Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

بواسطة 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 131-132

76 2 0
بواسطة 0003min

Chapter 131

In the past few days, Zhuang Jiu and Wang Zai's parents have been chatting about how to get out for many days and discussed various methods, but the answers are not ideal. Victor has also tried, but ordinary physical and chemical attacks alone have no effect on the boundary.

Nowadays, the only flow cloud that can work on the boundary is also forced to undergo power-related training because of its weak ability.

This matter needs to be discussed from a long time, but it is urgent for Gan Jinxing.

When he knew that Gan Jinxing was going to the seaside, Wine asked Witt to tell him as soon as he woke up that Victor could take him there.

Although Victor was disgusted, he did it according to the requirements of the wine.

When I first looked for Gan Jinxing, Witt thought he would ask more questions, such as whether Zhuangjiu knew about it. However, after hearing this, he just nodded faintly, as if he were sure that Victor would come to help him.

It made Victor quite depressed.

Because he was about to get to the seaside at about 5 o'clock, Victor called him up at four o'clock bad intentions. When he packed up and was ready to leave, time was already 4:30.

The wine followed them and rushed to the seaside.

There are not few mutant birds at night, but after the wine planted their bodies, most mutant birds thought she was a mutant plant, lost interest in her, and had no idea of perched on her branches.

Compared with Vit and Gan Jinxing, the move forward of the wine was extremely smooth. It didn't take long to catch up with the first two people. She quickly lowered a lot of speed so as not to be found by the people in front of her.

I don't know if it's because of the ancient city or the seaside. Wine always feels that even on this cold night, the sea breeze is still very hot.

And the wind has a salty, wet and slightly fishy smell, which is a bit like the smell of animals brought by the sea breeze.

The wine secretly wrote down the strange smell.

This place is a certain distance from the seaside, and it takes about half an hour for Vite to fly at full speed, so when they really reach the seaside, the time has reached 5:30 a.m.

Fortunately, Gan Jinxing didn't seem to care much about the time of arrival. After letting Witt let him go down, he said to him very politely that he was no longer needed and hoped he could go back.

Victor, who was regarded as a tool by Gan Jinxing, was so angry that he almost wanted to slap him. In the end, AI's reason defeated the inexplicable emotions. He stared at him angrily and left here.

Where he couldn't see, Victor quietly turned around and came to the winery, which had chosen the best viewing position, and quietly watched with her what Gan Jinxing wanted to do.

But after about half an hour in a row, he seemed to just face the sea, thinking about something without any movement.

The waves rolled white waves towards him, but every time it was not far from his feet, they retreated again. After going back and forth, they didn't touch his body in the end.

After six o'clock, the morning light is dawn.

The warm orange sun probeed out of the sea level and instantly broke through the dark sky and ocean. The light completely wrapped the sea, as if it had crossed a layer of gold.

Indeed, as Liu Yun said, it is a completely different scene from what I saw in the mountains.

Gan Jinxing, who had stood silently by the sea for a long time, finally had a little movement. He moved his stiff body, retreated silently, stretched out his right hand, his finger suddenly pressed down, and then quickly raised--

A skin shrimp that was almost transparent in the sun suddenly jumped out of the sea and instantly bounced on Gan Jinxing's finger. His first jaw clenched one of his fingers, and its tentacles kept swinging in the wind, as if talking to him.

This is true. Gan Jinxing looked at the skin shrimp and nodded from time to time.

Wine is not very good at animal language. Although Witt knows some, he only knows some basic. It really doesn't understand the language about marine life.

Moreover, the two of them are far apart, and they can't hear what sound is made over there, so they can't translate.

They were far away from the wine. They could only watch Pipi shrimp shake their heads and tell him for nearly five minutes before jumping down from his fingers and returning to the sea.

It's just that the figure who left inexplicably reminded Zhuangjiu of a rushed away pippi shrimp a long time ago.

An inexplicable shadow suddenly pressed down in front of her eyes. Before the wine could think more, a strange wave suddenly hit her eyes.

From a distance, the huge wave is like a mountain. First, it only sets off a faint wave, and then the wave is accumulating higher and higher to the shore. When it comes to the shore, the waves are already a few floors high!

Gan Jinxing had just finished talking so much to Pipi shrimp, and then saw the huge wave rushing towards him. There was not enough time to retreat!

The wine stood up in an instant, and the vine in his hand stretched over instantly.

If Gan Jinxing doesn't have time to escape, even if he finds that she is following him, she will have to save him!

In terms of genetic engineering, his achievements have reached its peak. Bar Wine really believes that if he can't make an antidote, others may not have the ability.

Therefore, Gan Jinxing must be saved!

However, just as she stood up and the vine was about to touch Gan Jinxing, he suddenly moved.

He turned his body slightly and unconsciously glanced in the direction of the wine behind the diagonal. Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but be a little stunned because of this inexplicable look, but in this short moment, her movements could not continue, causing the fierce waves to instantly devour Gan Jinxing's body!

"Buck!" Zhuangjiu was so anxious that she didn't even care about hiding. She rushed out directly, but the back of the waves was still strong, and the speed rushed towards her in an instant!

Just as she was about to devour her body, Witt grabbed her body and violently took it upwards, just right to avoid the waves.

But then another huge wave higher than before appeared in front of Zhuangjiu, which was more and higher, slapping the shore with unparalleled destructive power.

Several newborn trees couldn't withstand this strong impact and abruptly directly concave the trunk!

In this layer of waves, a strange black head probe poked out of the water. Between the mouth closed, Zhuang Jiu heard the sound of it talking.

"Lord Star God, I didn't expect you to come again. A animal had found some strange entrances under the water before. Would you like to come down and have a look?"

The sound of this killer whale is quite familiar, and it is Gan Jinxing!

Victor took the wine while avoiding the waves that would hit at any time, while keeping her able to chat with animalized Ganjin stars.

"Professor Gan? How did you look like this?"

Gan Jinxing did not answer her question. His tone seemed to be a little hurried and urged her to say, "The opening time of that entrance is very short. Do you want to go down with me?"

Zhuangjiu only thought for a few seconds and nodded, "Okay, I'll go down with you."

Before refute, he saw the wine patting him on the shoulder: "You are not fast enough underwater. Try to see if you can follow. If possible, we will wait for you and go in together."

With that, she jumped down from Victor's body, and a strong sense of weightlessness instantly enveloped her body, but in just a second, her body began to become vegetatize, and then turned into a tree vine-like shape, firmly wrapped around the body of the killer whale.

The normal human body can certainly not survive in the sea, but the body after the plantation of wine can not only breathe freely in fresh water, but also have no problems in the sea.

It is because of knowing this that winery dares to reassurely turn his body like this.

The killer whale slit its tail dexterously, looked at Victor and quickly dived into the sea.

Victor frowned and began to start the drainage mode in the joints and cracks of the whole body.

In order to ensure that there is no liquid inside his body, the drainage fan must be turned on, but therefore, the speed of energy consumption will be greatly reduced accordingly.

I hope to catch up with the first two people.

After the wine became a plant, she could still talk to Gan Jinxing normally, and because she attached to his epidermis, she could not feel much buoyancy.

The killer whale waved its tail and rushed out dozens of meters away in the sea. In the blink of an eye, Zhuangjiu and his surroundings surrounded by a darkness.

"It's the first time I saw you look like this." This extreme darkness reminds the wine of the scene of the hill taking her and Victor to see the blue ores, but at that time, she was surrounded by the extremely secure Vit, so Zhuangjiu was not afraid.

But now it has been changed to Gan Jinxing. It is absolutely impossible for her not to be afraid.

"The body is not very good, so I don't change my appearance often. But this time is tight, and it won't go if it doesn't change. The sound did not come from the head, but from the inside of the killer whale's body, which did not disturb the creatures in the darkness next to it.

But being able to communicate is enough to dispel those fears.

The killer whale is still diving downward.

The light above became smaller and smaller until it shrinks into a small hole, and finally it turns into darkness. No matter how fast the killer whale is, it inevitably forces it to slow down by avoiding some fierce animals in the deep sea.

At first, Zhuangjiu would say something to Gan Jinxing, and the other party would reply one by one, but the increasing pressure later made Gan Jinxing and Zhuangjiu uncomfortable, so he gradually stopped his voice.

In this scene, if it hadn't been for the countdown to the CD time of the mutant plants in the body, I'm afraid that Wine would have completely lost the concept of time.

"Here we go."

It took 36 minutes from her into the water to Gan Jinxing finally stopped.

Zhuangjiu endured strong pressure and slowly extended his body to the head of the killer whale and looked along where he was sighted.

But it is still dark.

But before long, a nihilistic dark seabed suddenly burst into a blue light.

In addition, a sleeping dark figure slowly appeared in front of them.

Gan Jinxing whispered to Zhuang Jiu: "Let's hide at the stone next to us. Send a message to Victor and ask him to keep his voice as light as possible if he comes."

"Don't disturb here... the real 'God'."

His eyes fell on the shadow of the behemoth.

The author said:

Hero: Yeah! Posted with my wife! (?)

Chapter 132

This huge shadow, Zhuangjiu, was found at the beginning of the light, but because the light emitted by the seabed is too dim, in Zhuangjiu's eyes, at most we can know that this light is surrounded by a creature almost a few stories high, but what exactly is. Neither she nor Gan Jinxing knows.

However, depending on this size, she inexplicably remembered the extreme unknown she saw in her previous life.

If the mammoth giant elephant is also in this perva, does it prove that those creatures who were very horrible in their previous life may have gone out of this megao city?

Zhuang Jiu was puzzled, but he hid behind a strange stone with Gan Jinxing and passed the news to Victor.

The opposite side also received a message soon, saying that he would be careful.

Victor's guarantee of wine was naturally quite relieved, so she rolled back on the killer whale's body and moved gently towards the wisp of light as his tail swinged gently.

A redundant noise could not be heard on the deep seabed, and even the bubble sound did not exist at all. The huge black shadow shook gently with the quiet water waves, making the wine slowly swimming below feel a feeling of falling down.

The deep blue light became stronger and stronger, but it could not penetrate the surrounding darkness, as if it had been imprisoned in the middle by something. This light can only shine at a distance of about three meters in diameter, and then it can no longer penetrate the surroundings.

From the perspective of wine, it is like a huge blue semicircle, being buckled to the bottom of the sea.

In the face of this increasingly strong light, the huge shadow still has nothing to do.

Zhuangjiu gently asked, "How did you find this place?" What does this thing do?"

In fact, you can guess that this place and the skin shrimp he met before can't get rid of the dry line, but what Zhuangjiu wants to ask is not the first question, but the focus is on the second question.

Gan Jinxing quickly replied, "The origin of global mutation, Lord Star God should know where the source is, right?"

Zhuangjiu hummed: "The ocean and fresh water are possible. The most suspected of them is the giant octopus that escaped a few years ago. It carries nearly a thousand kinds of bacteria and is the most likely organism to pollute water sources."

Only water can lead to planetary and large-scale changes.

"That's right." Gan Jinxing nodded, "Lor Xingshen should have seen the conversation with me before, which is commonly known as the skin shrimp. As a marine creature, it knows a lot of secrets that we don't know. For example, it can clearly feel that his body has mutated one day, and that day is exactly the third day after the giant octopus escaped.

Zhuangjiu couldn't help frowning, but as a plant, she couldn't do such a difficult move, so after frowning fruitlessly, she rolled the body of the killer whale hard.

Gan Jinxing: ... A little suffocating, that is to say.

Zhuangjiu doesn't care why Pipi shrimp tell these things to Gan Jinxing. After all, it is not surprising that an animal superpower can communicate with animals kindly.

"That basically can be concluded that the source comes from giant octopus. But then again, why on earth did we come to this place? What on earth are you going to do in this place?"

He turned around like a wheel, and finally returned to the second question asked by Zhuangjiu.

"Wait for a moment to open the door."

"I heard that there is a strange passage here, but Pipi shrimp can't get in, so I'm going to come and have a look in person. The specific situation needs to be clear before it comes in."

"Strange passage?" Zhuangjiu's eyes couldn't help looking at the place where the light emitted, "Then when can we go in?"

"According to human beings, at 8 o'clock in the morning, the passage here will open a little gap, and we can go in at that time."

"According to Pipi shrimp, you just need to wait aside and feel any strange fluctuations, just go in."

Either way, it is not the time to go in now.

When I sent a message to Victor just now, Zhuangjiu looked at the time. It was already past seven o'clock. Just now, she and Gan Jinxing didn't know how long they talked. They returned quickly, and the so-called channel could be opened.

In order to avoid attracting the attention of this giant, Gan Jinxing and Zhuangjiu deliberately chatted a little far away. I don't know how long it has been since Witt hasn't come, but the sea water around them has changed.

The blue light, which was fixed in a small space, suddenly caused a huge wave. The wine, a little farther away, could feel a strong impact coming to his face, not to mention the huge shadow closer to the blue space.

It also seemed to be awakened by this change, and its stiff body slowly began to move.

With Zhuangjiu's body, she can only feel that the whole space seems to have caused waves. However, she is now located at the seabed 10,000 meters below, not the so-called sea surface, so this layer of dark waves is even more strange.

Gan Jinxing was able to stabilize his figure faster in the water. He soon waved his tail under the turbulent undersea wave and began to swim towards the blue space.

It should be the opening time soon.

The wine clenched his body tightly to keep himself from being washed away by the torrent.

It was so close that she clearly saw what the so-called "wave" was going on.

Long black strips, almost as thick as thousands of years of ancient trees, kept stirring around the blue space, as if they were driving away all the creatures here. However, this black thing has no vision, so it can only stir it up like this. Gan Jinxing easily avoided their attack.

The undercurrent on the bottom of the sea is becoming more and more fierce, and Gan Jinxing almost used all his strength to ensure that he would not be washed away.

They soon came near the blue space.

But just as Gan Jinxing was about to touch the light, the whole sea suddenly stopped.

As if time and space had been frozen, the undercurrent that had just been set off suddenly stopped, and the wind and waves were calm as if nothing had happened at all just now.

In the darkness, two bright yellow light the size of a lighthouse on the sea suddenly appeared, as huge as a searchlight. After the botanyization of Zhuangjiu's body, his thinking was much slower. Before he could think about what the change in this situation represented, Gan Jinxing suddenly raised his voice: "Oh! It woke up and let Wei come here. Be careful of danger!"

After the wine subconsciously immediately sent a shortcut to Witte forbidden to approach, a dark long thing suddenly hit in their direction.

The wine immediately extended out of the vine, trying to tighten and slow down the speed of the thing as it did before. But the branch of the vine just wrapped around that thing, and the face of the wine changed.

"This thing seems to be similar to the attack of vines! I can't control it. Go in quickly!"

The vine can also be regarded as a part of her body, especially after the vegetation of the wine body, she can feel more clearly what the branches that have been extended and what has happened.

She clearly felt a slippery wrist and foot wrapped around her branch, and her wrist and feet were full of suction cups of all sizes. In the middle of the suction cup, it was like a sharp barb, but it tightly hooked the branch in one roll, which made her skin hurt.

Either abandon this branch, or quickly take all the vines back to your body.

However, if you follow the latter practice, the wine will directly return to human beings, and the organs of the body will directly turn into a blood mist because they can't withstand the huge pressure on the seabed, leaving no dregs.

So she decided to abandon this branch immediately.

Between her trade-offs, the epidermis on her vine branch was directly absorbed by the suction cup on the wrist and foot, and wine could even feel her flesh and blood lost.

Just as she gritted her teeth and was about to tear this cut, she suddenly felt a little more control between herself and her wrist and feet.

It seems that this wrist can listen to part of her control.

Zhuang Jiu was suddenly stunned, controlled her wrist and feet to stop, and took the opportunity to take back the branch, a strong suction suddenly broke out in the blue space, sucking her and Gan Jinxing into it!

After a spinning dizziness, Zhuangjiu and Gan Jinxing were forced to change back into human shape and suspended in the strange navy blue space.

Next to them is a long silver river, and from time to time, meteors pass by them and pass in a deep space like night.

The long silver river in front of him lit up the bodies of the two people. Wine suddenly opened his eyes and turned pale. He covered his lips but couldn't spit out anything. The Gan Jinxing next to her is almost the same as her, but she inexplicably showed a little face-to-face performance, so although it was uncomfortable, he did not show it. Instead, she stretched out his hand and followed her back.

"This should not be under the sea, is it?" It took a long time for the wine to get better. After shaking his head, I found that I had asked a useless question.

If she were still at the bottom of the sea, I'm afraid she would have lost this vivid and beautiful life by this time.

Gan Jinxing did not show any objection to this question, but nodded and said, "This place is very familiar. I've been here."

Wine: "......? Professor Gan is really extraordinary. He comes from such strange places.

"It can also be said to be me, or it can be said to be me in the previous life." He added.

Seeing the strange look of Zhuangjiu, Gan Jinxing smiled and said, "Ah, I'm sorry, I thought Victor had told you about it."

It is not clear that there is another creature called green tea in the world. Naturally, she did not hear the tea-like speech of the person in front of her, but she still frowned subconsciously and did not struggle with this problem for the time being, but said, "So what did you do here in the last life?"

Gan Jinxing stretched out his almost transparent white fingers and picked up a light spot in the long river.

All kinds of scenes seemed to look at the flowers in front of them. Gan Jinxing said, "According to my deal with Victor, I'm here to put you who is about to die three days before the beginning of the end of the world."

His deep eyes stared at the wine.

"If I remember correctly, we have now entered a higher dimension."

"And here is the long river of time and space."

The author said:

It's time to start! Little Star is about to start installing X! (Bushi) It's time to start revealing the secret of my past and present life! (I'm sure)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

41.3K 668 70
末世之重返饥荒 In the last life, Tang Mo accidentally lost her own space jade pendant when the end of the world opened, lost her biggest gold finger, and la...
73.2K 1.8K 127
Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain swept across half of Blue Star, floods...
25.5K 462 119
A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system. It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo li...
27.5K 334 14
Typhoon, heavy rain, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, heavy fog, extreme night... all kinds of natural disasters swept across.   After lingering for...