Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

By 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 85-86

164 4 0
By 0003min

Chapter 85

Perhaps Wang Zai could also see the seriousness of the matter, so the three of them did not delay on the road for too long and soon returned to the idle winery.

Because he knew that the zombie's sense of smell was relatively sensitive, especially for some blood and the location it marked by itself, the wine did not rush to drive the watermelon chariot dripping with zombie saliva back to the idle winery, but put it far away, and then a few people sat on the vine weaving. In a hemisphere woven, it swings back to the idle winery like the ape Mount Tai.

Zhuangjiu quickly recorded all what had just happened on the Star Network.

It's less than two hours to go back and forth. When the wine records all the doubts, it's almost time for dinner.

Tang Panpan and Wang Zai couldn't hide their minds on their faces. Before the dishes were served on the table, they were asked by Aunt Huang with a concerned face, "What's wrong? Didn't you go out to play? How did you become so serious?"

When they left, Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui built a house nearby. Naturally, they knew what they were going out for.

Tang Panpan looked bitter and disgusting, but he still shook his head and didn't say it. He just said, "There are some bad things happened on the road, which is a little unacceptable, so he doesn't look very good."

"By the way, Aunt Huang and Liu Yun, there may be some danger outside the idle winery during this period. It's better not to go out for the time being."

Although Aunt Huang didn't know why, she still nodded, and Liu Yun replied, "I know", and her tone was as if she had known about it for a long time.

Whether the zombies came from the lead market or further or inadvertently broke in has not been answered for the time being. Speaking it plainly will only cause panic for everyone. It's better for her to investigate the matter first, so when the wine came back, she specially told them that don't tell anyone about it for the time being.

Of course, she also told them that after seeing others, let them stay out of the idle winery for the time being to prevent accidents, so Tang Panpan had the previous words.

Aunt Huang withdrew her eyes.

She found that when Tang Panpan was talking, Wang Zai's expression was suddenly extremely ugly.

It seems that they did find something difficult to solve outside.

If it's just ordinary mutant animals and plants, Aunt Huang believes that their ability to make wine should be able to solve those things. She has seen some flora weapons on the winery, which are quite powerful and even more terrible than many of the weapons in the alliance.

But if she also finds it difficult, it is either finding something difficult to deal with or...

Aunt Huang withdrew her eyes and said gently, "It's okay. Let's eat first."

After all, it was not long before the joining. The wine still kept it for them, and Aunt Huang and others also concealed it.

Tang Panpan seemed to realize that the atmosphere at the dining table was a little solemn. During the meal, he tried to provoke a lively atmosphere, but to no avail. But in addition to her and Wang Zai, Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui seem to have something on their mind, and Liu Yun is even more obvious, with a depressed face.

A dinner ended in silence and embarrassment.

After washing up, Zhuang Jiu lay back to her room, opened the Star Network and began to watch the picture of the Yuanshi Security Zone transmitted to her in real time.

Yuanshi Security Zone is a small safety zone. The person in charge is a local superpower named An Zikang. His best way to attack is to create cracks in the ground and let zombies fall in.

However, the disadvantages are also obvious. The zombie has no pain. As long as it does not cut off its body completely and make it unable to move, it can dig out the soil and stand up again.

And this move can at most delay the killing of zombies. Therefore, there are not many survivors in the safe zone led by An Zikang.

But good luck came to the Yuanshi Security Zone some time ago.

At first, he did doubt whether the so-called star god was fake, but when he saw the divine power of the star god, he could no longer have the idea of resistance.

No human can do such an ability to let the zombies who are ready to crawl to the ground!

She is definitely the star god herself!

After seeing the absolute ability of the Star God, even if he found that the other party was just a little girl, he respected her. He not only gave up the best house in the safe zone to the star god to live in, but also treated her well with a few food in the safe area every day.

He hoped that the star god could remember his behavior at this time after unifying the whole planet at the end of the end of the world. At that time, he would take him with him, and there would be no need to worry about the rest of his life!

Maybe Lord Star God will remember that he has made contributions. After the end of the world, he will play with an official position as mayor!

Originally, An Zikang did not want to reveal the matter of Star God here. After all, he also knows his ability. If he is known about this by other higher-level security zone leaders, how can Lord Star God like their shabby and small land? I will definitely go to a more luxurious place without hesitation!

Therefore, An Zikang kept hiding this matter from the beginning. He only said a big shot to the outside world, and said to the Star God that in order to prevent the harassment of the alliance, her identity could not be exposed for the time being.

Fortunately, the star god seemed to believe this lie and didn't want to go anywhere else.

But he never thought that in just a few days, this matter spread among the safety zones!

Moreover, in just a few hours, the major security areas around them have sent a message, hoping that the star god can visit their security zone.

An Zikang didn't know. I'm afraid that the Star God will never return to this poor little broken place again.

Since he received a message from other safety zones, the star god asked someone to send a message saying that he wanted to see him.

At this moment, An Zikang looked at the door in front of him with regret and hesitated a little. He didn't know how to talk to the star god after entering.

He couldn't help sighing.

It seems that she still has no ability to retain the star god, so she can only see if she can watch more waves before she is ready to leave. I like it.

An Zikang took a deep breath again. As soon as he summoned up his courage to knock on the door, he saw the door suddenly open in front of him, and the star god in a black robe appeared on the far table.

God can open the door so far away!

Although he is full of worship for the star god, in fact, he has always been a little strange. Why does the star god wear such heavy clothes even in this weather? Don't you think it's hot?

Later, when he thought about it, he was relieved.

At least he is also a god. If you let others see the true face casually, it will be a little too out of the box. An Zikang comforted himself like this.

"Star God... Are you looking for me?" It's not the first time An Zikang has dealt with her, but every time he seems to be extremely restrained, which always reminds him of the feeling of facing teachers in elementary school and big leaders at work.

Star God was obviously very familiar with his attitude. He slightly raised his chin wrapped in the mask, and the vague female voice said from the tightly shrouded robe: "I need your help."

A slightly thin finger stretched out - she even wore black gloves on her hand, wrapped tightly.

She put a photo on the table, and she motioned An Zikang to come and take it away.

"Recopie this photo a few more copies. I know that a lot of people are coming to you now. Don't worry, I won't leave here, but I need to ask other leaders to help me do something together."

Her finger pointed a little photo: "Find her and bring it to me."

An Zikang was a little stunned at first, and then even ecstatic.

Star God himself guaranteed that he would never leave this place! Then he still hopes to brush her face and win more favor!

He nodded and took the photo and left the place. Before he left, he didn't forget to close the door for her.

As soon as he went out, he kept telling people to find something to print photos, and prepared to complete the task assigned by the Star God as soon as possible!

He must find the girl in this photo before others, and he may get more appreciation from Lord Star God!

After An Zikang left, the fake star god who was alone in the room suddenly seemed to have removed some heavy burden. The black robe suddenly withered slightly, as if the person in the clothes had lost a whole circle, and even his height was much shorter.

She pulled out a considerable height of shoulder pads from the black robe, as well as something used to increase her figure or height.

The door outside suddenly opened automatically again, but she whispered "Don't make trouble" as usual, and closed the door again to untie the heavy black robe.

"A little further, I feel that after she took so many things, her figure seemed to be a little familiar."

The sound of wine appeared in Victor's mind.

She was sitting on the bed, listening to the pictures and all the sounds in the room through the high-definition probes and bugs on Victor.

Victor took a few more steps to the right and completely exposed the round star probe under the window.

However, because the corner of this window is too small, the counterfeiter did not find his existence.

She continued to untie her clothes until her coat was completely removed before she exposed the horror of her whole body.

First of all, there is a long scar running through her whole body, like being scratched by sharp claws or nails. From her face, it has stretched under her belt, almost scratching her whole right face and right body to ulcer. The skin and flesh have been turned over, and there is a faint blue and gray color entrenched in the wound. .

She also has various wounds of different sizes on her body, such as knife wounds or other scars. But the most conspicuous thing is the deep bone bite mark at the left shoulder blade on her back.

Almost the moment she saw her body, she immediately judged that all the scars on her body were caused by zombies!

But the problem followed.

After suffering such a fatal injury, the person in front of her not only did not become a zombie, but also stood in this place well, and even dared to pretend to be her and talk directly to the person in charge of the security zone.

Who the hell is she? How did she do it?

The people in the room stood in front of the mirror with their upper body. Their eyes seemed to stare at their bodies with some resentment and indifference for a long time, and a hazy mass of light appeared in his left hand.

She gritted her teeth and pressed her right face fiercely.

The white light is slowly repairing the scars on her face, but the effect is also obvious. The scratched skin and flesh on her face are healing, and the blue-gray face began to fade, as if the zombie cells had been suppressed or removed.

Victor's location can clearly see what the person's intact left half of his face looks like, but not only he, but also the wine wine thousands of kilometers away couldn't help but widen his eyes.

Because her height and walking patterns did not match before, she ruled out the possibility of freehand money almost as soon as possible. But judging from the current picture, the intact left face of the man reflected through the mirror, and the light power that touched almost the same as his previous life, this counterfeiter is indeed freehand!

But... how could she be like this?

Just as Zhuangjiu thought quickly, the money in the room suddenly found a flash of reflection in the mirror.

"Who!"

After a burst of drinking, she immediately put on her clothes and put her head in a black hat. In just a few seconds, when she turned around again, she had already armed herself and pushed the window open.

The window is empty.

Because of the particularity of her identity, in order to prevent someone from peeping into the dark, Qian deliberately told An Zikang not to approach the house.

Forced by the majesty of her identity, no one in this security zone should be so unthinkable and insists to come and have a look at her. This can only prove that it may be someone from other safe areas.

She frowned tightly and whispered to herself, "Didn't you say that no one would approach this house? I'm sure that the flashing white spot just now must be a star probe!"

A cold voice came to her mind, "I only guarantee that 'people' will inform you as soon as possible when they come over, but that one who comes can't be regarded as a person at all, it's just an inorganic thing!" I can't find it in the first place!"

"Then what do you think? I don't know how long it has been watching outside. If my identity is exposed, I'm afraid I can't keep you!"

The cold voice snorted disdainfully and scolded, "Pay attention to your attitude! If it hadn't been for me, I'm afraid you would have died in the hands of that group of zombies!"

"If you hadn't boarded in my body, can you learn so much? Just take what you need. Don't think you are giving me as if you are giving me!" Money retorted with freehand retortion.

The two quarreled for a few short sentences, and finally the cold voice compromised first: "Forget it, I don't know as much as you. Let me go back to this place to see what kind of bedbug in the sewer dares to crawl over secretly!"

"Also, you have been pretending for so long that the so-called star god hasn't come to you for trouble, either a coward, or you have died at all! What are you so afraid of?

Qian snorted coldly and didn't answer it, but looked out of the window with bad eyes.

The time and space in front of him began to twist, and the grass blown up by the wind slowly pressed down, revealing a flashing shadow.

However, it only lasted for a short period of time and disappeared quickly, and only the black outline of that thing was seen.

It's about 2 meters, and such height is not something that a girl can reach.

Somehow, Qian's freehand brushwork seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, and his face eased up.

"How could this happen?" She had no problem, but the cold voice jumped like thunder. "But it actually has a device to shield time and space on its body? How is this possible?"

"If it's useless, just say it directly!" Qian's freehand eyes almost turned over. Seeing from a distance that a patrol was about to come in this direction, she quickly closed the window and closed the curtains.

"Okay, it's nothing big deal. I've figured out how to deal with it. If that thing is really someone else in another safe area, I have my own way to solve this problem.

Under the black mask, Qian's freehand left face slowly appeared with half a strange smile.

The author said:

Freehand money: It's me, but not exactly me.

Chapter 86

[I'm sorry, sister, I didn't expect that Wang Zai's invisible fur would be found by her. It's my careless idea.]

The sound of wine came directly from Victor's mind, comforting him, "It doesn't matter. As you know, she used to be extremely sensitive to the sight of the probe and would be found to be reasonable, but fortunately, she didn't notice your existence in order to cover up her body. You put the bug there, and I have also debugged the equipment. You can try to receive it in multiple channels. If possible, come back first. It's too dangerous to stay there.

Victor answered, then tested and closed the connection between the two.

The sound of breaking the air sounded, and he quickly flew back to the idle winery like a dark meteor in the dark night.

Because he suddenly remembered something about the past, the wine did not let Witt install a star probe in the room when the counterfeiter left. Fortunately, she didn't do this, otherwise with the sensitivity of money to the sight, she would definitely find the hands and feet of Victor's work, so that she would know that it was the wine who was investigating her.

After all, she spent a long time with Zhuangjiu, and she was also quite familiar with what she made. At a glance, she could basically recognize that it was her handwriting.

Except for the bug.

This was made by Victor himself. Originally, he just added Wang Zai's fur outside to test whether it could be as invisible as Wang Zai. Later, he found that this thing was half hidden, and some outlines could still be seen in the sun.

But for eavesdropping, this is enough. So when the wine let Victor pass, he brought these things with him.

In addition to the freehand room of money, he also installed a lot in An Zikang's room and some superpowers.

The money is freehand and they are unaware of it. Soon she put on her clothes and fell asleep in bed.

The wound on her body has not had no effect on her at all, but even if the invasion of zombie cells will make the wound unbearable. After so long, she has been used to this bone-eating pain. Her body is completely numb and her movement will not be hindered at all.

So no one knows the abnormality of her body under her black robe except Victor and Wine.

In my dream, money seemed to dream of half a year ago.

At that time, the end of the world had not yet begun.

She was looking forward to going on a self-driving trip with the wine, even if the purpose was not pure.

She really planned to use the wine.

One route for the trip of Zhuangjiu was to cross Qinshan and go to the westernmost federal federation, which is called a place of exile among the citizens at the bottom of the alliance.

She heard that the federal Star Army will be recruited in a month. Although it is a place of exile, it is also under federal jurisdiction and is a formal position.

The federation belongs to the alliance.

Rounded, she can also successfully get rid of the poor status. If she is lucky enough to be appreciated by bigwigs, she may be able to fly directly to the sky!

At that time, she still had such a dream, but after sending a message to Zhuangjiu the next second, she got the cold rejection message of Zhuangjiu.

How can it be like this!

Then isn't it over before she wants to have a dream of flying to the sky?

So she sent the text message to Zhuangjiu in a hurry, which she has regretted until now.

In fact, after sending it, she reacted that she wanted to withdraw, but she didn't have this function, so she planned to explain it to Zhuangjiu - she had scolded Zhuangjiu like this before. Every time she directly found Zhuangjiu to apologize and obtained her forgiveness.

She also plans to repeat her skills this time.

Unexpectedly, she had never seen the wine again. Even on the day when the end of the world began, she sent her the news of her care and sank into the sea. Not only that, when she entered the winery house again, she found that the building had already been empty.

She thought that the wine had died long ago, but the cleanliness and tidy room surprised her. But if she is not dead, how could Zhuang Jiu leave her so angry because of a small text message?

You know, it took so many years to secretly stop countless people who want to get close to the wine, just to monopolize this person, or share her life.

She should not have other partners except the robot in her family that is not very easy to use. Even if she really finds any problems, she should tell herself as soon as possible.

So the biggest possibility is that she is dead.

But that night, she heard the sound of wine in the Star Net.

Even if it had been covered up, she immediately reacted when she heard Zhuangjiu say the first sentence. The person who controlled the Star Network was definitely Zhuangjiu!

She's fine!

This is the first idea of freehand money.

However, what rose in her heart was not the blessing for the rest of her life after a disaster, nor the joy of her friend's life, but the extreme anger.

Listening to Zhuangjiu's words on the Star Network, it is not difficult to guess that she has long known that the end of the world will start this matter, and maybe she has stayed in an extremely safe place now.

But Zhuangjiu completely excluded her and didn't even tell her any news!

She has done so much for wine that this person is still so wolf-hearted! She is simply too selfish!

This anger even wakes up the freehand money still in the dream. She turned over and sat on the bed, her chest kept undulating up and down, and her face was extremely gloomy.

It was a long time before she scolded fiercely in a hoarse and deep voice: "XXX wine!"

The hidden bugs in the room faithfully fulfilled their duties, recorded these sounds one by one and transmitted them to Victor's brain in the idle winery in the distance.

Because the mecha body had been completely repaired by him without telling the wine, he planned to speed up the construction of the pond by taking the evening, just to hear Qian's freehand scolding.

His mechanical face cooled down in an instant.

If I had known that I shouldn't have left directly just now, I should have covered her up and then left.

Obviously, her sister once gave her enough things, and she shamelessly took away many things from the wine villa and ate and drank in her villa. As a result, she even became a semi-poor person who could go to school and learned a lot of new knowledge, but this person was so grateful!

Such a person is simply a scumbag!

Victor was angry and looked at the direction of the safety zone in the city from afar through the idle winery. Her eyes were fierce, as if she had beaten her up hard.

But it's okay. Now my sister has completely broken away from her. Therefore, it seems that my sister is the most foresighted!

After blowing the rainbow fart of wine in his heart, anger in Witt's heart disappeared a lot and continued to build a pond.

It was soon dawn, and Qian Yi slept again and didn't become a demon again.

Qian Freehand's photo given to An Zikang last night, one of which had been "taken" by Witt. At that time, he clearly saw that the person on it was Zhuangjiu.

It will never be a good thing for her to find wine.

Originally, he wanted to talk about it to Zhuangjiu when he was on the road yesterday, but after connecting the person who was in Xianjiu's house, he found that Zhuangjiu had fallen asleep. After thinking about it for a moment, he planned to talk about it this morning.

This also allows the wine to have a good sleep.

After breakfast, Victor's people took photos with wine and Tang Panpan and moved a table into the game room.

Where to discuss is soundproof enough not to be heard.

The reason why she called Tang Panpan was that she also knew the true identity of the so-called "Star God", and there was not much to hide her meaning. Many people and strength, so she was asked to discuss it with her.

For so long, Tang Panpan's basic personality was roughly understood by Zhuangjiu. She is not a scentric person, but she is very good at keeping secrets. So the wine was not hidden. I roughly told her something that had happened with money in the past.

Although he did not clearly say how much wool Qian Yi had collected on her, Tang Panpan also got a lot of information from her understated three words and two words. At that time, he slapped the table with indignation: "This is, I didn't meet me!" Otherwise, if I meet such a guy who likes to take advantage of it, she will throw it directly out of the door of the villa! What kind of rubbish!"

With that, she posted it on the wine: "It was not easy for you to do it before. It's okay. Now the lovely teacher Tang can give you enough friendship.

There was not much sadness in Zhuangjiu's heart that was instantly diluted. He shook his head with a smile: "Thank you. What I want to say is not this, but there is also some connection. Do you remember hearing that radio some time ago? That is to say, the safe zone of the planet has been divided into two categories, one is still dominated by alliances, and the other is mainly...

Tang Panpan nodded: "Star God, I understand. After all, Zhuangzhuang is so kind and cute that it has helped so many citizens. It is normal to have a title of god.

Zhuangjiu: ... Every time she hears or says it, she is still a little ashamed. I don't know how Tang Panpan can change his face and say such a shameful name.

She paused and did a good job in psychological construction before continuing, "Sometime ago, a person in charge of a small safety zone found the Star God."

Tang Panpan didn't turn around for a moment and looked at Zhuangjiu blankly: "Zhuang Zhuang, have you gone out to pick up a sideline?"

Looking at the way Zhuang Jiu stared at her eyes, she reacted in an instant and her face sank: "Someone pretends to be you, who is it?"

"Zhuangzhuang, you shouldn't tell me about the freehand thing of money for no reason. Is that the person who pretended you is her?"

Zhuang Jiu nodded and told her what had happened last night. Finally, he added, "I have been with her for a long time before. Even if she stands in front of me with a completely non-face, I can recognize her, let alone half of her face intact, and she can almost directly determine her identity."

"There is also the most critical question." The wine took out the photo: "She is looking for me now."

"Although I know her very well, she is much worse now and the person she used to know before. For a while, I couldn't figure out why she pretended my identity and why she came to me. Moreover, how can I stop her or expose her identity?

I almost talked about talking about my previous life.

Tang Panpan nodded: "I see, the reason why you asked me to come here this time is that you are afraid that you will still have the inertial thinking about her in the past, so you can't accurately judge what the intention of her current behavior is, and I don't know how to do it appropriate, right?"

"Yes. But in fact, this matter is only one of the things I plan to discuss today, and another thing is the zombies who appeared in the depths of Qinshan yesterday.

Both things were quite important in Tang Panpan's heart, and she quickly finalized the order: "Let's discuss the first question first. Although I don't know much about this person, I have some ideas."

"It's definitely not the way Zhuangzhuang got along with her before. She either likes that your family has money, or she is too simple to like you. I even suspect that she was the first to come to you with purpose.

"And some people are the kind who don't know how to be grateful. If it's true, as you said, she may have guessed your identity when she heard the sound of the Star Network, then the most likely thing is that her mentality at that time was dissatisfaction.

"Why?"

For emotional cognition, wine doesn't know much about it, and Victor naturally can't think about such a complex human nature. Both of them stared at Tang Panpan with big eyes, with a puzzled face.

"In short, it is easy to go from thrift to luxury, and from luxury to thrift. She has enjoyed your protection and dedication almost all the time, and when you occasionally don't protect her or meet her requirements, she will be quite angry.

"For example, the message she sent you under extreme anger, I think it should be able to support my statement."

The wine nodded thoughtfully.

Tang Panpan continued to work hard: "With the previous speculation, the rest of the things are much easier to push. What ability should she have to convince others that she is the star god, and it doesn't help to expose her identity."

Indeed, if it follows Tang Panpan's thinking, Zhuangjiu will naturally think of this problem.

"In fact, she can pretend to be me perfectly. Because we had been together before and our tone was very similar, she imitated that I would never show flaws.

"If it had been my previous temper, I'm afraid I would really go over and expose her, but it would fall into her trap - I don't have any more way to prove that I am the star god. On the contrary, because of the presence of the person in charge of the Yuanshi Security Zone, maybe others will think that I am the one who intends to pretend. On the contrary, it will arrest me.

"If that's the point, I will become the cattle and sheep that she slaughtered on the cutting board. Through my death, she can also establish her prestige and strengthen the authority of the identity of the star god.

"But if I don't go to her and shrink in the city, I will be found and told her. So in her subconscious, it is inevitable to find me, but if she hates me very much, can she directly mobilize those people to kill me? Why bother to come to me?"

When Zhuang Jiu thought about it, his eyebrows drooped slightly, and his eyes fell on the starry web in front of him.

What she didn't notice was that when she said this, Victor's fingers suddenly tightened a lot.

She recalled what money scolded her at freehand.

With anger and extreme resentment, it was like what the wine had done to her with great heinousness and great sins.

Originally, Victor didn't want her to hear the audio that Qian scolded her with freehand, but she couldn't stand it and listened to it many times.

"What is her purpose?"

Unconsciously, Zhuangjiu fell into his own thinking again.

"There is a guess that I'm not sure, right?" I don't know when Tang Panpan began to be exactly the same as Wang Zai's movements. She bit her pen and looked at the wine with a side of her face: "Zhuangzhuang, is there any possibility that you have what she wants on you, or what she wants to lend you to bring out?"

Zhuang Jiu's eyes lit up: "It makes sense. It's true that's possible."

"There was a new problem..." Zhuangjiu took a careful look at Witt and took back before he found it.

"What's there to attract her?"

The three discussed this issue for half an hour and never came to any conclusion. I feel that it may be horny to go further, so they plan to postpone the discussion of this matter and start to solve the more important thing, which is today's second theme.

Why did zombies come here? How did they come from?

[Yesterday, I checked that the starting point of this river is not the lead market, but a relatively far away from the lead market. The city on the mountains we stayed in before - Miaocheng.] Victor opened the star network, which is a full map of the whole planet.

The whole planet has and only a huge continent, connecting the far north and the ice ocean. To the south of the continent is the endless blue sea without any isolated islands. With Qinshan as the boundary, to the east is a one-third of the continent that has been explored and habitable by human beings, while Qinshan runs through the north and south and is separated. East and west.

To the west of Qinshan Mountain, the area that human beings can live in has and only 1/200 of the whole continent. There are all the people affiliated federal federation living there, and the remaining area is full of rich materials but dangerous forests.

The federal and star troops are all in the west of Qinshan Mountain, and their main task is to explore undeveloped land.

Because they wander between life and death all year round, these people are particularly fierce and vigorous compared with the flock of waste in the alliance, and because of years of coexistence and death, the Star Army only obeys the orders of the Federation.

Zhuangjiu only glanced at the small blank in the west and pulled his thoughts back.

A blue river began from Miaocheng and then passes through some scattered villages, and the river gradually widened and plunged into Qin Mountain.

The other origin is closer to the lake, just on a high mountain next to it. As a result, the two rivers converge not far from the edge of the lake to form a wider river and continue to flow westward.

Then there is a place that has not been explored. Because Witt didn't have enough time, he didn't dare to go deep yesterday.

[There are two corners in this river, but only one is closer to the city.] Victor pointed to the blue ribbon line above: [That is to say, these zombies may come directly from Miaocheng or from Lei. But I have observed that most of the zombies in Lei City go to the Alliance Center, and only some of them don't know where to go. In addition, there are also zombies disappearing to varying degrees in cities across the planet...]

His pause was so obvious that even Tang Panpan could hear his voice.

Zhuangjiu accepted him: "At least a small number of zombies in every city don't know where they go. With so many cities, the number of zombies is also quite horrible."

She pointed her finger on the tabletop and said in a low voice, "If I guess correctly, I'm afraid it will be troublesome."

"The remaining zombies are very likely to come to the depths of Qinshan Mountain."

The author said:

Cold voice: No, didn't you find me? Why didn't I appear as the greatest creature on the planet? Too much! I want a camera! I want more shots!

Wine: OK, the most common shot here is to provide the scene at the time of death. I don't know which way you want to die? (Smiling face)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 2.7K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
25.7K 462 119
A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system. It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo li...
109K 2.6K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...
30.7K 606 26
A global blackout caused by unknown reasons, schools closed, factories closed, sea, land and air transportation was interrupted, all supplies in supe...