Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

נכתב על ידי 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 143-144

73 2 0
נכתב על ידי 0003min

Chapter 143

More than ten days have passed. According to the normal rate of zombie cell erosion, Lei Ziyue should not survive.

It took longer and longer, and just as people felt that hope was getting shorter and faded, Witt suddenly received a message from the former federal seat.

As if it had been touched by mistake, the signal flashed by and was soon forcibly turned off.

Instead of the previous Victor, he would certainly not find this anomaly when the signal coverage area was not so wide, but now, he quickly caught this unusual and undisappreable signal, and then let Koi send him there at a very fast speed.

When he arrived, he happened to see Lei Ziyue with a stunned and puzzled face and quickly fled where the signal was located.

Lei Ziyue escaped quite quickly, and maybe he himself merged well with Lei's power. In short, it was just a blink of an eye. As soon as Witt arrived at the place where the signal was sent, Lei Ziyue disappeared. Even if he caught up, he couldn't catch him.

However, although the two of them were only a few seconds in their face, Witt also clearly saw that although Lei Ziyue looked quite haggard, his body had not mutated for the time being, which also meant that he might still have a chance to wait until Gan Jinxing could develop an antidote to completely remove zombie cells!

Now that he has found his movement, Zhuangjiu is not so anxious for the time being, and the stone in his heart suddenly loosened.

Tang Panpan was unaware of this. It was not until Zhuangjiu came to the door that he asked in surprise, "Zhuangzhuang, are you looking for me?"

Putting down the math book for Wang Zai to continue teaching, Tang Panpan stood up and Zhuang Jiu came to the window and asked softly, "Zhuang Zhuang, what's wrong?"

Zhuang Jiu's face was a trace of relaxation, but he brought some sadness, "I hope, do you remember the name Lei Ziyue?"

Compared with Zhuang Jiu directly asking her pseudonym some time ago, Tang Panpan's acceptance ability is much better this time.

In her mind, Wine saw a lot of things in the long river of time and space, so it is not surprising that any strange name comes out of her mouth.

"He should be my ex-boyfriend, right?" At first glance, when he heard this familiar name, Tang Panpan was stunned for a while and looked up again for a long time: "But a few years ago, because of my work, I had a huge disagreement with him. He wanted me to stay in the league center, but I wanted to work in the lead market, so... But we haven't broken up yet. Later, I lost contact because of the end of the world, so I don't know how to define this relationship now. It should be regarded as breaking up.

It turns out that there is such a secret behind it. Zhuang Jiu thought.

No wonder she never heard the name Lei Ziyue after Tang Pan came to Xianjiu.

"He used to be one of the superpowers in Xingsan District, but although you often go there to deliver things, you have been in contact with Mr. Yang most of the time, so it's normal not to see him."

Tang Panpan was stunned.

She thought for a moment before slowly said, "I feel like I have seen him, but it has changed so much that I didn't recognize him."

After John said that, she did think of many things that she hadn't noticed before.

For example, when Mr. Yang met her for the first time, the people around her were quite normal, but when I saw her again, there would always be a person who was neatly dressed up and down with masks and sunglasses.

Lei Ziyue used to be as dazzling as a small sun, so when Tang Panpan saw that man, he didn't know that the person who looked as heavy as water and wrapped around her gloomy smell was her ex-boyfriend.

Although she sometimes wonders why this person always seems to stare at herself, she doesn't have more ideas. After several times, she also feels something wrong, so when she reaches the third area of Xingsan, she often consciously avoids him before going to Mr. Yang.

"The power in his body is a rare power on the planet. But some time ago, when he was on mission, I don't know why he was scratched by zombies. We want to save him, including Professor Gan, who is also stepping up the development of antidotes, but when we finally found his deeds, he avoided us in horror, so that we couldn't talk to him or convey our thoughts.

"I don't know if you can do anything you can do."

Tang Panpan thought for a moment and said, "I'll try my best."

His personality is completely different from before, and Tang Panpan doesn't know whether he will still be willing to communicate with him.

Tang Panpan took over the matter, so Zhuangjiu did not take care of it anymore. As long as the final result is good, she will not interfere with what Tang Panpan wants to do, unless Panpan really can't help it.

But if it really reaches that point, Zhuang Jiuxin thought that she would probably use some tough measures to "tie" Lei Ziyue back.

It seems that because Gan Jinxing said something to it, the mammoth giant elephant did not appear anything else in more than ten days and lay quietly in the cage.

In addition, a rat orangutan who wanted to attack the safe area was also caught in the Star Alliance.

It should be the same as the rat orangutan seen in Qinshan at that time, but after such a long time, some strange animals were added to its body.

The lion and the giant octopus have not seen each other until now, and even the zombies who had been restless before are dormant quietly. Although they look quiet and peaceful, the wine feels that there is coming.

Calm is just a sign, and the invisible dark tide below is rolling.

I don't know when it will usher in a heavy blow.

The golden compass in Zhuangjiu's mind has never moved. It firmly points to the south and doesn't know what it represents.

In addition to the compass, she was also surprised to find that the novel that had existed in her mind and the notebook dropped in the novel at that time seemed to have been completely erased, and there was no trace.

This sudden change seems to be a reminder of something and a sign of something.

Both Zhuangjiu and Witt were a little uneasy, but vines. Although he knew what Zhuangjiu was thinking, he still looked careless and seemed to have no worries at all.

With strange thoughts and thoughts, Tang Panpan finally brought Lei Ziyue back with the help of Victor.

Because he was scratched by a zombie, he was temporarily unable to contact normal human beings to prevent him from suddenly rioted and hurting people.

Gan Jinxing was at the experimental base a long time ago. Please build a special room for Liuyun, which can be used to live for Lei Ziyue at this moment.

When he came, Tang Panpan also told him that it was a mutant zombie who scratched him, and the antidote that the experimental base can now make is still the antidote for ordinary zombies for the time being.

Further antidotes are still under development. Its existence can be said to be a lucky man who needs to be treated with all efforts, or that it can be said to be the existence of mice that test new antidotes at the experimental base.

Lei Ziyue is still quite silent as he heard about his character before. Under normal circumstances, except for Tang Panpan, he doesn't even pay much attention to the question of wine, and occasionally answers some questions about Gan Jinxing.

Moreover, when he faced Gan Jinxing, he also didn't say anything superfluous in addition to the experimental feeling, and he looked quite cold.

However, Zhuangjiu also knows that these are all sequelae of acquiring power.

The character of a superpower will develop in the opposite direction of acquiring a power. Like the wine in her previous life, she doesn't like to talk very much. After gaining her power, she becomes even more uncontrollable. Finally, in the eyes of others, she looks like an autistic patient.

The change of Lei Ziyue's personality is mostly related to this situation.

But...

Zhuang Jiu couldn't help looking at Tang Panpan, who was sitting outside the window and was chatting with Lei Ziyue softly.

She doesn't see many traces of her personality transformed by power, so when will her power appear?

"What are you thinking?"

Zhuang Jiu suddenly recovered and saw Gan Jinxing's eyes seemed to have a trace of black green after high-intensity work, but he still looked at her gently.

After being idle for a while some time ago, Zhuangjiu talked to Vit and Gan Jinxing separately.

Only then did she know that there were so many secrets when Victor died in the last life.

And they actually reached an agreement.

Zhuang Jiu replied, "If the situation is true, Lei Ziyue is very likely to recover. Is this antidote universally applicable to everyone else?

Gan Jinxing nodded.

"However, because of the strong cell suppression ability of the antidote, only the body of the superpower can withstand such a strong destructive power for the time being. If these things are to be popularized to survivors, it may take a long time to study to remove their strong drug properties, and a few more experiments will be done to apply to ordinary people. On people."

"Does there be something like that can restore the whole planet?"

After hearing this, Gan Jinxing glanced at the wine with a strange face. There seemed to be a deep meaning in his eyes, but the wine didn't understand it at all.

He said, "It exists, but this thing..."

Gan Jinxing withdrew his eyes faintly, "But this is not what I can achieve. Maybe in a while, you will have some new ideas."

The wine raised his eyebrows without any choice.

They didn't say how long, Tang Panpan outside had already talked to Lei Ziyue. Zhuangjiu said goodbye to Gan Jinxing, and took Tang Panpan to prepare to go to Xingsan District.

The mammoth giant didn't know why, but suddenly there was some restlessness. She just received the news. At this time, Victor was exploring a large forest on the west side of Qinshan Mountain. Zhuangjiu asked him to continue to explore, and he and Tang Panpan went there to see what was going on.

Because of Tang Panpan, the two could not go directly to Xingsan District through Koi, so they had to manipulate half mecha and fly together.

Generally speaking, from the experimental base to the Star Three Zone, it only takes two to three hours for the half-mecha full-speed flight to arrive. However, the two men have just flown for an hour, and they saw a scene in front of them who are confused and defensive.

They actually saw the lion they saw when they first entered the Kouban City.

But it's not an entity, but illusory.

Chapter 144

Tang Pan saw this strange scene first. When she saw it, her whole body was stiff and quickly stopped the wine.

"Zhuangzhuang! Look at that thing. Is it the lion you have been looking for? It's just a little strange.

Zhuang Jiu's eyes did not evolve. At first, she did not find out where what Tang Panpan said was, but under her guidance, Zhuang Jiu finally saw what she said about the virtual lion.

The height of the lion itself is very high, and when its strong body travels through the dense forest, it can also faintly see its figure from the treetops. However, strangely, like a transparent creature, when facing the block of the trunk, it does not go around directly from the side, but goes straight by, and the trunk is also penetrated directly from the middle of its body!

This is simply a virtual projection-like creature, and no wonder it is clearly within the scope of Victor's mental monitoring, but Victor didn't find any trace of the lion!

After staring at the lion for a few times, he frowned and attracted a video to track the lion. After explaining what happened here to Victor, he soon continued to the third area with Tang Panpan.

They still have more important things to do and can't be delayed here.

Because she left too fast, she couldn't find that just a few minutes after she left, the lion's figure suddenly condensed for a moment, and then instantly disappeared into the surveillance range of the camera.

Before it took long, Zhuangjiu and Tang Panpan came to Xingsan District. Before they were close to the area, they had heard a violent roar.

It's like sadness, and it's like echoing.

After looking at each other, they quickly flew forward to see what happened to the mammoth.

At that time, the winery found that the situation of the giant elephant was quite abnormal.

It twisted its body crazily as if it couldn't feel the pain. Under its continuous struggle, the chain has been deeply embedded in its skin, and the cage has moved a lot of distance to it, rubbing a cloud of dust on the ground.

It already had some bloody pupils, but now it was even more rational and struggled crazily to try to stand up.

In this situation, even the superpower next to him can't help it.

Before the wine and others came, other superpowers had tried. Whether they used the power to trap it or attack it, there was no way to stop any movement of it. Instead, it would make the mammoth's struggle more and more fierce. In the end, more than a dozen people could only surround the edge and look at each other in consternation, leaving the earthy powers in the cage. An unearthed wall was made next to the sub-side to block it.

Zhuangjiu still used her last appearance when she came this time, but not many superpowers saw her last time, so most people greeted Tang Panpan next to her after seeing them.

Tang Panpan responded one by one. After taking a look at the wine, he introduced: "This is our research intern, mainly responsible for recording things. This time, I will take her over and have a look."

This is also the identity of the wine used last time, mainly to avoid trouble.

Mr. Yang had seen her last time, but he didn't know her identity. After nodding a little as a greeting, he said, "Do you have any instructions from Lord Star God?" The mammoth giant caught it and calmed down for a long time, but today, I don't know why it suddenly began to go crazy, and with the ability of the existing superpower, there is no way to trap it at all.

She pointed to the huge chain that was deeply strangled into the skin, but did not break the skin at all: "We just found a strange situation after we detected it. The chain tied up and attached to its skin has faint signs of being absorbed by its skin. I'm afraid it won't be freed by it soon, and we don't know what will happen to this mutant after the chain is broken off.

After listening to this, Tang Panpan also felt that the situation was urgent. Just as he wanted to ask if there was any comments on Zhuangjiu, he suddenly remembered that the people around him had temporarily changed their identity.

So she turned around and said, "I have understood the basic situation. Now I'm going to ask Lord Star God what instructions he has."

Mr. Yang nodded quickly: "According to our inference, the chain will be broken in about 3 minutes, and the earth wall of the crazy mammoth giant is completely unstoppable, so please tell Lord Star God as soon as possible."

"I'm afraid I may not be able to hold on for three minutes." The faint voice sounded from the side, and as the wine voice fell, only a "bang" sound was heard. The chain strangled into the skin was completely broken under the huge pull, and a snapshot on the iron cage next to it, bursting out huge sparks and sound.

Mr. Yang suddenly looked behind him, and then his face sank. He was quickly taken by a flying power and flew to the earth wall next to the giant elephant to support the superpowers.

Because of this sudden change, there was a riot next to the giant elephant. The powers are all facing great enemies. They nervously look at the giant elephants who are hitting the cage with their strength. Their men are also ready to wait for it to rush out and when they will start attack!

Although the giant elephant still has a layer of iron cages and its quality is quite heavy, all the superpowers know that this cage can't stand the fierce shocks of the giant elephant several times.

Soon, the giant elephant rolled its nose and suddenly exerted force to overturn the cage to the ground.

In an instant, before the mammoth giant had any action, the powers next to them were grouped according to their own powers. Countless powers fell on it rhythmically. Suddenly, a long elephant sound broke through the sky!

Tang Panpan quickly came to Zhuangjiu: "What should I do? Zhuangzhuang, if you want to stop it from this situation, it is estimated that you will call the superpower from other star regions, and it is not clear whether it can arrive in time. Maybe when the person arrives, it doesn't know where it has gone.

There was not too much time to think about the wine. She frowned and thought for a moment and immediately made a decision.

"Other people remove all the powers. Don't stop it and see what it is going to do."

"Ah?" Tang Panpan was ready to ask people, but he didn't expect that Zhuangjiu would make such a decision. For a moment, he was a little stunned: "But in this case... What if the mammoth giant rushes to the star area after leaving?"

"Then let the rest of the powers stop the star area." The wine said, "But I don't think it will pass."

"The direction of its eyes and body impact is all facing the south. I have a hunch that I'm afraid it has been summoned to return to the ancient city."

Tang Panpan quickly observed it carefully and found that it was really like what Zhuangjiu said, so he quickly flew over and told Mr. Yang about it.

Mr. Yang didn't ask much. The superpowers who organized the star area stopped the attack.

The moment the earth wall was removed, the mammoth giant ran south like a madness, regardless of the powers behind him.

Zhuangjiu's action and reaction were the fastest. He pulled Tang Panpan and followed it directly.

Although the third district of Xing is the closest to the ancient city, there is still a long distance in the middle. Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan flew while rejecting Mr. Yang's idea of calling a few people to help, and closely followed the giant elephant.

Victor, who heard the news, also quickly sent Koi.

The mammoth's path almost overlaps with the direction of the pointer of the compass in Zhuangjiu's mind. The more she flies forward, the more she feels palpitations, as if something had to happen ahead of schedule.

The buildings of the ancient city have completely disappeared and replaced by barren soil and weeded ground. The more you walk towards the sea, the thicker the dark clouds in the sky will be. Obviously, it is morning, but the sky is as dark as late at night.

This situation is not right at all.

The winery immediately pulled Tang Panpan to stop and said to Victor, "Witt, follow it invisible. Don't expose yourself. I hope that you don't have any power for the time being, so go back to the idle winery first. If you stay, we will be distracted to protect you, which is even more dangerous. If anyone stops you on the road, send me a message and location immediately. I'll go back first and ask Liu Yun what to do next."

Several people nodded and quickly acted according to what the wine said.

The winery soon returned to the idle winery first, raised its hand, and knocked on the door of Liuyunhui living room.

If the wine is right, I'm afraid the giant octopus will come out again.

I just don't know if it will suddenly disappear this time.

But anyway, she needs to be prepared early.

If possible, after the appearance of the giant octopus, she hopes to destroy it directly.

And those strange creatures who came out of the ancient city.

By the sea.

The fierce sea breeze hit the black robe of the man in black, completely sketching her figure. Not far away from her, the wrists and feet full of huge thorns rose high and hit the sea again, stirring up a sharp splash of water.

The huge waves tow it down and completely soaked her black clothes, but she still stood upright on the reef as if she didn't feel anything, not even shaking at all.

Black clothes and black reefs look like they are integrated in this extremely low-visibility weather.

Another wrist hit the sea, not far from the man in black, but the moment the wrist fell on the sea, it suddenly paused as if it had been controlled.

The same was true after that, as time went by, the wrists and feet hit the sea less and less, and began to consciously sweep past the trees next to them.

The man in black couldn't help but evoke a smile.

Finally, the giant octopus was completely controlled.

She can finally start her own action.

The author said:

After taking the main line... it's the reconstruction after the disaster! (?) This period will pass soon!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

27.5K 334 14
Typhoon, heavy rain, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, heavy fog, extreme night... all kinds of natural disasters swept across.   After lingering for...
73.1K 1.8K 127
Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain swept across half of Blue Star, floods...
44.7K 780 155
After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end. Afterwards, when she pok...
28.2K 53 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...