Don't blame me

By floraacupid

[On hold till I get better] 4 years ago Four didn't just left his absuive father, he left his little sister. ... More

introduction
choosing ceremony-one
Training-two
Wounds can heal-three
jealous-four
Not all men-five
Party with obstacles-six
first true kiss-seven
Pray-eight
Stay as duo-nine
the fence-ten
confessing-eleven
first-twelve
jealous, Daisy?-thirteen
infirmary-fourteen
war games-sixteen
vistors day-seventeen
Explanations-eighteen
Siblings-nineteen
tears and kisses-twenty
Announcement
Announcement

beaten up-fifteen

934 18 6
By floraacupid

"Daisy! You have to wake up." I grumbled as I heard Eric's soft morning voice. "Sweety it's 7 am Me and Four are gonna wake the initiates in 30 minutes."

"Ugh...I don't wanna stand up." I grumbled into my pillow but then looked at Eric and his kind of messy hair, "You know you should let your hair loose more often. The gel lets you seem more...intimidate."

"Maybe I want that," Eric smirked at me but I just rolled my eyes and tried to get up as I felt a slight pain in the places I got tattoed.

"I hate you..." I grumbled and rolled away from him.

"I know you don't," Eric whispered so quietly I barely heard it.

"Maybe." I giggled into the pillow. My body tried to get up but it just didn't work.

"Shit Daisy! Four is here!" Eric yelled and I looked up in shock to see Eric on his phone writing hysterically.

I got up climbing onto Eric to get his phone.

I saw a button to make a voice message and honestly, my brother would know what's up.

"Tobiiii! Why can't you let me sleep once? I hate you! Now go back to sleep your arse!"

Four

Eric, we have to wake the initiates!

Give me 10 mins
[Read]

I'm standing in front of your door

So no!

Jeez Four! Let them sleep.
[Read]

Since when are you so sympathetic to them

Maybe I've had a great start but you ruined it
[Read]

Just come out now! What could take so long?

Voice message:13 sec
[Read and heard]

Daisy?

What are you doing here?

Listen, young lady! I'm gonna break this door if you don't answer me right now!

Okay, Mom! XD
[Read]

DAISY EVELYN EATON!

Don't call me that!

;)
[Read]

I crawled from Eric and stood up changing into one of Eric's hoodies and my leggings.

Tobi was knocking furious and I opened it smiling at him like nothing happened.

He hushed me inside and sat down on the couch with a huff.

"Do you know what could happen if someone's gonna see you?" My brother hissed at me as Eric came out. Shirtless. Not what Four would want.

"Don't act like that. You do it with Tris all the time!" I ignored Eric even though it was hard and just discussed it with my brother.

"Young lady! You do not say that!" He pointed at me with his finger.

"Anyways! Visitor day. Ehh tomorrow?" I changed the subject.

"Yes. Tía is coming. Don't worry!" Tobi assured me and I smiled at the thought of my aunt with Artemis.

"Right. More of a problem is Marcus." I more whispered it than said it out loud and even though Eric still heard it and brought me a glass of water.

"Why?" My brother looked confused.

"Tobi. I don't think you understand! Everyone in our family is standing in his danger. And honestly? I don't want Tía and everyone else to be in his power!"

"And what do you mean by that?" My brother was confused and I knew he couldn't know it because he was here and not with me.

"When I was at Erudite. He threatened tía. And as she didn't want to tell where I was she hid me in Amity. After I came back tía had a blue eye and a broken nose. She has a scar above her eyebrow. And it's from Marcus." My brother looked at me in shock because we never told him that. We never told anyone not even Jeanine.

"Alright. If he'll come. I'll take care of you." My brother said and stood up.

"But now!" He looked at Eric with an angrier look, "We have to wake the initiates and get you to the fucking dorm without anyone noticing!"

"Sorry," I said making myself smaller than I already was.

"Easy. Take the elevator." Eric shrugged his shoulders.

"THERE IS A FUCKING LIFT AND NO ONE WANTED TO TELL ME?" I was furious, all this time I had to go up this stair to my brother and Eric and no one wanted to tell me that.

"Just for leaders." Eric led us to a door and pushed the button not even a second later the door opened and we were welcomed with a lift just out of glass.

"Okay. I think I'm gonna take the stairs." I said honestly looking down and getting a shiver.

"You're such a crybaby!" My brother rolled his eyes and got a raging look from Eric.

"Come on nothing can happen. This elevator was produced by Erudite. Do you trust them now?" Eric asked in a calming way and I got into the lift.

"If something happens and I'm gonna die I want you both to take the blame!" I looked at them both and they knew I was serious.

The brood blonde guy pushed the button '2' and the lift moved.

My breathing was sharp and heavy while I was clinging onto the posture stick

"Dais. Calm down." Tobi padded my shoulder.

"Nah. Not happening." I shook my head my eyes squeezed so I didn't see anything.

A 'ding' sounded and I heard the doors open.

I opened my eyes and strutted out of it like I didn't was a wimp in that lift.

"I still don't understand how anyone can walk in those heels." My brother shook his head as I walked in the middle of both boys.

"Well, some can some can't. I can. And honestly, you're taller with them like Marlene said, so you seem more intimate." We walked to the sleeping dorm where everyone was still sleeping.

Eric and Four snorted and I stopped.

"What is it?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"It's just...you don't look more intimidated with them just more like a sweet little girl." My brother snorted again and both of the boys burst out laughing. If I didn't feel offended I would've liked to see them laughing. Together. Over something they share their opinion. Together.

‐‐‐‐-----------------------

We were in the training room waiting for Four to make a statement. Eric was standing beside him but quietly like a stone.

"So I want you to fight again. This time you don't get the choice you probably want. I still want you to fight fare."

Daisy-Drew

Molly-Christina

Peter-Tris

I snorted. Tris against Peter. This would be fun to watch.

"First up Drew and Daisy." My brother yelled and we took off our shoes. I went on the mat standing in my fight stance.

Drew threw the first punch which I dodged but he was quicker than me and with the other hand, he got me in my rips which were still a little sore.

"Now you don't look that good anymore," Drew smirked at me and I tried to punch him in his gut but he blocked me and turned my arm around so hard I squealed in pain.

I kicked him with my knee which made him stumble back and was forced to let go of me.

I kicked him in his right side but he slipped me to the ground which let me release a gasp. He got on top of me and pushed my rips.

"Now are you going to run to your daddy?" Drew made a crying mimic. He caught my eye and I was limb as fuck.

You're as useless as your brother!

"I'm gonna teach you obedience!" Drew whispered in my ear and I kicked him but it didn't matter he was too strong for me in this situation.

"Just give up and go back where you belong!" He spat at me and I didn't even care that tears were spilling.

The last thing I saw was Eric running and pushing Drew off me and Peter pushing everyone away to fight Drew before everything went black.

-----------------------------

My eyes were trying to decipher where I was because everything was blurry. I tried to get up even though I was sore.

"Nah nah nah. Not so fast." Mary pushed me down slightly and that's when I noticed Eric sitting at my bed looking at me.

"Eric? Is everything alright?" I asked him and he smiled slightly.

"I'm the one who should ask you that."

"So Daisy. It's not that bad. Just the rips your face looks good if you want to ask but your rips need about 2 days to heal." Mary said and gave me a glass of water and a pill. I took it without question.

"Which rank am I?" Was the first thing which got on my mind.

"Uriah's 1. Peter is 2. Edward is 3. Drew is 4. and you are 5." Eric stated.

"What about the stiff?" I asked and Eric chuckled huskily.

"You don't care that Drew is in front of you?"

"Well yes but that's not important." I waved it off and he chuckled again.

"Well, she's out."

"What?" I asked kinda confused because the stage doesn't end till 2 days.

"Today is the war games tomorrow is the visiting day and then you'll have your final fights it doesn't make sense for her she's under the red line." He says in a monotone voice.

"I have to get ready. The war games are starting soon." I said getting up and ignoring the slight pain.

"Nope. Not happening." Eric pushed me back, "Didn't you hear Mary? She said 2 days of no training."

"Come on Eric!" This time I stood up and I was walking towards Eric.
"I've got this."

He was so close to me and was brushing a hair strand out of my face. He was wearing hospital clothes and I giggled a bit at that sight.

"I didn't say you don't. But the risk of you getting hurt is too high." He kissed me on the forehead before he walked out of the room and Peter walked in with the vests they wear at those games.

He pulled something from under his jacket.
"Take it. The train will leave in thirty minutes. I know you got this!" He says and hugs me tight.

"Thank you so much, Peter!" I shrieked excitedly.

"I love you, Dais. But please don't get hurt. I have to go now! Hurry up!" He runs out of the room and I quickly changed into my old clothes then this hospital gown.

I took the vest and run in my 7-inch heel boots to the train station. The train was just starting to move so I quickly put on my vest.

Running after the train wasn't that hard if you weren't still a bit sore but I ran faster than I could 2 months ago.

Peter stuck out his face and saw me which made him grin hard he pulled out his hand and I took off in a sprint caught his hand and we landed in the trainwreck laughing.

"Daisy? What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you enough to stay in the infirmary?" Eric's voice was stern but with a glimpse of happiness.

"I thought I should be there to shoot Uriah in the butt," I said and pushed Uriah beside me a bit.

"You wouldn't dare!" He shrieked like a little girl.

"I would!" I stated proudly. Just then Tobi appeared with Tris.

"And who let you out?" Eric asked the blonde girl who looked at me smugly.

"Myself."

"Okay." Eric just said and I was like mad. Why? I thought she was out.

Eric and Four explained the game to us and the guns.

"You call that a gun?" Molly snickered but not for long because Eric shot her in the leg and she squealed.

"Neurostim-darts hurts as much as a real gunshot but only lasts for 3 to 5 minutes.

Please vote and comment your thoughts on the story till now. What do you think will happen next? Tris smiles so smugly what is she planning to do? Xx

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

[Edited: 30th November 2022]

Please tell me if you see any grammatical or spelling errors. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 166 18
This is a backstory for Eric. I've taken bits and pieces from the Divergent series and also the movie. I also used the book about Four that recentl...
451K 10K 64
If I could give you but one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you...
589K 15.5K 63
Riley Eaton was the daughter of Abnegation leader Marcus Eaton. Her father is a terrible man to both her and her brother Tobias. His ways worsen when...
3.9K 62 11
Eris Eaton, daughter of Marcus Eaton. Four's only sister and Marcus' favorite punching bag. Her punishments were always worse than Four's were but wh...