DYCLAND SEBASTIAN

By AymAMidelChayld

Dycland Sebastian, an Alpha Werewolf who's set to kill anyone who gets in his way, got sold to a mad werebeas... More

Dycland Sebastian
Chapter 1. The World
Chapter 2. The Pack
Chapter 3. A Rare Species
Chapter 4. Caged Beast
Chapter 5. The Werecat on Duty
Chapter 6. Instant
Chapter 7. Meeting the Mad Breeder and his Loyal Dog
Chapter 8. Arriving at the Hospital for Werebeasts
Chapter 9. A Ridiculous Contract
Chapter 10. The Man in the Moon
Chapter 11. Rumor
Chapter 12. Berserk
Chapter 13. The Newcomer
Chapter 14. Making deal
Chapter 15. Gray, White, and Red
Chapter 16. Dycland's Subject of Hate
Chapter 17. The She-Wolf and the He-Wolf
Chapter 18. The First Night of Heat
Chapter 19. The Perfect Plan
Chapter 20. In Each Other's Arms
Chapter 21. Contract Fulfilled
Chapter 22. Unwanted Freedom
Chapter 23. Regroup
Chapter 24. Infiltration
EPILOGUE. Sudden End

Chapter 25. Dycland Sebastian

33 1 0
By AymAMidelChayld

THE glass door shattered. Orion came inside stomping everything in his way. His gray fur coat mane looks wild as his deafening roar echoed inside the empty lobby of the old hospital building. 

Dycland told him to run amok anywhere he saw fit. Then as he was flinging werebeasts who came unto him like idiots, he saw this fishy looking worn-out building. 

Out of curiosity, he decided to barge in like this.

"Hello?!" He bellowed.

His words echo around the lobby. When no one answered he decided to look around. The registrar that was encased in glass was empty. So were the rooms he knocked the doors down. As he wandered from room to room, he deduced that the rooms were left empty for some unknown reason and the place was not actually abandoned.

He thinks it was just left like that. No cabinets, no beds, no anything inside. Just plain empty space. 

Suspicious, he decided to look some more.

He knocked down every door he passed by, peek inside every room, and if it's empty just like the firsts, leave it behind. 

He was getting bored. No one was coming to him with surprise. He even thought that this infiltration would be fun. He even got some knuckles and muscles to flex now. 

"Argh… I want to break a bone or something. Is no one coming?" He grunted, his shoulder slumping.

"This corridor's too long… where's the exit? Is it that way?"

He turned left and was glad when he saw a doorway with the glass door open wide.

"Was someone here?" He wondered. But no matter, he'll be joining the action once he steps out that door. He could hear the shouts of panic of the people outside. The young ones must be having fun trampling these weaklings. 

Orion trudged on his way to the door when he noticed a door along the corridor. He stopped in front of it and stared. 

The door was a mahogany wood with plain carved designs of rectangles. It was not much but compared to the last doors Orion had broken, this one looks fancy.

The devil in him laughs maniacally. He cracked the bones on his knuckles as his eyes glow yellow looking at the door.

"Fun, fun…" he said, grinning.

He raised his arm and gave the door  a blow making it burst to blisters.

WALLY, Gun, and Vicktor were busy fighting off two Wereboars who have the same face. They are all in their wolf form.

"Smelly doggy!" Grunted the Wereboar Gun and Vicktor were fighting off. He was ugly, with all the hairs growing everywhere on his body. His tusk was overgrown and yellow with tar. The skin on his snout is all wrinkly and he smells so badly.

The Wereboar lifts his club up to his head and smashes it down to Vicktor. Vicktor jumped sideways, barely missing the hit. 

Meanwhile, Gun jumped on the Wereboar's back and bit its meaty neck. His teeth dig into its flesh making the Wereboar cry.

The other Wereboar turned to the crying Wereboar. Walter, who's having a one on one with it, suspects that these two are brothers. 

Without missing the chance, Walter dashed toward his enemy and jumped on its chest. The Wereboar roared in anger and tried to swat him with its free meaty hand. Wally was quick to jump off the Wereboar and for the second time he ran to it and jumped. This time, he put strength to his feet, legs, and thighs, boosting his jump high enough to level himself to the Wereboar. With a loud grunt, Wally hit the Wereboars head with his hard, he heard a skull cracking.

He gracefully lands on the ground, simultaneously with the loud thud of the Wereboar's fallen body.

Walter glanced at his team's condition. He was just in time to see Gun ripping off the throat of the last standing Wereboar.

"We're done here," said Vicktor, approaching him.

"Yeah," said Walter. "Let's see how the others are doing."

"I don't think we need to go that far. They are all here. Look," Gun nodded his head to one way.

Walter and Vicktor looked. They both grinned at the scene.

"Yep. We're not needed!" Said Wally, shaking his body. He sat and watched the other members do their thing. The other two did the same.

"Look at Spencer, he's swinging his bow like he's playing golf," Walter commented, his eyes following Spencer's move as the latter swung the bow upward, hitting the Werefox he's up against square at the jaw. 

The Werefox stumbled back and Spencer did not let it recover from his blow. He pulls out an arrow and stabs the Werefox straight through the heart.

"Oohh~" the trio said. 

"Nasty," said Vicktor.

"Very nasty," said Walter.

"Real bloody," said Gun. 

Gun looked the other way and saw Jack fighting off three werebeasts at the same time. One is a Werelion who keeps pouncing clumsily at Jack. He keeps on roaring pathetically that even Gun can tell Jack's running out of patience to it. 

The other one is a Werewolf. He's weak but fast on his feet. He was able to put shallow scratches on Jack as the latter prance his way out of the lion's claws.

Then there's a Werebull who's standing still with a club in his hands. From time to time, he swung his club to Jack but maybe he was careful not to harm his friends, his swings only once. 

"Should we help Jack?" Gun asked, watching their Beta leader dance away from the enemies' attacks. 

Walter huffed. "Don't bother. He's playing with those three. You know how he is," he said.

"That's right. He loves to play with his prey before going in for the kill," agreed Vicktor.

They all hummed and continued on watching Jack.

JACK is getting tired playing with the Werelion. It looks great with its long golden mane and sharp-looking claws. If only it was smart and ferocious, Jack would have enjoyed this much so. 

"This is getting tiresome," he muttered. 

He ducked when the Bull made a swing of its club. Sidestepped when the Wolf lunged at him for a bite. Then jump when the Werelion tried to slashed his legs with its claws.

He already memorized the pattern of their attack. 

Time to get back… and he'll start with the Werebull. 

He timed his jump from the Werelion's attack. His eyes glowed golden yellow, sharpening all his senses and powering up his physical attacks. Without much effort, Jack jumped over the swinging paw of the lion and landed directly on the Werebull's face. He jumped at its back and held on to its ear. He stretched his fingers wide, his nails growing to claws. With speed, he drove down his sharp claws to the Werebull's nape and cut it sideways.

Gallons of blood spurted out of the Werebulls neck like a fountain. As it was falling, Jack jumped off its body and glared at its accomplices.

The attack stunned the other two but before they could do anything, Jack was already upon them. 

His canine teeth grow to a sharp and long one. Jack opened his mouth and bit the Werelion's neck and ripped its flesh off. The Werelion shuddered as it fell on the ground, his wounded neck exposed and bloodied. 

Jack immediately turned to the horrified Werewolf after. In a blink, he was in front of it, his hand ready to embed on its chest. He stabbed the Werewolf on the chest with his clawed hands and pulled his heart out.

The Werewolf's lifeless body plops down next to the Werelion. Their blood pooling on Jack's feet.

His attention got caught by three wolves bounding towards him. Their tails were wagging happily behind them.

In his mind he could hear their voices calling to them.

"Jack, that was awesome!" The brown one said.

"Jack, you're a menace!" Said the gray one.

"Jack, Jack, that was cool! So cool!" Said the black one.

He smiled at all of them and rubbed the behind of their ears in turn.

The brown wolf is Gun, the gray wolf is Vicktor, and Wally's the black wolf. 

"That was nothing," he said, humbly. "Did you have a hard time defeating the twins?"

"No!"

"Weaklings!"

"Not a challenge!"

"True. It's disappointing that the guards of this place are no match for us. Maybe that's why Dycland's not around here," agreed Jack, looking around.

"Why? Where is Dycland?" Asked Wally, his head tilting.

"Well, I presume he's somewhere hunting his prey," answered Jack.

"Let's go. Let's try to find his wife instead," he grinned at the three.

The trio's ears perked up upon hearing his plan. 

"Do you know where she is?" Asked Vicktor, leaning in closer to him.

"Have you seen her? What's she look like?" Asked Gun. His one front paw on his thighs.

"Let's see her! Let's see her!" Said Walter, turning around his place in excitement.

"Alright, alright. Settle down," Jack pacified them. "It's easy to know where she is."

"How?" The trio asked simultaneously. 

Jack playfully tapped their nose with his index and middle finger.

"Scent," he grinned knowingly. The three glowed in happiness. Jack looked over Spencer and saw him running towards them. 

He was shouting something but the voices of the three young wolves in his head prevented him from hearing Spencer clear. 

"Everybody, quiet down." His order washed down to the young wolves and they all fell silent.

"...un!" Shout Spencer.

"What's he saying?" Gun wondered.

"Sshht!" Shuhed Wally.

"...un! Run! RUN, IDIOTS!" 

BOOM!

They all ducked in reflex when the old building nearby exploded. 

"What—" Jack and the three stared in shock at the smoke and fire coming from the building.

"That's why I told you to run! Come on!" Spencer was already with them, urging them to move farther.

"Wait! Someone's coming!" Exclaimed Vicktor.

Emerging from the thick black smoke is Orion, coughing.

"Orion!" Called out Jack.

Orion turned to them. They all flinched when without a word he sprinted to them. He actually looks like a big boulder rolling down from the mountain.

"Did you not get Hans' message?!" He bellowed the moment he caught up with them.

"What?" Jack said cluelessly.

Spencer was the one to answer. "Phillip lost it. He's gone Berserk and was headed this way. That's what Hans said."

Jack looked at him surprised. His shock was immediately changed to worry. "And Olivia? Cambelle?"

"They're unharm—"

"No time!" Cut Orion to Spencer. "We have to leave!" He pushed them towards the direction of the forest.

"What? Why? Hey!" 

"It's Phillip! He's here already! He's the one who set that building on fire!" He pointed at the burning building.

"That wasn't you?" They all exclaimed.

Orion looked at them, his face turning red in anger. "How do you see me, really?!" He roared.

Somewhere in the burning building, the empty and crazy eyes of the Berserk saw them.

DYCLAND was with Hans just now but that all changed when Hans received an emergency message from the girls.

Phillip went berserk.

He immediately ordered Hans to head back to where the others were to warn them since no one was responding to Hans' message.

While he continued on his way to Dome C.

He was hoping nothing happened to Cassia. He hopes that she's okay with their baby. She must be having a hard time now that he's not around.

Don't worry, I'm coming, Cassia.

He bursted out of the forest just to see a heart dropping scene. 

In front of the Dome C is a one-sided battle. It was human versus Werewolf in a wolf form.

The Werewolf was as big as the human and its fur was a mix of white and gray. An appearance Dycland was so familiar with. 

Laying still on the ground just a few meters away is a man with silver white hair. 

If one heard about a one-sided battle between a beast and a human, a normal person will think that the beast has the upper hand.

But that was not the case in this fight. 

It was clear to Dycland to see that the human has the upper hand. He was pushing back the she-wolf as big as him by attacking her nonstop. He jumped and kicked and punched the she-wolf in turn. 

Cassia, who was the she-wolf, snaps her mouth close to the man's head, who was Eljin. Just like her, Eljin was injured. He has blood gushing out of his forehead and arms. 

But as long as he's standing on his feet, Cassia has no chance of winning against him.

Eljin made an attack. A combination of kick and stomp on Cassia head. Cassia was in her big transformation and she was an easy target. Eljin's attack made an impact on her, making her fall on her front paws.

That was the signal Dycland took. He jumped over the bush and dashed to Eljin. With all of him, he slammed his shoulder to Eljin's battered body sending the latter flying to the tree.

"You f****er!" Dycland hollered in anger.

Dycland heard Cassia whining behind him. He returned immediately to her side.

"Cassia," he said worriedly. 

Cassia returned to her human form. Her stomach was more rounded than the last time they saw each other. 

"I-I'm glad you're fine…" Cassia said, holding onto his arms.

Dycland scoffed bitterly. She's the one who's hurt here, what's she's saying? "I'm glad you're fine," said Dycland, kissing her forehead and her bulging tummy.  

"What about Raven?" Cassia asked, turning to where Raven's body was laying.

Dycland put his one arm around her shoulder and one behind her knees. He carried her in his arms and walked towards Raven. 

He laid her down next to Raven. "You stay with him for now. My pack's coming this way. I'm sure the healer's with them," he said to her.

"And you?" Asked Cassia. Her eyes wide with worry. 

CASSIA felt her blood run cold when she saw Dycland's face turning dark. His eyes glowed deep red and his aura was blazing like cold fire.

"I'll take care of the bastard," he said coldly.

"O-okay…"

Dycland turned away from her and walked towards the Fallen, Eljin.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw movement in the dark of the forest. She turned to it and stared but no movement followed.

ELJIN detached himself from the tree trunk. His whole body's aching. The wound on his shoulder from the she-wolf may not be deep but it runs long from his shoulder blade to his back. It stings and it hurts.

His Werewolf attributes are gone now except his monstrous physical strength. Training his body was the right decision after all. 

His eyesight is already blurring and he's breathless. 

And to make it worse, he can't find Fritz after the guy disappeared since Dycland and his pack infiltrated the Therian. 

He thought Fritz was here to get the she-wolf but he was wrong. He was never here. 

"So, I'm right."

It was Dycland. The bastard was heading his way getting closer.

I need to escape… he thought.

"You have been cursed, Whitefang, have you not?"

A hand grabbed his neck. Dycland tightened his grip on his neck, blocking his airway

Eljin felt his ear popping. His hands trembled as he tried to take Dycland's off his neck. He threw punches at him but it was no use. He is now a true weakling against an Alpha Werewolf like Dycland.

He may still have the monstrous physical strength in him but to use it against a werebeast is like throwing a pebble on a heap of rock.

"Your eyes are blue. What the heck did you do to be cursed by the Moon? Is it because of the experiment? Answer me, you f***er!!"

Dycland lifted him up. His face was livid. His anger was understandable. 

Blue eyed Werewolves are sinners, punished by the Man in the Moon themselves. They either murder someone close to them for power, murder a ton, eat their kind, or any deed of monstrosity the Overseer do not allow. The Werewolf Clan stand on the same page too. Harming one another is taboo.

As for him…

"What did you do, Eljin? Answer me!" 

Dycland's grip on his neck tightened some more. He was losing oxygen in his brain, and he feels like his ear will bleed in no time. His vision is becoming darker, too. 

Ah… is this how people die from suffocation?

"Eljin!" 

Dycland's voice sounds so far away now. Eljin's eyeball rolled up dangerously.

"Eljin! What did you do?!"

Shut up… so what if you know? Bastard.

Suddenly, the air was once again flowing in his brain. He's on his stomach on the ground, coughing his lungs out.

What happened…?

With a blurry vision he looked at the front. 

Dycland was not anywhere near him. During his confusion, Dycland jumps to his members who's being attacked by a Werewolf who's in berserk.

He saw Dycland and his pack trying to subdue the Berserker but all Dycland's members were no match against it. 

'Like you can win against that.'

The Berserker was in its beast form. It has the height inches taller than a human, has two soles, a furry body, and a wolf head.

Its red-orange eyes glinted under the moon as it howled through the night. It was slashing everything its eyes caught with its long sharp clawed hands. 

With this commotion, Eljin can get away. Without a second thought, Eljin slither away into the deep forest.

IT was the shout of Cassia that tore his attention off Eljin. 

"Dycland! Watch out!"

Looking behind him, a fledgeling Alpha was charging at him looking so crazy. In reflex, he tossed Eljin away from the charging Berserker's direction, while he jumped up to the tree branch.

The Berserker was confused after losing him. It did not even look at the wheezing Eljin at its feet.

So, he's really after me, he thought.

The Berserker roared through the forest. It looks like it has already lost its mind due to its sudden transformation.

But why does this one feel familiar…?

"Dycland!"

It was Olivia and Cambelle shouting at him from afar.

"It's Phillip! That's Phillip right there!" Cambelle shouted in panic.

Phillip?!

He looked at the crazy Berserker flinging his arms wildly around him like an idiot.

I… can't tell. What the hell.

Giving up on finding anything that will prove its identity, Dycland jumped on the Berserker's shoulder, dislocating it. 

The Berserker roared in pain. It pulled its other arm to swing at him but Dycland kicked him in the stomach sending him flying to the spacious ground.

Phillip the Berserker landed on his butt on the grass. From there, Orion came with Jack in tow. They mobbed on Phillip, raining punches and kicks in combination. 

Their attacks only irritate Phillip. He catches Jack's foot who's giving him kicks on the legs like a kid throwing a tantrum.

"Oh—" before Jack could even react some more, Phillip chucked him to the ground. Jack's grunt resounded all over the area.

"You should collect herbs, Oli," said Dycland, totally unfazed with what is happening.

"Why not get in there?" Snapped Olivia, giving him death glares.

"But Orion's holding himself up—"

His compliments were trashed when Orion went flying past them and got slammed to the tree. 

Olivia gives him the look.

"Yeah. Gettin' in there. Look after my mate, would you?" He said, cracking his neck.

"Everybody, stand back," he ordered.

They make a good distance from Dycland and Phillip. 

"Honestly, dealing with you is always a pain in the ass, Phillip. Though this is the first time you went in this state. A true Alpha, huh…" he muttered under his breath.

His eyes glowed under the moonlight. He saw how Phillip flinched under his gaze. He smirked. 

"Whatever your rank is, Phillip, you'll never be on the same stage as me," he said. "After all, I am Dycland Sebastian."

The moon shines brighter on Dycland like a spotlight. 

With his aura more menacing than ever, his true power unleashed under the blessing of the Moon. 

A Zeta. The unrank and most powerful being among the Werewolves.

His eyes turned black with a tint of red. His aura of domination leaks out of him and with one word, he puts Phillip to his place again.

"Kneel."

- - -

AymAMidelChayld

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.5K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
13.5K 422 21
"You could never be a bother to me Dannielle". That was the first time I heard him say my name and hearing it come from his mouth was like heaven to...
838 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
1.8K 39 26
18+, werewolf, abuse, BDSM, Bullying " Fuck!" He slams into me again, " you feel so good!" His voice is shaky, breath hot on my neck, and his paste...