Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

بواسطة 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 147-148

110 2 0
بواسطة 0003min

Chapter 147

In this extremely low morale situation, it is necessary for a person to appear in time to motivate them.

The head of the Star Alliance has tried, but it is useless.

In today's situation, Star God is undoubtedly the best candidate.

So the wine appeared again.

"Tell everyone the unfortunate news. According to our detection, the direction of the mutant animals and plants is towards the star area, and the giant octopus has also landed. Although the octopus is slightly behind, it is also moving towards where we are now. Should we watch it directly destroy the home we finally built, and we don't do anything?"

"Even if all the zombies outside the wall can be stopped, the mutants and plants that are about to run over are likely to cause great damage to the defense and the wall. At our feet is the underground fortress where the survivors are located, behind us are our families and those survivors who have no power to fight back, so we must stop these creatures!"

The sudden high voice hit the hearts of the powers like a hammer. Those who had already sighed and complained suddenly converged, and the turbulent crowd was much quieter.

"With so many people, can't we directly stop those creatures halfway and out of the underground fortress? Can't the power in our hands protect all the survivors?"

Hearing the words of Zhuangjiu, many people also looked excited and shouted one after another, "Lor Star God! So what should we do next?"

"Now there are 1,012 superpowers, and there are only nearly 50 therapists." Zhuangjiu quickly took over the data transmitted to her by Vit. "About 20 people form a team, and the team is equipped with about 10 attack powers, 5 defenses, 3 assistors. Each team must be equipped with a therapist. You can increase or decrease the number of people according to this configuration."

Although our group is much safer, there is a high possibility that there will be invalid attacks, and we can't ensure that every attack falls on creatures just right. The best way for us now is to disperse everyone and exist in the form of a team, but each team has to ensure that the target is the same, which requires the reasonable deployment of the team captain. If you trust me, you can quickly select the captain of each team later, and I will let V tell them what it should be like How to deploy the team members?

The voice of the wine is not loud, but it is quite powerful: "I believe everyone should have seen it. The defense of the star area is strong enough. If even the star area can't stop the mutant animals and plants, the underground fortress may not be far from the fall. So we must not step back this time!"

Her words spread the reality blood to some lucky powers. Maybe some people had the idea of retreating before, but now they have completely disappeared.

Behind them are not only those unknown survivors, but also their own families who need protection.

And these upcoming giant octopus and mutant animals and plants must stop them with minimal losses!

After a few words, everyone's combat effectiveness has been completely mobilized, and the wounded have basically been treated. Everyone quickly divided into groups, and the captain can be put into battle after simple training.

As they were ready to pass, Zhuangjiu and Witt also confirmed the situation in the safety zone on the other side of the Star Alliance - all the survivors entered the underground fortress, and the remaining powers stopped the zombies who wanted to attack the inside on the wall.

The person in charge of the Star Alliance also said that as a last resort, those who resisted powers would leave quickly and gather together, not confront the zombies to preserve their strength.

But the survivors of the underground fortress may need a way to help the winery.

The wine nodded and asked Victor, "Are you ready on the other side of the hill?"

"Sister, it has come. But Koyama also said that with its ability, it is estimated that the body can only accommodate survivors in up to five safe areas, and the remaining survivors may not be safe.

"Then let the hill monitor it first. With its ability, it is easy to monitor whether there is a risk of collapse between us and the underground fortress in the Star Alliance security zone, so that it can first take a critical situation to save people.

Wei nodded and conveyed the meaning of wine to the hill.

Xiaoshan didn't say much, but sent a message to Victor: [Suddenly, there was a little turnaround! But it's all in my plan. Don't worry! Survivors will never be in danger!]

Has the hill evolved again?

The winery was a little confused for a moment. After letting Witt continue to follow up the hill, she and the people of Xianjiuzhuang left with the superpowers who were ready to fight, ready to welcome the upcoming mutant animals and plants.

Not long after leaving the Star Area 1, everyone spontaneously dispersed, formed small groups according to their own teams, and surrounded them to move forward.

After crossing a large slightly eye-covered forest, you can see the huge and ugly skin of the giant octopus in the distance, which is in everyone's sight.

Then came from my ears of hoofs stepping on the ground, stacking like huge waves.

It's coming soon.

The sound of the explosion will disturb these creatures, which is also a signal for the power to attack.

The waiting time was too long. I don't know how long it took, a few minutes, or more than half an hour later, even when the wine's body was a little stiff, the first group of running animals finally appeared in front of them.

Seeing this scene, Zhuang Jiu silently summoned the rice machine gun and handed it to Dr. Cui.

He doesn't have much self-protection attack means, and rice machine guns can barely be used by him.

Fortunately, Dr. Cui has started his daily fitness since he came to Xianjiu. Otherwise, I'm afraid he can't pick up such a heavy machine gun.

Almost all of the 20 Gavits in their industry are the superpowers in the Xingyi District who are familiar with Xianjiujiu, such as Xiao Che's brother Pei Yixuan, Xiao Zitong, a flying powerman, etc.

Because it is familiar, the wine directly manipulated the vines to wrap up all the powers in all the groups.

Plants can perfectly hide their body shape.

The attack officially began.

Although the huge body of the giant octopus has gradually approached, everyone knows clearly that it has not come so soon.

What the different powers have to do now is to hang as many mutant animals and plants as possible before the arrival of the giant octopus, and then besiege the giant octopus together!

Perhaps because after the division of labor and cooperation, unlike the previous dispersed sand, the efficiency of this attack was unexpectedly high. When the team focuses the attack completely on a creature, the lethality that bursts out is devastating.

It's just that after attacking, they always strangely see a flashing green vine, as if absorbing the body of the bombed creature.

They have seen it before and know that this should be the ability of a superpower in the star region.

In general, there was no damage to the outcome of the matter, so they continued with green vines.

This mutant animal and plant attack is almost continuous. As soon as two creatures died, three creatures on the other side were made up. However, because after the grouping, the super lethality of the super lethality of the superpowers also made the attack of animals and plants and the resistance of the power barely in a strange balance.

However, over time, everyone's hearts have also become heavier.

Now it seems that the superpowers dominate, but if it really waits for the giant octopus to arrive, I'm afraid the situation will change dramatically.

It was at this time that wine found something wrong with his body.

When Zhuangjiu finally found something wrong, she saw that her body seemed to be much heavier, like a strange liquid containing one-third of the strange liquid. Her lower body went to the middle of her thighs, and she could see strange golden liquid in her inner vision.

I don't know what this is.

Just as she was about to ask the vine what he had done, Victor quickly came to her and whispered, "Sister, several safety zones have been broken."

The wine was hoarse.

"What's going on?"

"The strange voice not only stimulated the zombie tide and the creatures on the shore, but also summoned Qinshan and the dangerous mutant creatures that had never set foot. What broke through the safety zone was a mutated flies that no one had thought of. Because the number is too large, it will always be easily dodged if you want to fight, which is won by zombie claws and attack in one fell swoop.

Zhuang Jiu unconsciously frowned deeply and didn't care about the changes in his body for the time being. He asked, "How about those who resist the power?" There are also survivors of the underground fortress. Did the hill take them away in time?

Koi will have a recovery period of time after a large-scale transmission, and in less than an hour, it can't fully recover and can't save those superpowers!

"Sister, don't worry, Xiaoshan has swallowed all three broken safe area survivors into his stomachs, so it's still safe for the time being. The superpowers were first sent to Xingyi District by the snow and his wife to rest and be on standby at any time.

The wine suddenly breathed: "That's good."

"By the way, sister, in addition... Xiaoshan also called some of his friends. It is basically the same structure as it, and its volume and body are much larger than it. Victor looked a little strange. "It means that the survivors can hide all in the bodies of him and his friends first and wait for victory before releasing it."

This is unexpected at the beginning of the winery.

She thought that there was only one creature like the mountain that could hardly be called a creature.

"Since the basic problems in the rear have been solved..." Dashi in the heart of the wine was also relieved a lot: "Find the Xuehua couple for help, transfer all the important things to the mountain first, and then gather all the powers."

Her eyes were far away and above the giant octopus's head, a small figure stared at each other.

"Without worries, I can finally let go!"

Chapter 148

The underground fortress has been properly placed and quickly passed on to all the superpowers who are attacking the mutants like a gust of wind.

After knowing the news, their attack seemed to be much faster, quickly killing a lot of mutant animals and plants and reducing a large burden.

Maybe they still had some heavy burdens before, but now they have been completely unloaded.

Because they heard Lord Star God talking again--

Don't worry about land and food. If the homeland is destroyed, we will rebuild the home, and if the food is gone, we will sow it ourselves. Can't we develop better at this time when the abilities handed down by our ancestors are highly developed in science and technology?

The worries of the future have disappeared.

The first batch of mutants have almost been killed. Before the giant octopus arrived, several sporadic marine mutants that had been ashoreed out of the ecosystem were also burned into scum under its eyelids.

Without the target of the attack, suddenly, there was a strange silence in the whole space.

At this time, the smell of barbecue suddenly spread all over the place where the superpower was located.

After attacking for so long, the superpowers were so hungry. At this moment, they suddenly smelled such a fragrance. Even if they knew that it was an extremely disgusting mutant whose body was emitted by the burning, their stomachs snored several times.

But they didn't dare to say it.

Because, the giant octopus will soon reach their encirclement, and all the powers are ready for fear of a sudden outbreak.

But a strange sound of breaking suddenly came to my ear, and the mechanical sound echoed in the air: [Please pay attention to everyone, everyone, please note that the members of the 1-5 team come to eat first, change the team members of the 6-10 team after dinner, and so on. The address of the canteen is (xxx, xxx). Please rush to the canteen as soon as possible.]

Powers and upcoming giant octopus: ...?

They heard it right, did they? Does this mean that they have to take turns to eat?

The mechanical sound was repeated twice, and all the powers were still in the clouds at first, until Victor said to them, "Lor Star God said it was time for dinner, and everyone had to be full before they could fight vigorously. The canteen has prepared meals. The members of the 1st to 5th team should go there quickly.

That's why they have something to do.

These teams had already divided the approximate group and numbers before. At this moment, after hearing Witt's words, they came to the place nearly two kilometers behind everyone without delay.

Others are still waiting.

The giant octopus finally reached the battlefield.

Compared with its body soaked in the sea before, the giant octopus now looks much smaller. Maybe it's because I took a lot of water and my skin was a little wrinkled.

However, its height is still horrible, and without the dark black sky like ink, the horrible things on its body are all different.

The skin of the octopus is full of small holes, and there is no smooth place at all. In addition, close observation allows the powers to clearly see what exists in its big hole.

Although I have seen the photos in advance, many people can't help turning their heads when they face the disgusting dead fish heads up close.

The spikes on the suction cup of the octopus contracted, like a huge mouth. They seem to be a little hungry and stretching, like indifferent hunters preparing to prey.

Just above the octopus's body stood a man in black.

Her face is intact, and the ugly skin burned by zombie cells has recovered as before. When her indifferent eyes were thrown at the powers, the strange black lines in her eyes unconsciously changed a shape as if they could move.

After looking around indifferently, she circled around the octopus, and soon returned from the hole to the inside of the octopus's body.

The bustle of two kilometers behind suddenly came, and a smell of food floated over.

It seemed to be infuriated by this indifferent attitude, and the giant octopus and money became angry at the same time. The eyes of the black octopus were instantly covered with blood, and it looked like their eyes were red.

The eyes of animals that suddenly became crazy before were almost the same.

There was no need to say anything about wine. Everyone immediately judged that the octopus was about to start attacking, and they quickly prepared.

The beginning of the attack may be a simple fireball or an ice edge. Then, other powers fall on the octopus like raindrops, but they are of little use.

The octopus skin is rough and thick, and the spiritual powers surround it, which can stop a lot of power from falling. With such a dense attack, it has not been hurt much at all.

But it was completely angered.

The octopus's counterattack was quite fierce. Relying on the advantages of its figure, it broke many walls between the power and it.

The collapsed wall forced the power standing on it to re-select the place, and the attack naturally slowed down.

Because of the lessons of the front car, Witt did not cut off all the wrists and feet of the octopus as before, in order to prevent the yellow pus that could burn people's flesh and blood from splashing everywhere. Now he is just flying in mid-air, accurately sending shells into the holes, blowing up all the fish head protruding inside and those strange eggs.

The transparent egg rebounded slightly on the ground, but was soon crushed by the heavy body of the octopus and completely broken.

But those fish heads and eggs will soon grow again, and the newly formed fish heads are stronger and seem to have survived, and they begin to spit out the eggs in their bodies. This kind of thing is bad at a glance, and the powers can also have their own judgment, avoiding the attack of those fish eggs very quickly.

But how can what is spit out of the octopus be simple fish eggs?

The whole tribe of the fish eggs that were avoided were behind the powers. However, the fish eggs that thought would be smashed directly from such a high place were suddenly bounced on the ground a few times, and then quickly approached the superpower, sticking to the superpowers in two times!

Like having eyes, these things attach themselves very accurately to the bodies of those assistants and therapists. The pink liquid they carry quickly burns off the fibers of clothes and sticks them to their skin!

In an instant, the wails of those who were attacked by fish eggs sounded in all directions.

There were not many attacks on the giant octopus, but there was a trace of damage to the defense.

Wine and Witt stared at these strange fish eggs. After finding that it was abnormal, they immediately made a decision: "You have to burn these fish eggs with fire!" Don't touch the fish eggs adsorbed to the skin by your hands, pick them off with a knife, and divide them into a fire power to deal with these things! The therapist stepped up the treatment!"

No one reacted slowly this time, and everyone began to act very quickly according to the sake.

Because they all speak through Victor, not many people know that the star god is among them.

But in the octopus black hole, a pair of eyes seemed to feel something and stared straight at Liu Yun's team.

Qian's freehand brain made her unable to think too much, but when she saw the strange person beside Liu Yun, there was still an inexplicable feeling of anger in her chest.

As if she hadn't spoken for a long time, her voice was monosyllable and quite hoarse.

"She... has to die."

The parasite has almost completely obtained the freehand body of money, so when it suddenly feels the inexplicable anger in its body, it feels a little strange for a moment.

If it hadn't been for the accident a few days ago, its plan to completely occupy the planet would have been extended for another two to three years.

But a few days ago...

Since she came ashore some time ago, Qian's freehand anger has caused her to blindly start to trust the parasite, so that she had some minds and thought that she could kill the wine in the ancient city, so she deliberately arranged the situation and wanted to get all the wine with Victor.

As a result, she did not succeed. Instead, the giant octopus was dissatisfied with her and took the initiative to withdraw from the border.

Originally, the illusory interior of the ancient city disappeared in an instant.

With the help of giant octopus, the remaining half of the brain of Qianyi was basically completely swallowed up by parasites.

That's why they have seen giant octopus, but for the first time, they don't want to fight with them.

Because the parasite is calling it to help and get the control of freehand money.

It succeeded.

And this battle was launched by parasites.

In the view of parasites, they have been dormant for so long that the octopus was successfully controlled by it, that is, when it occupied the planet.

But it didn't expect how the situation that should be stable would become what it is now.

Those weak powers usually seem a little overwhewless in the face of zombie tide, but now in the face of such a huge giant octopus, these ant-like human beings still have the power to fight.

What the hell is going on?

Parasites are not human beings, and naturally they can't figure this very simple truth.

But it clearly knows its mission to the planet, and it has also received messages from above.

I don't know why, it seems to be in a hurry to deal with the affairs of the planet as soon as possible.

So it launched an attack.

So...

It must not lose.

The octopus attack became more fierce.

Lei Ziyue stayed in the room silently, and Tang Panpan was with him.

Although there is no way to touch, when you can see Tang Panpan in sight, Lei Ziyue will also feel much more at ease.

Tang Panpan was still talking about his worries outside: "... Zhuangzhuang has rushed over, but I felt horrible when I saw the photo, and I don't know if I can successfully kill it."

"If only I had the strength. I also want to be like Zhuangzhuang, and I also want to help everyone. But now I have no use except for better eyesight.

While she was still talking, she suddenly heard Lei Ziyue's hoarse voice: "No..."

Half-long hair covered his eyes. In some dark rooms, his clear eyes looked straight at Tang Panpan.

"But... aren't you... already powerful?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.9K 278 15
玄幻大佬穿越后柔弱无助 / The Fantasy Boss is Weak and Helpless After Crossing Author 三乃木 Tang Jiuge, a genius, has crossed over and has become a girl who suffer...
45.1K 1.3K 97
https://m.shubaow.net/236/236907/ Author: a thin Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-02-23 Latest: Chapter 97 Ending modern emotion finished...
45.3K 897 92
末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book traveler. She is neither a protagonist nor a...
108K 2.6K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...