Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

Door 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 43-44

326 9 2
Door 0003min

Chapter 43

Orangutans usually run hand and feet together, perhaps because their bodies are too bulky, so the speed is not very fast. But it is huge. It's several meters away to jump forward. It's about to catch up with Tang Panpan!

The green bamboo in her hand is ready. Although there is only one last leaf left, it will definitely protect her safety.

The orangutan jumped high again, kicked on the trunk beside him, and rushed to Tang Pan with a strong wind!

The orangutan rushing behind him came wrapped in a sour smell that he hadn't taken a shower for a long time, as well as the unique smell of fishy coquettishness on his body, which made Tang Panpan dizzy every time, and so did this time.

Smelling this smell means that Cuizhu has to defend again. Just as she subconsciously prepared to hold her breath to prevent the stench again and gritted her teeth and waited for Cuizhu to protect her again, she heard a "s" sound behind her, and the huge force did not hit.

She couldn't help looking back in surprise and saw a huge green net rising from her heel, wrapping the orangutan in it.

The big green net is like a rattan, carrying the orangutan directly into mid-air. The vine also divided into several branches to fix all its limbs to prevent the vine from being hurt by its bite.

Her footsteps stopped involuntarily and looked up at what wrapped the orangutan in surprise, "Is this an artificially woven net?"

As if she had guessed something, she looked around and said, "Is the goddess nearby? Is she coming to save me?"

Although she guessed correctly in a sense, wine has always been a plant and a half plants in the eyes and perception of plants, so Cuizhu shook his head regretfully after sensing it, making a mistake for her.

The corners of Tang Panpan's mouth drooped in an instant.

The orangutan was shackled in mid-air. Seeing that Tang Panpan did not leave, he thought that he could not understand and said something that he could understand. He thought she was scolding him, so angry that he kept roaring, "What the hell? Put me down! Ah, ah, I'm so pissed off!"

His hateful eyes stared at Tang Panpan below, and his eyes were red, as if he were watching the enemy who killed his father: "Wait for me. When I break free from this ghost, you will die!"

Tang Panpan had been out of power for a long time. At this moment, he couldn't help breathing. Originally, he wanted to take a break before leaving. Hearing that, he immediately closed his schoolbag, dragged his tired body, and hurried in the direction of Xianjiu.

Soon, she disappeared under the cover of the trees.

When the orangutan couldn't see her, Tang Panpan sat on the ground to rest, and Cuizhu told her with each other.

"You mean that the net woven from vines just now is a plant with an autonomous consciousness, woven to catch food?"

Tang Panpan was really shocked at this time.

It's not that she hasn't seen mutant plants along the way, but most of them still absorb moisture from the soil like normal plants and maintain their photosynthesis. Like the plants she did just now, she saw it for the first time!

She touched the dirt and sweat on her cheeks: "I thought I could rest for a while, but I still have to go quickly!" This is too dangerous. Who knows if there is any such plant nearby? If you pester me, you will be in trouble."

After saying that, she jumped up and patted her ass and continued forward.

Behind her, the orangutan caught by vines was still roaring angrily, but after a while, her voice and momentum weakened a lot.

The branches of the vines wrapped around it kept tightening, and the place where the orangutan was connected to it gradually began to seep out fishy liquid, which was absorbed by the vine as soon as it exudded.

Within a few minutes, the orangutan returned from a 3-meter-high ape to its normal size.

But its ability to speak is still retained, and it is still struggling indignantly in mid-air, trying to break free from the shackles of vines and continue to kill Tang Panpan.

For it, the target of hatred will not shift so quickly for the time being.

In order to prevent the big mouth of the vine from being discovered, wine will let it communicate directly in the heart at this time. At this moment, the vine hiccupted lazily: "I can't eat it anymore... I thought the liquid in this animal would be about the same as the last snake, but I didn't expect to eat only nine points full. But it's okay. If I have to sleep a little more, it will ruin your business.

Zhuangjiu nodded and asked Victor softly, "I'll intercept that man with the vine later. Please help me throw the orangutan as far as possible. By the way, erase the traces and smell nearby to prevent it from tracking again."

[No, it's too dangerous! Victor will always be with her sister!] He subconsciously refused the wine request, but saw that she had no choice but to take out the rice machine gun.

"I'm an adult with the ability to protect myself, and you can come back soon. I'm fine. Besides, the vine is also by my side. In case of any problem, are you worried about it and the attack power of the rice machine gun?"

[But...] What else did Witt want to say? Zhuangjiu patted him on the shoulder and urged, "Go quickly!" I'm going to put it down and catch up and intercept that man!"

As soon as the voice fell, the big net woven by the vine disappeared in an instant and was taken back from the body by the wine. The orangutan "banged" on the ground, as if he was a little dizzy, but soon recovered. After looking around doubt, he continued to chase in the direction of Tang Panpan's departure.

But just then, the fur at the back of its neck tightened and its body hung empt again.

Before he could look up at what it was this time, the violent wind crossed his ear. The wind blew so much that he couldn't raise his head at all. He could only faintly see thousands of trees under his feet.

The wine took back the vines and left half of it outside to listen to the wind and grass. The mountain road is difficult to walk, and it may not take much distance to go in a few minutes. The vine gritted its teeth and automatically spread a long passage at the feet of the wine, allowing her to bypass Tang Panpan faster.

"Thank you!" Wine nodded gratefully and ran over the vine quickly.

The faster she runs, the less painful the vine will be.

"It's okay. After evolution, my pain threshold has increased a lot, and my body is much harder than when I first came out. If you just run on it, there won't be a big problem. As the vine extended forward, he withdrew the road behind him, and soon Zhuangjiu went around to the front of Tang Panpan.

Then, the green rattan began to wrap around many trees and formed a large net like before, blocking in front of it.

Wine has always known that vines can extend to a long extent, but today she confirmed its limit.

It can be woven into a huge green net about ten meters high and more than 500 meters long, which is extremely terrible!

In addition to the length, the strongness of the evolved vine is much higher, and even a few more branches can be divided into the other parts of the upper body of the wine. For example, now, one of its subjects comes out of the right fingertip of the wine, connected with the "blocking wall", and the other two branches leaned out of the collar of the wine, wrapped around her waist, and hung her on the treetops.

Wine: "...Maybe have you ever seen a movie on the ancient planet called Mount Tai, the ape?"

Vine: "Hh? What do you mean?"

The wine shook his head and didn't have the idea of answering questions and answers to it.

He was hung on the tree by a vine and waited for nearly ten minutes like a dried sausage before the wine saw a faint figure in the cracks in the leaves.

The green net paved by vines wrapped Tang Panpan in the middle in a C-shaped shape, and she limped on the road without any consciousness. From time to time, she gasped to the tree trunk next to time and said to Cuizhu, "I will see the goddess soon!" I hope she can take me in! This is my last hope for survival!"

The voice was not loud, and it could also steadily reach the ears of the wine in the dense forest. She hesitated for a moment, but did not change her mind.

What if these words are used to confuse her smoke bombs? If she believes this, she will be soft-hearted and put an unsafe time bomb in, I'm afraid she will not be able to live in the next few years.

If it was the wine of the previous life, her personality and temperament transformed by the fire power might soften her heart and may even let her in, but now, after experiencing the betrayal of her friends, and her personality has not been distorted, her mind is naturally extremely sober, and she will drive away the people below.

However, she still silently apologized in her heart.

Sorry, if you are really an ordinary citizen, I can't let you in for the safety of me and the idle winery!

Feeling that his ankle seemed to hurt even more, Tang Panpan couldn't help looking down and found that he seemed to be swollen.

She had been hunted down by the orangutan for too long, and she didn't warm up in advance. When she ran, she faintly felt a little pain in her right leg. As a result, before she stopped and walked a few steps, she found that her leg cramped.

Hiding in the shade of a big tree for more than ten minutes, he finally cramped over. As a result, I didn't pay attention when I got up. I didn't step on it, so I became what I am now.

However, her heart was extremely excited. She felt extremely excited when she thought of seeing what the goddess looked like soon, and maybe she could stay with the goddess in the future.

At least it's much better to stay with the goddess than being killed by the league or starving to death in the room because she couldn't grab food!

Just then, something in front of her suddenly broke into something that was incompatible with the surroundings.

She saw the same plant as the green net that just caught the orangutan!

The green net was in front of her eyes, as if it was made of vines. The pore in the middle does not allow an adult to drill through, let alone she can't drill through.

Plants just happened to strangle animals. No matter how you look at it, this vine is extremely dangerous!

Tang Panpan sighed slightly, "Xiao Zhu, please help me point the direction. Let's bypass this area and continue."

However, at this moment, the vine, which was originally still, suddenly took action.

A branch from nowhere it quickly hit Tang Panpan fiercely. When Cuizhu could protect her with leaves, he heard a "bang". The land only 3 meters away from her completely exploded, and a shallow pit appeared at her feet!

She fell directly to the ground by this huge force, and almost threw Cuizhu. As soon as she recovered, she hugged the flower pot tightly and retreated several steps in fear.

She stroked her frightened heart and frowned gently at the vine. As soon as she walked aside, the vine was smashed fiercely again, and a huge explosion appeared near her again.

This time, she was a little defensive and quickly retreated back. She looked at the vine a little hesitantly and asked softly, "Isn't it... not let us move forward?"

Cui Zhu didn't say anything and acquiesced in her idea.

Even if this is a fact that can be seen by discerning people, she has never stopped to achieve her goal and tries to walk aside and bypass the land.

"Why is this girl so persistent? As a plant, can you talk to the pot of green bamboo in her hand? Just say that it's dangerous ahead. Let them leave quickly.

"If she refuses to leave and insists on walking, for the safety of the idle winery... I'm afraid I have to take other measures!"

The author said:

Years later, Tang Panpan, who finally knew the truth of being stopped: Goddess, how can you do this to me!

Zhuang Jiu lowered her eyes guiltyly, and then heard her smile: It doesn't matter. Even so, I still like the goddess the most!

Victor grinded his knife beside him: [Huh? Someone confessed to my sister in front of me?]

Tang Panpan: OvO, I still have to water vegetables. I'll plant water first! Incoherence)

ps: Seeing that there are babies, I seem to be a little confused about this chapter. Explain it a little...

Zhuangjiu didn't know if the person came from the alliance. Even if she didn't bring anything with her, she was not sure that she was not under the control of the league, so the best way was to let her leave by herself.

Whether it is a robot or her own appearance, it may be found (in the desolate forest, there is a problem with the sudden appearance of a person/robot), so in order not to expose the abnormal existence here, what can stop Tang Panpan is the use of various plants.

Chapter 44

If the road of "speak" doesn't work, it is estimated that the wine can only wrap her whole with vines, so that she can't see who made it, and then send her back to the edge of the city.

The wine doesn't know what's going on in the city, and naturally wants to send her back to the city.

Originally, she did not plan to use this method at first. After all, if the operation is not good, the vine may hurt Tang Panpan; and if she has sharp objects on her body, she will probably hurt the vine if she resists inside.

So at first, the wine was just thinking about whether it could scare her away if she was threatened. But now looking at Tang Panpan detouring towards him and still planning to move forward, she seems to have to have to let her leave in this way.

Zhuangjiu talked to the vine from the bottom of his heart: "You try to communicate with the pot of bamboo in her hand first to see if it's feasible. If she still insists on moving forward, we will trap her in the same way as before and send her to the edge of the forest. In case the alliance arranges people to stay by the edge of the forest, it is likely to be discovered by them, so we must come back quickly!"

"But the second is a forced method, which may be a little dangerous. In case there is something sharp on her body, trying to pierce you..."

The vine's body trembled slightly and said boldly, "It doesn't matter. I'm so bad now. This pain won't hurt me!"

Because there were centipedes, boa and orangutans before, Zhuangjiu still reminded the vine with confidence, "If it really doesn't work, you also restrain her in the same way. But this is a human being, so you must be careful and control a little strength.

The vine patted his chest proudly: "So, you can rest assured when I do something!" Definitely not as rude as that fool!"

For a moment, Zhuangjiu didn't know whether it was ruder to violently strangle vines of various mutants, or Victor, who was more rude with powerful attack props.

Before Zhuangjiu came up with the answer to this question, he saw Tang Panpan step back a few steps and set the direction with Cuizhu, intending to take a long detour to leave the area.

The vine finally stopped them.

"Don't move forward anymore."

The communication between plants is not so-called tone, but in order to show that they exist for a long time, the vines specially imitated the way the old banyan and camphor trees at the door speak.

The difference is not big, but the sound is longer.

Cuizhu was shocked. The leaf looked around with his head, and finally stopped in the direction of the vine, and said timidly, "Are you talking to me just now?"

It is originally a domestic plant, and every time it talks to the older plants in these forests, it will look a little timid.

The vine sighed and pretended to speak for them well: "Tell the little girl next to you, let her get out of here quickly!" Although my recent style is a little scary, it is to keep you away from moving forward. You must not know when you first arrive, but I have been here for hundreds of thousands of years. I have long known that there is a very dangerous existence in it. No matter what goes in, there will be no roots left, but it's dangerous!"

"If a thin-skinned child like you goes in, I don't think the bone dregs will leave!"

Cuizhu used to only stay in the city. Although he had been in Qinshan for several days, because he met all the relatively kind plants, his mentality was still very simple. He was scared by vines and quickly conveyed the news he had just heard to Tang Panpan.

"Dangerous? Why don't you ask it first, what is the strange sound wave with exclusiveness in it? Although Tang Panpan is young, he is not a person who can fool the past casually. "Listen to those plants before, didn't that sound come out recently? And it's still fixed in one place. Just listening like this, it feels like an artificial sound.

Tang Panpan's voice was not small, and it happened to make the wine above hear clearly.

Sound? Did they follow the sound? But where did the sound of the idle winery come from?

The wine can't help but be a little confused.

The vine whispered to the wine in his heart, "I may know a little more about this sound. That's your signal base station, right? It's really too noisy. I'm not sure about animals! The main reason is that our nearby plant can basically hear it clearly, and it is estimated that plants farther away can also hear a little.

Zhuangjiu: "I don't seem to have heard you talk about it before?"

The vine smiled and said, "Isn't it used to arguing? I didn't tell you about it."

Bar Wine thought for a moment, "It's too deliberate to turn off the signal at this time. Well, you can make a few nonsense words about the vine, that is, there is a particularly scary plant in the middle, which has just mutated recently, and the sound is made by it. Stabilize them first, and after letting them leave, I will make some improvements to the signal base station to prevent such a thing from happening again.

The vine nodded, pretended to be deep, and told Cuizhu what the wine had just said.

After listening to Cuizhu's relay, Tang Panpan was obviously scared, and his face was a little frightened and pale. "Is it more powerful than vines? What a terrible monster that is!"

She gritted her teeth and looked at the vine: "You seem to understand what I'm saying. I wonder if you can tell me that you have been in this forest for so long that you don't know if you have seen anyone else except me?" In fact, I'm here to find that person.

People in the forest?

Did anyone stray into Qinshan?

It seems that we have to improve the signal base station quickly. It's much more troublesome for people who can understand the plants and touch the vicinity of the idle winery again and again!

"No." After a bite, the vine opened impatiently, "Let's go quickly!" I'm tired and I'm going to rest!"

Although Tang Panpan was a little disappointed, he bowed respectfully to it, "Thank you. I will remember your help this time!"

Although it may be just an empty word, this attitude makes vines and wine much more comfortable, and wine's concept of her has also improved a lot.

But this still can't shake her determination. She sighed slightly and said to the vine in her heart, "Maybe the person who got lost in the mountain thought that the place with abnormal noise was the city. Show her the direction and let her go back to where she should go!"

The vine waved and pointed to the lead market closest to here. "If you go in this direction, you can see the nearest city. Go back quickly!"

Cuizhu continued to act as an interpreter between them. Unexpectedly, after the vine said this sentence, Tang Panpan suddenly sighed, "Anyway, it is impossible for the city to go back. Thank you for your kindness. Let's continue to find the goddess!"

With that, she continued to close the schoolbag strap and held Cuizhu's basin to leave, she suddenly looked up.

The wine is hidden so deep that she will not be found, but the problem is...

Victor was just clearing the smell and traces nearby. Although the color of his armor was also green and almost integrated with the leaves, even so, no one expected Tang Panpan to suddenly look up, and he accurately saw Witt from the cracks in the dense forest!

"That's the goddess robot!" Tang Panpan's eyes lit up in an instant. "Although he passed by far away, I remember clearly and saw it clearly this time. It was exactly the same as the robot who came to the lead market last time!"

The wine couldn't help but be a little sting.

I didn't seem to have heard of anyone's vision evolution in the last life. The citizen's eyesight is terrible, isn't it?

Unexpectedly, there would be a problem with such a matter. sighed with regret. Just as he was about to escape to the deep mountains in the distance, he suddenly stagnated. As if after hearing some instructions, it turned into a streamer and took Tang Panpan in the direction of lead market.

After shouting "Wait for me" underneath, Tang Panpan also followed me with a limp.

Seeing the red dots disappear on the star network, the vine took back its body, and the rest of the branches really "swept" the winery back to the idle winery like the ape Mount Tai.

When passing by camphor banyan trees, the wine also received their kind and warm greetings, hoping that the wine could be planted beside them.

Wine: "... Why hasn't you given up this idea yet?"

Let the vines thank them for their kindness before the wine returned to the villa.

Victor came back soon, and the whole robot looked like frostted eggplant: [I'm sorry, sister, she was found out because of my mistake.]

"It doesn't matter. It's not your fault. Although she has never seen it, she may have such a terrible ability because her vision has evolved. The wine paused, "By the way, why did you come back so soon?"

[Her foot was injured and stopped before she ran far, so I came back first, but she didn't find it.]

Zhuangjiu thought for a moment, but took out a few ice bags from the medical box. "Let her apply them quickly first, otherwise the mountain road will not be easy to walk, and her body is easily in danger. Really not... Now that Victor has been found, you don't have to hide it from her for the time being. At worst, ask her where she wants to go and send her back to the city directly."

Victor thought strangely: [But that's just a stranger. Does my sister need to do this?]

"She looks like a citizen with no bad intentions, maybe just a poor man who strayed into the deep mountains with others. There is no need to kill her." Zhuangjiu thought, "But it's strange. I heard from her that she didn't seem to go back to the city. Has the league done anything coquettishly recently?"

"If you still have time after you send her back, let's listen to the latest news by the way, we can't be too closed, otherwise many things will be very passive."

Wei's feature: [Okay, I'll go there now.]

The author said:

Alliance: I'm the best at coquettish operation!

Wine & some citizens who are very resentful: Shut up!

ps: It's almost time. You have to let the wine remove some atrium and confirm that she really has a reason to force her, so that she can let Panpan buns come in! The pull is coming to an end, and the idle winery immediately put in the first piece of bread! bushi)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

25.4K 462 119
A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system. It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo li...
14.4K 161 12
Natural disaster, my great son (天灾,我的好大儿) Author:Yanbo Jiangnan https://www.quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/tianzai-wodehaodaer/ Gu Rong was reborn before th...
41.3K 668 70
末世之重返饥荒 In the last life, Tang Mo accidentally lost her own space jade pendant when the end of the world opened, lost her biggest gold finger, and la...
59.3K 1.4K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...