Salted Fish in the Plant Apoc...

By 0003min

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] / Salted Fish in the Plant Apocalypse: The King of Another World [Infrastructure] Aut... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95 [Three-in-One]
Chapter 96-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-132
Chapter 133-134
Chapter 135-136
Chapter 137-138
Chapter 139-140
Chapter 141-142
Chapter 143-144
Chapter 145-146
Chapter 147-148
Chapter 149-150

Chapter 9-10

1.2K 22 0
By 0003min

MTL WORDS:
Wine = Zhuang Jiu (FL)
Freehand money = Qian Shouhui (ex best friend)

Chapter 9

While the man was talking, a crack suddenly cracked in the ground. Then, the metal plate was cut to both sides, and a chair full of mechanical metal slowly rose from the ground and stopped at the desk.

At the same time, a white puppy in his hand attracted the attention of wine.

It's a snow-white puppy, and it doesn't seem to look like a valuable kind. After seeing the wine, the dog shook its tail and jumped off the man's leg, eagerly surrounded the wine's leg and bit and licked it, as if he was very excited.

"An'an, come back. This is our guest. The man's voice is not loud, but it sounds a little gentle. When he lowered his body and picked up An'an, who was reluctant to come back, the golden chain of glasses crossed his cheeks, revealing a tear mole at the end of his eyes.

Put Ann back on his lap, and the man nodded slightly: "Sorry, it's a little excited to see you."

His hand politely spread out: "Miss Wine, please sit down."

To be fair, this man's facial features are deep and sharp, ranging from the gentleness and elegance of literati in the ancient planetary period and the toughness of men in the current alliance military academy. A variety of temperaments are perfectly mixed with him, but they do not seem abrupt.

Especially a tear mole in the corner of the eye adds a somewhat weak feeling.

But his eyes were very resolute. Although there is only one side, wine also knows that this person is probably difficult to be influenced by other people's opinions.

But the strange thing is that this man, the wine, was the first time I saw him at all.

Zhuangjiu searched for all his memories, but he still didn't have any clue about this person.

"I remember I came to Mr. Liu. Who are you?" Zhuang Jiu unconsciously tapped his fingers and looked at the person in front of him.

"If you are looking for Mr. Liu, that's really me. We may have been chatting for a long time, and if Miss Zhuang keeps standing, she may be more tired.

"There are no weapons in the room. Miss Zhuang can rest assured." The man added.

After looking at him a few eyes, Zhuang Jiu sat down in front of him.

The man pushed the glasses, and the lens smoothed out a white light, as if it were the key to turn on something. His slender and bone-skeeled hand was raised from it and handed over a document to the wine.

"Zhuangjiu, born in February 5x05. At the age of 6, both parents died, leaving a huge amount of property. At the age of 10, he showed his mechanical talent and began to build various bionic mechanical limbs. At the age of 13, he won the mechanic competition and won the title of a talented girl mechanic. But since then, you have been living in a simple and simple place for five years. Except for a robot, there is only one left in the home, only your friend's money.

As if he had already read and recited the resume of the wine, such a long passage did not stop. The man's hand gently stroked An'an on his legs, "These are things that can be directly inquired in the central alliance."

Zhuang Liu put down the document that refined her resume and said calmly, "Are you investigating me?"

From the outside, it's like she doesn't care about being known at all.

"No, yes..." His words paused for a moment, and his ears seemed to be listening to something, and then he did not continue the topic, but pointed a little gently.

The semi-virtual star network is laid in front of the two people, and there is a video playing on it, which is a video of a virtual IP being slowly cleared in the background.

"Then let's talk about something else."

When the alliance tracked the IP, it happened to find that the signal point of this IP coincided perfectly with your home address. And more coincidentally, this IP coincides perfectly with the IP that spreads rumors about the lead market on the Star Network. In addition, as many as 23 people have been used in the past few days to shop wildly in supermarkets, but when the alliance went to check, it found that the figure of the people who bought items in the star probe mysteriously disappeared.

The man sighed, "Miss Zhuang, can you tell me why you spread this rumor and why you did it?"

Did he find out what she did? How is it possible?

"It's just a virtual IP. How can I be sure it's me? And I'm just a mechanic, and I only know a little about what's on the Internet. Zhuangjiu's hands overlapped, with an scrutiny in his eyes.

The man shook his head, and his eyes were full of helplessness.

"If it weren't for you, it meant that these things were done by your robot Victor?"

"Forging star civil certificates, breaking through the defense of the Alliance Star Network, and spreading rumors on the Internet... Your robot is too horrible."

"If it really did it, the alliance will take it away and retake the Turing test. If it turns out to be strong artificial intelligence, then I'm afraid it... it will have to be handed over.

"Oh, do you have any evidence to say that?"

Touching Victor's tone, the tone of the wine did not subconsciously sink.

She believes in herself and Victor's skills, and that it is impossible for the group of people in the alliance alone to catch her clues.

So it's the person in front of us who is cheating her.

"Although what you said seems to be very coincidental, and it seems to be inextricably related to me, it's true that Witt and I didn't do these things. I haven't heard of or done these things. I'm just a traveler from a driving tour. If you insist that Victor has a problem, move out of the league and say you want to take it away--"

"So, do you have an advanced search warrant for the alliance?"

The man did not reply, which further proves that he really has no evidence.

"If you can't come up with a search warrant or evidence, then with this alone, I can sue you for defamation." Zhuang Jiu shook her mobile phone gently, signaling that she had recorded all the conversations.

"Unfortunately, I really don't have any evidence."

The man lowered his eyes and sighed, "But I still have one last question, Miss Zhuang."

He tapped the headphones again and generously took them back into his pocket in front of wine.

"You bought 2,900 blue ore from my company's black card. I just want to know, why do you want so much blue ore?

"But what's your business?" Zhuang Jiu snorted coldly and laughed at each other.

"The disclosure of the buyer's identity violates the buyer's rights, and I have the right to take you to court. Where is Mr. Liu? I need to have a conversation with him."

The man in front of him finally stood up and walked around the table to the wine. An An turned at the feet of the two, and he stretched out his bone-clear hand.

"Hello, Miss Zhuang, I'm Gan Jinxing. Senior researcher of the Alliance, professor of the Department of Biological Sciences of Qinshanxi Alliance Elite University, specializing in genetic engineering.

"And... Half an hour ago, Mr. Liu retired. I just became the new president of this energy company. If Miss Zhuang doesn't want to call me by my name, Mr. Gan can do the same.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself at the beginning. For the sake of 2,900 blue ores, can we talk about the last question?

The author said:

Small theater:

The current hero: Miss Zhuang (calm down), can you explain this problem?

The hero in a few years: Wife sticks ^O^!

There are only a few chapters of the hero for the time being. Deal with this hateful man who dares to talk to his wife immediately and get ready to go into the mountain and unpack the box (convinced)!

Chapter 10:

Zhuang Jiu stared at him calmly for a while, shook his head and turned around.

"There's not much to say. I just took back their blue ore rights in previous years in the name of my parents. As for the rest, you can ask Mr. Liu directly. I have already completed the formalities. Of course, if the alliance feels non-compliant, it will just not deliver the goods, which has no impact on me.

The door of the office opened and left the company without going back.

Even if she has a justifiable reason and uses part of her parents' permission, she did not buy a large amount of blue ore privately through the alliance. If she is known by the alliance, she will be arrested in Star Prison if she is known by the League.

It's better to leave quickly.

Although the previous goods were filled in the entrance of Qinshan Mountain, in the final analysis, it was just a small village closest to the entrance of Qinshan Mountain. Because she was worried about this batch of goods, she was afraid that someone would intercept it, so the address filled in was the real entrance to Qinshan.

If found, the alliance may know her private hands and feet, and may even trace her specific position!

It seems that some other ways need to be found to prevent these people from tracking her position.

When she left, she suddenly remembered something. She returned and handed the card to the front desk where she had not relaxed and thought she was going to turn around. "Please help me cancel it and the past records of this card."

The company's leadership has been changed. After Mr. Liu stepped down, he is estimated that he also revealed a lot of things to the alliance. She doesn't have to keep the existence of this black card, cancel the black card and records, so that the league can know nothing about her past movements.

Break the cancelled black card directly, throw the wine into the trash can, and drive away in the dust.

Behind her, a faint red light flashed in a hidden corner. It was not until the shadow of the car was missing that the red light gradually disappeared.

In the office.

Gan Jinxing turned on the headphones and heard an angry roar of the leader of the alliance: "Why did you hang up just now!" What did you talk to her later?"

"Hasn't I heard her chatting before?" In the face of the alliance, Gan Jinxing did not have the kind-tempered as good as Zhuangjiu. He said coldly, "She said that she didn't do it. What else do you want?" Detain people? Don't forget what you promised me before! Since she didn't admit it, she didn't do it! Focus your attention where you should pay attention!"

"You are obviously sending her a message..."

Gan Jinxing hung up the phone directly.

Picking An An, who was a little unhappy because of Zhuangjiu left, Gan Jinxing was a little lonely and followed his hair with a wry smile: "She doesn't seem to know you, and she doesn't remember me... But it doesn't matter. She will remember it one day."

"But now, we are temporarily constrained by the alliance and can't go to her yet."

Holding An An, he walked away from the office.

Returning to the machinery factory again, Victor has selected all the parts he needs. Originally, she was waiting for the wine to come back happily, but when she saw Zhuangjiu, she found that her face was a little ugly.

It has something intuition and wants to comfort Zhuangjiu, but the company over the years has made him extremely familiar with Zhuangjiu's personality, knowing that when she is really angry, she will not want to talk, but only about self-regulation.

Victor thought for a moment, but did not ask her what had happened before, but said thoughtfully: [Sister, Victor saw a handsome body, which had been scanned and stored in the library. If my sister is free, can you help Victor make such a handsome body at the base?]

The wine's attention was pulled back. Although he was still in a bad mood, after hearing Witt's voice, he felt inexplicably comfortable.

She nodded, "Okay. When I settle down later, I will make a new body for you first. Send the drawings to my Star Network. Let me see how handsome it is first. Unexpectedly, even Victor couldn't help but want to change his body.

After looking at the drawing on the Star Network and roughly recording the parts needed, she turned her head and asked, "Have you bought all these things?"

It costs less to buy parts than finished products, and Witt did the same in the past.

It's just because he dares to do this because he is a mechanic. If it's someone else, I'm afraid he will have to grit his teeth and find a way to change a robot that doesn't spend so much money.

[I bought it, but I swiped my sister's card.]

"It's okay."

After being delayed by Gan Jinxing, Zhuangjiu was completely out of the mood to have dinner. She started her car to leave Yanshi, but suddenly heard a pop-up on the star network.

It was past 9 p.m. just now, and there are few friends with the wine bar, and the only slightly familiar "friend" money was also blocked by her.

Who will send her a message at this time?

I clicked on my mobile phone again, but I found that it was logistics information.

[Hello, the president of our company apologizes for the shipment of all the items you bought at the energy mining company. The items will arrive in Xiaobei Village, Qinshan entrance at noon tomorrow. Please pay attention to it.]

The wine was over.

The shipment was sent, but there was no hint of deduction on her star card.

Gan Jinxing... It's really hard for her to figure it out.

Previously, a warm frog wanted to introduce her into the trap. Although her words were unsuccessful, the two were very unhappy.

But now, he gave her such a large amount of supplies for free, and even the address was not as written before the winery, but shipped it to Xiaobei Village.

What exactly does he want to do?

Want to say hello to her? Or do you want to ask her again, did she do those things?

Unfortunately, it is impossible for wine to say and will not deal with him again.

Because of this inexplicable apology, Zhuang Jiu's heart was evacuated a lot, and his mood finally replied a little. While driving, she told Victor what had just happened.

After listening to the whole story, Victor was furious and slapped the chair. The robot less than one meter was stunned with a momentum of 1.8 meters. [He must have colluded with the alliance and talked about his sisters together! How can they treat their sister like this! What a shameless! Sister, let me tell you, the man outside is swaying, and a simple citizen like us can't play with him. See you later. We will definitely walk around him!]

The wine nodded and thought so, "That's for sure. But then we will enter the base. Only the two of us live there, and there is no chance to meet him again.

Victor was in a much better mood at this time. [But since he delivered the goods to Xiaobei Village, it was much easier to do. You can get rid of the tracking of the alliance by detour. Anyway, it's impossible for that group of waste to find our address.

"I naturally believe in your ability." The worries of wine were also swept away.

As soon as I left Yanshi, a fierce wind roared, feeling that the whole car was about to fly.

He quickly turned on the stabilizer and said, "I remember there seems to be a self-heating hot pot in the back row. I don't have time to drive here. Victor, can you help me?"

Victor is not allowed.

Self-heating hot pot only needs to pour all the food in, pour hot water on it, and cold water on the bottom. It takes about 10-15 minutes, and it happens that the car can return to Miaocheng and change to another road and set out for Qinshan.

After arriving in Miaocheng, Witt took over the driver's seat and changed the wine to the backstage for dinner and rest.

The car didn't go far. As soon as Victor poured water and closed the lid, he heard the sound of the shocking horn in front of him.

Zhuang Jiu slowly stopped the car and frowned at the traffic in front of him.

It was blocked at a distance of about 100 meters. Many drivers alternately in the light and from light, as if signaling the car in front of him to go quickly, but the road was still blocked to death.

I don't know what happened in front of me. As soon as Zhuang Jiu was about to get out of the car to check the situation, he heard the flute of the star police car opposite. Then, as if something hit the front cover of the car, there was a loud noise!

After a moment of silence, all the citizens of the alliance who came out to watch retreated like a tide and plunged into their car. The Star Police dragged the car that had happened aside in front of them, tidyed up the road and began to maintain order. After a while, the blocked road gradually returned to normal.

Soon, Galaxy 239 restarted.

As he passed by the edge of the Star Police Car, Zhuang Jiu unconsciously turned around and saw the smashed car.

The front cover of the car was all concave, and the blue ore placed in it was also smashed to parts, and the blue smoke spilled from the cracks. It seemed that the whole car had been completely damaged.

There is also a cracked stone next to the car. Anyone who passes by will think it was smashed.

Zhuangjiu couldn't help shrinking his pupils.

Although the light was not good, the wine clearly saw that the center of the depression was not round at all.

That's obviously a person's slap, which is slapped like this!

The author said:

Small theater:

Gan Nao Nan · Jin Xing: I gave her everything she wanted. Now she should be able to forgive me for having no choice but to talk about her because of my different positions, right?

Wine who saw the news: (Beware) This old fox must have no ulterior motives!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 54 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
29.3K 461 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
44.7K 780 155
After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end. Afterwards, when she pok...
25.6K 462 119
A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system. It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo li...