Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

By 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 77-78

193 4 0
By 0003min

Chapter 77

Although the sound is familiar, it is much lower than before, like a little boy in a period of sound change.

Did the vine wake up?

The wine hurriedly put down the watermelon and looked at the vines behind him.

This sound not only shocked Zhuang Jiu, but even Wang Zai and Tang Panpan, who were lying on the coffee table practicing calligraphy and teaching, looked side by it. Especially Wang Zai, who was originally an idle person, stood up miso, turned into animal form and rushed on the wine, stretched out her claws to try to scratch the green rattan swaying in the air behind her.

Tang Panpan: ... Why is the vine in this scene so similar, green teasing cat stick?

She is eager to know another thing than whether the vine is a teasing stick.

"Did I hallucinations? How do I feel like I hear someone else's voice?"

She rubbed her ears in disbelief, looked at Zhuangjiu, and tentatively said, "Zhuangzhuang, are you... changing the sound?"

Zhuang Jiu patted her on the head helplessly: "Who have you seen before the voice change period came so late?"

"That's right. But the sound I just heard did come from you. Is there anyone else who can speak besides you?"

The vine smiled and couldn't help showing off and gathered in front of Tang Panpan: "A little bit! I can't hear me, can I? Hee hee!"

Wine: ... naive!

Unexpectedly, as soon as the vine finished speaking, he was caught by Tang Panpan and looked at it in shock: "Are you really talking?" I was embarrassed to say it just now! I didn't expect it to be you!"

The vine sluggish slightly, turning around one card like an old clock: "OoO, how can you hear me?!"

Then isn't all the provocative words it just now heard?

It's over. Now it's Tang Panpan's quiet image of beautiful plants in his heart!

I don't say what the image of Tang Panpan's heart is for the time being. Compared with Tang Panpan and the vine, Zhuangjiu looked at her in shock.

"How can you hear the sound of vines?"

In the past, the communication between wine and vines was like a friend or two ordinary human beings talking. But at that time, the sound of the vine could not be heard except wine and Victor.

Did Tang Panpan attach this function after eating that watermelon?

Wang Zai was in the arms of wine. She couldn't pounce on the vines by her, but her tone was also extremely excited and said, "I can hear it!" It's amazing! What is this?

The vine was so happy that he walked around between Tang Panpan and Zhuangjiu: "Wow! Finally, someone else except wine and a fool can understand what I'm talking about! I'm so happy!"

As he spoke, he tried to imitate the way of spinning flowers, but he accidentally twisted a bow to his body.

Vine: "...Help, help! Screwed your waist!"

Zhuang Jiu was speechless and quickly tried to help him smooth his body flatten. As a result, the vine was firmly trapped on her and Tang Panpan and could not exert strength at all. She thought to withdraw in her heart, and the vine was still stuck on both of them without any movement.

At this time, there was a sound of footsteps from the building, as if Aunt Huang was going downstairs. As soon as she opened the door, she saw the living room in a mess, and the huge vine body was twisted into a beautiful bow, slating Zhuangjiu and Tang Panpan in a circle. Next to them, there is a white ball that has just slipped out of the winery's hand, jumping on the tip of the vine's tail, losing and playing hard.

For a while, the sky was full of snow leopard hair, and the scene looked quite chaotic.

The foot raised by Aunt Huang didn't know whether to continue to stretch out or withdraw it for a moment, and then silently closed the door.

Fortunately, she was also a person who had seen strong winds and waves. After a pause, she continued to come in and help the wine untie the vines on their bodies.

This knot is very entangled. When Aunt Huang helps untie it, she can always hear a humming sound. She thought it was Tang Panpan, so she rubbed her head: "Didn't I meet you?" Why does it still hurt so much?"

Tang Panpan flattened his mouth and said, "It's not me."

"It's me!" The vine suddenly broke out somehow and shouted, "Please lighten it down. My skin is going to be cut off!"

Aunt Huang was shocked. She let go in an instant and looked at the green in her nails in doubt: "Can plants speak?"

She has been wandering around the end of the world for so long that she has seen talking animals, but plants are indeed the first time they have seen them.

"What's the matter? You discriminate against plants!" The vine said angrily and cried, and then snorted and collapsed to the ground. "Untie it for me. My waist really hurts."

Aunt Huang was tempered by his capricious temper. In a trance, she seemed to see that her child used to be so awkward and unreasonable, and she couldn't help but turn his head for a moment.

I'm afraid that others will see her red eyes.

Soon the vine was untied. Zhuang Jiu sat on the sofa with Tang Panpan. After explaining to Aunt Huang, he suddenly thought of something.

Aunt Huang did not eat watermelon, but she can still hear the sound of vines. It seems that this evolution may allow vines to use human language normally.

So what is the change in her body?

Thank you, Aunt Huang. Zhuangjiu shook his fingertips and teased Wang Zai. Wang Zai was quite energetic. While pounced on the vines, he asked Aunt Huang excitedly, "Let's play together?"

Aunt Huang immediately refused: "No, thank you for your invitation." I don't think my old waist can stand this stimulation.

Wang Zai regretfully withdrew his sight and curled his lips with a really boring expression of human beings, which made Aunt Huang full of black lines.

Aunt Huang just went downstairs to pick up the water. When she saw that there was nothing wrong with the living room, she went upstairs and went back to the room.

"Why did this stupid cat appear in this place?" While teasing the baby, the vine asked the wine in his heart curiously in order to prevent others from being heard, "Do I remember it's not in the far north?" How could it suddenly appear here?"

Wine: "It's too troublesome to explain. Anyway, it's staying here for the time being and will leave after its parents pick it up."

The vine nodded, and suddenly his body stagnated slightly.

He turned around and looked at the wine: "Are you pulling me?"

Because the watermelon will not strengthen again for those who have eaten it. Zhuangjiu and Tang Panpan don't want to waste it, so they are eating together. Hearing the vine, the two raised the watermelon and signaled that they were not free.

The vine shook the vine strangely: "Strange, why do I suddenly feel under control..."

"Maybe me? I was just thinking about whether you could move slowly and shook a little dizzy in front of my eyes. The wine said:

"I feel that you reappear this time. I don't seem to be able to summon you back to my body? But unlike before, I feel that I can dominate part of your actions now. For example, I just thought that you should not be so fast, and your movements are much slower.

The speed of the vine is so fast that it is almost a shadow, and the voice is a little blurred: "I don't know. Why don't you try again?"

Zhuang Jiu wanted to stop in his heart. Sure enough, after a while, the speed of the vine suddenly slowed down, his body stiff in mid-air, and was suddenly knocked down by Wang Zai.

The snow leopard cub was unconscious. He thought he was powerful. Its long tail swept around the ground and grabbed the vine excitedly: "Hurry up! Why are you so slow?"

The provoked vine was just about to fight back, "What do you know! I, er, er--"

The green disappeared, and Wang Zai stared at the empty ground: "Where's the rattan?" Why is it missing?"

It seemed to figure out something, and his face became proud again. "It turned out that he was so scared that he hid. Alas, he turned out to be a coward. It's really boring."

The vine roared angrily in the heart of wine: "Little kid! If you don't give you Master Liang's real ability, you really think you are very good! Let go of me. I'm going out to fight with it!"

Up to now, I don't know why the vine suddenly took back the wine in his body and said helplessly, "I can't help it. After you upgraded, I haven't figured out how to take it back and release it out."

The vine gritted its teeth with anger, but had no choice but to entrenched in the wine body.

Seeing that Wang Zai was almost playing, the two also finished eating the watermelon. Tang Panpan carried Wang Zai in one hand and let him quickly become a person and said, "It's more than five o'clock now. If you don't finish this page of post, you will double it tomorrow!"

Wang Zai widened his eyes and his nose shrugged as if he were making a silent complaint, but he sat back obediently and began to write hard.

The villa finally calmed down.

However, the one in the winery is not a peaceful owner.

The vine slept in the wine's body for about a month. At this moment, he was very curious about everything around him. Before staying in the villa for a while, he urged Zhuangjiu to take it out for a walk.

Exactly after five o'clock, it's also time for Zhuangjiu to start the "pit-digging career". She used to drive a car there, but today she changed to walking because she wanted to show the vine the changes in the idle winery.

As soon as I got downstairs, two big trees standing at the door of the villa greeted Hezhuangjiu. The vine climbed out again unconsciously and waved his hand to them happily: "Hi! Old banyan tree! Hi! Camphor tree!"

The two trees shook their bodies. I just wanted to say a few more words to the wine, but now I'm not in the mood and closed their mouths one after another.

The vine didn't forgive. With his own difficulty, he "re-extracted the world" and divided two branches around the two trees: "Huh? Why don't you talk? Can you hear me? Am I not loud enough?"

Seeing that the tree was still silent, the vine climbed back to the head of the wine in horror: "It's broken! It's not because I can speak human language now, so I can't talk to plants, can I?"

The two trees knew the human identity of the winery from the door of the villa. At this moment, when they heard the vine, they couldn't help sneered: "Oh, this won't happen. The main reason is that you are too noisy and ugly that you don't want to talk to you."

Vine:——!!!

I have a bad temper! Besides, I'm going to pull you up!

In the end, the idea could only be thought in the vine's heart that the wine and the big tree left after saying hello.

Looking at her back, Camphor Tree seemed to suddenly react: "Lao Rong, have you noticed that we seem to understand what she said today?"

The old banyan tree suddenly realized, "I said, why can I understand her words without reading her lips today? Feelings are the language of plants she learned?"

The two big trees muttered behind her back and didn't know how to know how to muttered wine. She walked all the way to the pond she was about to build, and she happened to see the red master dragging the watering the water pipe.

After seeing the wine, he let go of his pipe: "Bear, why didn't you drive today?"

"Take a little... big friend out to see the world." Zhuang Liu glanced at the vine and changed his mouth abruptly.

Master Hong undoubtedly had him and dragged the pipe to continue his career happily.

The vine pouted with some dissatisfaction: "I saw it!" Why does it live in a better place than me - so much water? No way! I also want to live in the bathtub!"

Barge is perfunctory: "Okay, I'll take you back to pick up a big basin in the storage room and live in it when you sleep at night."

The vine is barely satisfied with this.

Keep walking forward is Liuyun's house. His foundation is almost done, and several thick pillars stand on the ground, with some faint appearance of a tree house.

The basic project has been completed, and it seems that it will take long for the house to be built.

Soon after arriving at the construction site of the pond, the vine looked at it curiously and said in shock, "It's so big! Are you really going to build such a big pond?"

Before Zhuangjiu answered, it suddenly found a bulge standing next to him in a blink of an eye, so he strangely stretched out a branch around the hill before coming back: "No, Zhuangjiu, the rockery built by the pond described in my novel are all made of stone. Why did you pile up a rockery made of dirt? Come on? Won't you wash the mud into the pond on a rainy day?"

As soon as you listen to it, Zhuangjiu knows that something is going wrong.

Sure enough, the hill called a rockery by the vine suddenly turned its head and shouted angrily, "I!" You are just a rockery! Your whole family is a rockery!"

...Why does this scene look so familiar?

The vine was also angry, but he shouted at the wine, "Why did you pick up another grumpy creature back!" Too much! I don't agree with me!"

With that, he snorted angrily and turned behind the wine to ignore her.

In a trance, when it was in my youth, I had an inexplicable sense of powerlessness to take care of two children.

I can't help it.

As soon as she was about to explain to the vine, she suddenly found a strange buzzing from the laboratory. With the light that scared her, a beam of light quickly broke through the roof and came to mid-air. Then, the light began to extend outward, climbing out like lightning in thunderstorms and floating in the air. Countless small stones, invisible to the naked eye, are connected together.

After a while, a semi-curved translucent cover unfolded in front of the winery and slowly formed over the idle winery.

The author said:

[About two childish ghosts]

Xiaoshan: You are a rockery!

Vine: I'm not a rockery! I am the most handsome vine in the world! You are so naive!

Xiaoshan: You are naive!

After the dialogue was repeated 20 times...

Xiaoshan: You are more naive!

Vine: You are invincible and naive!

Wine: ...Help! So noisy! Can you sew their mouths up?

Chapter 78

At the moment the transparent mask rose, it was difficult for the wine to describe the shock when he saw this scene in words, nor did it tell what kind of mood it was like to appear.

The beam of light was surrounded by a glimmer of electric current, like the dragon, a mythical beast hovering on the pillar of an ancient planet, rushing to the sky, but was blocked by invisible things in the air, so he jumped up desperately and sacrificed himself to the sky, trying to rush out of the cage.

However, the cage firmly and silently trapped the current, guiding it to dissipate energy, and then flowed in all directions.

This scene is spectacular, like an ancient planet. Human beings were still killing animals with stones. While Ru Mao was drinking raw food with blood, they suddenly saw a cluster of flames falling from the sky.

That's never seen, like a miracle.

Just like the scene in front of you.

What was originally just imagined by the alliance has now really appeared over the idle winery!

The position of the beam of light happens to be in the laboratory. Looking at what it looks like over the idle winery, most of the air defense built by Vitt has taken shape!

The winery immediately gave up the construction of the pond and turned around and ran to the laboratory.

Tang Panpan, Liu Yun, Aunt Huang and others also felt this unusual fluctuation in the villa. They ran out of it one after another and looked at the scene over the idle winery with their heads and stunned.

"What's going on?"

Tang Panpan had known some of Zhuangjiu's plans for air defense before, and Liu Yun was an astrologer who could predict what would happen in the future. Naturally, he had seen similar scenes in the prediction for a long time, so the two of them were not so surprised. On the contrary, it is Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui. Although they are the oldest and have the most knowledge among everyone present, they are the least calm.

Although they have previously lived in the center of the most developed alliance in military technology on the planet, they have never seen such a scene. The two couldn't help sighing, "This is the kind of defense shield that the alliance has always wanted to build to block the air, right? However, it took them hundreds of years, and they just had a preliminary idea. If they knew that hundreds of years of efforts, they would not be worth more than ten days of artificial intelligence efforts..."

Finally, I made a summary: "Sure enough, technology is the first productivity."

Tang Panpan: ... Inexplicably, I feel in class!

Several people watched the scene novel for a while and were ready to go back, but they saw the wine hurriedly preparing to run to the laboratory.

Tang Panpan waved to her: "Zhuang Zhuang, did you come back so early today? So Liu Yun and I will take over your work and continue to dig holes?

This is the tacit understanding of the three people in the past few days. When the wine is over, the two of them will continue to dig the pit until all the energy stored in the excavator is empty, waiting for tomorrow to continue to charge.

However, this time, Zhuangjiu didn't joke with her. Her face was more serious than ever: "I'm sorry, I may not have time to build a pond today. I can only bother you and Liu Yun."

Tang Panpan found that her face was a little ugly. It seemed that something was annoying. He nodded interestingly and didn't say anything. He greeted Aunt Huang upstairs, and he drove a car there and dug with Liu Yun.

Wine does have some anxiety at this moment.

Look over the idle winery, which should be the air defense she and Witte imagined before. But under normal circumstances, after doing one thing well, Witt will come to the winery as soon as possible, either sharing joy or sorting out the report.

But it has been more than 3 minutes since she came over, and Victor's mecha body hasn't come out yet!

This can only prove that the moment his body was completed in the air defense, he may have encountered some problems that are difficult to solve now, causing him to be trapped in the laboratory and unable to come out. Or--

The wine dare not think deeply. The bone joint she pinched in the palm of her hand had turned white, indicating that her heart was quite uneasy.

Although Zhuangjiu copied a considerable number of his chips because of the last thing, this earliest chip carries a lot of memories between Zhuangjiu and him.

Even if Victor's mecha was made by her and temporarily the strongest defensive body on the whole planet, this time was too unrecognizable to everyone, so Wine was not sure whether Viter's body could perfectly defend against the impact of the current caused by the success of the experiment.

As Victor's sister, if she can't even save Victor's body, she is a little incompetent!

You can't see Victor fall in front of her again! This is the only idea in the wine's mind at this moment.

The villa was not far from the laboratory. After a detour, it quickly arrived in Area A. However, when Zhuang Jiu was about to rush into the laboratory, a crispy feeling suddenly came from her feet, as if she had been electrocuted, which made her feet soft and couldn't help but pour back.

At the same time, Victor's body also hurried out of the villa, and the short silver hair floated up and down with the wind. Because many sensors have been added to his face, his personal expressions are also quite rich. At this moment, he frowned and quickly picked out the wine. His right hand gently massaged her right leg, which had not fully recovered consciousness, and asked with a concerned face: [Sister! Are you all right? These are the currents dispersed during the current mine collision experiment! The voltage exceeds 1000V! I'll take you to Dr. Cui's for a check-up!]

Zhuang Jiu shook his head and grabbed his hand: "I'm fine, but my right leg is a little numb. I can't move for the time being. Maybe I have to slow down first. It's you! What's wrong with your mecha? It's been 4 minutes! You haven't come out yet!"

Personally, Victor looked inside the laboratory a little seriously: "I don't know. About two hours ago, because I had to do the collision experiment of the electric mine, I simply cut off the connection between the two bodies, so now I don't know what's going on inside, but I can faintly feel that there is no problem with the original chip, so the mecha body should be fine, but it can't appear for the time being. "

The electric current mine was the mysterious ore "captured" from Wang Zai, because it contained quite violent electric current. For the convenience of the name, Zhuangjiu named it the electric mine.

After massage, Zhuangjiu's right leg is much better. Although it is still a little numb, it should not affect walking. She nodded, "You continue to try to connect the two bodies. By the way, I went to the underground ice cellar to get something up. We will divert the current and go in and save your mecha!"

[Sister, I can just go.] With that, Victor took her back more than ten meters and put it on a dry land before quickly passing towards the villa.

There is special insulation on the outside of the villa, so Zhuangjiu is not worried that the villa will be hit by electric current, and Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui, who are still in it, naturally do not need to leave.

Wine is not particularly convenient at this moment, so it is not forced to keep up.

However, even if you know that Victor is already the fastest speed, the wine waiting there feels that the time has passed very long. The beam of light still exists, and the current hovering replenishes the energy of the translucent mask all the time. The longer it takes, the more serious the Victor's mecha body may be damaged.

This recognition made Zhuangjiu particularly anxious. He often looked at the villa and calculated the time of Vite's personal departure.

When the number of seconds happened to be calculated to 300 seconds, she finally saw Victor push a huge machine here.

Zhuangjiu quickly stood up, took the rubber gloves and shoe covers handed over by Victor. After wearing them, he began to try the machine.

This is a machine that can change the orientation of the current, let the current pass through the mechanical carrier and transmit it to the corresponding position.

In other words, this machine is like a large lightning rod, but what needs to be guided this time is the escaping current.

No one is more familiar with the use of these large machines than wine. She saw her fingers flipped and pressed accurately and quickly in the various buttons under the screen of the machine that had been turned on. Soon, a line of English symbols like code appeared on the screen.

She pushed the machine closer to the laboratory until she pushed it to a charred part of the mud. She stood behind the machine and controlled the arrow bar, pointed the tip of a conical object like a needle tip but more than 40cm in diameter at the top of the light column, and then slightly smaller the other one. Some cone tips are aimed at the ground.

She planned to guide the current to the shield, but it was not clear whether the guidance elsewhere would balance the positive and negative electrons with each other, affecting Witt's hard-won defense shield, so she planned to start with the beam of light.

Although the whole process was very long, because of the skilled skills of wine, it actually did not exceed two minutes.

After doing an operation on the button again, Zhuangjiu pressed the last button and hurriedly stepped back a few steps away from the range of the machine, which slowly breathed down.

The machine began to operate in a small roar. After the thirsty current came to the machine along one end of the cone, it was forcibly launched from the other end.

With the addition of this current, the brightness of the light column seems to have increased a lot in an instant. The surrounding current also began to crackle, just like the original current refused to join the new current and was taking a strong oath of sovereignty.

But soon, the electricians found that the new ones were all companions, so they happily mixed together and rushed straight to the defense shield, turning all the energy of the defense in the air.

At the same time, Victor suddenly said: [Sister! Contacted...]

Before the words fell, a huge knock on the door came from their ears. Zhuangjiu looked up and found that the body of Vite mecha, which had lost contact for nearly two hours, finally stumbled open the door of the laboratory!

The beam of light continues to emit, but it seems that because of Vit's departure, the light has changed from white to a pure translucent turquoise that is suitable for camouflage and almost integrated with the surrounding mountains.

Then the beam of light disappeared, but the color of the air defense shield did not change because of this. It was still cyan like a grass, but the defense shield was not supported by the beam and no longer glowed.

But if you look closely, you can still see the occasional collision of disorderly electrons in mid-air, resulting in subtle sparks, indicating that the shield is still in operation.

The Victor mecha body from the laboratory seems to be a little dull. After rejecting the help of the wine, he slowly walked to the winery for a long time, but it was still more than 5 meters away from her.

This is what he thinks. Now he can safely and talk to wine.

[I'm sorry, sister, it makes you worried. Victor is fine, just...]

He seemed to be a little ashamed to speak. It took him a long time to say, "It's just that the current is too high, the energy storage in Vitt's body absorbs too much at once, and the overload led to a downtime... That's why he couldn't come out in time."

If it is changed to human beings, this should be the so-called...

It's stupid.

The author said:

Victor os: Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, this is a little embarrassing!

ps: [The safe voltage of the human body is 36V. The most important thing is that don't touch the door curiously!] Make a update of 50! Finally finished! Baby, go to bed early! Good night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 347 37
Lu Wensheng has transmigrated into a book, and she transmigrated in multiple novels into the world, and it is also bound A talent training system has...
197K 7.8K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
30.4K 605 26
A global blackout caused by unknown reasons, schools closed, factories closed, sea, land and air transportation was interrupted, all supplies in supe...
29.3K 461 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE