Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

By 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 27-28

669 13 0
By 0003min

Chapter 27

However, after Zhuang Jiu remembered this, he was stunned from the sofa for two seconds and lay back.

"Forget it, let's talk about it tomorrow morning. I'm so tired today that I don't want to think about these things."

Victor finished dinner soon.

Because he was so tired that Zhuangjiu didn't want to do anything after dinner, so he nested on the sofa and hugged the pillow to play games.

This game is Zhuangjiu's favorite simulation business game. She controls villains to build stores one by one. Through her own operation and investment, she has become a generation of business tycoons. Every time I play here, wine has a sense of accomplishment.

It was already 10 p.m. at the end of the game. The wine was so sleepy. After cleaning up, he fell asleep in bed.

While sleeping in the wine. Following her fingertips, a touch of green began to climb outward.

Compared with the previous vine consciously going to the water source, this vine is more like an unconscious elongation, which spreads particularly wide and has no destination. Starting from the fingertips of the wine, it began to spread in the room like a big net. Although the speed was very slow, it had been extended at a uniform speed.

In just five hours, the wine room turned into a green sea of vines, and the places that the eyes could see were all green, and it suddenly seemed to have stepped into a forest.

Thirsty...so thirsty...

Wine began to frown unconsciously in his sleep. She has always been very patient, but now this thirst seems to break out from the bottom of her heart, making her whole body like a fish thrown ashore and eager to return to the river.

She opened her eyes in an instant.

What is eye-catching is not the familiar ceiling, but a large piece of green. The huge green net made of vines hangs on the ceiling, and the thick rattans are wrapped together. There are slight bulges outward on the vines, and in the middle of the raised, small white flowers bloom.

When Zhuang Jiu opened her eyes, a small flower fell on her nose and fell into her body the next second.

She noticed that her thirst seemed to have disappeared a little.

The body seemed to be a little stiff. Zhuang Jiu tried to move his fingers, but found that he couldn't move at all.

The vine not only covers the whole wall and ground of the whole room, but also the wine is under its crawling range!

She was tied up.

"Witt, help me, the vine is abnormal!"

The next second of the wine shouting out, the vine seemed to be awakened. After twisting his body, it winding up and sealed the wine's mouth.

Outside the door, there was a knock on the door. After a while, Victor shouted, "Sister, I can't get in!"

Zhuangjiu couldn't speak, so she had to make a nasal sound in a low voice, but Victor still caught her voice in an instant.

[Sister, wait a minute. Let me see what's going on in the house first.]

The sound of the mecha landing was extremely obvious outside the door, and Victor's virtual image instantly appeared inside the room. He frowned and looked at the green ocean in the room. [The vine woke up?]

When Witt said this, he found something wrong. If the vine wakes up and the wine should be able to take it back on its own, then this will not happen now.

After gaining a general understanding of the situation, Victor soon came up with a solution.

Returning to the body of the mecha, he went straight to the fireplace and took out two fire ore. Stick them on the door. Sure enough, before long, the door of the room could open.

Because he observed the previous vine's fear of fire, this time when Victor put the fire ore next to the door, the vine automatically retracted when he was heated, so that he could open the tightly locked door.

The first thing Witt did when he came to the door was to push back the vines wrapped around the wine, and then slowly brought all the vines back to the wine.

"When I woke up in the morning, it looked like you saw now, and I thought I was almost suffocated to death." Zhuangjiu shook his head helplessly, "Luckily for you, otherwise I really don't know what to do alone."

[It doesn't matter. But my sister should be careful after that, and I don't know what's going on with the vine. After my sister falls asleep, will the same situation happen again.]

"That's really not clear." Zhuangjiu tried to call out the vines forced back into his body. After several efforts, it still failed. "I can't summon it. It will happen as it was just now, which may be the result of its unconsciousness when it was sleeping."

[Navit will observe the situation in his sister's room at any time. If such a thing happens again, it is better to deal with it in time.]

Before, Victor would not easily enter her room unless the wine called him. It was also a kind of authorization to ask the winery.

"Yes, let's take a look in the next two days. If there is nothing abnormal, it will be restored to its original state."

After breakfast, it was the question raised last night.

Pumps and filters are ready-made. The only difficulty is how to take up the water from the underground dark river and filter it outside the base.

The reason why it can't be filtered in the base is that in case a mutant animal comes to the base along the underground dark river. It's small to destroy pipes and filters. If you escape, it's not good to destroy the building.

But if filtered outside, exposed pipes may also encounter harassment by mutant animals. If there is a problem, it will also be troublesome to go out to repair it, so wine is a little difficult for a while.

But in the end, she made up her mind.

She plans to pour a circle of crystal ore pipes with a diameter of about 30 meters with crystal ore, and then drill wells outside the base, and the pumps and filters are also placed outside.

In order to prevent animal harassment, a circle of crystal ore pipes has been installed outside the pipes, pumps and filters, which can be regarded as double-layer insurance. A small door opened from above is installed to facilitate that Victor or Wine can climb out of the interior directly and go into the pipe for maintenance.

It doesn't take long to install the pump. Victor's mecha body has been completed and fully functional, so the drilling and placement tasks have been entrusted to it.

It only took three hours for Victor to finish the things completely. Wine tried to connect the pipe to the outlet. Sure enough, the water flowed out was cold and there was no impurities invisible to the naked eye.

It is completely enough for farming.

Now we can start sorting out the land.

Before going to bed at night, the wine had a whim, and I planned to change the place I had thought about before.

She originally planned to plant rice and other seeds on the right side of the villa, near the underground dark river, but now the center of the base collapsed because of a fight between vines and mutant centipedes. The area is extremely soft.

This place is a little far away from the original planned place of the winery, but it is also close to the dark river. You only need to simply adjust the position to reduce the workload, and the wine is naturally willing to change the position.

According to the previous book to her by the grandfather, wine now only needs to simply turn over the loosened land again, make a shape, and then plant seeds or seedlings in it.

Before planting trees yesterday afternoon, the wine had soaked some seeds in water to promote germination. According to the book, it takes about 24 hours to soak and promote germination, and then it will take a little longer to dry it to plant, so the wine plant a batch of seedlings that have been purchased for a long time.

Going out with a shovel, Zhuangjiu was about to swing the shovel over the earth, and Victor next to him had handed over a hoe.

[It is recorded on the Star Network that farmers on ancient planets used this kind of thing to cultivate farmland. Although this thing looks a little strange, since predecessors have been using it, there should be a certain truth. Why don't you try this?]

On the planet before the end of the world, everything was semi-automatic, including farmland and special machines. Zhuangjiu didn't see this thing. For a moment, he looked at the hoe in his hand and was in trouble. I didn't know what to do with this strange thing.

Fortunately, with Witt's guidance, she quickly adapted to the use of the hoe. Because the soil has been loosened, and all the plants were moved outside when the robot sorted out the base before, the wine does not need to weed. It only needs to simply scatter some large pieces of soil and dig out a few shallow ditches, so that you can dig holes on the slightly higher mound next to it and put the seedlings in.

Gently patted the soil to fill it, and poured a lot of water into it with a leather pipe, which was enough to soak the whole pit. Even the water flowed down from the side before the seedling was completed.

The next step is to repeat this action.

In order to avoid being too tired at the waist, Zhuangjiu brought a soft chair with him. Every time he digs a pit and planted it, he could sit down and do it slowly.

The first mu of land is made of potatoes, which are not easy to die. It is a plant that lets wine practice first.

There is not much wine planted. Considering that plants will also mutate, the distance between the two potato seedlings is about one meter apart, so in terms of the quantity, only 18 wine has been planted.

After patting the last pit and watering it, Zhuang Jiu wiped a handful of sweat on his forehead because he was doing something he had never done, so nervous. As soon as he was relieved, he suddenly saw the vine unconsciously hanging down from her fingertips!

No way the wine was still summoned this time, there was no way for it to let it go back. I could only watch the vine shake its body in mid-air. After splitting 18 branches of vines, it accurately inserted/entered into the pit of 18 seedlings!

Zhuang Jiu was shocked and quickly pulled the vine, but at this moment, it was not aware of it. Not only did it not come back, but even the branch went deeper into it a lot. The rattan also rose and shrank as before, but this time it was not absorbed, but it was a bit like sending something.

Victor was beside him. Seeing this, he quickly took out the fire ore. But I don't know if it's because the vine has begun to take root under the ground. Although the vine's body will still avoid crazily in the face of fire ore, it still has no idea of getting out of it rooting in the earth.

Just as Victor wanted to pull out the vine directly and violently, the wine stopped him.

"Wait a minute, Victor, can you see if something is wrong with these seedlings?"

"I'm not sure, but are they mature in this way?"

The author said:

Vine: Eat too much, yue!

Tudou: Don't come over!! ...Huh? Why did I get bigger?

Chapter 28

Not only the wine, but also Witt noticed the abnormality of these potato sprouts.

The originally tender green leaves grew up in a few breaths. After expanding into thick emerald green leaves, they became withered yellow at a speed visible to the naked eye. Then, they stopped steadily in this state and no longer moved.

The body of the vine also began to stop transporting things and returned to the body of the wine after finishing everything before. The wine tried it, but still couldn't call it out.

Looking at the abnormality of potato fry, Zhuangjiu and Victor looked at each other. She took out the shovel again and squatted down to try to dig potatoes.

The book describes that the leaves of potato sprouts turn yellow and dry after swelling and turning green, which is a sign of potato ripening. Since she doesn't know what the vine did on the edge of the potato seedlings, it's better to dig one out and see if it's what she thinks.

Digging things is more careful than planting. If it is reckless, it is likely to dig up the fruit. The wine first digs deep along the outside of the branches and leaves. When it feels the same, it begins to cooperate with the shovel and digs out the soil inside with his hand and pulls it aside.

The climate of Qinshan is actually not particularly good, and it is closer to the center of the alliance. I thought that the potatoes would also be as small as the league center, but when I dug them out, I found that although the potato planted this time even omitted the process of pinching the tip, it also directly produced fruit. And a potato is even the size of two fists of adults!

Moreover, nearly 20 potatoes of the same size were buried under the ground of a potato seedling. The wine felt heavy in his hand. He quickly asked Victor to find a bag to pack them.

I don't know whether it's because I'm away from human smoke or something else. The original mutation rate of animals and plants was 95% high, but Zhuangjiu dug out 17 potato seedlings and more than 300 potatoes in a row, and did not encounter even a mutant potato.

However, Zhuangjiu still dared not relax. After staying at the end of the world for so long, Zhuangjiu knew deeply that the danger was often hidden in relaxation.

The leaves of the 18th potato seedling are the largest. After the "help" of the vine, the leaves left are nearly half a person tall, which looks like a mutant thing.

Vitson was afraid of the danger of the wine, so he took the initiative to say, "Sister, I'll do this one."

The wine did not refuse. If she still has fire powers, or the vines on her body can still be summoned at this moment, she may also want to try it, but now it is definitely impossible.

Victor moved faster than expected. His hand was the best "shovel" and soon dived the soil away.

But to the surprise of the two, there was only one potato under this potato seedling, even the size of only one head. Compared with the other potatoes just dug out, they look pitifully small and incompatible.

"Is it so small? How dare the seedlings above be so fat that the emotional nutrients have been absorbed by the seedlings? The wine couldn't help laughing. Just as he was about to take the potato from Victor, he suddenly found that the seedling was empty.

What about potatoes?

The two reacted very quickly and quickly looked under their feet. Sure enough, the potatoes had fallen on the ground and began to dig down crazily.

It didn't have both hands. A sharp tooth directly gnawed the earth and swallowed it into its body. Before long, it let it nibble out a small pit that could only accommodate itself. It "slipped" and wanted to slide directly.

Victor quickly grabbed it directly and turned his palm and looked in front of him.

Before the two people could see what the mutant potato looked like, the potato was clamped, angrily from the heart, and a sharp tiger-like tooth bit the palm of Victor's hand!

With a "bang", its teeth and crystal ore collided with gold and stone, and Zhuangjiu could even see its whole body tremble violently.

He withdrew his mouth angrily and barked his teeth to Victor. Although it can't speak human beings, both wine and Victor can understand the language of plants.

For example, what it is saying now is--

"Little rabbit! Let go of Grandpa! I'm going back to my happy hometown!"

Wine: "... I think this potato is quite novel. Take it back to the villa and study it."

Naturally, Victor had no problem. After returning to the villa, he took a hollow iron ball to cover the potatoes, and then the two officially began to observe its shape.

It looks similar to ordinary potatoes, with an extra mouth and a sharp tooth. According to what he said, his tooth can easily eat dirt or escape as soon as possible.

I don't know why a potato who has just been born for an hour knows so much and why he chats so much. The wine speculation may be innate.

The vine is still not awake. Zhuangjiu doesn't know why potatoes grow so fast. Is it the cause of the vine or the land. I plan to ask why the vines up after waking up. But at this time, because she thought the potato was funny, she was watching it get angry curiously.

"Even if you lock me here, even if you imprison my bean body, my soul has already returned to my territory! You can't trap me! Sooner or later, I will leave this shabby place!" Potatoes are still nagging, grinning to make a fierce look. However, the more the wine looked at it, the more fun it became. At first, I had the idea of letting it go, but now I plan to leave it for a few more days after listening to it.

Sometimes, people always have a little strange rebelliousness.

"You can try it slowly. This hollow iron ball can also let you grind your teeth."

Although Tudou still couldn't understand what Zhuangjiu said for the time being, it inexplicably felt the surging and dangerous smell of Zhuangjiu's speech. It hit her direction. The iron ball rolled around on the table, making the potato dizzy.

Victor made a barbecue for lunch. He just went into the kitchen. When she was roasting, the wine smelled the meat. She couldn't help putting the rolling iron ball on the storage table and came to the kitchen to watch Victor cook.

[Sister, there is a lot of oil fume in the kitchen. You can wait outside.] Victor skillfully held the chopsticks and waited for the streaky slices to be almost roasted. He sprinkled a layer of cumin on it and turned over and continued to roast.

"It doesn't matter. The main reason is that the taste is so fragrant that I can't help but wait for dinner.

Victor sighed.

[I wish I were a human being. I could smell all kinds of fragrances, taste all kinds of delicious food, and eat with my sister, so that my sister would not be so lonely.]

The wine rubbed his head, "I'm already very satisfied with Victor with me all the time. Nowadays, the scientific and technological conditions are so developed that perhaps one day, Witt's wish can really be realized!"

The barbecue is full of fragrance, and it tastes even better after sprinkled with chili powder and cumin. Dip some seasonings in the barbecue and wrap it on the lettuce and eat together. It is not greasy and can perfectly taste the barbecue.

I was particularly satisfied with this restaurant wine. After eating it, I drank five or six glasses of water in a row. I felt that my thirst almost disappeared. I guess I also fed the vines in my body.

During the meal, I didn't hear the movement of the iron ball and potatoes. Zhuangjiu thought that the potatoes had given up and escaped and were resting. After dinner, I planned to find potatoes again and listen to what it would say, but I returned to the storage table, but I found that the hollow iron ball had been bitten, a small crack was pushed open in the window, and the potatoes had disappeared.

"Go and see where it went." Wine and Victor quickly went downstairs.

This mutant potato is smarter than Zhuangjiu thought. Obviously, he could have escaped a long time ago, but he was clumsy. When the wine relaxes to eat, he did not implement its escape plan.

The base was so big that the two looked around and didn't find out where the potato dug a hole and hid it, so they had to return to the villa.

Although raising a potato is not a wine plan, it has nothing to do with her. Since you can't find it, forget it. Maybe it's hidden in some corner.

After taking a nap, the wine spirits were much better. In view of the rapid growth of potatoes in the morning, she did not rush to plant other plants in the afternoon and decided to put it on hold for a long time and had been thinking about the car she wanted to make first.

In this way, no matter where you go to the base, it will be much more convenient.

Building a car is much easier than giving Victor the mecha body. In addition, there was also experience in transforming the car before the winery. Although she does not intend to use blue ore as the main energy source of the car, the basic structure inside the car is similar.

For her, the only difference from a car is that it is necessary to replace the blue ore of the car's energy source with solar panels.

After mixing with iron and crystal ore, the shell will be lighter and thinner, so the wine instantly hit the idea on the ball of parts.

Bring the cutting machine to the side of the part again, perhaps because the part was already very large before. This time, the part expanded faster, and it was three times the size in a few days.

The wine mercilessly cut off all the parts in its corners. After melting the iron and crystal ore in a piece, Victor was responsible for creating the desired shape, and the wine began to assemble it directly.

An engine connected to the brake throttle and solar panel, and the basic driving function is completed.

Build the prototype of the skeleton inside the car, place the steering wheel, gear and drive system in it, and connect the respective lines.

The tires are ready-made. Considering the speed, Wine chose four larger wheels. At first glance, he thought that the car was completely covered by the wheels.

When the wine is almost assembled, the shell on Victor's side is also ready. The two worked together to paint the shell and weld it into the skeleton of the car, and a small car was completed.

I wanted to try the speed in the laboratory, but because it was too small and the car didn't start much to hit the wall, so Zhuangjiu decided to try it in an open base.

Under her installation, the car can freely carry out basic operations such as moving forward, regressing, climbing some small dirt slopes, etc., which is completely enough for travel inside the base.

The wine parked it directly at the elevator door of the villa parking lot.

The afternoon was spent in the process of building a car. In the evening, the wine still drank a few large glasses of water before going to bed to replenish the vines.

As soon as I fell asleep in a daze, there was a familiar noise in the ear of the wine.

"Hello! Do you miss Fujitori? After sleeping for two days, Bento has finished digestion!"

The author said:

Atlas of Variants of Wine (2/?):

1. Mutant vine

Gender: Unknown Personality: cheerful, nagging Hobbies: drinking water, fighting with bugs (?)

2. Mutant potatoes

Gender: Unknown Personality: Hot, Nagging Hobbies: Hole, Eat Earth

There will be an opportunity to continue to fill in the relevant guidebooks in the future~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 347 37
Lu Wensheng has transmigrated into a book, and she transmigrated in multiple novels into the world, and it is also bound A talent training system has...
193K 7.6K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
28K 53 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
45.1K 1.3K 97
https://m.shubaow.net/236/236907/ Author: a thin Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-02-23 Latest: Chapter 97 Ending modern emotion finished...