.

I feel like people underrate them. When you were young, you sucked on lollipops, then you grew up and you greyed your lungs with ciggarettes.

Either way, one of them was more flavorful, and by my standards, very much adult like.

This round, big, cherry lolli.

I chuckled at myself, as I placed it in my mouth before I got my arms and hands completely wet.

I intended on staying here a while tonight. If it were for a quick bath, I would've taken a shower.

But I wanted to stay here.. close my eyes and simply.. linger.

The song that'd been playing, that I'd fail to recognize, changed with another one.

This one I knew, however, it seemed like this was a different version. A slower one.

"Take it or leave it
Baby take it or leave it"

I hummed, and started to actually rub and cleanse my body.

"But I know you won't leave it
'Cause I know that you need it, ah"

The cleansing turned into longer strides of touching, and I stretched my neck, before leaning forward to stretch more of my muscles.

"Look in the mirror
When I look in the mirror
Baby I see it clearer
Why you wanna be nearer, ah"

As I ran my hands over legs and onto my thighs I realized, I was liking this song- it was making me feel good.

So I started slowly dancing to it instead.

"I'm not surprised
I sympathize, ah"

Humming, I ran my hands through my hair, wetting them in the water.

"I can't deny
Your appetite, ah"

A giggle escaped my throat- and I carefully pulled out the lollipop from my mouth- as to not get soap or bubbles on it.

It seemed as though the shots I'd taken before leaving the bar were just now affecting me fully.

"You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back"

I smiled, running a hand down the shape of my body as I rested back.

"Don't see a point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me too" I repeated, licking my lips as I grinned.

It was fucking hilarious- yet pleasing.

"You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back
Don't see a point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me too"

I put the lollipop back in my mouth, then continued on, touching my boobs up and down, squeezing a nipple in between my two fingers.

"You got a fetish for my love
You got a fetish for my love"

And it was too late. I was already gone.

I could almost feel his hands on me.

"You got a fetish for my love"

My eyebrows narrowed, as I swollowed- careful with the lollipop in my mouth.

"Reaching your limit
Say you're reaching your limit"

The thought of his breath on my neck excited me. The thought of his hands on my body, touching me, lit me on fire.

The thought of that smile... oh, my hand was carefully sliding down, as I closed my eyes shut.

"Going over your limit
But I know you can't quit it, ah"

Teasing, taunting- I know he couldn't possibly give it to me so fast, so I only touched around, and under my thighs as my legs spread further.

"Something about me
Got you hooked on my body
Take you over and under and twisted up like origami, ah"

Come on.. almost there.

His hand, yes, I could imagine it. His hands were big, strong, yet there was tiny cuts on them- scares I'd seen.

Those hands, were touching me. Those fingers.. they were teasing me.

"I'm not surprised
I sympathize, ah"

I wanted to bite my lip- but I couldn't, lollipop still on my mouth. I sucked on it instead, moving my tounge around.

I inserted one, two.. three fingers, and nearly dropped that cheery flavored sweet in the bathtub from the jump.

"I can't deny
Your appetite, ah"

Carefully, my hands moved up and down, teasing once again.

I knew he'd be pleased. I knew he'd be turned on. I knew he'd fucking love this.

His one hand would be on my breast- the other stroking me just like this.

"You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back
Don't see a point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me"

The strokes were easy, slow, turned quicker, as my breath hitched to my throat.

I could feel his hand on my throat.

"You got a fetish for my love
You got a fetish for my love
You got a fetish for my love"

Faster, no, harder- deeper.

Fuck.

"You got a fetish for my love
You got a fetish for my love"

I had to figure it out.. how he'd do it. He'd touch me right where I wanted him to, then quicken the pace.

Only then, his hands would go deeper, and he'd reposition himself on me- staring with those lustful eyes.

The same eyes that stared at the back of my neck as I completed paperwork. The same ones that analyzed my movements on stage.

"The way you walk, the way you talk
I blame you 'cause it's all your fault"

The male voice surprised me, but I laughed- almost chocking on that stupid lollipop.

"Ya playin' hard, don't turn me off
Ya acting hard, but I know you soft"

My body practically moved with the beat, and against the bathtub- in and out of the bubbles.

"You my fetish, I'm so with it
All these rumors bein' spreaded
Might as well go 'head and whip it
'Cause they sayin' we already did it"

I wanted to let out a string of curse words, but I couldn't, or I'd drop the lollipop. My teeth held onto the stick, biting, hard.

"Call on Gucci if you ever need and
I'll be South Beach in the drop top gleamin'
Order diamonds, Aquafina
Just need you in a blue bikini"

My fingers went in deeper, and I was completely distracted from the music. I couldn't hear, or speak- just cry out.

Salvia was forming in my mouth, but the lollipop was still there, so.. it trickled down my lip... then chin, and tickled down my neck.

"You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back"

I was close- in a minute, i was already there.

Fuck, I could see him bringing me this close- then, see my juices on his hand.

"Don't see a point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me too"

Once I opened my eyes, I noticed, I truly did come.

Dizzy- disoriented- the music change made me even more confused.

I sat there for a second, pulling my hand back, as the lollipop finally fell into the water in front of me.

I stared at it as it floated.. blinking in disbelief.

I hadn't realized how much I'd bit down on the stick- there was bite marks on it.

Then, my nose scrunched at the sight, as I whispered "ew".

Well, it had gotten significantly smaller since I'd originally put it in my mouth, but still- I wasn't bathing in sugar.

So I pulled that out, and now quickly moved my hands, washing myself properly.

I assumed It'd gotten late, and only once I got out of the bathtub- and put a towel on, as well as shut off that darn music, did I just notice it was almost three am.

A sigh escaped my throat, as I put my hair into a towel too, noticing in the mirror my lips, and tounge were stained red.

Great.

I cleaned up the bathroom before I could open the door- good.. no evidence of the crime scene left.

As I left the bathroom, it was dead silent.

I only opened the bedside lamp to my bed as I searched for a pair of underwear in my closet.

I found some cute white ones... and only then, did I stop to think critically about what I'd just done.

I'd masturbated, and I came, only.. to thoughts of Ross Lynch.

My eyes widened a little- it shouldn't have been surprising, considering most people did treat themselves regularly, and Ross, well.. he was pretty.

He was very pretty.

The shock, came from one fact only.

After my last relationship, my relationship with my body had been screwed up a little. I wasn't sure how to take care of myself, never mind please myself.

We dated for so long, and he'd been the one to steal my virginity back when we were teenages.

We dated, broke it off again, then reunited more recently, where he really put the nail in my coffin.

Anyway- as not to get off topic- I'd never masturbated before him since I was relatively younger.

After we broke up, it took a bit, but I tried it.

It didn't work. I wasn't sure what to do. It felt like I was digging at myself instead of pleasing. Obviously, I didn't come.

Not that time, or the time after, or the other one after.

When we broke up for the second time, it took me a while to get myself together again, and while at this time I knew myself.. my body better, I still couldn't for the life of me make myself come.

Yes, it'd be pleasing for a bit, yet I'd get cut off. I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong- I was getting off to fantasies, movie scenes, book scenes too at one point.

So I tried one night stands... then got attached to the guy, so clearly didn't work. He wasn't that great anyway.

Not once did I come.

But of course... this time around, at the sheer thought of Ross, I did.

I shuddered at the realization- putting on that pair of clean underwear and a white strapped top, before getting into my warm bed and putting on an alarm.

It was late. It was fucking late. I'd have to face him tomorrow after all of that.. what the fuck had I done.

What was wrong with me?

I should've been celebrating the fact that for once, I'd pleased myself fully- felt content and happy.

And in a way, I did feel that.. but there was a lot of new pressure on me, once I realized Ross.. was why.

The one man I couldn't have, my body craved.

,,,

The next day, I'd arrived to work early.

Well, I was actually on time, but considering Ross wasn't there- I felt early.

It was a bit odd for him not to arrive first, but I weaved it off.

I wasn't going to complain about the universe giving me a bit more time before he came by. I wasn't sure I could even look at him in the eye after last night, never mind speak to him.

For a moment there this morning, I thought it was a dream, but reality checked with me rather quickly.

Nope, not a wet dream. I couldn't hide behind the excuse of 'It was my brain, not me'.

It was me.. well, more so my body.

Still, the sight of the lollipops in the jar in the kitchen this morning gave me quick flashbacks. I got out of the house rather quickly with Camille.

I said a quick good morning to the employees before locking myself in the office- I felt all sorts of unprofessional, undeserving to be where I stood.

I shoved that internal conflict deep down, trying to concentrate on the fucking paperwork.

I couldn't, so I sat back on my chair, spinning from side to side instead, like a child.

Sure, my mind was a mess, but at least I'd picked some comfortable clothes today. I felt warm even in the rainy weather.

After thirty or more minutes, I was starting to feel weird being there by myself. I kept glancing at the door, expecting someone to walk in.

Expecting him.

He never did, but the more I waited, the more people were knocking on the door, walking in and asking if I knew whether Ross was going to be at work today- they needed him to ask on certain things.

Obviously, I had no clue where he was, and tried to help from my perspective instead. Some of the things he'd planned- I had to ask him about before I ordered too much of a big move.

Another hour later.

Where is he?

Did he get sick? Did he travel somewhere without telling me? Is he doing something else business related behind my back? Did he sleeep through his alarm?

It was unlike him, and it was making me more pissed off as I thought about it.

After the third person walking in needing to speak to him, I was over it- I picked up my phone, and looked through my contacts.

He'd called me once, so his number should be here.

I pressed on one of the numbers, tapping my fingers across the table as it rang- unsure if it was the right number or not.

Well, I would never find out. He didn't pick up.

I sighted.

Another hour passed by, and I tried two more times.

At this point, there was no point to it- it was too late. There was no way he was coming in today.

So, I settled for a day on my own in the office, and after a few minutes of work, I got up again- and walked out of the office to check on what the others were doing.

Once I got there, Camille looked away from her laptop "Laura"

"Hey there" I weaved a hand.

She chuckled, shaking her head "Is Ross coming in today?"

"You're the fifth person to ask me that" I crossed my arms "I don't know. He won't pick up his phone. I have no idea where he is"

"That's odd" she raised an eyebrow.

It's not like Ross was irresponsible or careless when it came to work, actually, I'd argue he was too strict when it came to it- with himself and others. He loved obeying by the rules of professionalism.

Either way, I walked around a bit more- checking on everyone.

I especially made sure to see what the new employees were doing. We'd hired a lot of younger people in the office, with not a lot of experience- Ross said we needed the fresh hair.

Fresh air came with a little bit of trouble however. They didn't know how to act- and most of the time when I passed by them, they giggled like small children.

I could only smile at the antics.

Just as I was about to pass to the hallway to leave, I noticed the elevator doors open.

It was... Ross.

I came to a halt at the sight- he looked.. messy.

His hair though it was always sort of messy, today it seemed like it didn't know which direction to go first. His outfit shocked me more- he was wearing a leather jacket and black jeans- in the office.

Wearing all black- he'd also put on a mask to cover up the lower area of his face, and as he approached- his walk wasn't stable.

"Good morning" he turned to me- almost like there was no one else in the room, when actually, we were surrounded by our other employees sitting on their desks- all staring at him.

I looked up at him- eyebrows narrowed. He'd never greeted me good morning thus far, so this was a first.

"Ross?" I questioned, blinking "You're three hours late"

The deep cut on his forehead, that looked fresh, red, underneath his bangs, actually freaked me out even more.

"I know I know" he murmured, looking around like he wasn't sure where to concentrate.

"You don't look okay" I reached out to touch his shoulder.

He looked at me- and only then, did I notice his eyes roll back, then close.

He lost control of his body almost immediately - and my eyes widen, as I reached out to catch his head.

"Ross!" screams and gasps surrounded the office.

I held him by the shoulders but he weighed way more then me, so his lower half hit the ground.

I managed to sit on the ground, and place his head on my lap- still shocked.

"Alcohol!" I yelled, looking up "Don't act innocent now. I know some of you are sneaking it in!"

Immediately, Mario- one of the newer guys gave me a bottle that looked like a bottle of water.

I opened it quickly, and it reeked of vodka.

I took off his mask and placed the bottle underneath his nose- my other arm wrapped around his chest. At this point I could see everyone's feet gathered around us.

"Call the ambulance!" I looked up.

"On it" Camille nodded quickly- phone already at her ear.

His whole lower part of his face was bloody. Nose- mouth, cuts on his jawline.

The more I started at him, the more tears welled up.

As Camille spoke on the phone, Ross came to.

He opened his eyes slowly- my hands, still wrapped around him, were practically shaking now from the shock.

"Are you okay?" my eyebrows narrowed, as I brushed the hair off his face instead.

He started at me- blinking slowly.

"Don't you fucking dare close those eyes Lynch" I theratened.

"He's bleeding!" someone pointed out- and I looked back at the side of hip- the red splotch of blood on his shirt.

As everyone else tried to keep the blood at bay I unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his pants, so he could breathe.

Once I was done, I stared at him "Shit"

"Tesoro" he spoke up- still looking out of it.

My heartbeat quickened, as a tear escaped my eye.

"Don't call me that now" I whispered, holding onto his head.

He fell in and out of consciousness as I held the alcohol near his nose- finally, the ambulance arrived.

It took three guys to hold him up to take him downstairs, and lay him on the stretcher.

"Family?" one of the nurses questioned as two others placed him inside the ambulance "Any family?"

I looked back at everyone, and they were all looking back and forth to each other.

"Laura-" Camille spoke up.

"He doesn't have anyone here" I shook my head at her, before nodding at the nurse and walking in the ambulance.

I sat next to him, as the doors closed- they'd placed an oxygen mask on him.

I had no idea what was wrong with him- I didn't know if his injures were deep enough to kill him, but the sheer thought of that made me panic.

Wake up.

⋆˚☽。⋆.

Honestly I wanted to cut this chapter way earlier and you would've been left on quite the cliffhanger so be grateful as it's not as bad

Updating quickly these last few days bc I'm genuinely very excited about this story and I have too much time in my hands currently, so don't mind me.

See... you get a nice juicy cheery flavored lollipop, and think "yum". I get one, and scenes like the first one you just read pop into my head.

We are not the same 😭

Good luck looking at lollipops the same way again.

Either way this version of fetish is 🤌 you can have your own fun with it lol

It's quite the drastic change from one scene to the other, so how do you feel? Anything you want to point out about the first or second scene?

I'm very very curious to hear your opinions. I love you so much. Thank you for liking the story :)

And.. the next chapter is pretty much almost completed. I've done a lot of progress. The quicker you vote and comment, the quicker it'll be unlocked :)

- G

56 votes and 61 comments required for next chapter!

follow my book's Instagram page for more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...
137K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...
6.5K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...
18.3K 487 22
"Thousands of hot, famous, teenage guys in LA, and I had to make the stupid mistake of picking Ross Lynch to be my launchpad to fame." Courtney rants...