Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

By 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 45-46

338 8 1
By 0003min

Chapter 45

Tang Panpan sat under a tree.

After running just now, her feet were very swollen, and her ankle bones were swollen like steamed buns. When she took off her socks, it was already red.

The shadow of the robot she just saw was also fading away. She could only unwillingly record the direction Victor left and planned to catch up after a break.

No one knows what kind of belief she holds. She also finds where the wine is, and then let the wine take her in.

For this reason, even with her injured leg, she insisted on chasing Witt nearly a kilometer away.

Tang Panpan used to be a person who would admit death on strange things. To put it well, he was persistent. The unpleasant thing was stubborn. He couldn't pull back any of the things he had identified.

For example, before she left the lead market, she determined that the goddess must be somewhere in Qinshan. She would find her here wherever she said!

It was not easy to see the robot around the suspected goddess, and she didn't want to give up this clue at all!

After a short break, she held Cuizhu again and stood up with the trunk of the tree, and her eyes gradually resolute: "It's time to go over!" Don't leave too much time!"

After running for so long, the days in early spring are very short, and it is getting darker and dark. Cuizhu stretched out her only bamboo leaf and rolled on Tang Panpan's wrist, signaling her not to move forward, but to find a place to have a rest.

However, Tang Panpan had a strange optimism, "Perh I can see the goddess later, and you can find her place and rest!"

Even if Cuizhu didn't bear to hit her enthusiasm at the beginning, she couldn't help arguing at this moment: "What if you find her place?" Her robot represents her attitude!"

"She obviously doesn't want to be known about her, so the robot flies so fast that you don't even have a chance to catch up."

Tang Panpan was silent.

It's not that she didn't notice the robot's resistance to her. After all, she shouted below without image before. When she tried to make the robot turn around, he was not moved by it. Instead, he seemed to be faster. Later, she was even more exhausted, and he seemed to have slowed down a little.

But I didn't have the idea of stopping.

After a while, she raised her smiling face, but she looked a little tearless: "But I have no way out. The alliance firmly controls the entrances and exits of cities, and even the rural areas have sent star police stations to eliminate all citizens who come out of the lead market and may transmit zombie cells to others. If I really go back, there is only one dead end!"

A little farther behind Tang Panpan, Victor was quietly stranded in mid-air. He had the galaxy over his head and stopped there inexplicably feeling like an X-A dream bamboo dragonfly.

While Tang Panpan was chasing Victor, he also tested the longest distance of her sight. When she pulls a distance of more than 70 meters, she can't observe the existence of Victor, but this distance is only aimed at dynamic objects. If, like before, she will be shortened to about 20 meters if the tree is still still.

Therefore, for the sake of safety, Witt not only integrates himself with the navy blue sky, but also pulls the distance to 50 meters, controlling it in a distance that allows the Milky Way to see Tang Panpan, but Tang Panpan can't find his existence.

At this time, Zhuangjiu talked to Victor with headphones, opened the Star Net by the way, and observed the behavior of the people below through the star probe of the Milky Way.

"The alliance can always do something rage and resentful. You give her the ice bag first, and then go to the city to see if the current situation and what she said are true.

"By the way, investigate her identity background. If it's innocent... Then let me think about what to do."

Wei nodded, flew down very fast, throwing an ice bag, a towel, and a dagger that could be used to defend himself on the dead leaves at Tang Panpan's feet.

Then, a note swayed down in mid-air.

[Don't walk around here.]

Although there was a feeling of being occupied cheap, Tang Panpan still held a note like a treasure: "Xiaozhu--! Did you see it? The words on this note are so beautiful and meaningful that it must have been written by the goddess! Is she right aside? Did you see me? Will my embarrassed look make her feel ugly and then stop taking me in?"

Although Cuizhu couldn't understand the human font, she could feel Tang Panpan's joy and shake the bamboo pole to make a "great" for her.

Wine and Victor have been far away for a long time. Naturally, they didn't hear what she said or know her happy thoughts.

Because no one was needed to take people, Witt's speed was almost the fastest, and soon reached the lead market. After connecting to the Alliance Signal Station, he invaded into the Alliance Star Network and retrieved Tang Panpan's identity information.

[Tang Panpan, 22 years old, works at Qianshan Branch of the Affiliated High School of the Alliance. He is an intern teacher who is about to become a regular member. But at the same time, she also has an identity and is the number one wanted person in the alliance.]

Zhuangjiu couldn't help frowning, "Why is a teacher wanted? Victor, what happened to Chacha?

Before long, Victor gave the answer: [What she said is roughly the same. The alliance surrounded the lead city, and the citizens outside claimed that all the people inside had been eroded by zombie cells, and the zombie cells were infectious, so they claimed that these zombie cells flowed from those citizens to all over the planet.]

Even for the robot, Witt's voice showed a trace of intolerance. [So the alliance decided to eliminate all the remaining 2 million citizens in the city!]

"They are crazy!" Zhuang Jiu frowned, "Who on earth did he give the instructions of Liao?" How can I make such a crazy decision! Aren't they afraid that the citizens will unite to fight back?

Victor was embarrassed to speak.

[The alliance did not inform the citizens of Lead City of this, but used the credibility of the Star Police Department among the citizens to take them away and secretly kill them. Tang Panpan should have noticed something wrong and escaped before the Star Police Office came. They chased over but did not catch anyone because of the protection of the mutant Cuizhu. Naturally, he listed her as the number one wanted criminal and told all cities that once they saw her trace, they would kill on the spot!]

"That is to say, the citizens of Lead City don't know what will happen to the people who are taken away?"

Victor nodded slightly: [This should be like this. Sister, what should I do next?]

The wine thought for a moment, "If you can find the place where they killed the citizens, it may be useful to spread it to all citizens after quietly recording, but..."

But to be honest, even if they are saved this time, the alliance always has the ability to reverse black and white and win the trust of these citizens again. If you save them, it is likely that as before, it will be useless; but if you don't save them, you always feel a little indifferent.

The wine was also entangled for a moment.

But before she had a voice, she saw the star probe of the Milky Suddenly turned off, and the snoring wind came from the headphones. Victor retreated quickly, and the mechanical sound was also extremely cold: [I'm sorry, sister, there is a small problem, which will be solved soon.]

On the nearly 200-meter complex, a small star magnet gun firmly locked Victor's figure.

The magnetic wire is connected between the star magnet gun and Victor, and no matter how Victor retreats, he can still feel its existence. When the switch was pressed, the flame ejected out with the shell in an instant, and the dazzling firelight exploded in mid-air, completely wrapping the hidden blue figure!

The sniper pressed the headphones in his ear, "The unknown danger has been cleared. Although it is only a moment, it can still be seen that it should be a highly completed robot.

"Do you see the production number?"

"No. Maybe it's made by private." Even so, he also knew that it was impossible.

In the planet, all robot manufacturing processes are firmly in the hands of major mechanics, but even so, due to the limitations of mechanics' ability, at most low-level robots can be created to repeat a single action, and even household robots have only appeared in the past few years. Usually, in addition to cleaning the floor, washing clothes, In addition to stir-frying fixed dishes, more things can't be realized at all.

A few minutes ago, although it was far away and I couldn't see much about what the robot looked like, snipers were convinced that this was completely different from those common robots on the market.

He must be more intelligent than other machines. Although he has an incoherent "bamboo dragonfly" on his head, he skillfully waved his gestures in the air and knew that he was opening the star network at a glance!

This robot is very dangerous!

This was the sniper's first reaction, so he subconsciously aimed at Victor and fired the shot just now.

The fire gradually disappeared, and there was no strange movement in the sky in front of him. The sniper breathed a sigh of relief, "When did you come up? It's almost time to rotate.

"Five minutes, I'll come when I clean up the equipment and report it."

"Okay, wait..."

Before the sniper's voice fell, his ears suddenly noticed a slight noise behind him. He subconsciously lay down, but did not avoid the fatal blow.

Warm blood spewed out along the broken arteries, but it was not sprinkled on Victor's body. He just glanced at the rapidly cold body and quickly left the place.

The headphones are still ringing, "Hey? Why is there no sound suddenly? Are you still there?"

But these questions are doomed not to be answered.

"How are you doing? What happened? What happened to the loud noise just now?

Victor just turned on the star magnet gun and hit the attacking shell. The explosion exploded more than ten meters in front of him, so he was not injured. Instead, he exploded through the fire and quietly left the position in a dazzling moment.

So the sniper just thought he had hit him and could not find him as soon as possible, so he died silently.

[No problem, sister. The city has been completely controlled by the alliance, and even firepower has been arranged in the air. I guess there is no way to go in.]

"That's it. Come back first and let's see what to do." Zhuang Jiu paused, "By the way, let's go to Tang Panpan's place first. I have a few questions to ask her. If you confirm that she does not belong to the alliance, bring her back together.

[Okay.]

However, when he arrived at Tang Panpan's place five minutes later, he found that the place where Tang Panpan was originally staying was messy.

The red sticky blood of the animal spread everywhere and looked shocking, and Tang Panpan's figure had disappeared on the branches and leaves all over the ground.

Along the indentated direction that had been messy, Witt saw Tang Panpan, who was chased by a flock of ducks.

He had no time to care why she was driven by a group of ducks to escape. He flew forward to Tang Panpan. She also saw him and shouted excitedly, "Benefactor!" Or is it a goddess? Are you here to save me?"

Although she didn't know what she was shouting, Victor said conscientiously: "I have a few questions to ask you."

Tang Panpan couldn't breathe. Lack of oxygen has caused her to lose her initial caution and speaks without scruples. She ran with a sincere face and shouted, "Brother, brother, please, can you save me out of the water and fire first?" After that, it doesn't matter if you ask any questions. Please help me first!"

Victor turned his head and glanced at the aggressive duck. After a moment of silence, he nodded and flew over the sky with Tang Panpan's schoolbag.

Tang Panpan:?!!

Help! If you are not killed by a duck, you will be strangled by your schoolbag!

The author said:

Tang Panpan (to death): Well... benefactor, can you change your posture and take me?

Victor looked at his men and was silent for a moment.

Tang Panpan, who was held with his feet and turned his head congested, asked weakly: Can I change it to his back or hug?

Wei · Straight Man · Zhuangjiu Wei Fan · Special: [No, that's the exclusive position of my sister (^o^).]

Chapter 46

By the time Tang Panpan was finally released by Victor, her face had already turned red, covering her neck and couldn't help coughing. It took a long time to calm down.

There was a buckle in front of her schoolbag, mainly to prevent the schoolbag from falling off while running, but she didn't expect to get a serious injury!

Fortunately, this part of the road is not long, otherwise if he would fly for a longer period of time, Tang Panpan felt that he could directly faint.

As soon as she came down, she untied the buckle of the schoolbag and gasped crazily. The ice bag and towel poked out a corner of the zipper of her untied schoolbag, while she held a dagger on her hand, and the blood on it had solidified and hung on the tip of the knife.

She also had some scars on her body, but they were all red and swollen, and she was probably pecked by ducks. The blood on the knife should be the blood of the duck.

I don't know how it will become like this.

After a long time, Tang Panpan finally recovered his strength. He took the knife back from the scabbard and returned to the previous careful appearance.

"I'm sorry, that group of ducks provoked me first. I did stay there, not deliberately disobedient and wanted to leave."

After saying that, she looked at Victor anxiously: "Yes... Did the goddess ask you to save me?"

[Goddess?] Big robots have big doubts on their faces.

"It was the goddess who spoke on Star Network and warned us not to believe in the alliance, and then came to Lead City some time ago to kill many zombies! It must be you! I've seen you, exactly like the robot that came that day! Thank you for saving me, and so many citizens in Lead City!"

Victor and Zhuang Jiu had a slight meal, directly ignored her questions and returned to the previous topic: [Sister has a few questions to ask you.]

"Goddess, say it!" Tang Panpan's heart floated up, but after looking at Vit's expressionless mecha mask, he fell back to the ground.

Looking at his serious expression, it won't be a difficult topic, is it? If she doesn't answer well, will she not be seen as a goddess?

That won't work. She must stay with the goddess! This is her only way to live!

[Why did you leave the lead market?]

"It's all the damn alliance!" Speaking of this, he opened Tang Panpan's words. She told everything that had happened before, fifteen and ten beans.

The second day the zombie opened.

Although the signal base stations in various places have been basically destroyed, people can faintly log in to the Star Network from the signal "unintentionally" opened by the alliance the next day and find the abnormalities in their cities.

However, under the beautification of the alliance, many citizens still believe the nonsense of the alliance, really thinking that the disaster was man-made, and the alliance is already taking corresponding countermeasures.

Because of the hint of wine, other cities were not seriously damaged on the first day except for the lead market with the largest number of zombies. Even if the wine did not show help the next day, the casualties in many cities were not very serious.

Except for the lead market.

The city was the first city with the largest number of zombies. In other cities, it was only half-fallen because of the advice of wine, the lead market had already completely collapsed. The number of zombies was so large that even if Vitt had led and killed tens of thousands before, the remaining number was extremely horrible, far more than The number of survivors.

Fortunately, these zombies do not seem to have the idea of leaving Lead City for the time being. Most of them stay on the main roads of the city, crowding the streets.

A few days ago, the citizens of Lead City surrounded by zombies finally ushered in their turning point.

The Alliance Star Police Department sent most of the police force to Lead City. This was originally a very encouraging thing, which cheered countless citizens and looked forward to escaping from this zombie-filled city.

However, Tang Panpan noticed something was wrong.

She once lived in the center of the league and saw the top executive.

He is not the middle-aged man in front of him, who has a dark eyes and a little empty mentality!

What's more, she believed in Zhuangjiu's words, saying that it could only be the Star Army to pick them up, so she really rejected the Star Police Department's attempt to take her away.

This decision also made Tang Panpan escape.

After the Alliance Star Police Office came, it surrounded the whole city, claiming inside that they were trying to eliminate the zombies, and by the way, they took all the citizens to other cities.

However, at that time, Tang Panpan's eyesight had begun to improve greatly. Without many obstacles, she could almost clearly see what happened 300 meters away during the day!

She saw that those who were taken away did not receive any other cities at all, but under the temptation of the alliance, the ignorant people were attacked by zombies, and then ruthlessly killed by the people of the Star Police Department!

At first, Tang Panpan didn't know why the alliance did this, and thought that the citizens were accidentally killed by zombies. But until she saw with her own eyes the death of many citizens, several people in white coats took away the body that had not been completely mutated into zombies, and she suddenly understood something.

If this mutation really starts the end of the world, there will be a shortage of food, and the outside cities may not be able to afford the food rations of so many people.

Now that these citizens are useless, the alliance wants to use them normal people as zombie experiments!

Tang Panpan, who realized this, quickly packed up angrily. Originally, she wanted to leave the lead market and try to go to the alliance center to find her parents. However, when she left at night and the wind, she was found by the alliance star police stationed outside. In desperation, she had to give up her mind and follow her previous sight. In the direction of leaving, Zhuangjiu, under the cover of Cuizhu, he threw away the pursuers and fled to the depths of Qinshan Mountain.

This incident is far more shocking than what the newly discovered alliance has done. She was almost disgusted by the operation of the alliance and continued to ask for a long time, "It seems that she really hates the alliance very much. Ask her again, what major are you studying? Do you usually fight?"

The main reason for asking this question is that wine is afraid that she will pose a threat to herself.

Prevent it before it is.

After Victor repeated the original version of this sentence, although Tang Panpan didn't know why the topic jumped in this direction, she said excitedly, "I have learned a lot!" I taught myself star in high school, but unfortunately I was rejected by the Star Police Department because of height. The university is a book read at the Alliance Center. Although I major in normal science, I also taught myself gardening, design and obtained the corresponding degree certificate in my spare time.

After saying that, she said with some regret, "It's a pity that the current certificates are all related to the Star Network, but in order not to be discovered by the alliance, I have completely turned off my mobile phone for fear of being caught up, so I may not be able to show it to you now."

"And, I'm not good at fighting..." she said weakly.

It sounds like her professional course should be very good, but a trace of doubt flashed in Zhuangjiu's mind. Why such a powerful person did not work in the league center, but came to this extremely remote lead market.

Zhuangjiu thoughtfully did not continue this problem, but let Victor say: [After coming to my sister's base, you will lose contact with the outside world, including your friends and your parents. Can you do it?]

Tang Panpan nodded like mashing garlic and hugged Victor's calves, "Bnefactor! As long as you can survive now, everything is fine!"

As for her parents, after getting acquainted with the goddess, maybe she can beg for merciful, which can let her take over her parents together. Tang Panpan planned like this.

"Bring her back first." After a little silence, the wine made this decision with some difficulties.

Many things can't predict the future yet. You must do it before you can know the consequences.

Wei's feature nodded: [Let's go, I'll take you to the base.]

Tang Panpan immediately looked much more serious: "Can you take me in another way?"

Victor thought for a moment and nodded. Instead of carrying Tang Panpan's schoolbag to take her into the air, he extended something like a ladder down from his back and looked at Tang Panpan and said, "Remember to hold it, otherwise it would be troublesome to fall down."

Tang Panpan nodded in a hurry and held the upper end of the ladder excitedly and stepped on a horizontal bar of the ladder.

A strange seat belt-like thing wrapped around the left side of the ladder to the right side of the ladder. A slight mechanical sound sounded. Tang Panpan felt that his schoolbag and her body were tightly fastened to the ladder.

Before she could think about the meaning, Victor had begun to take off and fly forward.

Subsequently, the heartbreaking screams wattered in mid-air for a long time.

Before long, he returned to Xianjiuzhuang. Tang Pan looked like a vegetable. He shook his hands and broke his already stiff fingers and fell to the ground.

"Yes, I'm sorry, let me slow down..."

The few minutes were almost the most thrilling flight she had ever experienced. Its intensity and thrillingness were equivalent to having no seats when she was on the roller coaster, and there was only one handle and a loose buckle on her waist.

She was hit almost frontally by the storm during the flight, her hair was blew up in a mess, and her head was mixed into a paste. The huge wind made her eyes unable to open, let alone see the direction clearly.

Although there are only a few minutes, Tang Panpan probably doesn't want to have such an experience again.

Victor took her straight to the downstairs of the villa, where the wine was already waiting. Victor took the green bamboo and schoolbag in her hand. Zhuang Jiu took Tang Panpan upstairs and said, "Go take a shower first and change into clean clothes."

There were not many friends before. After being reborn, there was only Victor. In addition, after staying in the idle winery for a long time, I almost forgot how to get along well with others.

What's more, Tang Panpan is actually an inexplicable person who "breaked into" the idle winery. Zhuangjiu didn't know how to face her for a while.

After drifting outside for so many days, Tang Panpan really has a bad smell. However, she didn't care about the strange smell on her body at the moment, but stared at Zhuangjiu with bright eyes and screaming to hug her, "Goddess! Thank you!"

Victor directly blocked her movements, and her tone remained very calm. "Go to the shower first."

Tang Panpan then took a grateful look at the wine again before he passed under Victor's guidance.

Tang Panpan has always been enthusiastic and a very familiar person, but after all, this time it was under the shelter of others. During the shower, her enthusiasm for finally seeing wine gradually cooled down and began to think about how she could stay in this place.

How can there be a free lunch in the world? While enjoying something, she must give something. Tang Panpan still understands this truth.

When Zhuang Jiu was sitting on the sofa thinking about how to get along well with Tang Panpan, she finally took a shower. Unclucing to blow dry her wet and still flowing hair, she knelt down and sat next to the wine.

The excited look in her eyes did not fade, and her tone was very excited: "Goddess! Although I look very useless, I can actually do all kinds of housework, cooking, chatting with you to relieve boredom. In short, as long as you give me a word, I can definitely do it! If not, I will study! Please take me in!"

Although Zhuang Jiu didn't think about what she needed to do after Tang Panpan came back at the beginning, Tang Panpan took the initiative to say it out and made Zhuang Liu feel much better for her. But after all, before, money and freehand life came first. Wine was not a person who would be as enthusiastic about friends. For a moment, it could only nod in a hurry and change the topic, "Have you eaten?" Let's have something to eat first."

Only then did Tang Panpan shift his excitement from wine and began to notice his hungry stomach and the luxurious layout of the villa.

So while she was eating, she could hear her from time to time, "Wow! This dish is delicious!" Wow! It turned out to be a fire ore!" Wow! This dining table is so beautiful!"

Wine: "..."

Listen to the wow.

It was very late when Victor brought Tang Panpan back. Originally, Zhuangjiu wanted to make an appointment with her for three chapters first, but he couldn't help falling asleep first. When Victor entered the room with the wine in his arms, Tang Panpan closed his mouth and folded his fingers in front of his lips to signal the rest of the wine he would not disturb.

Witt closed the door with confidence.

The bedroom arranged for Tang Panpan was temporarily on the edge of the winery room. She was also sleepy after dinner. When she entered the bedroom, she found that the green bamboo had been washed away, became extremely clean, and transplanted into the new flower pot that was obviously just brought in the room.

She crept to the door and whispered a good night to Cuizhu before lying in the soft and comfortable quilt.

"Everything today is like a dream. I really met the goddess and successfully entered her base."

"Although I'm just a person with no skills, I must improve myself during this period and try to help the goddess do more!"

He spoke a heroic to Cuizhu. Five seconds later, she quickly entered deep sleep.

In Zhuangjiu's room, Zhuangjiu, who pretended to sleep and actually wanted to observe Tang Panpan's reaction, finally closed the Star Net after seeing her asleep. After thinking for a moment, she looked at Victor next to him.

"What do you think of her?"

Victor considered his words, [It should not be a bad guy, but it's a little too enthusiastic. Maybe he is familiar."

The wine sighed.

"Let's test her more these days. I don't know if the matter of letting her in is right or not. I can only take a step by step.

"If she really harbours evil intentions... it only proves that I really don't look at people."

I hope this time she will not make the same mistake as in her previous life.

With this thought, Wine fell asleep.

The author said:

Bread: Goddess! I can learn anything!

Two days later: Goddess! Watering and having fun!

Three days later: Goddess! It's fun to turn over the earth!

Zhuangjiu looked at her hesitantly.

Is this... the so-called education and fun?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.8K 127
Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain swept across half of Blue Star, floods...
89.1K 2.5K 26
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
59.3K 1.4K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...
41.3K 668 70
末世之重返饥荒 In the last life, Tang Mo accidentally lost her own space jade pendant when the end of the world opened, lost her biggest gold finger, and la...